Wests Tigers Discussion
Harvey

Re: 2019 memberships

Post by Harvey » Tue 18 Sep, 2018 5:03 pm

innsaneink wrote:
Tue 18 Sep, 2018 9:13 am
Juro wrote:
Tue 18 Sep, 2018 8:06 am
I'm wondering whether we will still get any reciprocal games with the new WSS membership replacing ANZ...
Maybe only the Parra game at this stage if we play them twice which I'm sure will be a priority for the NRL when it gets its blind mice to do the draw.

Souths don't go to WSS til '20 and Dogs - unsure what they're doing
Don’t think there will be reciprocal deals there, particularly if it is scheduled for the Easter weekend. The 50k crowds that have attended recently will not fit into the new stadium.

Does the government lack vision or the NRL hope? Surely with the massively increasing population in the greater area, they should be looking at regular attendances of 25k +

NJLM78

Post by NJLM78 » Tue 18 Sep, 2018 7:19 pm

No duel package to attend the three Leichhardt games and three Campbelltown games?I'll end up renewing what I have but you seem to get less each year for the same price.
10 home games in Sydney, one in Tamworth again I assume. Are we taking a home game to the Super Round in Brisbane?

Cairnstigers

Post by Cairnstigers » Tue 18 Sep, 2018 8:23 pm

Silentio wrote:
Tue 18 Sep, 2018 4:24 pm
I think as a club we're a little light on when it comes to membership options.

I've already signed up my pet goldfish.

Where is the mother in law category? I'm keen to sign her up for a match in NZ. I'd be willing to pay for the airfare....
It's cheaper to put her in a box

Then you can airmail her but dont put on your return address

Put a false address that doesn't exist on the box
Then
They will either destroy the box
Or
Wait for someone to claim it

I hope that helps

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Mon 24 Sep, 2018 1:18 pm

Has anyone else opted out?
I did last week (will renew when I see more details of the packs).... But I haven even received a confirmation that I have in fact opted out

Chicken Faced Killa

Post by Chicken Faced Killa » Mon 24 Sep, 2018 1:25 pm

innsaneink wrote:
Mon 24 Sep, 2018 1:18 pm
I did last week (will renew when I see more details of the packs).... But I haven even received a confirmation that I have in fact opted out
I opted out and they sent an email to confirm. Took a few days

Silentio

Post by Silentio » Mon 24 Sep, 2018 2:22 pm

I heard a story from a US football fan not long back about memberships/season tickets.

Apparently people in the US hold their tickets for many years and attend nearly every game.

The people they sit near become familiar faces and sometimes lifelong friends.

Not renewing becomes as much a part of saying goodbye to the community as not supporting the team.

Having one home ground would make the membership proposition much more enticing.

bathursttiger

Post by bathursttiger » Mon 24 Sep, 2018 3:42 pm

innsaneink wrote:
I'm changing my membership package next year, looking at the 4 games WSS.
Much easier for me to travel to Parramatta, when to LO or CT.

Snake

Post by Snake » Mon 24 Sep, 2018 4:20 pm

Silentio wrote:
Mon 24 Sep, 2018 2:22 pm
I heard a story from a US football fan not long back about memberships/season tickets.

Apparently people in the US hold their tickets for many years and attend nearly every game.

The people they sit near become familiar faces and sometimes lifelong friends.

Not renewing becomes as much a part of saying goodbye to the community as not supporting the team.

Having one home ground would make the membership proposition much more enticing.
This always happened way back the other supporters around you became your footy friends every other week .Unfortunatly our club took this tradition away and continues to alienate its supporter base by playing at how many grounds ..I have forgot ! The club has complete disregard to building a home ground supporter base but then that seems to be what most want anywY.

Snake

Post by Snake » Mon 24 Sep, 2018 4:23 pm

NJLM78 wrote:
Tue 18 Sep, 2018 7:19 pm
No duel package to attend the three Leichhardt games and three Campbelltown games?I'll end up renewing what I have but you seem to get less each year for the same price.
10 home games in Sydney, one in Tamworth again I assume. Are we taking a home game to the Super Round in Brisbane?
Getting less for your money ! It is called inflation it is like I payed $1.80a litre for 95 petrol yesterday!

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Mon 24 Sep, 2018 4:25 pm

Chicken Faced Killa wrote:
Mon 24 Sep, 2018 1:25 pm
innsaneink wrote:
I opted out and they sent an email to confirm. Took a few days
Cheers killa

Snake

Post by Snake » Mon 24 Sep, 2018 4:30 pm

bathursttiger wrote:
Mon 24 Sep, 2018 3:42 pm
innsaneink wrote:
I'm changing my membership package next year, looking at the 4 games WSS.
Much easier for me to travel to Parramatta, when to LO or CT.
We are getting 5 more packages for WSS as we feel that labor are going to get in at the next election and they have stated they will not redeveloped ANZ .Hospitals before Stadiums!
As the Tigers have signed up long term at WSS this could end up being a master stroke ... we want good seats as getting them in the future could be difficult.
My advice get in early and secure good seating .

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Thu 11 Oct, 2018 5:52 pm

MEMBERSHIP
It's time to defend #OurJungle in 2019!

Wests Tigers have today launched the club's 2019 Membership campaign, with now the perfect time to sign up and help defend #OurJungle in the year ahead!

Starting at just $45, Wests Tigers' 2019 Membership range is as extensive as ever before with options to suit all budgets and needs from the popular supporter Membership right through to the Elite Membership.

There is a host of different ticketed options for single and dual venue packages, as well as full season, with added focus on Family Memberships for each of the club's home grounds throughout the year.

