Soccer talk and Banter , keep it all here

Marshall_magic
Member
Member
Posts: 4236
Joined: Tue 14 Jul, 2009 5:33 pm

Re: Soccer talk and Banter , keep it all here

Post by Marshall_magic » Tue 27 Feb, 2018 7:55 pm

Cultured Bogan wrote:
Tue 27 Feb, 2018 2:14 pm
Marshall_magic wrote:
Mon 26 Feb, 2018 11:24 pm
Cultured Bogan wrote:
Mon 26 Feb, 2018 8:51 pm
Marshall_magic wrote:
Mon 26 Feb, 2018 8:30 pm
City make up for losing to a league one side in the FA cup by minnow bashing in the Carabao Cup final.
Speaking of minnow bashing did you go to the derby?
.........what is this derby you speak :?
True that, derby would imply some sort of contest ;)
Can always count on our blokes to **** the bed come a derby, no matter how well we are playing coming in. As an Everton/Wanderers fan I go into derbies expecting to lose.


happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 39017
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by happy tiger » Tue 27 Feb, 2018 9:51 pm

Marshall_magic wrote:
Tue 27 Feb, 2018 7:55 pm
Cultured Bogan wrote:
Tue 27 Feb, 2018 2:14 pm
Marshall_magic wrote:
Mon 26 Feb, 2018 11:24 pm
Cultured Bogan wrote:
Mon 26 Feb, 2018 8:51 pm


Speaking of minnow bashing did you go to the derby?
.........what is this derby you speak :?
True that, derby would imply some sort of contest ;)
Can always count on our blokes to **** the bed come a derby, no matter how well we are playing coming in. As an Everton/Wanderers fan I go into derbies expecting to lose.
Nice to win derbies , be nicer to beat at least one recently promoted side

Every year , the newbies give it to us :brick:

happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 39017
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by happy tiger » Sun 04 Mar, 2018 2:43 pm

Swansea flogged WHU , we were disgraceful

Really bad injuries to Winston Reid the NZ captain , not only knocked out badly but has also suffered a really bad knee injury in the same incident

The game was stopped for 10 minutes , while they tended to him

hobbo
Member
Member
Posts: 8550
Joined: Mon 10 Mar, 2014 5:03 pm

Post by hobbo » Sun 04 Mar, 2018 2:54 pm

happy tiger wrote:
Sun 04 Mar, 2018 2:43 pm
Swansea flogged WHU , we were disgraceful

Really bad injuries to Winston Reid the NZ captain , not only knocked out badly but has also suffered a really bad knee injury in the same incident

The game was stopped for 10 minutes , while they tended to him
Then after the game The Wham co-owner David Gold got out his Rolls to chat with the travelling fans outside Liberty stadium to be told to F*%# off
:lol:

What was the tool thinking :lol:

Wham are finished mate .... !

#COYS

happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 39017
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by happy tiger » Sun 04 Mar, 2018 2:56 pm

hobbo wrote:
Sun 04 Mar, 2018 2:54 pm
happy tiger wrote:
Sun 04 Mar, 2018 2:43 pm
Swansea flogged WHU , we were disgraceful

Really bad injuries to Winston Reid the NZ captain , not only knocked out badly but has also suffered a really bad knee injury in the same incident

The game was stopped for 10 minutes , while they tended to him
Then after the game The Wham co-owner David Gold got out his Rolls to chat with the travelling fans outside Liberty stadium to be told to F*%# off
:lol:

What was the tool thinking :lol:

Wham are finished mate .... !

#COYS
HHH and Barack Obama should buy WHU off the flogs


happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 39017
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by happy tiger » Thu 08 Mar, 2018 1:13 pm

Worst kept secret Graham Arnold takes over the Socceroos post WC

So if Bertie gets us through to the quarter finals ......

Strange decision by the FFA , I would have waited until after the WC myself

Marshall_magic
Member
Member
Posts: 4236
Joined: Tue 14 Jul, 2009 5:33 pm

Post by Marshall_magic » Sat 10 Mar, 2018 1:26 pm

happy tiger wrote:
Thu 08 Mar, 2018 1:13 pm
Worst kept secret Graham Arnold takes over the Socceroos post WC

So if Bertie gets us through to the quarter finals ......

