A shoe in apparently......

TrueTiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 4977
Joined: Thu 14 Aug, 2014 11:22 am
Has liked: 13 times
Been liked: 60 times

Re: A shoe in apparently......

Unread post by TrueTiger » Fri 21 Aug, 2015 2:08 pm

willow wrote:I'm confident we'll beat them. The short turnaround won't help them and Taupau and Lawrence back brings a lot more energy to our forward pack.

this is exactly why I have had $20.00 on the WTs at $3.05 =$61.00 RESULT...
You may see me struggle...but you will never see me quit... :D


User avatar
Masterton
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 2125
Joined: Tue 14 Jul, 2009 6:57 pm
Has liked: 50 times
Been liked: 37 times

Unread post by Masterton » Fri 21 Aug, 2015 3:00 pm

I'm not confident we will win, but that is massive overs. I would have put us not too far over evens.
"I was on the bus before you painted it yellow."

hobbo
Member
Member
Posts: 7018
Joined: Mon 10 Mar, 2014 5:03 pm
Has liked: 132 times
Been liked: 97 times

Unread post by hobbo » Fri 21 Aug, 2015 3:21 pm

I'm not that confident we will win this week .
With only 3 rounds to go the final round against the Dragons could be epic !

If we win against the Dragons we could knock them out of the top 8 and avoid the spoon ...

If they win they could cement a top 8 spot and hand us the spoon !

Time and other results will tell I guess !

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0
EPL 2014/15 Predict 6
Competition ...CHAMPION !
Winner of the 2016 $$$$
Work tipping comp !

User avatar
Flippedy
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 7937
Joined: Mon 19 Oct, 2009 10:58 pm
Location: Central Coast NSW

Unread post by Flippedy » Fri 21 Aug, 2015 3:36 pm

supercoach wrote:You are always in with a big chance when we come up against the shire and most of the cards are pointing our way, short turn around etc. I just worry they play a very similar style of football that the Knights played last week, hard mobile forward pack led around by a quality no9 and that is where we struggle. I suppose it will all depend on if everyone picked to play actually starts the game.

It will be close, but I do not share the confidence of others

Yeah their number 9 is far more 'quality' than ours :roll:
Sooner or later, next year has to be this year - Ricksen

User avatar
innsaneink
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 25352
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:49 pm
Location: ...ahead of you....
Has liked: 280 times
Been liked: 225 times

Unread post by innsaneink » Fri 21 Aug, 2015 5:30 pm

Not much between them imo... Ennis is going well atm


User avatar
GNR4LIFE
Member
Member
Posts: 18825
Joined: Mon 28 Feb, 2011 5:57 pm
Has liked: 67 times
Been liked: 206 times

Unread post by GNR4LIFE » Fri 21 Aug, 2015 7:11 pm

Sharks have overachieved. If Woods plays, which it looks like he will he, load up on the 3 15.

User avatar
Masterton
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 2125
Joined: Tue 14 Jul, 2009 6:57 pm
Has liked: 50 times
Been liked: 37 times

Unread post by Masterton » Sat 22 Aug, 2015 10:22 am

Sportsbet have already taken us in to $2.85.
"I was on the bus before you painted it yellow."

User avatar
GNR4LIFE
Member
Member
Posts: 18825
Joined: Mon 28 Feb, 2011 5:57 pm
Has liked: 67 times
Been liked: 206 times

Unread post by GNR4LIFE » Sat 22 Aug, 2015 3:58 pm

Flippedy wrote:
supercoach wrote:You are always in with a big chance when we come up against the shire and most of the cards are pointing our way, short turn around etc. I just worry they play a very similar style of football that the Knights played last week, hard mobile forward pack led around by a quality no9 and that is where we struggle. I suppose it will all depend on if everyone picked to play actually starts the game.

It will be close, but I do not share the confidence of others

Yeah their number 9 is far more 'quality' than ours :roll:
He is atm. Farah is finished.

User avatar
innsaneink
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 25352
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:49 pm
Location: ...ahead of you....
Has liked: 280 times
Been liked: 225 times

Unread post by innsaneink » Sat 22 Aug, 2015 4:46 pm

GNR4LIFE wrote:Sharks have overachieved. If Woods plays, which it looks like he will he, load up on the 3 15.
Seems lots of people thought like you.... Lots of money for wests this morning

User avatar
Flippedy
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 7937
Joined: Mon 19 Oct, 2009 10:58 pm
Location: Central Coast NSW

Unread post by Flippedy » Sat 22 Aug, 2015 4:46 pm

GNR4LIFE wrote:
Flippedy wrote:
supercoach wrote:You are always in with a big chance when we come up against the shire and most of the cards are pointing our way, short turn around etc. I just worry they play a very similar style of football that the Knights played last week, hard mobile forward pack led around by a quality no9 and that is where we struggle. I suppose it will all depend on if everyone picked to play actually starts the game.

