All Hail King Farah

cunno

Re: All Hail King Farah

Post by cunno » Sun 30 Aug, 2015 6:29 pm

It was a pleasure being there today and watching Farah play, his influence on the game was indicative of his ability and to watch his interaction with his team mates was all positive. On a side note, the funniest thing I have seen at a game for a while was a bloke sitting not far from me holding up what looked to be a $50 note to the video ref when they were reviewing a try, topped off an enjoyable day.

Knuckles

Post by Knuckles » Sun 30 Aug, 2015 6:45 pm

cunno wrote:It was a pleasure being there today and watching Farah play, his influence on the game was indicative of his ability and to watch his interaction with his team mates was all positive. On a side note, the funniest thing I have seen at a game for a while was a bloke sitting not far from me holding up what looked to be a $50 note to the video ref when they were reviewing a try, topped off an enjoyable day.
Agree Cunno .... Wonderful afternoon .... Privilege to have been there :-)

gallagher

Post by gallagher » Sun 30 Aug, 2015 6:49 pm

stryker wrote:Hard to do that playing Taylorball Underdog then taking a backseat to let the halves run the show.

He has played this year mostly as he was told to.
Sheensball and Potterball didn't sit him either. I hope Fletcherball is more appropriate

rex2ce

Post by rex2ce » Sun 30 Aug, 2015 7:20 pm

Sadly today's result showed what could have been this year with this squad, someone must pay, I don't believe that Farah should

GNR4LIFE

Post by GNR4LIFE » Sun 30 Aug, 2015 7:22 pm

We put 50 points on today. Somehow, that doesn't warrant any questions where this kind of football has been all yr.

Tiger In The Gong

Post by Tiger In The Gong » Sun 30 Aug, 2015 7:22 pm

GNR4LIFE wrote: What part of UD's statement is incorrect? Not trying to be confrontational, just genuinely curious.
I have an issue with how Taylors structure has limited his involvement and some other points that could very easily be debated to explain his lack of form, PM if you really want to know as some of them are things that have been told to me as direct instructions from Taylor to Farah but truthfully the only reason i minused 1 is because the way the comments come across it looks like these guys are more concerned about the amount he is earning than anything else.

Eddie

Post by Eddie » Sun 30 Aug, 2015 7:28 pm

Farah said he just went out and played his normal game today. Meaning all year he had been playing Taylor Ball and told to pass and tackle and let Brooks run everything. Like Moses all year he hand the hand break put on him by the coach. Now keep in mind it was a disinterested Warriors side so the space and time was much more then against the big guns.

Still I think Taylor came in with all these structures and ideas from the Chooks. It sounds good in theory but really it has been ordinary coaching. I think he needs to start organising a game plan which allows to work to the strengths of the individual talents each player has. Even stopped pat doing his spiral kick offs that was effective. To me its just been really uninspiring coaching.

He had a hard gig Taylor but i think hr has been a real flop this year. We always talk down our team and its not a great squad but it does have some talent and more then we have been allowed to show.

Tony33

Post by Tony33 » Sun 30 Aug, 2015 7:33 pm

GNR4LIFE wrote:We put 50 points on today. Somehow, that doesn't warrant any questions where this kind of football has been all yr.
I think it provides a few answers actually GNR.

The fact that the squad decided to turn up today and put in that performance shows who they're playing for and it certainly isn't Taylor.

Should put to bed the rumours that the squad doesn't get on with Farah.

So if it really is Taylor vs Farah, I think we now know whose side the squad is on.
2015 - The Year The Dynasty Began...

GNR4LIFE

Post by GNR4LIFE » Sun 30 Aug, 2015 7:36 pm

Tony33 wrote:
GNR4LIFE wrote:We put 50 points on today. Somehow, that doesn't warrant any questions where this kind of football has been all yr.

The fact that the squad decided to turn up today and put in that performance shows who they're playing for and it certainly isn't Taylor.

So if it really is Taylor vs Farah, I think we now know whose side the squad is on.
So, you're saying its acceptable that the playing group isn't playing for their coach. They weren't playing for their last coach either. Why is this acceptable?

