Tue 09 Oct, 2018 11:32 pm
851 wrote:
Tue 09 Oct, 2018 10:10 pm
goldcoast tiger wrote:
Tue 09 Oct, 2018 3:17 am
goldcoast tiger wrote:
Mon 08 Oct, 2018 9:31 pm

You are comparing Apples with oranges.
Your contract obviously has a clause in it , that says that you have to abide by that clause.

Coaches DONT have such a clause in them , so a coach can sign any contract that he likes ,even if Its two or three years ahead , he’s entitled to do that, if it’s what he wishes , and he can get a Club that also wants it
By the way 851, have you found your dictionary and looked up “We “yet ?
Remember , not “i “or even “wee”
Still working on that apology are you .??
Why should I apologise to you, you beleived Ivan's statement, now you are saying Wayne is staying, you are easily convinced, I am not
I believed Ivan's statement as well, on more than one front. He did not lie, admitting to discussions with Penrith and made a half arsed commitment of intent to see out his contract. I also believed it to be a few days too late, well crafted and informatively very lacking. Then of course the lack of allowing questioning topped it off.
Just to clear up another of your statements.
Who said that I believe anything.??
My original comment was that there only two things That we know are facts, (and nothing has changed)
1. Ivan has said that he will honour his contract.
2 Bennett has said that he will be back at the Broncos in 2019 on more than one occasiion,

(We also know that Ivan has signed to go to Penrith for 1921
But that’s got nothing to what we are talking about here)

I have no idea who is telling the truth and who isn’t, but have no reason to think that either is lying ......yet!
You don’t know either
Untill we know what’s happening ,no one knows, !

You do seem ,to not only have a problem with not knowing what words mean, but also with reading.
Last edited by goldcoast tiger on Wed 10 Oct, 2018 7:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

Geo.

Post by Geo. » Wed 10 Oct, 2018 7:41 am

Did Ivan respond to the memo yet...?
Wests Tigers don't need a Coach.. The playing group has taken over..
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 25 Oct, 2018 12:17 am
OK I was wrong
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 22 Nov, 2018 12:13 am
I know at times I'm not always the brightest light in the kitchen

goldcoast tiger

Post by goldcoast tiger » Wed 10 Oct, 2018 7:51 am

Geo. wrote:
Wed 10 Oct, 2018 7:41 am
No , 851 has stolen his dictionary :D

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Wed 10 Oct, 2018 8:11 am

goldcoast tiger wrote:
Wed 10 Oct, 2018 7:28 am
formerguest wrote:
851 wrote:
goldcoast tiger wrote:
Why should I apologise to you, you beleived Ivan's statement, now you are saying Wayne is staying, you are easily convinced, I am not
I believed Ivan's statement as well, on more than one front. He did not lie, admitting to discussions with Penrith and made a half arsed commitment of intent to see out his contract. I also believed it to be a few days too late, well crafted and informatively very lacking. Then of course the lack of allowing questioning topped it off.
My original comment was that there only two things That we know are facts, (and nothing has changed)
2 Bennett has said that he will be back at the Broncos in 2019 on more than one occasiion,

I have no idea who is telling the truth and who isn’t, but have no reason to think that either is lying ......yet!
You don’t know either

You do seem ,to not only have a problem with not knowing what words mean, but also with reading.
2021....and actually that is still speculation

formerguest
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Post by formerguest » Wed 10 Oct, 2018 8:19 am

goldcoast tiger wrote:
formerguest wrote:
851 wrote:
goldcoast tiger wrote:

You don’t know either

Another of my statements?

Cultured Bogan

Post by Cultured Bogan » Wed 10 Oct, 2018 9:17 am

I hazard a guess that he's responded to the wrong post FG. Your post does not reference his post or him personally in anyway so unless he has a staggering victim complex to see arguments that don't exist in your post I'd wager he's simply quoted the wrong post.
"This club means a lot to me and I really love this club, I love playing here, I love playing with all of the boys, it's what I've known for pretty much all of my life and I'm happy to be here." - Luke Brooks.

Cuando llegue el día, y estoy parado a las puertas del cielo, será Dios pidiendo mi perdón...

goldcoast tiger

Post by goldcoast tiger » Wed 10 Oct, 2018 12:48 pm

formerguest wrote:
Wed 10 Oct, 2018 8:19 am
goldcoast tiger wrote:
formerguest wrote:
851 wrote:

You don’t know either

Another of my statements?
No , 851 ‘s statement.

momo&medo

Post by momo&medo » Wed 10 Oct, 2018 1:06 pm

Geo. wrote:
My view is that there is not going to be any significant statement or any announcement about our coaching situation until the current international England V NZ test series is done and dusted. The two main players in any potential move to WT are currently focusing all their attention on coaching these two sides so would doubt it very much that they would entertain or appreciate any one or any thing disrupting things via any announcements related to their future club coaching plans.
So I think we will need to wait it out and just fill in our time with speculation on the subject and whinging about lack of action regarding our lack of recruitment for remaining 2 spots on on 2019 players roster.
OR you could tune to Cricket and be doubly disappointed about your sporting life.

Spud Murphy

Post by Spud Murphy » Wed 10 Oct, 2018 4:24 pm

momo&medo wrote:
Wed 10 Oct, 2018 1:06 pm
Geo. wrote:
My view is that there is not going to be any significant statement or any announcement about our coaching situation until the current international England V NZ test series is done and dusted. The two main players in any potential move to WT are currently focusing all their attention on coaching these two sides so would doubt it very much that they would entertain or appreciate any one or any thing disrupting things via any announcements related to their future club coaching plans.
So I think we will need to wait it out and just fill in our time with speculation on the subject and whinging about lack of action regarding our lack of recruitment for remaining 2 spots on on 2019 players roster.
OR you could tune to Cricket and be doubly disappointed about your sporting life.
First it was we'll hear something concrete after the end of our season, then it was after the Grand Final, now it's after a Test match - next it will be after the holidays, then after Christmas, then after the New Year - it just goes on and on and on....