It will be close, but I do not share the confidence of others

Yeah their number 9 is far more 'quality' than ours :roll:
He is atm. Farah is finished.
And Ennis was finished years ago, he really isn't that good.
Sooner or later, next year has to be this year - Ricksen

hobbo
Member
Member
Posts: 7018
Joined: Mon 10 Mar, 2014 5:03 pm
Has liked: 132 times
Been liked: 97 times

Unread post by hobbo » Sat 22 Aug, 2015 4:51 pm

Flippedy wrote:
GNR4LIFE wrote:
Flippedy wrote:
supercoach wrote:You are always in with a big chance when we come up against the shire and most of the cards are pointing our way, short turn around etc. I just worry they play a very similar style of football that the Knights played last week, hard mobile forward pack led around by a quality no9 and that is where we struggle. I suppose it will all depend on if everyone picked to play actually starts the game.

It will be close, but I do not share the confidence of others

Yeah their number 9 is far more 'quality' than ours :roll:
He is atm. Farah is finished.
And Ennis was finished years ago, he really isn't that good.
Last week Flip old mate , you told me I was ridiculous in saying that Ennis was better than farah lol
Apology in the inbox would be appreciated :mrgreen:

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0
EPL 2014/15 Predict 6
Competition ...CHAMPION !
Winner of the 2016 $$$$
Work tipping comp !

User avatar
stryker
Member
Member
Posts: 10791
Joined: Sun 19 Jul, 2009 4:16 pm
Location: Cairns
Has liked: 24 times
Been liked: 142 times

Unread post by stryker » Sat 22 Aug, 2015 5:02 pm

This thread was hilarious to read back. Thankyou to all involved lol.

User avatar
Flippedy
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 7937
Joined: Mon 19 Oct, 2009 10:58 pm
Location: Central Coast NSW

Unread post by Flippedy » Sat 22 Aug, 2015 5:06 pm

hobbo2803 wrote:
Flippedy wrote:
GNR4LIFE wrote:
Flippedy wrote:
Yeah their number 9 is far more 'quality' than ours :roll:
He is atm. Farah is finished.
And Ennis was finished years ago, he really isn't that good.
Last week Flip old mate , you told me I was ridiculous in saying that Ennis was better than farah lol
Apology in the inbox would be appreciated :mrgreen:

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0

Mate one good game over him in how many? And at the moment, our team would make anyone look good :(
Sooner or later, next year has to be this year - Ricksen

GoldXR50Leroy
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 1775
Joined: Tue 31 May, 2011 3:36 pm
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 3 times

Unread post by GoldXR50Leroy » Sat 22 Aug, 2015 5:16 pm

Masterton wrote:Sportsbet have already taken us in to $2.85.
It's not only the refs backing against us, now it's those with the $$$$$, I'm beleivin' there's somethin"

Newtown
Member
Member
Posts: 5201
Joined: Fri 28 Sep, 2012 8:40 am
Been liked: 1 time

Unread post by Newtown » Sat 22 Aug, 2015 5:21 pm

Flippedy wrote:
hobbo2803 wrote:
Flippedy wrote:
GNR4LIFE wrote: He is atm. Farah is finished.
And Ennis was finished years ago, he really isn't that good.
Last week Flip old mate , you told me I was ridiculous in saying that Ennis was better than farah lol
Apology in the inbox would be appreciated :mrgreen:

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0

Mate one good game over him in how many? And at the moment, our team would make anyone look good :(
At the moment our team would make the Matildas look good if they played a first grade rugby league match against them.

User avatar
Flippedy
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 7937
Joined: Mon 19 Oct, 2009 10:58 pm
Location: Central Coast NSW

Unread post by Flippedy » Sat 22 Aug, 2015 6:28 pm

Newtown wrote:
Flippedy wrote:
hobbo2803 wrote:
Flippedy wrote: And Ennis was finished years ago, he really isn't that good.
Last week Flip old mate , you told me I was ridiculous in saying that Ennis was better than farah lol
Apology in the inbox would be appreciated :mrgreen:

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0

Mate one good game over him in how many? And at the moment, our team would make anyone look good :(
At the moment our team would make the Matildas look good if they played a first grade rugby league match against them.

Yeah and considering the Matildas are a soccer team that would be some feat! :lol:
Sooner or later, next year has to be this year - Ricksen

User avatar
westTAHger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 4638
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 3:07 pm
Location: with Daffy Duck, having fun
Has liked: 16 times
Been liked: 22 times

Unread post by westTAHger » Sat 22 Aug, 2015 8:08 pm

I think the "shoe in " turned out to be a busted thong stuck in the mud.
:sign: once a sprite in black and white.
now I am bold, in black, white and gold



" Hell and heaven, they can wait for you,
So go and do all the things that you want to do ".

From the Stereophonics song " C'est La Vie

TrueTiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 4977
Joined: Thu 14 Aug, 2014 11:22 am
Has liked: 13 times
Been liked: 60 times

Unread post by TrueTiger » Sat 22 Aug, 2015 10:10 pm

TrueTiger wrote:
willow wrote:I'm confident we'll beat them. The short turnaround won't help them and Taupau and Lawrence back brings a lot more energy to our forward pack.

this is exactly why I have had $20.00 on the WTs at $3.05 =$61.00 RESULT...

TT done his $20 stone cold...shrouds bought another six pack and watched the golf.... :crazy
You may see me struggle...but you will never see me quit... :D

Post Reply

Return to “Round 24: Wests Tigers vs Cronulla Sharks”