2019 memberships

Wests Tigers Discussion
happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 41452
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm
Location: Watching Waiting Lurking

Re: 2019 memberships

Post by happy tiger » Thu 11 Oct, 2018 10:40 pm

Silentio wrote:
Tue 18 Sep, 2018 4:24 pm
I think as a club we're a little light on when it comes to membership options.

I've already signed up my pet goldfish.

Where is the mother in law category? I'm keen to sign her up for a match in NZ. I'd be willing to pay for the airfare....
What about the Ivan Cleary membership , where you switch clubs mid season

Or the Coaching membership , the highest bidder every week gets to coach the team

I'm into the new sit with Clint and Clive membership , you'd be bananas to miss out

Call me Pascoe , you know you want to :sign:


hobbo
Member
Member
Posts: 10196
Joined: Mon 10 Mar, 2014 5:03 pm

Post by hobbo » Thu 11 Oct, 2018 10:45 pm

happy tiger wrote:
Thu 11 Oct, 2018 10:40 pm
Silentio wrote:
Tue 18 Sep, 2018 4:24 pm
I think as a club we're a little light on when it comes to membership options.

I've already signed up my pet goldfish.

Where is the mother in law category? I'm keen to sign her up for a match in NZ. I'd be willing to pay for the airfare....
What about the Ivan Cleary membership , where you switch clubs mid season

Or the Coaching membership , the highest bidder every week gets to coach the team

I'm into the new sit with Clint and Clive membership , you'd be bananas to miss out

Call me Pascoe , you know you want to :sign:
With all the recent crap that’s been going on ....2019 will be another season I couldn’t be arsed in a membership .
We need mongrel ..
No more plodders !

happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 41452
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm
Location: Watching Waiting Lurking

Post by happy tiger » Thu 11 Oct, 2018 10:48 pm

hobbo wrote:
Thu 11 Oct, 2018 10:45 pm
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 11 Oct, 2018 10:40 pm
Silentio wrote:
Tue 18 Sep, 2018 4:24 pm
I think as a club we're a little light on when it comes to membership options.

I've already signed up my pet goldfish.

Where is the mother in law category? I'm keen to sign her up for a match in NZ. I'd be willing to pay for the airfare....
What about the Ivan Cleary membership , where you switch clubs mid season

Or the Coaching membership , the highest bidder every week gets to coach the team

I'm into the new sit with Clint and Clive membership , you'd be bananas to miss out

Call me Pascoe , you know you want to :sign:
With all the recent crap that’s been going on ....2019 will be another season I couldn’t be arsed in a membership .
What about the Park your Princess with three mates on the hill membership :sign: :lol:

I've got some ideas for Geo's membership but I'll hold off for the moment , he'll definitely get a discount though , about 47 pies per half and bottomless red cordial

User avatar
innsaneink
Member
Member
Posts: 29689
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:49 pm
Location: ...ahead of you....

Post by innsaneink » Fri 12 Oct, 2018 4:21 pm

Three phone calls today and they still dont know wtf is going on

Snake
Member
Member
Posts: 5208
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 5:37 pm

Post by Snake » Fri 12 Oct, 2018 4:39 pm

I rang today as nothing has happened account wise for the roll over ...talked to someone and said someone will be calling back still waiting have 1k worth of memberships if nothing happens over weekend or Monday where out ! Amateur hour .....


User avatar
2041
Member
Member
Posts: 1135
Joined: Fri 14 Jan, 2011 12:32 pm

Post by 2041 » Fri 12 Oct, 2018 5:17 pm

Well the money went from my bank account but I haven't received any sort of confirmation. So I guess it's all good?

tigerap
Member
Member
Posts: 2395
Joined: Tue 06 Oct, 2015 10:08 pm

Post by tigerap » Fri 12 Oct, 2018 5:30 pm

Snake wrote:
Fri 12 Oct, 2018 4:39 pm
I rang today as nothing has happened account wise for the roll over ...talked to someone and said someone will be calling back still waiting have 1k worth of memberships if nothing happens over weekend or Monday where out ! Amateur hour .....
Amy, Grant, Mat or Rachel...all work in the membership team...ask for any of them when calling.

User avatar
Geo.
Member
Member
Posts: 29860
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Sandy Point NSW..

