Lauren wrote:
Thu 18 Oct, 2018 11:41 pm
bathursttiger wrote:
Thu 18 Oct, 2018 8:14 pm
hammertime wrote:
Thu 18 Oct, 2018 4:43 pm
Lauren wrote:
Thu 18 Oct, 2018 4:32 pm
the longer it drags on, it only makes me doubt that Justin & Marina have any control at all.

Lauren wrote:
and the last thing we need is to make rash decisions that only lead us to a repeat of the coaching predicament post Sheens.
Slightly conflicting there Lauren.

I think Justin and Marina are taking their time to ensure they explore all possible options and go through the due process. Our problem before was that we didn't do that.
Me thinks Lauren might be blonde.
It’s been scientifically proven that long term use of peroxide causes permanent brain damage.
I do have natural blonde hair but don't think it has any relevance to the forum. Yes I'm not as knowledgeable about rugby league as other users but for someone that has completed dual BSc/BEd degrees with majors including Archaeological Science and Biophysics, I do have above average intelligence.

I'm at work most of the times that I've commented on here and admit I sometimes submit a comment without checking it, but most people here get the gist of what I meant.

I visit this forum (and probably a little too) often, because I actually enjoy reading everyone's posts -whether I agree with what they write or not. Though I haven't encountered everyone on here I have always felt totally welcomed to share my opinion because I see others share something from their own perspective too.

I know its great to see some humour on here, but I am honestly uncomfortable it's at my expense. I only ever joined this forum because I love knowing there are other passionate fans who happen to love the same club that I do. So this is totally uncalled for.

Also, apologies to the mods as I didn't realise I implied curse words earlier.
Stay in there L. Its good to have u here.

TrueTiger

Post by TrueTiger » Thu 18 Oct, 2018 11:51 pm

Lauren wrote:
bathursttiger wrote:
hammertime wrote:
Lauren wrote:
the longer it drags on, it only makes me doubt that Justin & Marina have any control at all.

Lauren wrote:
and the last thing we need is to make rash decisions that only lead us to a repeat of the coaching predicament post Sheens.

I think Justin and Marina are taking their time to ensure they explore all possible options and go through the due process. Our problem before was that we didn't do that.
It’s been scientifically proven that long term use of peroxide causes permanent brain damage.
I do have natural blonde hair but don't think it has any relevance to the forum. Yes I'm not as knowledgeable about rugby league as other users but for someone that has completed dual BSc/BEd degrees with majors including Archaeological Science and Biophysics, I do have above average intelligence.

I'm at work most of the times that I've commented on here and admit I sometimes submit a comment without checking it, but most people here get the gist of what I meant.

I visit this forum (and probably a little too) often, because I actually enjoy reading everyone's posts -whether I agree with what they write or not. Though I haven't encountered everyone on here I have always felt totally welcomed to share my opinion because I see others share something from their own perspective too.

I know its great to see some humour on here, but I am honestly uncomfortable it's at my expense. I only ever joined this forum because I love knowing there are other passionate fans who happen to love the same club that I do. So this is totally uncalled for.

Keep posting Lauren,I enjoy your input as much as others....

There is a great saying for the ones that think they are free from errors....
" LET HE WHO HAS NOT SINNED,CAST THE FIRST STONE.."
You may see me struggle...but you will never see me quit... :D

WT2K

Post by WT2K » Fri 19 Oct, 2018 12:18 am

Nucky Thompson wrote:
Thu 18 Oct, 2018 9:35 pm
WT2K wrote:
Thu 18 Oct, 2018 9:00 pm
innsaneink wrote:
Thu 18 Oct, 2018 7:56 pm
THE POM wrote:
Tue 16 Oct, 2018 4:03 pm
Michael Maguire is in the box seat for 2019 only thing that will change that is if In the next 24-36hrs Bennett changed his mind & quits Brisbane.
Also Luke Brooks will re-sign for a further 3 years.
Times up Benny
Benny staying in Brisbane for one more year me thinks..
DT saying things could change is seibold commits to brons 2020.

Souths could say broncs can have seibold 2019.

Cleary to pussy cats.

Bennetts to tigpies.

