Re: Who's Going..

Post by GNR4LIFE » Sat 20 Feb, 2016 6:38 pm

They're playing the original Eye of the TIger

sheer64
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Post by sheer64 » Sat 20 Feb, 2016 6:40 pm

not many there
Arise Sir Waste Anasta, Tool of the highest order!

foreveratiger

Post by foreveratiger » Sat 20 Feb, 2016 6:47 pm

greatodensraven wrote:First time I've been here. Pies are hot, beer is cold. Nice ground.
Enjoy mate , i think it's a great ground to watch the footy despite what some would say on here .

Doorstep transport or Motorway on doorstep to get on.
It depends who you talk to on this Forum, if you are Optimistic? it's because your delusional and need a reality check. If you are Pessimistic? Your accused of being a negative Nancy and to go and follow another Club.

greatodensraven

Post by greatodensraven » Sat 20 Feb, 2016 6:53 pm

Brooks & teddy have bulked up. Smash 'em boys!

king sirro

Post by king sirro » Sat 20 Feb, 2016 6:59 pm

innsaneink wrote:
king sirro wrote:
GNR4LIFE wrote:Never miss a game in Gods country
Looks like ill be slumming it in the wild west this saturday. Do i need to paint one tooth black so it looks like its missing? ;)
A hahaha you got negged

We are going... If you get scared Gimmee a call
The girls are big and rough out there
Yeh political correctness mate, cant joke lol.

Its great out here, love it.
LAUGH NOW CRY LATER--JS

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Sat 20 Feb, 2016 8:04 pm

We been trying to tell you that for years

king sirro

Post by king sirro » Sat 20 Feb, 2016 10:18 pm

I dont understand why its not packed every game. This place should be our focus, our fortress. This area should be our breeding ground for tough kids to come through the Tigers system. If we put the time and money into this area we will be successful.
LAUGH NOW CRY LATER--JS

supercoach

Post by supercoach » Sat 20 Feb, 2016 10:32 pm

king sirro wrote:I dont understand why its not packed every game. This place should be our focus, our fortress. This area should be our breeding ground for tough kids to come through the Tigers system. If we put the time and money into this area we will be successful.

Been saying the same thing for years, I am not rapped in making the trek out there and I am going out there to see my beloved team, Imagine what it must be like for a non believer. As King Siro said, it should be a place that we love and everyone else hates.

I keep saying we need to jag a few wins and a snowball might develop,this team has plenty of appeal

Snake

Post by Snake » Sat 20 Feb, 2016 10:42 pm

supercoach wrote:
king sirro wrote:I dont understand why its not packed every game. This place should be our focus, our fortress. This area should be our breeding ground for tough kids to come through the Tigers system. If we put the time and money into this area we will be successful.

Been saying the same thing for years, I am not rapped in making the trek out there and I am going out there to see my beloved team, Imagine what it must be like for a non believer. As King Siro said, it should be a place that we love and everyone else hates.

I keep saying we need to jag a few wins and a snowball might develop,this team has plenty of appeal
Things could change after the end of March maybe finally a decision of a home ground could be made ...with the state government taking over ANZ and the hand outs per game will be gone ,the club might Finally make a decision who knows .There is a carpark out there as big as Disney land with a bridge across to basically the front gates

formerguest
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Post by formerguest » Sat 20 Feb, 2016 11:00 pm

Snake wrote:
supercoach wrote:

Things could change after the end of March maybe finally a decision of a home ground could be made ...with the state government taking over ANZ and the hand outs per game will be gone ,the club might Finally make a decision who knows .There is a carpark out there as big as Disney land with a bridge across to basically the front gates
Did we not confirm and extend our deal with the Olympic Stadium last year?

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Sat 20 Feb, 2016 11:10 pm

with the state government taking over ANZ and the hand outs per game will be gone
I doubt that very much

Snake

Post by Snake » Sat 20 Feb, 2016 11:18 pm

innsaneink wrote:..
with the state government taking over ANZ and the hand outs per game will be gone
I doubt that very much
The consortium that runs ANZ are in a Talks with the State Gov re an exit strategy,the state gov are taking over all 3 stadiums ..the golden goose is just about gone ...do not know people do not know this it has been in progress for some time .Does not matter about contracts when the owner is gone!

greatodensraven

Post by greatodensraven » Sun 21 Feb, 2016 12:00 am

supercoach wrote:

Couldn't agree more. My first time at the ground tonight & it reminds me of Newcastle & Penrith home grounds. With some proper investment/promotion we could easily turn this into a Tigers fortress.

Just don't try & get into the club next door with thongs :)

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Sun 21 Feb, 2016 8:51 am

Snake wrote:
innsaneink wrote:..
I doubt that very much
The consortium that runs ANZ are in a Talks with the State Gov re an exit strategy,the state gov are taking over all 3 stadiums ..the golden goose is just about gone ...do not know people do not know this it has been in progress for some time .Does not matter about contracts when the owner is gone!
I've heard the talk about redevelopment of the stadiums.... Read nothing about existing contracts going.
Got a link?
Most recent I heard was Roosters to ANZ.... Sounds pretty solid to me

Geo.

Post by Geo. » Sun 21 Feb, 2016 9:36 am

God's Country....Great Stadium to watch footy from any position...The Stand was pretty full as was underneath would say around 6K.... good for a trial..best of all once again escaped with all hubcaps in tact....
Wests Tigers don't need a Coach.. The playing group has taken over..

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Sun 21 Feb, 2016 9:58 am

It's just a bustard of a. Place to get to if you're not. Local. On Fri night or MNF... Impossible

GNR4LIFE

Post by GNR4LIFE » Sun 21 Feb, 2016 10:04 am

The advantage of there not being many people there is you get to see just how nice the ground actually is. It's a much maligned part of our club.

Tigermama

Post by Tigermama » Sun 21 Feb, 2016 10:14 am

Geo. wrote:Off to the Footy....wooot...
So jealous... I had to make do with the highlights ;)