The 3 Veterans the Villains

red dogg

Re: The 3 Veterans the Villains

Post by red dogg » Sun 06 Sep, 2015 8:22 am

We must support different teams
Richards has been a great finisher.... And point scorer for the club....
Galloway has been solid and a better option then bucannon, who will replace him next year. We were behind by 6.... He needed to offload or create a second phase play.... And going to him on 4th meant the dragons use 3 or 4 defenders taking him down... Taking blokes out of play plus he fast play the balls.
And Robbie showed how much winning means to him... He is a legend and if you think 15min a game cherrington is ready to replace him you must be Jason Taylor....

magpiecol

Post by magpiecol » Sun 06 Sep, 2015 10:59 am

goldcoast tiger wrote:
pacman wrote:Comes as no surprise, the main 3 players JT has tried to take out of the team for next year were the ones who cracked when the pressure was on. Galloway offloading on tackle 1, 10 meters out from our own line with 2 mins to go, giving away the ball. Richards missing like 6 conversions and 4 field goal attempts. Farah giving away the penalty which ultimately cost us the game. Not that this game mattered for much, but there you go. They deserved to finish in first grade, but I for one, am glad they are gone.
Grow up.
Saints wear never going to miss unless someone got to him. I don't think he was straight, but as it's never penalised at that stage of a game anyway, he had to go for it
And your maths aren't much good as there was only two players out there tonight that are leaving
You can count the dumb laying on players penalties and the missed tackles , as being a bigger reason for the loss as usual. Having said that, most of those players tried to make up for it in the second half
In case you haven't heard. Farah is not going anywhere.
Can't wait to see him back next year

Farah not going anywhere? If you believe that then you may believe in easter RABBITS.

fergiefurr

Post by fergiefurr » Sun 06 Sep, 2015 11:22 am

But but but Pats boot is invaluable and we'll lose games without it!!!

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0

goldcoast tiger

Post by goldcoast tiger » Sun 06 Sep, 2015 4:01 pm

magpiecol wrote:
goldcoast tiger wrote:
pacman wrote:Comes as no surprise, the main 3 players JT has tried to take out of the team for next year were the ones who cracked when the pressure was on. Galloway offloading on tackle 1, 10 meters out from our own line with 2 mins to go, giving away the ball. Richards missing like 6 conversions and 4 field goal attempts. Farah giving away the penalty which ultimately cost us the game. Not that this game mattered for much, but there you go. They deserved to finish in first grade, but I for one, am glad they are gone.
Grow up.
Saints wear never going to miss unless someone got to him. I don't think he was straight, but as it's never penalised at that stage of a game anyway, he had to go for it
And your maths aren't much good as there was only two players out there tonight that are leaving
You can count the dumb laying on players penalties and the missed tackles , as being a bigger reason for the loss as usual. Having said that, most of those players tried to make up for it in the second half
In case you haven't heard. Farah is not going anywhere.
Can't wait to see him back next year

Farah not going anywhere? If you believe that then you may believe in easter RABBITS.
Hang on !!!!!!!! No Easter Bunny, don't tell me Taylors got to him too!!