Bunnies have given Seibold until the end of this week to decide to take their offer or not
So one domino could fall in the next few days.
No more plodders!
:sign:

tiga4eva

Post by tiga4eva » Fri 19 Oct, 2018 1:12 am

Lauren wrote:
bathursttiger wrote:
hammertime wrote:
Lauren wrote:

Lauren wrote:

Well said Lauren.

Geo.

Post by Geo. » Fri 19 Oct, 2018 1:22 am

bathursttiger wrote:
hammertime wrote:
Lauren wrote:

Lauren wrote:

Not called for..i for one enjoy Lauren's posts..balanced and has made me think quite often...

Stick around Lauren and keep posting your thoughts...hope to hear them more often..
Wests Tigers don't need a Coach.. The playing group has taken over..
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 25 Oct, 2018 12:17 am

OK I was wrong

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Fri 19 Oct, 2018 1:43 am

Geo. wrote:
Fri 19 Oct, 2018 1:22 am
bathursttiger wrote:
hammertime wrote:
Lauren wrote:

Lauren wrote:

Not called for..i for one enjoy Lauren's posts..balanced and has made me think quite often...

Stick around Lauren and keep posting your thoughts...hope to hear them more often..
Hi Lauren you are probably slightly confused like I get when Geo agrees with me

You assume your wrong because Geo is usually so wide of the mark he couldn't hit a barn with a handful of gravel

But Geo accidently stumbles on a right comment occasionally by some miracle

And yes , enjoying your posts , stick with it , your making more sense than many other plodder posters on here ...... :sign:

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Fri 19 Oct, 2018 5:43 am

coivtny wrote:
Thu 18 Oct, 2018 9:44 pm
innsaneink wrote:
Thu 18 Oct, 2018 6:46 pm
His contract would state he's employed to coach WTs NRL team... Anything else we'd have him doing we'd be in breach
Pure guesswork.
Of course it is

...like everything in this thread.

:roll:

Furious1

Post by Furious1 » Fri 19 Oct, 2018 6:16 am

Lauren wrote:
bathursttiger wrote:
hammertime wrote:
Lauren wrote:

Lauren wrote:

Good on you Loz. Keep sharing your thoughts, they are as valid as anyone else.

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Fri 19 Oct, 2018 6:28 am

innsaneink wrote:
Fri 19 Oct, 2018 5:43 am
coivtny wrote:
innsaneink wrote:
His contract would state he's employed to coach WTs NRL team... Anything else we'd have him doing we'd be in breach
Pure guesswork.
Of course it is

...like everything in this thread.

:roll:
Though you gotta wonder why you never see out - of - favour head coaches swapped with assistants/reggies coaches, cleaning the dunnies or washing the jerseys in a demotion role.
Would save clubs a lot of money as opposed to paying out early

Telltails

Post by Telltails » Fri 19 Oct, 2018 6:46 am

Lauren wrote:
bathursttiger wrote:
hammertime wrote:
Lauren wrote:

Lauren wrote:

Good job Lauren.

goldcoast tiger

Post by goldcoast tiger » Fri 19 Oct, 2018 6:53 am

coivtny wrote:
innsaneink wrote:
Pure guesswork.
[/quote

goldcoast tiger

Post by goldcoast tiger » Fri 19 Oct, 2018 7:09 am

tiga4eva wrote:
Fri 19 Oct, 2018 1:12 am
Lauren wrote:
bathursttiger wrote:
hammertime wrote:

Well said Lauren.
Yeah, Stick around Lauren , your opinion is as welcome as everybody else’s. here
As for blonde jokes , ignore them, there’s a lot here who haven’t got any at all . :lol:

diedpretty

Post by diedpretty » Fri 19 Oct, 2018 7:09 am

jirskyr wrote:
Thu 18 Oct, 2018 8:42 pm
diedpretty wrote:
Thu 18 Oct, 2018 6:47 pm
Lauren wrote:
Thu 18 Oct, 2018 4:54 pm
hammertime wrote:

Yeah now we're awaiting on how things unveil at the Broncos and it makes me feel they haven't really got a handle on things.
Rash might be the wrong word. But I don't want the club to set forth a plan totally based on another club's decision. This sends the wrong message to me.

