sheer64
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Has liked: 5 times
Been liked: 22 times

Re: **Live game thread**

Unread post by sheer64 » Sun 30 Aug, 2015 7:04 pm

Tigerdave wrote:damn Dragons, they'll be fighting harder for next week
Just cant rely on those Dragons to do anything right. Hopefully they crack next week as well!
Arise Sir Waste Anasta, Tool of the highest order!

MacDougall
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 3 times

Unread post by MacDougall » Sun 30 Aug, 2015 7:20 pm

They are still absolutely no chance to miss the finals unless we utterly pants them and Manly do the same to Cronulla.

Also Benji is so used to missing the 8 at the last minute so he'll probs choke hard. I expect to win next week and for Manly to beat Cronulla but I still think that the Dragoons will make it. Least deserving top 8 contender ever though.

GNR4LIFE
Has liked: 47 times
Been liked: 159 times

Unread post by GNR4LIFE » Sun 30 Aug, 2015 7:28 pm

MacDougall wrote:They are still absolutely no chance to miss the finals unless we utterly pants them and Manly do the same to Cronulla.

Also Benji is so used to missing the 8 at the last minute so he'll probs choke hard. I expect to win next week and for Manly to beat Cronulla but I still think that the Dragoons will make it. Least deserving top 8 contender ever though.
For the Dragons to miss the 8, there needs to be a 61 point swing in P/D between them and Manly. Just for the sake of argument, if we put 50 on them next week, Manly would only have to beat the Sharks by 10. Highly unlikely, but anything is possible i guess.

MacDougall
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 3 times

Unread post by MacDougall » Sun 30 Aug, 2015 9:25 pm

If we put 50 on them next week and they still make the 8, that'd be fun.

Flippedy
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Unread post by Flippedy » Sun 30 Aug, 2015 9:35 pm

I honestly don't know how the Dragons lost today. I watched the first 15 minutes and they looked to be so fired up for a win, then I had to go out for a few hours. When I came home and found out they'd lost, I was stunned!

They will be desperate next week for sure. Would be nice to rain on their parade, though they will probably still make the eight, but going into finals on the end of a thrashing would sap their confidence somewhat, I reckon :mrgreen:
Sooner or later, next year has to be this year - Ricksen

Return to “Round 25: Wests Tigers vs NZ Warriors”