The 3 Veterans the Villains

pacman

The 3 Veterans the Villains

Unread post by pacman » Sat 05 Sep, 2015 7:49 pm

Comes as no surprise, the main 3 players JT has tried to take out of the team for next year were the ones who cracked when the pressure was on. Galloway offloading on tackle 1, 10 meters out from our own line with 2 mins to go, giving away the ball. Richards missing like 6 conversions and 4 field goal attempts. Farah giving away the penalty which ultimately cost us the game. Not that this game mattered for much, but there you go. They deserved to finish in first grade, but I for one, am glad they are gone.

fairdinkum

Unread post by fairdinkum » Sat 05 Sep, 2015 7:53 pm

All 3, 1 way ticket to Europe please.

jadtiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Has liked: 91 times
Been liked: 31 times

Unread post by jadtiger » Sat 05 Sep, 2015 7:53 pm

The 3 players you are rubbishing have done far more good for this club than our coach did in all his career and coaching years.I cant wait till he is gone from this club

king sirro
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 35 times

Unread post by king sirro » Sat 05 Sep, 2015 7:54 pm

To it seemed like the 3 wanted all the glory tonight. Farah went short to Galloway on the 4th three times attacking there line leaving us with just a kick to attack on the last. Then to keep going to Richards for the field goal was silly. I get the first two as they were long range but the last should have been Brooks or Moses.

Once again we looked better when Cherrington was on. I fear for our defence though, so weak.
LAUGH NOW CRY LATER--JS

Black Orange White

Unread post by Black Orange White » Sat 05 Sep, 2015 7:56 pm

Shhh. Logic has no place in these arguments.

littletiger

Unread post by littletiger » Sat 05 Sep, 2015 7:59 pm

Galloway did it on purpose to get the intercept play. His a mastermind.

littletiger

Unread post by littletiger » Sat 05 Sep, 2015 8:01 pm

Yeh we looked good with cherry on tonight. I was worried about our d but we did good. Brooks played better with him there and Moses too I think

goldcoast tiger
Has liked: 30 times
Been liked: 45 times

Unread post by goldcoast tiger » Sat 05 Sep, 2015 8:04 pm

pacman wrote:Comes as no surprise, the main 3 players JT has tried to take out of the team for next year were the ones who cracked when the pressure was on. Galloway offloading on tackle 1, 10 meters out from our own line with 2 mins to go, giving away the ball. Richards missing like 6 conversions and 4 field goal attempts. Farah giving away the penalty which ultimately cost us the game. Not that this game mattered for much, but there you go. They deserved to finish in first grade, but I for one, am glad they are gone.
Grow up.
Saints wear never going to miss unless someone got to him. I don't think he was straight, but as it's never penalised at that stage of a game anyway, he had to go for it
And your maths aren't much good as there was only two players out there tonight that are leaving
You can count the dumb laying on players penalties and the missed tackles , as being a bigger reason for the loss as usual. Having said that, most of those players tried to make up for it in the second half
In case you haven't heard. Farah is not going anywhere.
Can't wait to see him back next year

pacman

Unread post by pacman » Sat 05 Sep, 2015 8:06 pm

goldcoast tiger wrote:
pacman wrote:Comes as no surprise, the main 3 players JT has tried to take out of the team for next year were the ones who cracked when the pressure was on. Galloway offloading on tackle 1, 10 meters out from our own line with 2 mins to go, giving away the ball. Richards missing like 6 conversions and 4 field goal attempts. Farah giving away the penalty which ultimately cost us the game. Not that this game mattered for much, but there you go. They deserved to finish in first grade, but I for one, am glad they are gone.
Grow up.
Saints wear never going to miss unless someone got to him. I don't think he was straight, but as it's never penalised at that stage of a game anyway, he had to go for it
And your maths aren't much good as there was only two players out there tonight that are leaving
You can count the dumb laying on players penalties and the missed tackles , as being a bigger reason for the loss as usual. Having said that, most of those players tried to make up for it in the second half
He missed the 3 before that though did he not? Not in too dissimilar of a position, Marshall that is. Robbie was called offside, clearly, and went through with it anyway. Stupid.

goldcoast tiger

Unread post by goldcoast tiger » Sat 05 Sep, 2015 8:08 pm

king sirro wrote:To it seemed like the 3 wanted all the glory tonight. Farah went short to Galloway on the 4th three times attacking there line leaving us with just a kick to attack on the last. Then to keep going to Richards for the field goal was silly. I get the first two as they were long range but the last should have been Brooks or Moses.

Once again we looked better when Cherrington was on. I fear for our defence though, so weak.
The fightback started before Cherrington got on , with Teddys narrowly missing that try , and then I think it was Simona who missed another one by inches all in about 4 minutes. In fairness to Cherrington his passes near the posts were both good
Last edited by goldcoast tiger on Sat 05 Sep, 2015 8:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Pawsandclaws
Been liked: 46 times

Unread post by Pawsandclaws » Sat 05 Sep, 2015 8:08 pm

HT has spoken and Farah is staying. Deal with it.

goldcoast tiger

Unread post by goldcoast tiger » Sat 05 Sep, 2015 8:10 pm

pacman wrote:
goldcoast tiger wrote:
Grow up.
He missed the 3 before that though did he not? Not in too dissimilar of a position, Marshall that is. Robbie was called offside, clearly, and went through with it anyway. Stupid.
It was an easier kick, and the odds were on it being kicked.
If he just stood and watched, you would still blame Farah,

stevetiger

Unread post by stevetiger » Sat 05 Sep, 2015 8:12 pm

I can't wait to see the back of Richards. Honestly he has been a terrible singing. Galloway has been great for us but he is past it.

Robbie has been great for us again but he isn't at the level that you need a marquee player to be at.

pacman

Unread post by pacman » Sat 05 Sep, 2015 8:13 pm

stevetiger wrote:I can't wait to see the back of Richards. Honestly he has been a terrible singing. Galloway has been great for us but he is past it.

Robbie has been great for us again but he isn't at the level that you need a marquee player to be at.
Agree strongly on all fronts mate

fairdinkum

Unread post by fairdinkum » Sat 05 Sep, 2015 8:21 pm

stevetiger wrote:I can't wait to see the back of Richards. Honestly he has been a terrible singing. Galloway has been great for us but he is past it.

Richard was great for the first half of 2015 tossed up as a SOO smokey, been beyond below average since. Galloway has been a stalwart but way past NRL level since 2012, and farah just doesnt have 2 years of NRL quality left in him. Truth hurts to hear for some.

jirskyr
Has liked: 101 times
Been liked: 95 times

Unread post by jirskyr » Sat 05 Sep, 2015 8:28 pm

Looking forward to see how the replacements stack up... when we find the replacements.

TYGA
Has liked: 13 times
Been liked: 38 times

Unread post by TYGA » Sat 05 Sep, 2015 8:30 pm

Great clubmen who have done the Wests Tigers proud over the years. Their performances have slowed with age and a lack of quality coaching and leadership.

MacDougall
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 3 times

Unread post by MacDougall » Sat 05 Sep, 2015 8:47 pm

Moses is a better goal kicker than Richards. He should have taken over the goal kicking at the start of the year. We'll lose nothing there.

You saw he has a huge boot on him too, kicking a 40/20 inside the 30.

We really just need it all to come together and we're a good side. Our forwards just float in and out of the contest too much, I think that's what it comes down to. They get their tail up and they go ape and dominate everybody but so often they just plod around like nuffies.

Return to “Round 26: Wests Tigers vs St George Illawarra Dragons”