Meanwhile Gus Gould only has to sit back while everything plays into his hands. This is what is most frustrating to me.
You're right. I can't stand the fact that Gould comes out of this with exactly what he wanted. I'm inclined to offer Benny a 3/4 yr contract from 2020, tell Cleary he is going nowhere next year and take away all recruitment decisions from him. Might just wipe the smirk off Gould's face.

170px-JabbaTheHutt.jpg
How could Gould possibly truly want Ivan back? Is that truly his top outcome?
I'm not sure that he would want him back now - At the time all this mess started they hadn't signed Nathan. Ivan coaching was obviously the sweetener to get Nathan's signature. Hopefully the deal with Ivan is already done because i could see Gould pulling out if its not.

goldcoast tiger

Post by goldcoast tiger » Fri 19 Oct, 2018 7:15 am

TYGA wrote:
Thu 18 Oct, 2018 10:26 pm
Geo. wrote:
Thu 18 Oct, 2018 10:19 pm
This stupid situation is getting more stupid by the day...fair dinkum
The NRL has created this joke. Issue is Greenberg was the biggest culprit poaching Des from Manly when he was Dogs CEO.
????????

Tigerdon

Post by Tigerdon » Fri 19 Oct, 2018 7:20 am

Dez at Manly with a couple of years on his contract - similar situation
in Ivan we distrust

goldcoast tiger

Post by goldcoast tiger » Fri 19 Oct, 2018 7:28 am

hammertime wrote:
Lauren wrote:
hammertime wrote:
Lauren wrote:

Lauren wrote:

Yeah now we're awaiting on how things unveil at the Broncos and it makes me feel they haven't really got a handle on things.
Rash might be the wrong word. But I don't want the club to set forth a plan totally based on another club's decision. This sends the wrong message to me.

Meanwhile Gus Gould only has to sit back while everything plays into his hands. This is what is most frustrating to me.
The problem is it seems Wayne is more honourable than Cleary. Unfortunately, that means we need the Broncos involved. We have a plan, it just has dependencies. Madge would be our backup option if Wayne isn't here in 2019 and that is probably timeboxed to the end of the week. To me, that's the right plan for the best outcome for us. Don't care how it's perceived in the short term.

Gus doesn't really hold all the cards here. We could always keep Cleary under contract and mess with him. But I don't think we will. Hopefully, we can get a deal for an early release in return.
Wayne is more honourable than Cleary ??
I wonder if the Roosters would back up that statement?
Wasnt it “honourable” ol Benny Who reneged on a promise to Politis to Coach there ,and then
Reneged on the deal. ??

formerguest
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Post by formerguest » Fri 19 Oct, 2018 7:39 am

Lauren wrote:
bathursttiger wrote:
hammertime wrote:
Lauren wrote:

Lauren wrote:

Can understand your taking umbrage at his comment and enjoy your input here as well. I also believe that Bathurst likely deserves the benefit of some doubt for his silly comment, as have always found him to be of good character. I note from the ethnicity thread, that he is another decade plus my senior at 63 and sadly some things are often generationally ingrained through life, including lesser things like blonde jokes and can be hard to put aside.

Let's all hope a there is a favourable end to this coaching situation shortly.

Nucky Thompson

Post by Nucky Thompson » Fri 19 Oct, 2018 7:46 am

diedpretty wrote:
Fri 19 Oct, 2018 7:09 am
jirskyr wrote:
Thu 18 Oct, 2018 8:42 pm
diedpretty wrote:
Lauren wrote:

You're right. I can't stand the fact that Gould comes out of this with exactly what he wanted. I'm inclined to offer Benny a 3/4 yr contract from 2020, tell Cleary he is going nowhere next year and take away all recruitment decisions from him. Might just wipe the smirk off Gould's face.

170px-JabbaTheHutt.jpg
How could Gould possibly truly want Ivan back? Is that truly his top outcome?
I'm not sure that he would want him back now - At the time all this mess started they hadn't signed Nathan. Ivan coaching was obviously the sweetener to get Nathan's signature. Hopefully the deal with Ivan is already done because i could see Gould pulling out if its not.
Gould can spin it but deep down he would be cut his power takes a hit with nathan and ivan at panthers.

I remember a interview this year with ivan where he said gould is one of his biggest coaching influence maybe ivan had his move to panthers in mind the whole time