Brydens hand out bags

Snake

Brydens hand out bags

Post by Snake » Sun 21 Feb, 2016 9:36 pm

The club was giving out Brydens hand out bags yesterday...pen / drink bottle a flyer of all there services and the one thing that was all important to a Weststigers support a STRESS BALL thanks Brydens we will be taking these to ever game and have it in hand in front of the Tele .

Tigermama

Post by Tigermama » Sun 21 Feb, 2016 9:41 pm

Snake wrote:The club was giving out Brydens hand out bags yesterday...pen / drink bottle a flyer of all there services and the one thing that was all important to a Weststigers support a STRESS BALL thanks Brydens we will be taking these to ever game and have it in hand in front of the Tele .

A Stress ball. That's useful. We could all use one of those. :lol:

swag tiger

Post by swag tiger » Sun 21 Feb, 2016 9:44 pm

Tigermama wrote:
Snake wrote:The club was giving out Brydens hand out bags yesterday...pen / drink bottle a flyer of all there services and the one thing that was all important to a Weststigers support a STRESS BALL thanks Brydens we will be taking these to ever game and have it in hand in front of the Tele .

We may need ten each if the season goes bad.
I have family in Balmain and the Western suburbs so i guess that makes me a Balmain Westie

Winner of FIFA world cup LMS 2018 Winner of WTF Draft 2

Tigermama

Post by Tigermama » Sun 21 Feb, 2016 9:53 pm

swag tiger wrote:
Tigermama wrote:

We may at that...Lets hope we have a good season Swag.

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Sun 21 Feb, 2016 10:02 pm

They seem pretty good, they hold free leagal advice seminars recently, we saw a solicitor free of charge for some advice

Cultured Bogan

Post by Cultured Bogan » Sun 21 Feb, 2016 10:32 pm

They should hand out Packer whackers as well.
Madge's Maulers.

Cuando llegue el día, y estoy parado a las puertas del cielo, será Dios pidiendo mi perdón...

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Sun 21 Feb, 2016 11:39 pm

Tigermama wrote:
swag tiger wrote:
Tigermama wrote:

We may at that...Lets hope we have a good season Swag.
I can see Wests Tigers fans launching a massive lawsuit against Brydons with a massive amount of RSI claims from overuse of the stress balls

Juro

Post by Juro » Mon 22 Feb, 2016 8:39 am

Can you sue a sporting organisation for emotional damage? Brydens could see a lot of business that way...
I've been a member since 2012. We last played finals football in 2011. Just saying...