Wests Tigers to hold 2018 Kelly-Barnes Award

Wests Tigers Discussion
User avatar
GNR4LIFE
Member
Member
Posts: 22168
Joined: Mon 28 Feb, 2011 5:57 pm

Re: Wests Tigers to hold 2018 Kelly-Barnes Award

Post by GNR4LIFE » Mon 03 Sep, 2018 9:26 pm

Tacky wrote:
Mon 03 Sep, 2018 9:23 pm
GNR4LIFE wrote:
Mon 03 Sep, 2018 9:22 pm
WT2K wrote:
Mon 03 Sep, 2018 8:14 pm
Sheesh Mrs Cleary 😍
You gonna start a thread about her?
Doubt the mrs would approve.


hobbo
Member
Member
Posts: 10102
Joined: Mon 10 Mar, 2014 5:03 pm

Post by hobbo » Mon 03 Sep, 2018 9:28 pm

Mrs Thompson looks like a bloke
:shock:
We need mongrel ..
No more plodders !

WT2K
Member
Member
Posts: 3658
Joined: Thu 04 May, 2017 5:18 pm

Post by WT2K » Mon 03 Sep, 2018 9:49 pm



No more plodders!
:sign:

Russell
Member
Member
Posts: 4948
Joined: Sat 10 Dec, 2011 6:46 pm

Post by Russell » Mon 03 Sep, 2018 9:51 pm

Cultured Bogan wrote:
Mon 03 Sep, 2018 8:36 pm
My old boy was fortunate enough to get to go to this.
What! He's not attached!!!!

User avatar
Tiger Steve
Member
Member
Posts: 1741
Joined: Wed 29 Mar, 2017 5:30 pm
Location: Chatswood West

Post by Tiger Steve » Mon 03 Sep, 2018 9:52 pm

Jeez, players don’t know what they’re talking about either I suppose!
Game, set, match to Mr Brooks (and his supporters)
“Peanuts! Get ya peanuts - in the shell or sugar coated!” Leichhardt memories.


User avatar
Cultured Bogan
Member
Member
Posts: 17826
Joined: Tue 15 Sep, 2009 11:20 pm
Location: Blue Mountains

Post by Cultured Bogan » Mon 03 Sep, 2018 9:52 pm

Russell wrote:
Mon 03 Sep, 2018 9:51 pm
Cultured Bogan wrote:
Mon 03 Sep, 2018 8:36 pm
My old boy was fortunate enough to get to go to this.
What! He's not attached!!!!
Haha cheeky Russ...
It's not cruelty to animals if you inject enough amphetamines.

Cuando llegue el día, y estoy parado a las puertas del cielo, será Dios pidiendo mi perdón...

User avatar
swag tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 2454
Joined: Wed 11 Nov, 2015 2:58 pm
Location: tiger island

Post by swag tiger » Mon 03 Sep, 2018 9:52 pm

hobbo wrote:
Mon 03 Sep, 2018 9:28 pm
Mrs Thompson looks like a bloke
:shock:
:shock: :o stop scaring me.
I have family in Balmain and the Western suburbs so i guess that makes me a Balmain Westie

Winner of FIFA world cup LMS 2018 Winner of WTF Draft 2

Telltails
Member
Member
Posts: 2652
Joined: Fri 18 Apr, 2014 3:24 pm

Post by Telltails » Mon 03 Sep, 2018 10:02 pm

Life Member for Bryce. Hopefully no hard feelings now, after we turfed him.
The start of Sheens rebuild that is still going three coaches later.

User avatar
innsaneink
Member
Member
Posts: 28914
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:49 pm
Location: ...ahead of you....

Post by innsaneink » Mon 03 Sep, 2018 10:07 pm

Looks like Rowdys WTs 2018 player of the year...well earned

User avatar
851
Member
Member
Posts: 6231
Joined: Sun 12 Jul, 2009 6:38 pm

Post by 851 » Mon 03 Sep, 2018 10:10 pm

innsaneink wrote:
Mon 03 Sep, 2018 10:07 pm
Looks like Rowdys WTs 2018 player of the year...well earned
If true, then he is a worthy winner, one of the very few who tried his guts out every time he played, if we had a few more with hearts as big as his, we would be playing finals footy
Go hard or go home

Russell
Member
Member
Posts: 4948
Joined: Sat 10 Dec, 2011 6:46 pm

Post by Russell » Mon 03 Sep, 2018 10:13 pm

851 wrote:
Mon 03 Sep, 2018 10:10 pm
innsaneink wrote:
Mon 03 Sep, 2018 10:07 pm
Looks like Rowdys WTs 2018 player of the year...well earned
If true, then he is a worthy winner, one of the very few who tried his guts out every time he played, if we had a few more with hearts as big as his, we would be playing finals footy
Spot on 851 - never a truer word spoken.

