happy tiger wrote:
Mon 14 May, 2018 3:01 pm
hobbo wrote:
Mon 14 May, 2018 2:58 pm
happy tiger wrote:
Mon 14 May, 2018 2:52 pm
WHU 3 Everton 1

Spurs and Leicester had a game of cricket 5-4

Good to see a few potential Aussies World Cup squad players amongst the goals , McLaren got a hat trick v Rangers , Mooy scored as well I believe in a 5-5 draw

Nice to see all the potential English goalkeepers in fine form as well ,Pickford's miss was horrible and next choice Hart can't even get a start at WHU

Kane and Vardy are going to have to score about 7 goals a game in the WC to actually have a chance of winning LOL

The way the Poms are going the only way they will qualify for a WC in the future will be to host one
Spurs and Leicester put a show on for the fans !
Wham had another sugar coated victory against a hapless team :lol:

England will be up there in the quarters ....
Will the Aussies make it past the group stage :roll
Poms will need to steal the WT's bus and park it in front of the goals to make the 1/4's :roll
Care for a wager T REX ?

Will Cahill at 56 be playing for the useless Aussies ?
Or will they be a big rush to naturalise anyone who can kick a ball !
:roll
Will England pick the back up keeper at WHU who conceded in 6 games this season 3 or more goal losses

hobbo

Post by hobbo » Mon 14 May, 2018 7:43 pm

happy tiger wrote:
Mon 14 May, 2018 5:59 pm
hobbo wrote:
Mon 14 May, 2018 3:26 pm
happy tiger wrote:
hobbo wrote:
Mon 14 May, 2018 2:58 pm

Spurs and Leicester put a show on for the fans !
Wham had another sugar coated victory against a hapless team :lol:

England will be up there in the quarters ....
Will the Aussies make it past the group stage :roll
Poms will need to steal the WT's bus and park it in front of the goals to make the 1/4's :roll
Care for a wager T REX ?

Will England pick the back up keeper at WHU who conceded in 6 games this season 3 or more goal losses
No

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Mon 14 May, 2018 8:03 pm

hobbo wrote:
Mon 14 May, 2018 7:43 pm
happy tiger wrote:
hobbo wrote:
happy tiger wrote:

Care for a wager T REX ?

No
Jordan Pickford

Watch his attempted save of Arnautovic's goal last night , looked like he was attempting to catch fairies , Paul Parker gave it to him

http://www.whufc.com/news/articles/2018 ... -1-everton

The goal is at 3.39 , it almost hit him in the head and he doesn't get a hand on it

hobbo

Post by hobbo » Mon 14 May, 2018 8:23 pm

happy tiger wrote:
Mon 14 May, 2018 8:03 pm
hobbo wrote:
happy tiger wrote:
hobbo wrote:

Care for a wager T REX ?

No
Jordan Pickford

Watch his attempted save of Arnautovic's goal last night , looked like he was attempting to catch fairies , Paul Parker gave it to him

The goal is at 3.39 , it almost hit him in the head and he doesn't get a hand on it
He looked scared :lol:

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Mon 14 May, 2018 11:16 pm

hobbo wrote:
Mon 14 May, 2018 8:23 pm
happy tiger wrote:
Mon 14 May, 2018 8:03 pm
hobbo wrote:
happy tiger wrote:

No
Jordan Pickford

He looked scared :lol:
We can swap you a keeper for a striker

Marshall_magic

Post by Marshall_magic » Tue 15 May, 2018 9:13 pm

Marshall_magic wrote:
Tue 08 Aug, 2017 10:18 pm
With the new season upon us time for my fearless ladder predictions

1. City (they've spend a fortune on the defence, will be much better this season)
2. Chelsea (were streets ahead of everyone last season, CL will bring them back to the pack)
3. United (will improve, but maybe not enough)
4. Liverpool (will hold onto 4th)
5. Spurs (Wembley and no signings, will come crashing back to earth)
6. Arsenal (they are the weakest of the 6, especially if Alexis goes)
7. Everton (will remain "best of the rest)
8. Bournemouth (I really like what Howe has done here, continues to push forward with good signings)
9. West Ham (can't stand the pricks but they have bought well with Chicarito, Arnie & Zabaleta. Hart is rubbish though)
10. Leicester (after last season's disaster they will find their way to the mid table, won't push for Europe again but should comfortably stay up)

