Good start - bad result

User avatar
westTAHger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 4638
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 3:07 pm
Location: with Daffy Duck, having fun
Has liked: 16 times
Been liked: 22 times

Good start - bad result

Unread post by westTAHger » Tue 25 Aug, 2015 11:07 am

As we have seen in past games, both wests-tigers and Warriors start well, then fade away in the game and end up losing.
For the game of wests-tigers -v-Warriors which one of these teams do you think will do the same again.

Honestly, I think that the Warriors will lead at half time :( and wests-tigers finish very strongly and end up winning the game. :D
:sign: once a sprite in black and white.
now I am bold, in black, white and gold



" Hell and heaven, they can wait for you,
So go and do all the things that you want to do ".

From the Stereophonics song " C'est La Vie


User avatar
ryanda01
Member
Member
Posts: 542
Joined: Sun 28 Aug, 2011 6:33 pm
Location: Northern Beaches
Has liked: 4 times
Contact:

Unread post by ryanda01 » Tue 25 Aug, 2015 11:26 am

It'll be Warriors by 30 or Tigers by 40. Its going to be lopsided. Who takes the cake for worse start and mediocre finish? Prob the Tigers.

User avatar
foreveratiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 11538
Joined: Mon 27 Jun, 2011 8:03 pm

Unread post by foreveratiger » Tue 25 Aug, 2015 11:44 am

Seriously if we can't get up for this game? Well then we deserve the Spoon....We deserve it anyway what am I saying :brick:.
No doubt the worst side in the Comp, we have some brilliant young talent but a clueless Coach.
It depends who you talk to on this Forum, if you are Optimistic? it's because your delusional and need a reality check. If you are Pessimistic? Your accused of being a negative Nancy and to go and follow another Club.

User avatar
cqtiger
Member
Member
Posts: 2302
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 2:34 pm
Location: Rockhampton QLD
Has liked: 7 times
Been liked: 33 times

Unread post by cqtiger » Tue 25 Aug, 2015 3:04 pm

I'm waiting for mad Monday, that's when the boys will be at their best

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0
If I had asked people what they wanted, they would have said a faster horse
– Henry Ford

User avatar
westTAHger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 4638
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 3:07 pm
Location: with Daffy Duck, having fun
Has liked: 16 times
Been liked: 22 times

Unread post by westTAHger » Sun 30 Aug, 2015 9:04 am

westTAHger wrote:As we have seen in past games, both wests-tigers and Warriors start well, then fade away in the game and end up losing.
For the game of wests-tigers -v-Warriors which one of these teams do you think will do the same again.

Honestly, I think that the Warriors will lead at half time :( and wests-tigers finish very strongly and end up winning the game. :D
Re reading this thread, would have been better suited to entire wests-tigers season.
Especially now, with all the stuff going on. :roll:
wests-tigers image is copping a hammering, which may take a long time to recover from, if at all :oops: :oops:
:sign: once a sprite in black and white.
now I am bold, in black, white and gold



" Hell and heaven, they can wait for you,
So go and do all the things that you want to do ".

From the Stereophonics song " C'est La Vie


User avatar
cqtiger
Member
Member
Posts: 2302
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 2:34 pm
Location: Rockhampton QLD
Has liked: 7 times
Been liked: 33 times

Unread post by cqtiger » Sun 30 Aug, 2015 9:34 am

westTAHger wrote:
westTAHger wrote:As we have seen in past games, both wests-tigers and Warriors start well, then fade away in the game and end up losing.
For the game of wests-tigers -v-Warriors which one of these teams do you think will do the same again.

Honestly, I think that the Warriors will lead at half time :( and wests-tigers finish very strongly and end up winning the game. :D
Re reading this thread, would have been better suited to entire wests-tigers season.
Especially now, with all the stuff going on. :roll:
wests-tigers image is copping a hammering, which may take a long time to recover from, if at all :oops: :oops:
Are you suggesting that our image will be tainted forever because of this saga?

Canterbury rape allegations in Coffs Harbour & their salary cap rort - they're doing just fine

The Storm salary cap rort - they're doing just fine.

We'll be just fine a few weeks from now

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0
If I had asked people what they wanted, they would have said a faster horse
– Henry Ford

Russell
Member
Member
Posts: 3269
Joined: Sat 10 Dec, 2011 6:46 pm
Has liked: 74 times
Been liked: 123 times

Unread post by Russell » Sun 30 Aug, 2015 9:40 am

The ball is in our court.

Knights beaten yesterday gives us a chance to jump them on the table.

Then the week after They play Penrif and we play Stains.

So these are 2 must win games to avoid the spoon ( who cares anyway) - but after last nights result we at least have the chance.

Newtown
Member
Member
Posts: 5201
Joined: Fri 28 Sep, 2012 8:40 am
Been liked: 1 time

Unread post by Newtown » Sun 30 Aug, 2015 11:25 am

Russell wrote:The ball is in our court.

Knights beaten yesterday gives us a chance to jump them on the table.

Then the week after They play Penrif and we play Stains.

So these are 2 must win games to avoid the spoon ( who cares anyway) - but after last nights result we at least have the chance.
The Wests Tigers supporters need to give their team every encouragement especially at Campbelltown today. With that it is up to the players and coach to put in.

Post Reply

Return to “Round 25: Wests Tigers vs NZ Warriors”