Post by Geo. » Sat 13 Oct, 2018 5:34 am

Sucked me in again.
Wests Tigers don't need a Coach.. The playing group has taken over..
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 25 Oct, 2018 12:17 am
OK I was wrong
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 22 Nov, 2018 12:13 am
I know at times I'm not always the brightest light in the kitchen

tigeress
Member
Member
Posts: 773
Joined: Mon 12 Oct, 2009 5:44 pm
Location: South Burnett Qld

Post by tigeress » Sat 13 Oct, 2018 9:31 am

Geo. wrote:
Sat 13 Oct, 2018 5:34 am
Sucked me in again.
Not me. :bash I've decided to wait and see how this coach thing works out :roll though I'm sure I'll join up again hard not to after 10 years membership :sign:

User avatar
old man tiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 1242
Joined: Tue 14 Jul, 2009 10:37 am

Post by old man tiger » Sat 13 Oct, 2018 9:56 am

Opted out but will buy something as a material token of support once the draw is released

User avatar
vlad
Member
Member
Posts: 932
Joined: Tue 14 Jul, 2009 7:56 pm

Post by vlad » Sat 13 Oct, 2018 11:19 am

Would be handy if there was a seating map of WSS available .

Had a look on Parra’s site & they don’t have one either .

You’d reckon 6 months from completion they’d have a clue about that .

gallagher
Member
Member
Posts: 5690
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 1:18 pm

Post by gallagher » Sat 13 Oct, 2018 11:29 am

vlad wrote:
Sat 13 Oct, 2018 11:19 am
Would be handy if there was a seating map of WSS available .

Had a look on Parra’s site & they don’t have one either .

You’d reckon 6 months from completion they’d have a clue about that .
I know parra members have been allocated there seats.

User avatar
Sabre
Member
Member
Posts: 6958
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:06 pm
Location: Tiger Town

Post by Sabre » Sat 13 Oct, 2018 11:34 am

Anyone else have their auto-renewal go through but not receive a receipt?

Russell
Member
Member
Posts: 5230
Joined: Sat 10 Dec, 2011 6:46 pm

Post by Russell » Sat 13 Oct, 2018 1:09 pm

vlad wrote:
Sat 13 Oct, 2018 11:19 am
Would be handy if there was a seating map of WSS available .

Had a look on Parra’s site & they don’t have one either .

You’d reckon 6 months from completion they’d have a clue about that .
I contacted them Vlad about seating etc. and got the following included in my reply.

"WSS Seating: we will be inviting all members who have renewed before the same seat cut off to come into our office at Concord and choose their seats at the new stadium. We will allocate a time slot to you following renewal. "

Hope that helps.

User avatar
innsaneink
Member
Member
Posts: 29689
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:49 pm
Location: ...ahead of you....

Post by innsaneink » Sat 13 Oct, 2018 1:27 pm

Haha...YOU have to go to concord when it suits THEM

customer service eh?

Russell
Member
Member
Posts: 5230
Joined: Sat 10 Dec, 2011 6:46 pm

Post by Russell » Sat 13 Oct, 2018 1:31 pm

innsaneink wrote:
Sat 13 Oct, 2018 1:27 pm
Haha...YOU have to go to concord when it suits THEM

customer service eh?
Would you expect anything else.

Wouldn't even tell me where the premium seating was at LO for next year.

User avatar
innsaneink
Member
Member
Posts: 29689
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:49 pm
Location: ...ahead of you....

Post by innsaneink » Mon 15 Oct, 2018 6:51 pm

Well they seem to have rectified my account details and despite having to re-set my p/word it all seems to be correct, though that membership section on the official site is a shamozzle, certain links point you in opposite direction...but progress is being made, its just such an effort when youre used to websites that work smoothly

User avatar
Lidcombe Magpie
Member
Member
Posts: 204
Joined: Mon 21 Dec, 2015 8:11 pm

Post by Lidcombe Magpie » Mon 15 Oct, 2018 7:33 pm

innsaneink wrote:
Mon 17 Sep, 2018 8:34 pm
Above screen shot is from WTs email, the links to next years pricing, and WSS info both work.

No link or info to OPT OUT

Membership tab on official WTs page takes you to a dead page
http://weststigersmembership.com.au/
I got an SMS message and I opted out from that

Post Reply