Referrees....

User avatar
Geo.
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 25140
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Sandy Point NSW.
Has liked: 256 times
Been liked: 389 times

Referrees....

Unread post by Geo. » Tue 18 Aug, 2015 9:37 pm

Referees: Grant Atkins, Matt Noyen
Sideline Officials: Russell Turner, Anthony Elliott
Video Referees: Ashley Klein, Daniel Irvine

:shock: Who... :?
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..
Tiger Watto wrote:
Fri 03 Nov, 2017 8:07 am
Geo nailed it...


User avatar
Flippedy
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 7937
Joined: Mon 19 Oct, 2009 10:58 pm
Location: Central Coast NSW

Unread post by Flippedy » Tue 18 Aug, 2015 10:01 pm

Geo. wrote:Referees: Grant Atkins, Matt Noyen
Sideline Officials: Russell Turner, Anthony Elliott
Video Referees: Ashley Klein, Daniel Irvine

:shock: Who... :?

Good! Never heard of them and hopefully they've never heard of us, so they won't penalise us into oblivion!
Sooner or later, next year has to be this year - Ricksen

Telltails
Member
Member
Posts: 1893
Joined: Fri 18 Apr, 2014 3:24 pm
Has liked: 88 times
Been liked: 46 times

Unread post by Telltails » Tue 18 Aug, 2015 10:57 pm

They will do

User avatar
westTAHger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 4638
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 3:07 pm
Location: with Daffy Duck, having fun
Has liked: 16 times
Been liked: 22 times

Unread post by westTAHger » Wed 19 Aug, 2015 6:47 pm

No stupid stuff:
e.g like flops in tackles, clearing the ruck quick enough, or hand on the football when opponent trying to play the ball.
This may help.
:sign: once a sprite in black and white.
now I am bold, in black, white and gold



" Hell and heaven, they can wait for you,
So go and do all the things that you want to do ".

From the Stereophonics song " C'est La Vie

User avatar
Geo.
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 25140
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Sandy Point NSW.
Has liked: 256 times
Been liked: 389 times

Unread post by Geo. » Wed 19 Aug, 2015 7:15 pm

westTAHger wrote:No stupid stuff:
e.g like flops in tackles, clearing the ruck quick enough, or hand on the football when opponent trying to play the ball.
This may help.

That wasn't how the Storm beat the Sharks...
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..
Tiger Watto wrote:
Fri 03 Nov, 2017 8:07 am
Geo nailed it...


Tigermama
Member
Member
Posts: 4343
Joined: Sat 14 Jun, 2014 12:33 am

Unread post by Tigermama » Thu 20 Aug, 2015 9:49 am

I'm happy it's not the Badge... :D

User avatar
westTAHger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 4638
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 3:07 pm
Location: with Daffy Duck, having fun
Has liked: 16 times
Been liked: 22 times

Unread post by westTAHger » Thu 20 Aug, 2015 10:14 am

Geo. wrote:
westTAHger wrote:No stupid stuff:
e.g like flops in tackles, clearing the ruck quick enough, or hand on the football when opponent trying to play the ball.
This may help.
That wasn't how the Storm beat the Sharks...
I do not know whey Storm are still allowed to play this type of slow down the ruck tactic :crazy
One day the ref's will realise they control the game on field. :brick:
I thought that's why the Ref's have the whistle. :pray:
:sign: once a sprite in black and white.
now I am bold, in black, white and gold



" Hell and heaven, they can wait for you,
So go and do all the things that you want to do ".

From the Stereophonics song " C'est La Vie

User avatar
innsaneink
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 25334
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:49 pm
Location: ...ahead of you....
Has liked: 273 times
Been liked: 224 times

Unread post by innsaneink » Thu 20 Aug, 2015 4:19 pm

westTAHger wrote:
Geo. wrote:
westTAHger wrote:No stupid stuff:
e.g like flops in tackles, clearing the ruck quick enough, or hand on the football when opponent trying to play the ball.
This may help.
That wasn't how the Storm beat the Sharks...
I do not know whey Storm are still allowed to play this type of slow down the ruck tactic :crazy
One day the ref's will realise they control the game on field. :brick:
I thought that's why the Ref's have the whistle. :pray:
Because the have Scam Smyth

User avatar
Sabre
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 6745
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:06 pm
Location: Tiger Town
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 15 times

Unread post by Sabre » Thu 20 Aug, 2015 4:22 pm

Atkins is a good ref.

User avatar
cunno
Member
Member
Posts: 4452
Joined: Wed 28 Jul, 2010 7:42 pm

Unread post by cunno » Fri 21 Aug, 2015 5:42 am

Apparently Hulk Hogan was spotted at Concord this week, not sure why?

Post Reply

Return to “Round 24: Wests Tigers vs Cronulla Sharks”