Strange decision by the FFA , I would have waited until after the WC myself
Not a fan of this call at all. Arnie is good in the A-League because Sydney are able to convince quality internationals who are a class above the league to come and play here. Ninkovic, Bobo, Adrian, etc. He has shown in the ACL this season that when he is outgunned in terms of class he hasn't got a whole lot going on. I would have preferred we throw the chequebook at Ange than bring in Arnie, or stay foreign.

User avatar
Cultured Bogan
Member
Member
Posts: 17164
Joined: Tue 15 Sep, 2009 11:20 pm
Location: Blue Mountains

Post by Cultured Bogan » Sun 11 Mar, 2018 7:46 am

Marshall_magic wrote:
Sat 10 Mar, 2018 1:26 pm
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 08 Mar, 2018 1:13 pm
Worst kept secret Graham Arnold takes over the Socceroos post WC

So if Bertie gets us through to the quarter finals ......

Strange decision by the FFA , I would have waited until after the WC myself
Not a fan of this call at all. Arnie is good in the A-League because Sydney are able to convince quality internationals who are a class above the league to come and play here. Ninkovic, Bobo, Adrian, etc. He has shown in the ACL this season that when he is outgunned in terms of class he hasn't got a whole lot going on. I would have preferred we throw the chequebook at Ange than bring in Arnie, or stay foreign.
Agree. As a Sydney fan this is lose/lose, Arnie will be hopeless for reasons mentioned. Arnie was a caretaker with a far better squad than what Ange has ever had an did nothing.

Instead they ran out the one domestic coach who has been able to bring this country some sort of regular success.

Hey Hap, how about your Hammers mates invading the pitch during their three nil dicking by Burnley?
And the sky is filled with light, can you see it?
And the black is really white, if you believe it.
And the longing that you feel, you know none of this is real;
You will find a better place, in this twilight...

Cuando llegue el día, y estoy parado a las puertas del cielo, será Dios pidiendo mi perdón...

User avatar
Geo.
Member
Member
Posts: 27809
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Sandy Point NSW..

Post by Geo. » Sun 11 Mar, 2018 7:48 am

WHAM lost again...?
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..
happy tiger wrote:
Mon 11 Jun, 2018 10:03 pm


Sorry FT , you know I'm not the brightest match in the pile

hobbo
Member
Member
Posts: 8550
Joined: Mon 10 Mar, 2014 5:03 pm

Post by hobbo » Sun 11 Mar, 2018 8:01 am

Geo. wrote:
Sun 11 Mar, 2018 7:48 am
WHAM lost again...?
Disgusting scenes mate ...
There were pitch invasions and rioting aplenty .
Some frightened children were rescued by staff and took safe refuge in the Burnley dugout .
Wham are an embarrassment to the FA .

User avatar
Geo.
Member
Member
Posts: 27809
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Sandy Point NSW..

Post by Geo. » Sun 11 Mar, 2018 8:20 am

hobbo wrote:
Sun 11 Mar, 2018 8:01 am
Geo. wrote:
Sun 11 Mar, 2018 7:48 am
WHAM lost again...?
Disgusting scenes mate ...
There were pitch invasions and rioting aplenty .
Some frightened children were rescued by staff and took safe refuge in the Burnley dugout .
Wham are an embarrassment to the FA .
My god..can they be removed from the League...that is truly disgusting
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..
happy tiger wrote:
Mon 11 Jun, 2018 10:03 pm


Sorry FT , you know I'm not the brightest match in the pile

happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 39017
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by happy tiger » Sun 11 Mar, 2018 8:23 am

Cultured Bogan wrote:
Sun 11 Mar, 2018 7:46 am
Marshall_magic wrote:
Sat 10 Mar, 2018 1:26 pm
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 08 Mar, 2018 1:13 pm
Worst kept secret Graham Arnold takes over the Socceroos post WC

So if Bertie gets us through to the quarter finals ......

Strange decision by the FFA , I would have waited until after the WC myself
Not a fan of this call at all. Arnie is good in the A-League because Sydney are able to convince quality internationals who are a class above the league to come and play here. Ninkovic, Bobo, Adrian, etc. He has shown in the ACL this season that when he is outgunned in terms of class he hasn't got a whole lot going on. I would have preferred we throw the chequebook at Ange than bring in Arnie, or stay foreign.
Agree. As a Sydney fan this is lose/lose, Arnie will be hopeless for reasons mentioned. Arnie was a caretaker with a far better squad than what Ange has ever had an did nothing.

Instead they ran out the one domestic coach who has been able to bring this country some sort of regular success.

