NRL Nines ***LIVE GAME THREAD...

everett

Re: NRL Nines ***LIVE GAME THREAD...

Post by everett » Tue 09 Feb, 2016 6:57 am

Unless you are a Manly fan most supporters are not sad to hear of Manly's issues.

With Stewart,Matai, Lyons and Myles they look like Dad's army too me.

Foran will be a great loss.
Living the dream and praying for another premiership

Cultured Bogan

Post by Cultured Bogan » Tue 09 Feb, 2016 8:33 am

Three things are certain in life: death, taxes and Manly finding a way to make the finals.
Just because it's soap doesn't mean it's clean.

Cuando llegue el día, y estoy parado a las puertas del cielo, será Dios pidiendo mi perdón...

tsjonathan

Post by tsjonathan » Tue 09 Feb, 2016 8:45 am

I don't get it. Resting players for games that actually count happens in all sports. Take a look at the San Antonio Spurs, they rest half their team during the end of season games which amount to nothing. Their sole aim is to perform in the play offs and have a team that is fit and ready to go. Tim Duncan has been rested so much in his career, likewise Parker and Ginobilli. And Duncan is 39 years old now and still putting up career best stats. That to me is coaching and careful management of your team. At the end of the day the success of your organisation depends on these players why waste them on such a rubbish tournament that is worse than city country.

I honestly believe the tournament is a waste of time, perhaps it brings some exposure to league but I honestly believe it unnecessarily risks players getting injured.

Demps

Post by Demps » Tue 09 Feb, 2016 8:59 am

Tim Duncan is a scrub
#Unbeatable

"I never lie because I don't fear anyone. You only lie when you're afraid" - John Gotti

Wests Tigers Forum's most brilliant mind.

tsjonathan

Post by tsjonathan » Tue 09 Feb, 2016 9:23 am

Demps wrote:Tim Duncan is a scrub

LOL