Soccer talk and Banter , keep it all here

hobbo
Member
Member
Posts: 6897
Joined: Mon 10 Mar, 2014 5:03 pm
Has liked: 99 times
Been liked: 84 times

Soccer talk and Banter , keep it all here

Unread post by hobbo » Mon 02 Feb, 2015 10:02 pm

happy tiger wrote:
hobbo2803 wrote:
happy tiger wrote:
"hobbo2803" wrote:
Long way to go yet mate , still 15 rounds to go !

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0
Yeah but Leeds and Millwall come on
It may come down to goal difference ?
But me thinks your trying to bait someone :lol:

I'm praying that Derby County will get promoted , that's my home team , they blew it last year against QPR and look where QPR are now !

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0
Yeah can't stand those Millwall supporters on the Forum mate
I agree , their absolute hooligans .

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0
EPL 2014/15 Predict 6
Competition ...CHAMPION !
Winner of the 2016 $$$$
Work tipping comp !


happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 36070
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm
Has liked: 21 times
Been liked: 36 times

Unread post by happy tiger » Mon 02 Feb, 2015 10:09 pm

Question Hobbo , I never asked my Grandparents what sides in England would of been my families local teams

My Mums family are mainly from Leighton ,Buzzard and Dads from Taunton ,Somerset ??

hobbo
Member
Member
Posts: 6897
Joined: Mon 10 Mar, 2014 5:03 pm
Has liked: 99 times
Been liked: 84 times

Unread post by hobbo » Mon 02 Feb, 2015 10:25 pm

happy tiger wrote:Question Hobbo , I never asked my Grandparents what sides in England would of been my families local teams

My Mums family are mainly from Leighton ,Buzzard and Dads from Taunton ,Somerset ??
Millwall & Leeds ! Lol

Leighton Buzzard is more of a rugby town , but Luton Town FC would be the nearest club .


Somerset is South West , so if your dad was a boat person he could've crossed the Bristol Chanel and watched Geo's mighty Swansea !
But I think Bristol Rovers would have been his closest stomping ground !
Or if your dad had a JAG , it's only an hour to Southampton !

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0
EPL 2014/15 Predict 6
Competition ...CHAMPION !
Winner of the 2016 $$$$
Work tipping comp !

happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 36070
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm
Has liked: 21 times
Been liked: 36 times

Unread post by happy tiger » Mon 02 Feb, 2015 10:33 pm

hobbo2803 wrote:
happy tiger wrote:Question Hobbo , I never asked my Grandparents what sides in England would of been my families local teams

My Mums family are mainly from Leighton ,Buzzard and Dads from Taunton ,Somerset ??
Millwall & Leeds ! Lol

Leighton Buzzard is more of a rugby town , but Luton Town FC would be the nearest club .


Somerset is South West , so if your dad was a boat person he could've crossed the Bristol Chanel and watched Geo's mighty Swansea !
But I think Bristol Rovers would have been his closest stomping ground !
Or if your dad had a JAG , it's only an hour to Southampton !

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0
My old man loves the XJS Jags

Dad was born in Australia

hobbo
Member
Member
Posts: 6897
Joined: Mon 10 Mar, 2014 5:03 pm
Has liked: 99 times
Been liked: 84 times

Unread post by hobbo » Mon 02 Feb, 2015 10:36 pm

happy tiger wrote:
hobbo2803 wrote:
happy tiger wrote:Question Hobbo , I never asked my Grandparents what sides in England would of been my families local teams

My Mums family are mainly from Leighton ,Buzzard and Dads from Taunton ,Somerset ??
Millwall & Leeds ! Lol

Leighton Buzzard is more of a rugby town , but Luton Town FC would be the nearest club .


Somerset is South West , so if your dad was a boat person he could've crossed the Bristol Chanel and watched Geo's mighty Swansea !
But I think Bristol Rovers would have been his closest stomping ground !
Or if your dad had a JAG , it's only an hour to Southampton !

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0
My old man loves the XJS Jags

Dad was born in Australia
My bad I meant your Grand parents ....

