Wests Tigers Jersey's 2019..

Wests Tigers Discussion
Sabre

Re: Wests Tigers Jersey's 2019..

Post by Sabre » Mon 05 Nov, 2018 8:35 pm

Can someone good at photoshop edit our home jersey so that the Bryden's logo doesn't have the white outlining and the V continues to meet in the middle, rather than being cut off?
I'm curious what that would look like.

The Patriot

Post by The Patriot » Mon 05 Nov, 2018 8:54 pm

So many outdated and must say biased opinions here.

If you are ever in doubt on a topic look to world sport. In world sports, contact sport, bright and vibrant colours can be to your teams advantage as they are more prominent and more imposing on the field. You have a sense of the player being on you before they actually are.

I surely hope Wests Ashfields arent playing politics when they should just be trying to win and be the best we can be.
Its an opinion!

The Patriot

Post by The Patriot » Mon 05 Nov, 2018 8:57 pm

Glennb wrote:
Fri 02 Nov, 2018 7:13 pm
Wests are paying the bills is a fact, that orange is a horrid colour is your opinion. See how it works?
Love your work Glenn B.

Simplicity often represents the truth.
Its an opinion!

Geo.

Post by Geo. » Mon 05 Nov, 2018 9:19 pm

Or someone's fantasy land...
Wests Tigers don't need a Coach.. The playing group has taken over..
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 25 Oct, 2018 12:17 am

OK I was wrong

GNR4LIFE

Post by GNR4LIFE » Mon 05 Nov, 2018 9:48 pm

The Patriot wrote:
Mon 05 Nov, 2018 8:57 pm
Glennb wrote:
Wests are paying the bills is a fact, that orange is a horrid colour is your opinion. See how it works?
Love your work Glenn B.

The Patriot wrote:
Mon 05 Nov, 2018 8:54 pm
The Patriot wrote:
I surely hope Wests Ashfields arent playing politics when they should just be trying to win and be the best we can be.
Bit of irony there.

The Patriot

Post by The Patriot » Mon 05 Nov, 2018 9:52 pm

GNR4LIFE wrote:
Mon 05 Nov, 2018 9:48 pm
The Patriot wrote:
Glennb wrote:
Love your work Glenn B.

The Patriot wrote:
The Patriot wrote:
Bit of irony there.
Care to use a few more words and explain that in a way that has a little more clarity.

Id say once you do thin suggestion you are trying to latch on to here would reduce a little.
Its an opinion!

GNR4LIFE

Post by GNR4LIFE » Mon 05 Nov, 2018 9:55 pm

The Patriot wrote:
Mon 05 Nov, 2018 9:52 pm
GNR4LIFE wrote:
The Patriot wrote:
Glennb wrote:
Love your work Glenn B.

The Patriot wrote:
The Patriot wrote:
Bit of irony there.
Care to use a few more words and explain that in a way that has a little more clarity.

Id say once you do thin suggestion you are trying to latch on to here would reduce a little.
Well, one could say your agreeing with Glen is due to your bias. As well as entertaining conspiracy theories without any evidence about the motives of WA. Really no different to the majority of other opinions in this thread.

gallagher

Post by gallagher » Mon 05 Nov, 2018 10:03 pm

The Patriot wrote:

If you are ever in doubt on a topic look to world sport. In world sports, contact sport, bright and vibrant colours can be to your teams advantage as they are more prominent and more imposing on the field. You have a sense of the player being on you before they actually are.

Next thing you'll have the all blacks buying their gear from Lorna Jane.

The Patriot

Post by The Patriot » Mon 05 Nov, 2018 10:06 pm

GNR4LIFE wrote:
Mon 05 Nov, 2018 9:55 pm
The Patriot wrote:
Mon 05 Nov, 2018 9:52 pm
GNR4LIFE wrote:
The Patriot wrote:

Love your work Glenn B.

The Patriot wrote:
The Patriot wrote:
Bit of irony there.

Well, one could say your agreeing with Glen is due to your bias. As well as entertaining conspiracy theories without any evidence about the motives of WA. Really no different to the majority of other opinions in this thread.
The thing i agree with Glenn B about is the simplicity of his posts.

As i very cleary stated "I surely hope Wests Ashfields arent playing politics " This is in response to many 'opinions' that they have the power so are using that influence to choose the colouring of the jersey.

Its nothing more than anyone's guess if that is happening, hence why i state " I surely hope" they arent.

As in i dont really believe they are, just that i hope they are not.

Simplicity, dont confuse it with trying to link quotes and imply something that doesnt exist!
Its an opinion!

