**Live game thread**

mossco

**Live game thread**

Post by mossco » Sat 22 Aug, 2015 4:45 pm

mossco wrote:
Snake wrote:I again call for Taylor to be SACKED!
and why did we resign Lovett

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0
useless

Tigerdave

Post by Tigerdave » Sat 22 Aug, 2015 4:45 pm

MacDougall wrote:And this is pretty much our strongest possible team isn't it? Is anybody out injured at all now? I can't think of a single injured player?
this is about it.........

jadtiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Post by jadtiger » Sat 22 Aug, 2015 4:45 pm

yet another brilliant coaching performance from taylor he really has worked wonders on our defence this year.2 more years of his coaching god help us all.

Snake

Post by Snake » Sat 22 Aug, 2015 4:45 pm

mossco wrote:
Snake wrote:I again call for Taylor to be SACKED!
and why did we resign Lovett

Taylor!

stevetiger

Post by stevetiger » Sat 22 Aug, 2015 4:46 pm

TrueTiger wrote:If you get rid of Taylor then get rid of the defensive coaches...we have no defense...we have no attack...and of course we have no NRL team...we have absolutely nothing but an embarrassment of a team and club...

No more excuses,My patients have run out.....we beat Melb brilliantly,we beat Raiders well,then get beat by Knights and Sharks....what a shambles ....mad Monday may as well start tonight...
Just hang on a second here because you need to realise that we are at the bottom of the ladder and JT has been a major contributor to this. JT has been the worst first year coach that I have ever seen and I'm not exactly young.

One more maybe little point but JT is not a rookie coach.

JT has been terrible.

fairdinkum

Post by fairdinkum » Sat 22 Aug, 2015 4:46 pm

MacDougall wrote:Ennis has made Farah look like the washed up 900k a year waste of cap space that he is today. Funny stuff.
awwwww careful mate the SJW will call for you to respect the man, how dare you state facts

cktiger

Post by cktiger » Sat 22 Aug, 2015 4:47 pm

Brooks has put 2 very poor games together now - not sure if he's carrying an injury but something's gone awfully wrong with his game

Tigerdave

Post by Tigerdave » Sat 22 Aug, 2015 4:48 pm

fairdinkum wrote:Worst side in WT history and Worst side since TIgers mid 90's and Maggies late 90's side.
I understand we're upset, but please spare the exaggerations.[/quote]

care to prove that wrong?[/quote]

you need to sit and re-watch some "highlights" from the prior 3 years[/quote]

Really?! You seriously think the last 3 years teams (whilst pathetic!) were worse then this rabble. Surely youre joking? You need to re watch those games mate. I dont remember sitting last on the table with 2 rounds to go, do you??[/quote]

this time last year we got flogged by the Roosters 48-4, the previous week it was 64-6 at the hands of the Cowboys, before that, 28-6 against the Storm

so yeah, we've had worse

MacDougall

Post by MacDougall » Sat 22 Aug, 2015 4:48 pm

Like, this is a team that is basically the same team Mick Potter had inside the top 8 last year before Shadow Stannis Baratheon murdered him in his chambers, and we sacked him because Farah thought he couldn't coach?

I know losing makes it easier to say negative things but Farah is the problem. The way he's playing this year he is absolutely no better than Cherrington but takes up about 500% of the cap space.

sheer64
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Post by sheer64 » Sat 22 Aug, 2015 4:48 pm

cktiger wrote:Brooks has put 2 very poor games together now - not sure if he's carrying an injury but something's gone awfully wrong with his game
Yes there is more to it then we are being made aware of.
Arise Sir Waste Anasta, Tool of the highest order!

Clifferd

Post by Clifferd » Sat 22 Aug, 2015 4:52 pm

Starting to get reaaaaal sick of this.

I put my faith into the boys after the Raiders & Melbourne win then it just looks like we've gone backwards. I don't even know where we are...we seem to take 10 steps forward then 100 steps backwards

fairdinkum

Post by fairdinkum » Sat 22 Aug, 2015 4:53 pm

Tigerdave wrote:
fairdinkum wrote:Worst side in WT history and Worst side since TIgers mid 90's and Maggies late 90's side.
I understand we're upset, but please spare the exaggerations.
care to prove that wrong?[/quote]

you need to sit and re-watch some "highlights" from the prior 3 years[/quote]

Really?! You seriously think the last 3 years teams (whilst pathetic!) were worse then this rabble. Surely youre joking? You need to re watch those games mate. I dont remember sitting last on the table with 2 rounds to go, do you??[/quote]

this time last year we got flogged by the Roosters 48-4, the previous week it was 64-6 at the hands of the Cowboys, before that, 28-6 against the Storm

so yeah, we've had worse[/quote]

Mate i agree weve seen worse games but THIS team all YEAR has been bloody pathetic, in previous years we could win more then 25% of our matches and wouldnt get 40 put on us by the gummies, hell, we could even string together a huge roll of wins like 2 in a row. As a whole this team is junk. The worst one The WT have ever fielded.

smithy

Post by smithy » Sat 22 Aug, 2015 4:54 pm

the shame is that we have the ability to compete but until we stop dropping the ball and giving away silly penalties then we will continue to be on the bottom of the comp for years to come.jason taylor is not the coach that will change where we are...we need a topline coach.also as we have no recruitment policy so things wont change until we start buying available talent.

MacDougall

Post by MacDougall » Sat 22 Aug, 2015 4:54 pm

sheer64 wrote:
cktiger wrote:Brooks has put 2 very poor games together now - not sure if he's carrying an injury but something's gone awfully wrong with his game
Yes there is more to it then we are being made aware of.
This is Moses's team anyway. Moses wants to be the leader, he wants the keys... give it to him. Brooks needs to just go to Kathmandu and find himself or something. I don't think he wants to play football really.

Martin and Moses... that would have been something to see.

Tigerdave

Post by Tigerdave » Sat 22 Aug, 2015 4:54 pm

Clifferd wrote:Starting to get reaaaaal sick of this.

I put my faith into the boys after the Raiders & Melbourne win then it just looks like we've gone backwards. I don't even know where we are...we seem to take 10 steps forward then 100 steps backwards
this, it's just so hard to pick. You can also add the wins against the Bunnies and Dogs. I understand the side is fairly inexperienced, but should they be that inconsistent?

cqtiger

Post by cqtiger » Sat 22 Aug, 2015 4:54 pm

I read somewhere that today's team was the best side we could put on the field. Looking forward to next year now with a full off season under JT.

All the beatings we have copped this year should stand our youngsters in good stead. You know, these are the beatings you learn from. No way will they scar these young blokes. Not these superstars in waiting.

They are learning that you don't get dropped, you don't lose money for poor effort. Win one game every 4 or 5 weeks is enough to stay on top money.

If I had asked people what they wanted, they would have said a faster horse
– Henry Ford

Tiger In The Gong

Post by Tiger In The Gong » Sat 22 Aug, 2015 4:55 pm

Ive been prepared to give Taylor a little more time based on some clever recruiting but that was not a well coached team.

By this stage of the year if they havent bought into his structures they are never going to.

No one at the club knows their football well enough to see the issue, unfortunately.

Thankfully the NFL season is close to starting.

jctiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Post by jctiger » Sat 22 Aug, 2015 4:55 pm

Warriors next week,
Sunday afternoon,
Last home game of the year,

Think I'll go bowling !