Hey Hap, how about your Hammers mates invading the pitch during their three nil dicking by Burnley?
Nah mate , all good , just a bit of a mix up that's all

They thought the trials for the WHU team that will be playing in next years Championship were today

If you don't laugh about it , you'd cry

All on Sir Bobby Moore day as well :cry:

happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 39017
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by happy tiger » Sun 11 Mar, 2018 8:27 am

hobbo wrote:
Sun 11 Mar, 2018 8:01 am
Geo. wrote:
Sun 11 Mar, 2018 7:48 am
WHAM lost again...?
Disgusting scenes mate ...
There were pitch invasions and rioting aplenty .
Some frightened children were rescued by staff and took safe refuge in the Burnley dugout .
Wham are an embarrassment to the FA .
They chased to the two David's out of the stadium after the third goal , it is going to take a miracle to stay up from here

The only positive is Masuaku is back from his 6 game suspension this week :pray:

hobbo
Member
Member
Posts: 8550
Joined: Mon 10 Mar, 2014 5:03 pm

Post by hobbo » Sun 11 Mar, 2018 8:32 am

Geo. wrote:
Sun 11 Mar, 2018 8:20 am
hobbo wrote:
Sun 11 Mar, 2018 8:01 am
Geo. wrote:
Sun 11 Mar, 2018 7:48 am
WHAM lost again...?
Disgusting scenes mate ...
There were pitch invasions and rioting aplenty .
Some frightened children were rescued by staff and took safe refuge in the Burnley dugout .
Wham are an embarrassment to the FA .
My god..can they be removed from the League...that is truly disgusting
They should be kicked out that's for sure !
The game was almost abandoned at one stage when West Ham hooligans surged towards the corporate boxes forcing west ham co-owners David Gold and David Suliivan to run for there lives .
Not a good look for the game mate .

hobbo
Member
Member
Posts: 8550
Joined: Mon 10 Mar, 2014 5:03 pm

Post by hobbo » Sun 11 Mar, 2018 8:37 am

happy tiger wrote:
Sun 11 Mar, 2018 8:27 am
hobbo wrote:
Sun 11 Mar, 2018 8:01 am
Geo. wrote:
Sun 11 Mar, 2018 7:48 am
WHAM lost again...?
Disgusting scenes mate ...
There were pitch invasions and rioting aplenty .
Some frightened children were rescued by staff and took safe refuge in the Burnley dugout .
Wham are an embarrassment to the FA .
They chased to the two David's out of the stadium after the third goal , it is going to take a miracle to stay up from here

The only positive is Masuaku is back from his 6 game suspension this week :pray:
The Milwall fans will sort you out when your relegated !

happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 39017
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by happy tiger » Sun 11 Mar, 2018 8:43 am

hobbo wrote:
Sun 11 Mar, 2018 8:37 am
happy tiger wrote:
Sun 11 Mar, 2018 8:27 am
hobbo wrote:
Sun 11 Mar, 2018 8:01 am
Geo. wrote:
Sun 11 Mar, 2018 7:48 am
WHAM lost again...?
Disgusting scenes mate ...
There were pitch invasions and rioting aplenty .
Some frightened children were rescued by staff and took safe refuge in the Burnley dugout .
Wham are an embarrassment to the FA .
They chased to the two David's out of the stadium after the third goal , it is going to take a miracle to stay up from here

The only positive is Masuaku is back from his 6 game suspension this week :pray:
The Milwall fans will sort you out when your relegated !
London Stadium will resemble a war zone

happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 39017
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by happy tiger » Tue 20 Mar, 2018 12:14 pm

Sky Blues seem to have hit the wall CB

User avatar
Cultured Bogan
Member
Member
Posts: 17164
Joined: Tue 15 Sep, 2009 11:20 pm
Location: Blue Mountains

Post by Cultured Bogan » Tue 20 Mar, 2018 2:33 pm

happy tiger wrote:
Tue 20 Mar, 2018 12:14 pm
Sky Blues seem to have hit the wall CB
ACL has really belted them around I think and shaken their confidence.

This is the reason I am confident Arnie will be an unmitigated disaster for the national team.
And the sky is filled with light, can you see it?
And the black is really white, if you believe it.
And the longing that you feel, you know none of this is real;
You will find a better place, in this twilight...

Cuando llegue el día, y estoy parado a las puertas del cielo, será Dios pidiendo mi perdón...

Post Reply