User avatar
momo&medo
Member
Member
Posts: 1274
Joined: Fri 20 May, 2016 9:48 am
Location: NSW central coast

Post by momo&medo » Mon 03 Sep, 2018 10:16 pm

851 wrote:
Mon 03 Sep, 2018 10:10 pm
innsaneink wrote:
Mon 03 Sep, 2018 10:07 pm
Looks like Rowdys WTs 2018 player of the year...well earned
If true, then he is a worthy winner, one of the very few who tried his guts out every time he played, if we had a few more with hearts as big as his, we would be playing finals footy
TThink quite a few trued their guts out.
We did well with roster we had.
Should just celebrate our achievement this year.
But yes Lawrence would be right up there with whole number of others.

WT2K
Member
Member
Posts: 3658
Joined: Thu 04 May, 2017 5:18 pm

Post by WT2K » Mon 03 Sep, 2018 10:19 pm

No more plodders!
:sign:

supercoach
Member
Member
Posts: 7038
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 2:38 pm

Post by supercoach » Mon 03 Sep, 2018 10:19 pm

Russell wrote:
Mon 03 Sep, 2018 10:13 pm
851 wrote:
Mon 03 Sep, 2018 10:10 pm
innsaneink wrote:
Mon 03 Sep, 2018 10:07 pm
Looks like Rowdys WTs 2018 player of the year...well earned
If true, then he is a worthy winner, one of the very few who tried his guts out every time he played, if we had a few more with hearts as big as his, we would be playing finals footy
Spot on 851 - never a truer word spoken.
We were not lacking ticker in our roster this year, but we were short on speed,size,power,grunt and skill

formerguest
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 3971
Joined: Fri 07 Jun, 2013 7:33 pm

Post by formerguest » Mon 03 Sep, 2018 10:19 pm

Tacky wrote:
Mon 03 Sep, 2018 9:23 pm
GNR4LIFE wrote:
Mon 03 Sep, 2018 9:22 pm
WT2K wrote:
Mon 03 Sep, 2018 8:14 pm
Sheesh Mrs Cleary 😍
You gonna start a thread about her?
Demps might be on the case if he caught a flash.

formerguest
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 3971
Joined: Fri 07 Jun, 2013 7:33 pm

Post by formerguest » Mon 03 Sep, 2018 10:27 pm

WT2K wrote:
Mon 03 Sep, 2018 10:19 pm
These players need to get off the field and watch this Brooks fellow and then they might see just how poor he is. :oops:

User avatar
Tiger Steve
Member
Member
Posts: 1741
Joined: Wed 29 Mar, 2017 5:30 pm
Location: Chatswood West

Post by Tiger Steve » Mon 03 Sep, 2018 10:30 pm

formerguest wrote:
Mon 03 Sep, 2018 10:27 pm
WT2K wrote:
Mon 03 Sep, 2018 10:19 pm
These players need to get off the field and watch this Brooks fellow and then they might see just how poor he is. :oops:
Yeah, playing alongside someone gives you no indication of how good he is :roll:
“Peanuts! Get ya peanuts - in the shell or sugar coated!” Leichhardt memories.

InBenjiWeTrust
Member
Member
Posts: 2047
Joined: Mon 12 Mar, 2012 2:59 pm

Post by InBenjiWeTrust » Mon 03 Sep, 2018 11:46 pm

Wests Tigers centre Esan Marsters has capped off a superb 2018 season by taking out the NRL Best New Talent Award at the club's Presentation Night this evening.

The 22-year-old was one of just two players to play every game for Wests Tigers this season — a remarkable feat for the powerful centre in his first full season of first-grade. :sign:

https://www.weststigers.com.au/news/201 ... lent-award

Post Reply