Following the announcement that the club will play four home games at the new Western Sydney Stadium, Members can select a range of different packages for the brand new facility — including packages that combine entry to home games at either Campbelltown Sports Stadium or Leichhardt Oval.

The newly introduced Platinum Plus package also allows Members to experience the state-of-the-art venue from the best seats in the house, while still having access to every Wests Tigers home game in 2019.

Wests Tigers will play three home games at each suburban ground in 2019, with the venues for the club's final two home games to be confirmed in the near future with the announcement of the 2019 NRL Draw.

This is our jungle.

The popular Out of Towner Membership once again returns — the perfect package for regional, interstate and international supporters — while the Elite Membership continues to remain the pinnacle of support, with a host of inner sanctum experiences sure to make you the envy of all other Wests Tigers Members!

Wests Tigers will continue to provide the best range of benefits and exclusive offers to all Members, with the Membership Loyalty Program providing special rewards and events for 1,3,5,7 and 10 Year Members.

The club will again be offering Members a $30 merchandise voucher that can be redeemed through all Roarstore outlets (online, in-store and at games), while also including a keyring, bumper sticker and lanyard in all adult packs. Junior packs have also been improved in 2019, with all Junior Wests Tigers Members receiving a lanyard, ISC cap, drawstring bag and drink bottle as part of the package.

Members also have exclusive access to all official news from the club — delivered right to your inbox!

With a much-improved season last year and a number of new and old faces joining the club again this year, now is the perfect time to help Wests Tigers defend #OurJungle by becoming a Member in 2019!

Does anyone know when the NRL draw is released?

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Thu 11 Oct, 2018 6:20 pm

Wests Tigers will play three home games at each suburban ground in 2019, with the venues for the club's final two home games to be confirmed in the near future with the announcement of the 2019 NRL Draw.
Im assuming this means we will be an away team during the Magic round weekend at Suncorp...unless of course we are the home team and this years NZ game is the corresponding magic game, and we stay at Tamworth

WT2K

Post by WT2K » Thu 11 Oct, 2018 6:24 pm

innsaneink wrote:
Thu 11 Oct, 2018 6:20 pm
Im assuming this means we will be an away team during the Magic round weekend at Suncorp...unless of course we are the home team and this years NZ game is the corresponding magic game, and we stay at Tamworth
Draw will be released next week
No more plodders!
:sign:

jctiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Post by jctiger » Thu 11 Oct, 2018 6:32 pm

innsaneink wrote:
I didn’t opt out but they rang me and told me they won’t be rolling my membership over as the package prices have changed. There was only a couple of dollars difference.
They said will get in touch with me when the renewal time is closer.

So they basically opted me out !

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Thu 11 Oct, 2018 6:55 pm

Aaah the wonderful annual fun and games with the WTs membership log-in.
The have my name and some details correct, can log in from one page but not the other...they have my membership number incorrect on the details as well as have me as a member since 2016, when in fact did the 10 year membership a couple years back

bathursttiger

Post by bathursttiger » Thu 11 Oct, 2018 8:23 pm

innsaneink wrote:
Thu 11 Oct, 2018 5:52 pm

MEMBERSHIP
It's time to defend #OurJungle in 2019!

Wests Tigers have today launched the club's 2019 Membership campaign, with now the perfect time to sign up and help defend #OurJungle in the year ahead!

Starting at just $45, Wests Tigers' 2019 Membership range is as extensive as ever before with options to suit all budgets and needs from the popular supporter Membership right through to the Elite Membership.

There is a host of different ticketed options for single and dual venue packages, as well as full season, with added focus on Family Memberships for each of the club's home grounds throughout the year.

Following the announcement that the club will play four home games at the new Western Sydney Stadium, Members can select a range of different packages for the brand new facility — including packages that combine entry to home games at either Campbelltown Sports Stadium or Leichhardt Oval.

The newly introduced Platinum Plus package also allows Members to experience the state-of-the-art venue from the best seats in the house, while still having access to every Wests Tigers home game in 2019.

This is our jungle.

The popular Out of Towner Membership once again returns — the perfect package for regional, interstate and international supporters — while the Elite Membership continues to remain the pinnacle of support, with a host of inner sanctum experiences sure to make you the envy of all other Wests Tigers Members!

Wests Tigers will continue to provide the best range of benefits and exclusive offers to all Members, with the Membership Loyalty Program providing special rewards and events for 1,3,5,7 and 10 Year Members.

The club will again be offering Members a $30 merchandise voucher that can be redeemed through all Roarstore outlets (online, in-store and at games), while also including a keyring, bumper sticker and lanyard in all adult packs. Junior packs have also been improved in 2019, with all Junior Wests Tigers Members receiving a lanyard, ISC cap, drawstring bag and drink bottle as part of the package.

Members also have exclusive access to all official news from the club — delivered right to your inbox!

With a much-improved season last year and a number of new and old faces joining the club again this year, now is the perfect time to help Wests Tigers defend #OurJungle by becoming a Member in 2019!

Does anyone know when the NRL draw is released?
Knowing Greenberg it will be around June next year.

mike
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Post by mike » Thu 11 Oct, 2018 10:21 pm

innsaneink wrote:
Thu 11 Oct, 2018 6:55 pm
Aaah the wonderful annual fun and games with the WTs membership log-in.
The have my name and some details correct, can log in from one page but not the other...they have my membership number incorrect on the details as well as have me as a member since 2016, when in fact did the 10 year membership a couple years back
I thought it just happened to me. Seems I am not alone.
Western Suburbs supporter since 1960 | Balmain junior since 1967 | Wests Tigers supporter since 1999