If I win Lotto I'll take you and Gringo to England and we can watch Leeds get relegated live :lol:

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0
EPL 2014/15 Predict 6
Competition ...CHAMPION !
Winner of the 2016 $$$$
Work tipping comp !


happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 36070
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm
Has liked: 21 times
Been liked: 36 times

Unread post by happy tiger » Mon 02 Feb, 2015 10:43 pm

Thanks for all the feedback mate

User avatar
Cultured Bogan
Member
Member
Posts: 16097
Joined: Tue 15 Sep, 2009 11:20 pm
Location: Blue Mountains
Has liked: 65 times
Been liked: 137 times

Unread post by Cultured Bogan » Tue 03 Feb, 2015 8:11 am

I'd be a Cork City supporter.
John Wayne would never use a surge protector!

Fuerza en la adversidad.

hobbo
Member
Member
Posts: 6897
Joined: Mon 10 Mar, 2014 5:03 pm
Has liked: 99 times
Been liked: 84 times

Unread post by hobbo » Tue 03 Feb, 2015 9:52 am

Cultured Bogan wrote:I'd be a Cork City supporter.
Irish back ground mate ?

They'd beat Leeds for sure ( to be sure) !

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0
EPL 2014/15 Predict 6
Competition ...CHAMPION !
Winner of the 2016 $$$$
Work tipping comp !

User avatar
foreveratiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 11538
Joined: Mon 27 Jun, 2011 8:03 pm

Unread post by foreveratiger » Tue 03 Feb, 2015 10:12 am

Ganging up on Leeds fan hey ? I know we are the envy of all Clubs.

hobbo did the Mrs go out on a Date with Luke Brook's last night ? ;) :lol: , i see you were giving it to me last night .
We have Brentford at home this Weekend 5-1 to Brentford or 6-1?

Gee lucky i can take it, some seem to think i can't take differ of opinions :lol:
It depends who you talk to on this Forum, if you are Optimistic? it's because your delusional and need a reality check. If you are Pessimistic? Your accused of being a negative Nancy and to go and follow another Club.

User avatar
foreveratiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 11538
Joined: Mon 27 Jun, 2011 8:03 pm

Unread post by foreveratiger » Tue 03 Feb, 2015 10:18 am

happy tiger wrote:Thoughts on who will get relegated

For me it will be Burnley ,Leicester and West Ham

And the Championship will be Millwall ,Leeds and who cares after that
:shock: , West Ham ? I'm here for you happy i'll tell you all about the Championship.
Chin up mate
It depends who you talk to on this Forum, if you are Optimistic? it's because your delusional and need a reality check. If you are Pessimistic? Your accused of being a negative Nancy and to go and follow another Club.

hobbo
Member
Member
Posts: 6897
Joined: Mon 10 Mar, 2014 5:03 pm
Has liked: 99 times
Been liked: 84 times

Unread post by hobbo » Tue 03 Feb, 2015 10:22 am

foreveratiger wrote:Ganging up on Leeds fan hey ? I know we are the envy of all Clubs.

hobbo did the Mrs go out on a Date with Luke Brook's last night ? ;) :lol: , i see you were giving it to me last night .
We have Brentford at home this Weekend 5-1 to Brentford or 6-1?

Gee lucky i can take it, some seem to think i can't take differ of opinions :lol:
Lol .... I'm thinking 7-1 mate ...
Yeah the mrs is knocked up now lol
Looking forward to the child support money from
Brooksy , but I'd say the money will be some sort of a third party agreement ( Centrelink ) :lol;

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0
EPL 2014/15 Predict 6
Competition ...CHAMPION !
Winner of the 2016 $$$$
Work tipping comp !

User avatar
foreveratiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 11538
Joined: Mon 27 Jun, 2011 8:03 pm

Unread post by foreveratiger » Tue 03 Feb, 2015 10:35 am

hobbo2803 wrote:
foreveratiger wrote:Ganging up on Leeds fan hey ? I know we are the envy of all Clubs.

hobbo did the Mrs go out on a Date with Luke Brook's last night ? ;) :lol: , i see you were giving it to me last night .
We have Brentford at home this Weekend 5-1 to Brentford or 6-1?

