Who's Going..

Sabre

Re: Who's Going..

Post by Sabre » Sun 21 Feb, 2016 10:19 am

Tigermama wrote:
Geo. wrote:Off to the Footy....wooot...
So jealous... I had to make do with the highlights ;)
You can see the full game here:

Tigermama

Post by Tigermama » Sun 21 Feb, 2016 10:21 am

greatodensraven wrote:First time I've been here. Pies are hot, beer is cold. Nice ground.
I like Leichhardt for sentimental reasons. But Cambelltown is my favourite ground to watch our boys play in :sign:

Tigermama

Post by Tigermama » Sun 21 Feb, 2016 10:29 am

Sabre wrote:
Tigermama wrote:
Geo. wrote:Off to the Footy....wooot...
So jealous... I had to make do with the highlights ;)
You can see the full game here:

:wahoo: Thanks Sabre!

supercoach

Post by supercoach » Sun 21 Feb, 2016 11:33 am

innsaneink wrote:It's just a bustard of a. Place to get to if you're not. Local. On Fri night or MNF... Impossible

Mate now they have finished the roadworks with the extra lane on the expressway has made a massive difference. I am a inner city dweller, but I don't mind making the trip out there and the ground is a good football stadium for the sort of crowds we tend to draw

Snake

Post by Snake » Sun 21 Feb, 2016 11:45 am

supercoach wrote:
innsaneink wrote:It's just a bustard of a. Place to get to if you're not. Local. On Fri night or MNF... Impossible

Mate now they have finished the roadworks with the extra lane on the expressway has made a massive difference. I am a inner city dweller, but I don't mind making the trip out there and the ground is a good football stadium for the sort of crowds we tend to draw
I travelled down there for the entire Magpie tenure,I also am from the inner city but Liechardt on MNF or Friday night same as ...anywhere in Sydney on those nights is a joke . The M5 is great with the new upgrades but it is a hike, the club is going to have to make a decision soon on a ground IMO time is running out to finally put foundations down and build a fortress ,l do not care where it is but 3 grounds is a joke .