Soccer talk and Banter , keep it all here

User avatar
tiger_one
Member
Member
Posts: 1360
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 11:20 pm

Re: Soccer talk and Banter , keep it all here

Unread post by tiger_one » Mon 11 Dec, 2017 10:13 pm

I can't stop laughing reading this thread....... too funny!! :roll


hobbo
Member
Member
Posts: 7077
Joined: Mon 10 Mar, 2014 5:03 pm

Unread post by hobbo » Mon 11 Dec, 2017 10:25 pm

happy tiger wrote:
Mon 11 Dec, 2017 7:25 pm
Geo. wrote:
Mon 11 Dec, 2017 7:16 pm
happy tiger wrote:
Mon 11 Dec, 2017 6:28 pm
Geo. wrote:
Mon 11 Dec, 2017 11:59 am


I think that's 11 wins in a row for my Mighty Manchester City..

Have WHAM ever won 11 in a row...?
Your a disgrace

You jump off everything , be a man and settle for a team

Your Spurs and that's that
Who..?
You

Only fair that you bailed on Hobbo that Hobbo picks your new team :D

Your away Hobbo and WHU isn't an option , its hard enough I have to share one team with Geo :lol:
Let him have Man city ....
At least when City win the EPL title you won't see Geo parading around Sandy Point in a Man-city Jersey as they don't make a jersey in 5XL
:lol:
EPL 2014/15 Predict 6
Competition ...CHAMPION !
Winner of the 2016 $$$$
Work tipping comp !

happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 36452
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Unread post by happy tiger » Mon 11 Dec, 2017 11:23 pm

hobbo wrote:
Mon 11 Dec, 2017 10:25 pm
happy tiger wrote:
Mon 11 Dec, 2017 7:25 pm
Geo. wrote:
Mon 11 Dec, 2017 7:16 pm
happy tiger wrote:
Mon 11 Dec, 2017 6:28 pm


Your a disgrace

You jump off everything , be a man and settle for a team

Your Spurs and that's that
Who..?
You

Only fair that you bailed on Hobbo that Hobbo picks your new team :D

Your away Hobbo and WHU isn't an option , its hard enough I have to share one team with Geo :lol:
Let him have Man city ....
At least when City win the EPL title you won't see Geo parading around Sandy Point in a Man-city Jersey as they don't make a jersey in 5XL
:lol:
No No No

Next thing he will be wearing a Roosters jersey

We need to draw a line in the sand on this one Hobbo

We need to show powers as brothers in arms

Crystal Palace or Swansea , stay strong brother

User avatar
Geo.
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 25099
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: MT Cook

Unread post by Geo. » Tue 12 Dec, 2017 2:02 am

I've lost weight..
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..
Tiger Watto wrote:
Fri 03 Nov, 2017 8:07 am
Geo nailed it...

happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 36452
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Unread post by happy tiger » Tue 12 Dec, 2017 10:26 am

Geo. wrote:
Tue 12 Dec, 2017 2:02 am
I've lost weight..
This is the football thread , keep to the subject please , stop derailing this thread

Crystal Palace or Swansea


User avatar
Geo.
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 25099
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: MT Cook

Unread post by Geo. » Tue 12 Dec, 2017 2:09 pm

.
.
.
.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
happy tiger wrote:
Tue 12 Dec, 2017 10:26 am
Geo. wrote:
Tue 12 Dec, 2017 2:02 am
I've lost weight..
This is the football thread , keep to the subject please , stop derailing this thread

Crystal Palace or Swansea
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..
Tiger Watto wrote:
Fri 03 Nov, 2017 8:07 am
Geo nailed it...

happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 36452
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Unread post by happy tiger » Wed 13 Dec, 2017 12:03 am

Geo. wrote:
Tue 12 Dec, 2017 2:09 pm
.
.
.
.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
happy tiger wrote:
Tue 12 Dec, 2017 10:26 am
Geo. wrote:
Tue 12 Dec, 2017 2:02 am
I've lost weight..
This is the football thread , keep to the subject please , stop derailing this thread

Crystal Palace or Swansea
You've been given 3 chances and you chose Fantasy land

Seeing I'm older and wiser than Hobbo , I have chosen Crystal Palace , at least our Socceroos skipper was an ex captain

Now stop being silly and do what Happy and Hobbo tell you to do or reap the repercussions :evil:

happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 36452
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Unread post by happy tiger » Wed 13 Dec, 2017 9:23 am