Gee lucky i can take it, some seem to think i can't take differ of opinions :lol:
Lol .... I'm thinking 7-1 mate ...
Yeah the mrs is knocked up now lol
Looking forward to the child support money from
Brooksy , but I'd say the money will be some sort of a third party agreement ( Centrelink ) :lol;

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0
Has Brooks hit puberty yet :lol: , Performance is the key to happiness wish Brooks best of luck .
Can i be the God Father Gringo? :roll
It depends who you talk to on this Forum, if you are Optimistic? it's because your delusional and need a reality check. If you are Pessimistic? Your accused of being a negative Nancy and to go and follow another Club.

User avatar
foreveratiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 11538
Joined: Mon 27 Jun, 2011 8:03 pm

Unread post by foreveratiger » Tue 03 Feb, 2015 10:37 am

hobbo ? happy thinks West Ham are going to get relegated ?
Have you checked on him is he o.k?
It depends who you talk to on this Forum, if you are Optimistic? it's because your delusional and need a reality check. If you are Pessimistic? Your accused of being a negative Nancy and to go and follow another Club.

User avatar
foreveratiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 11538
Joined: Mon 27 Jun, 2011 8:03 pm

Unread post by foreveratiger » Tue 03 Feb, 2015 10:44 am

happy tiger wrote:
foreveratiger wrote:
happy tiger wrote:
foreveratiger wrote:I'm going to do it soon , did you get 13 points ? :o
I think I only missed by 12 FT
Sounds like you have had a true West Ham of a Weekend ;)
I have been screwed by barriers ,refs and brought back to reality by the WT's
Attachments
download (1).jpg
Hi happy,

I might of Refereed the game between Liverpool and your hammers ? but don't blame me how poorly your team played .
download (1).jpg (6.65 KiB) Viewed 320 times
It depends who you talk to on this Forum, if you are Optimistic? it's because your delusional and need a reality check. If you are Pessimistic? Your accused of being a negative Nancy and to go and follow another Club.

hobbo
Member
Member
Posts: 6897
Joined: Mon 10 Mar, 2014 5:03 pm
Has liked: 99 times
Been liked: 84 times

Unread post by hobbo » Tue 03 Feb, 2015 10:55 am

foreveratiger wrote:hobbo ? happy thinks West Ham are going to get relegated ?
Have you checked on him is he o.k?
He's ok , he's going through a mini mid life crisis !

Pasty face scarecrow is the god father ... Next time loco !

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0
EPL 2014/15 Predict 6
Competition ...CHAMPION !
Winner of the 2016 $$$$
Work tipping comp !

razor7
Member
Member
Posts: 248
Joined: Wed 14 Aug, 2013 7:42 am
Been liked: 2 times

Unread post by razor7 » Tue 03 Feb, 2015 11:51 am

Interesting Forevertiger that Brentford just made a 4.8 million pound bit for Mass Luongo , which was above Swindons baseline. Sensibly Swindon rejected the offer as his price will continue to rise

User avatar
foreveratiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 11538
Joined: Mon 27 Jun, 2011 8:03 pm

Unread post by foreveratiger » Tue 03 Feb, 2015 12:00 pm

razor7 wrote:Interesting Forevertiger that Brentford just made a 4.8 million pound bit for Mass Luongo , which was above Swindons baseline. Sensibly Swindon rejected the offer as his price will continue to rise
Wow that is big coin for a League 1 player , actually massive coin.
When is he of Contract though that is what Swindon have to keep an eye on?
It depends who you talk to on this Forum, if you are Optimistic? it's because your delusional and need a reality check. If you are Pessimistic? Your accused of being a negative Nancy and to go and follow another Club.

happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 36070
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm
Has liked: 21 times
Been liked: 36 times

Unread post by happy tiger » Tue 03 Feb, 2015 1:00 pm

foreveratiger wrote:
happy tiger wrote:Thoughts on who will get relegated

For me it will be Burnley ,Leicester and West Ham

And the Championship will be Millwall ,Leeds and who cares after that
:shock: , West Ham ? I'm here for you happy i'll tell you all about the Championship.
Chin up mate
I don't know what trickery you have been up to FT ............

Post Reply

Return to “Other Sports”