11. Southampton (the exodus of players continues, and will continue to slowly catch up)
12. West Brom (will get to 40 points and hit the brakes again, no chance of going down but won't trouble the big dogs)
13. Stoke (see West Brom, will be a little easier on the eyes though)
14. Palace (should never have been close to dropping last season. Good manager should do well)
15. Newcastle (have the best chance to stay up of the 3 promoted teams, won't do much more)
16. Watford (Good manager in, although they have a lack of quality, will be in a relegation dog fight this season)
17. Brighton (fresh face in the top flight, I hope they do well, will probably start well and fade when the novelty of being in the top flight is over, and will come closer to the drop than they should)
18. Swansea (I think Sigurdsson is gone, and with that so are their chances of staying up, if he stays they should move up a couple of spots, recruitment will be key)
19. Burnley (Their home form dipped last season, if they can't get it back they are in a lot of trouble, they can't win away)
20. Huddersfield (Will struggle due to a lack of quality. They've brought in quantity but maybe not enough quality)

.....well I got 4 right, and another couple off by a spot or two.

Although the two teams I said had no chance of going down went down......not to mention my 19th placers qualifying for Europe & a so called good manager being axed after 4 games without scoring a goal. Didn't think Southampton would bomb as much as they did or Huddersfield would do as well as hey did. I also didn't see it going south so fast for Chelsea.

Although I had them champions I didn't expect City to do it that easily, was a joy to watch them and will go a way to shut the fools up who don't think Guardiola is a top manager......at their best they were one of the best teams to watch I have ever seen.

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Tue 15 May, 2018 10:12 pm

Marshall_magic wrote:
Tue 15 May, 2018 9:13 pm
Marshall_magic wrote:

1. City (they've spend a fortune on the defence, will be much better this season)
2. Chelsea (were streets ahead of everyone last season, CL will bring them back to the pack)
8. Bournemouth (I really like what Howe has done here, continues to push forward with good signings)
9. West Ham (can't stand the pricks but they have bought well with Chicarito, Arnie & Zabaleta. Hart is rubbish though)
10. Leicester (after last season's disaster they will find their way to the mid table, won't push for Europe again but should comfortably stay up)

11. Southampton (the exodus of players continues, and will continue to slowly catch up)
12. West Brom (will get to 40 points and hit the brakes again, no chance of going down but won't trouble the big dogs)
14. Palace (should never have been close to dropping last season. Good manager should do well)
15. Newcastle (have the best chance to stay up of the 3 promoted teams, won't do much more)
16. Watford (Good manager in, although they have a lack of quality, will be in a relegation dog fight this season)
17. Brighton (fresh face in the top flight, I hope they do well, will probably start well and fade when the novelty of being in the top flight is over, and will come closer to the drop than they should)
18. Swansea (I think Sigurdsson is gone, and with that so are their chances of staying up, if he stays they should move up a couple of spots, recruitment will be key)
19. Burnley (Their home form dipped last season, if they can't get it back they are in a lot of trouble, they can't win away)
20. Huddersfield (Will struggle due to a lack of quality. They've brought in quantity but maybe not enough quality)

Although the two teams I said had no chance of going down went down......not to mention my 19th placers qualifying for Europe & a so called good manager being axed after 4 games without scoring a goal. Didn't think Southampton would bomb as much as they did or Huddersfield would do as well as hey did. I also didn't see it going south so fast for Chelsea.