Great start for your new team Geo 2-1 away at Watford

hobbo
Member
Member
Posts: 7077
Joined: Mon 10 Mar, 2014 5:03 pm

Unread post by hobbo » Wed 13 Dec, 2017 9:55 am

happy tiger wrote:
Wed 13 Dec, 2017 9:23 am
Great start for your new team Geo 2-1 away at Watford
Burnley top 4 :shock:

Wham 19th .... Bye Bye :lol:


C'mon Swansea :righton:
EPL 2014/15 Predict 6
Competition ...CHAMPION !
Winner of the 2016 $$$$
Work tipping comp !

happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 36452
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Unread post by happy tiger » Wed 13 Dec, 2017 10:10 am

hobbo wrote:
Wed 13 Dec, 2017 9:55 am
happy tiger wrote:
Wed 13 Dec, 2017 9:23 am
Great start for your new team Geo 2-1 away at Watford
Burnley top 4 :shock:

Wham 19th .... Bye Bye :lol:


C'mon Swansea :righton:
We will get the points v Arsenal , unlike Spurts :roll

happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 36452
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Unread post by happy tiger » Wed 13 Dec, 2017 2:26 pm

Geo. wrote:
Tue 12 Dec, 2017 2:09 pm
.
.
.
.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
happy tiger wrote:
Tue 12 Dec, 2017 10:26 am
Geo. wrote:
Tue 12 Dec, 2017 2:02 am
I've lost weight..
This is the football thread , keep to the subject please , stop derailing this thread

Crystal Palace or Swansea
Hey look Hobbo , Geo set a new PB

He dumped Man City that quick

happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 36452
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Unread post by happy tiger » Thu 14 Dec, 2017 7:22 am

Shocking sideline officials , WHU should be up 1-0

hobbo
Member
Member
Posts: 7077
Joined: Mon 10 Mar, 2014 5:03 pm

Unread post by hobbo » Thu 14 Dec, 2017 7:34 am

happy tiger wrote:
Thu 14 Dec, 2017 7:22 am
Shocking sideline officials , WHU should be up 1-0
Bwaaaaaaaaah :bawling
EPL 2014/15 Predict 6
Competition ...CHAMPION !
Winner of the 2016 $$$$
Work tipping comp !

happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 36452
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Unread post by happy tiger » Thu 14 Dec, 2017 7:44 am

Send Wenger off , kicking the ball away , disgraceful

hobbo
Member
Member
Posts: 7077
Joined: Mon 10 Mar, 2014 5:03 pm

Unread post by hobbo » Thu 14 Dec, 2017 7:57 am

happy tiger wrote:
Thu 14 Dec, 2017 7:44 am
Send Wenger off , kicking the ball away , disgraceful
It was a good strike , better than any wham players :lol:
EPL 2014/15 Predict 6
Competition ...CHAMPION !
Winner of the 2016 $$$$
Work tipping comp !

happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 36452
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Unread post by happy tiger » Thu 14 Dec, 2017 8:32 am

hobbo wrote:
Thu 14 Dec, 2017 7:57 am
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 14 Dec, 2017 7:44 am
Send Wenger off , kicking the ball away , disgraceful
It was a good strike , better than any wham players :lol:
To avoid confusion Moss should just put on an Arsenal jersey

hobbo
Member
Member
Posts: 7077
Joined: Mon 10 Mar, 2014 5:03 pm

Unread post by hobbo » Thu 14 Dec, 2017 8:39 am

happy tiger wrote:
Thu 14 Dec, 2017 8:32 am
hobbo wrote:
Thu 14 Dec, 2017 7:57 am
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 14 Dec, 2017 7:44 am
Send Wenger off , kicking the ball away , disgraceful
It was a good strike , better than any wham players :lol:
To avoid confusion Moss should just put on an Arsenal jersey
What channel you on ?

Optus !?
EPL 2014/15 Predict 6
Competition ...CHAMPION !
Winner of the 2016 $$$$
Work tipping comp !

happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 36452
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Unread post by happy tiger » Thu 14 Dec, 2017 8:42 am

hobbo wrote:
Thu 14 Dec, 2017 8:39 am
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 14 Dec, 2017 8:32 am
hobbo wrote:
Thu 14 Dec, 2017 7:57 am
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 14 Dec, 2017 7:44 am
Send Wenger off , kicking the ball away , disgraceful
It was a good strike , better than any wham players :lol:
To avoid confusion Moss should just put on an Arsenal jersey
What channel you on ?

Optus !?
BBC Radio

COYI

Post Reply

Return to “Other Sports”

cron