Tony33

Post by Tony33 » Sun 30 Aug, 2015 7:40 pm

GNR4LIFE wrote:
Tony33 wrote:

So, you're saying its acceptable that the playing group isn't playing for their coach. They weren't playing for their last coach either. Why is this acceptable?
Please highlight exactly where i said it was acceptable ?

I said it answered questions not that it was acceptable..

Once again please highlight where i said it was acceptable.

Thanks in advance mate.

GNR4LIFE

Post by GNR4LIFE » Sun 30 Aug, 2015 7:42 pm

Tony33 wrote:
GNR4LIFE wrote:
Tony33 wrote:

Please highlight exactly where i said it was acceptable ?

I said it answered questions not that it was acceptable..

Once again please highlight where i said it was acceptable.

Thanks in advance mate.
You weren't condemning it.

benji#6

Post by benji#6 » Sun 30 Aug, 2015 7:56 pm

Lets be honest warriors have lost quite a few games straight and were without johnson, matulino, lillyman and vatuvai to name a few of the top of my head

Posted using RoarFEED Android 1.2.3

stevetiger

Post by stevetiger » Sun 30 Aug, 2015 8:19 pm

It does but there have been plenty of comments earlier in the year regarding JT's structures and game plans. There were people defending his structures and game plans with comments related to the long term plan and how he was teaching us to defend. Its obvious that this was all palava.

I don't know where this leaves us but of course questions will be asked. Why did we have such terrible game plans for long periods of this season ?

Ed Reschs

Post by Ed Reschs » Sun 30 Aug, 2015 8:31 pm

stevetiger wrote:
It does but there have been plenty of comments earlier in the year regarding JT's structures and game plans. There were people defending his structures and game plans with comments related to the long term plan and how he was teaching us to defend. Its obvious that this was all palava.

I don't know where this leaves us but of course questions will be asked. Why did we have such terrible game plans for long periods of this season ?
So you obviously didn't see us defending for the first 20 min today?

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0

Snake

Post by Snake » Sun 30 Aug, 2015 8:34 pm

Tony33 wrote:

So what you are saying the player is bigger on the pole than the coach ,the coach should be the subordinate to the player , the coach should relinquish all control to the player ,the whole squad has to be subordinate to the player ,the club and all its levels of administration has to be subordinate to the player in actual fact this is what happened last season straight after the dogs game ..I find this quite disturbing that this view is taken about how an organisation should revolve around one player ..interesting views.

Tony33

Post by Tony33 » Sun 30 Aug, 2015 8:41 pm

Snake wrote:
Tony33 wrote:

So what you are saying the player is bigger on the pole than the coach ,the coach should be the subordinate to the player , the coach should relinquish all control to the player ,the whole squad has to be subordinate to the player ,the club and all its levels of administration has to be subordinate to the player in actual fact this is what happened last season straight after the dogs game ..I find this quite disturbing that this view is taken about how an organisation should revolve around one player ..interesting views.
Here we go. Another deluded individual who somehow possesses the ability to mind-read through computer screens..

Please highlight exactly where I said all those things ? actually just highlight one of them please ?

Please show me where i portrayed those as my views ?

I simply made a point, no where did I state it was acceptable or ok. I just made a point.
My apologies though, I should have accounted for those with a limited capacity to comprehend such as yourself.

GNR4LIFE

Post by GNR4LIFE » Sun 30 Aug, 2015 8:45 pm

Tony33 wrote:
Snake wrote:
Tony33 wrote:

Here we go. Another deluded individual who somehow possesses the ability to mind-read through computer screens..

Please highlight exactly where I said all those things ? actually just highlight one of them please ?

Please show me where i portrayed those as my views ?

I simply made a point, no where did I state it was acceptable or ok. I just made a point.
My apologies though, I should have accounted for those with a limited capacity to comprehend such as yourself.
No need to be like that. Whether you meant it or not, it came off like you were saying ''well, that's just the way it is''. There was so no tone from you that conveyed that you thought it was unacceptable, even if you didn't condone it.

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Sun 30 Aug, 2015 9:01 pm

Tony33 wrote:

Thats the problem, has been for years, yet most cant even see it

Take the goggles off