Spook

Post by Spook » Tue 06 Nov, 2018 10:46 am

innsaneink wrote:
Sat 03 Nov, 2018 9:37 pm
gallagher wrote:
Sat 03 Nov, 2018 6:55 pm
Russell wrote:
Sat 03 Nov, 2018 6:53 pm
innsaneink wrote:
Sat 03 Nov, 2018 3:40 pm

Russell....you know they call the old Balmain jerseys black and gold, but its not really gold, its orange...and our colours are black white & orange

Heres a gold jersey...its not our colour
That is not the Balmain Gold and before you say - Tough.

It is no different than if we were to start wearing white, orange and charcoal.

Charcoal is not technically black is it?
I liked the 80's Phillips jersey, that gold was great.
That philips jersey was orange, and charcoal is dark grey :deadhorse:

If you look at the RGB Shades of Yellow Selector, the Balmain yellow/orange colour is named "Gold".
The above jersey's colour is designated "Gold (metallic)" or "Old Gold"
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Shades_of_yellow

GWS colours are charcoal. white and orange, but everyone calls them black, white and orange just like us.

tigerbalm

Post by tigerbalm » Tue 06 Nov, 2018 6:46 pm

The Patriot wrote:

State that there’s outdated and biased opinions then goes on to have sly dig at Ashfield. You kidding?

It’s 20 freaking years, support the team or go find a team with laundry you approve of.

The Patriot

Post by The Patriot » Tue 06 Nov, 2018 7:12 pm

tigerbalm wrote:
Tue 06 Nov, 2018 6:46 pm
The Patriot wrote:

State that there’s outdated and biased opinions then goes on to have sly dig at Ashfield. You kidding?

It’s 20 freaking years, support the team or go find a team with laundry you approve of.

No not kidding.

I do hope Wests Ashfield arent playing politics. Like youve said its been 20 years.

As ive already stated i dont think they are. My response was to other people going on about them having the power and using their influence for things like jersey design.

I repeat I surely hope they are not.

Some people really only read what they want to read.
Its an opinion!

Geo.

Post by Geo. » Tue 06 Nov, 2018 7:53 pm

We need a pink vibrant jersey then..
Wests Tigers don't need a Coach.. The playing group has taken over..
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 25 Oct, 2018 12:17 am

OK I was wrong

Tigerdon

Post by Tigerdon » Tue 06 Nov, 2018 8:18 pm

Nar just a bit more Tangerine to stand out from the other teams.
Don't make us bland like Penrith.
in Ivan we distrust

AnnandaleTiger

Post by AnnandaleTiger » Tue 06 Nov, 2018 8:39 pm

White jersey has some nice details. Liking it more.

More orange too

Blaze

Post by Blaze » Tue 06 Nov, 2018 8:54 pm

TBH, don’t really care what we wear... aslong as we put in and pick up a few wins along the way... sounds pretty generic, but I’m over the media beat up and fan forum dummy spits about the difference between orange and gold.... my two cents for what it’s worth...

Spook

Post by Spook » Wed 07 Nov, 2018 10:55 am

Needaname wrote:
Sat 03 Nov, 2018 5:11 am
Here is a fact, Balmain is close to extinct.
West’s is our primary share holder and the colours that represent them are black and white.
The tiger is the mascot the moniker, the colour of the tiger is black and orange.
How many blue, red and white roosters or cardinal and green rabbits or maroon and yellow horses do you see around?
Sad that some people probably buy the Big League just to look at their team for the week, but never check out any articles on the history of the game.
Here are some actual facts. Wests and Balmain supporters were the first to adopt animals nicks in the earliest days of the league based on their colours. There was even a Wests Magpies soccer club prior to 1908. It was the black and gold striped jerseys that gave the Tigers their name. The 1908 jerseys were worn again in the late 90's.

You never see a blue, red and white rooster, which is probably why they were originally called the Tri-Colours (Just like Newtown were the "Bluebags" and Glebe were the "Dirty Reds". The French flag is called the Tri-Colour, and the French national symbol is the Rooster.)
You never see a cardinal and "MYRTLE" rabbit, but a rabbitoh (the guy who sold the rabbits) might wear red and green.
A mixed yellow (palomino) and maroon (liver) marked horse probably exists.
oh.....and St George wasn't a red and white dragon, he was the guy who killed dragons.

Cultured Bogan

Post by Cultured Bogan » Wed 07 Nov, 2018 11:01 am

I'm more worried about us making the finals next year.
Madge's Maulers.

Cuando llegue el día, y estoy parado a las puertas del cielo, será Dios pidiendo mi perdón...