Although I had them champions I didn't expect City to do it that easily, was a joy to watch them and will go a way to shut the fools up who don't think Guardiola is a top manager......at their best they were one of the best teams to watch I have ever seen.
Yeah I think you did a pretty good job all in all , few clubs disappointed but nice to see all the new clubs survive

We'll all have to do a predictions for 2018/19 once the signings are all done and dusted

Make sure you join the Predict 6 once it set up OK MM

hobbo

Post by hobbo » Tue 15 May, 2018 10:15 pm

happy tiger wrote:
Tue 15 May, 2018 10:12 pm
Marshall_magic wrote:
Marshall_magic wrote:

Yeah I think you did a pretty good job all in all , few clubs disappointed but nice to see all the new clubs survive

We'll all have to do a predictions for 2018/19 once the signings are all done and dusted

You must agree with MM on number 9

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Tue 15 May, 2018 10:19 pm

happy tiger wrote:
Marshall_magic wrote:
Marshall_magic wrote:

Hart is crap , exactly , 1st player picked for England though :lol:

Marshall_magic

Post by Marshall_magic » Tue 15 May, 2018 10:24 pm

happy tiger wrote:
Tue 15 May, 2018 10:19 pm
happy tiger wrote:
Marshall_magic wrote:
Marshall_magic wrote:

Hart is crap , exactly , 1st player picked for England though :lol:
Went to a mid table Serie A side and even they thought he was garbage. Got a free ride at City because he was there before they won the lotto. Gets a free ride for England because he plays for one of the big 6. If he gets on the plane to Russia they're kidding themselves.....Pickford, Pope & Butland will surely make the trip.

His season highlight was assisting Rooney at Goodison.

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Fri 18 May, 2018 11:17 pm

Looking like Pellegrini or Ranieri for WHU next year

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Mon 21 May, 2018 10:34 am

Got to love it when the club you support does something embarrassingly bad

James Collins , The Ginger Pele , 10 year club veteran , told he won't have his contract renewed by EMAIL

Makes the WT's look like the ultimate professionals

David Gold and David Sullivan , you are bastards to the core

Karren Brady MBE , can't tell people what I think of you , you cow , I'd get kicked off the Forum

tiger_one

Post by tiger_one » Tue 22 May, 2018 10:24 pm

happy tiger wrote:
Fri 18 May, 2018 11:17 pm
And the winner is: https://www.premierleague.com/news/692587

hobbo

Post by hobbo » Tue 22 May, 2018 10:27 pm

tiger_one wrote:
Tue 22 May, 2018 10:24 pm
happy tiger wrote:
Give him 6 months and he'll quit ..
Basket case of a club :lol:

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Wed 23 May, 2018 12:14 am

hobbo wrote:
Tue 22 May, 2018 10:27 pm
tiger_one wrote:
Tue 22 May, 2018 10:24 pm
happy tiger wrote:
Give him 6 months and he'll quit ..
Basket case of a club :lol:
A big Ya Ya to Yaya ;)

Cultured Bogan

Post by Cultured Bogan » Wed 23 May, 2018 7:23 am

West Ham need to change their song from Forever Blowing Bubbles to the Benny Hill theme. They are are mess.
Gentlemen, this is democracy manifest!

Cuando llegue el día, y estoy parado a las puertas del cielo, será Dios pidiendo mi perdón...

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Wed 23 May, 2018 10:52 am

Cultured Bogan wrote:
Wed 23 May, 2018 7:23 am
West Ham need to change their song from Forever Blowing Bubbles to the Benny Hill theme. They are are mess.
Forever Blowing Bubbles is quite apt really , we are slowly drowning , we managed to sneak in a breath late in the season to keep us floating

Getting a recruitment boss will hopefully change a lot of issues :pray:

Will the David's cough up the cash is another matter :deadhorse:

Marshall_magic

Post by Marshall_magic » Sat 02 Jun, 2018 5:00 pm

Since there is nothing here yet, I figured I'd get in first with some predictions for the upcoming WC

Winners: Germany

Runners Up: Brazil

Dark Horse: Croatia (Semi Finalists)

Flops: Argentina (Round of 16)

Player of the tournament: Luka Modric (CRO)

Top Scorer: Timo Werner (GER)

Young player: Ousmane Dembele (FRA)

Australia: 4 points, group stage exit (2-0 L vs France, 2-1 W vs Peru, 1-1 D vs Denmark, out on goal diff)