UFC: Discussion

User avatar
Swordy
Member
Member
Posts: 1945
Joined: Fri 02 Jul, 2010 9:34 pm

Re: UFC: Discussion

Post by Swordy » Sat 04 Aug, 2018 5:19 pm

I hope TJ can hand that grub another beating. If Cody G can keep his emotions in check instead of being so personal, he would do much better. Dillashaw will be at his best again because quite simply if he isn't, he will have seven shades of you know what belted out of him. I know I would.

Cody G is just a wannabe bully who thinks mind games win fights. Not always, chump. Having said that, he could be white hot.
Sunshine Coast resident.
Tigers fan since birth in 1969.
Fond memories of Leichhardt Oval every home game as a kid with my Dad!


User avatar
Demps
Member
Member
Posts: 8174
Joined: Sat 29 Jan, 2011 2:31 pm
Location: Newcastle

Post by Demps » Sun 05 Aug, 2018 8:05 am

Fade To Black wrote:
Sat 04 Aug, 2018 5:06 pm
Demps wrote:
Mon 09 Jul, 2018 4:18 pm
CocaCola wrote:
Mon 09 Jul, 2018 4:10 pm
Demps wrote:
Mon 09 Jul, 2018 8:37 am
Card was great

Derrick Lewis fight was a bore.
Well done to DC for the big win.
Loved the Pettis fight too.
DC fight was good.
Lewis vs Ngannou was bizarre, I would hate to be the next opponent for Francis after that performance.
Did you get to see the Paulo Costa vs Uriah Hall fight in the prelims? Costa looks massive for the middleweight division. I predict either him or Kelvin Gastelum to challenge for the title at some stage next year.
Watched all fights except fight pass ones.

Costo is surely not clean, he looks massive... Passes all tests tho and comes up steroid free but looks like a genetic freak.
Big future for him. Great fight too.

Lewis, Francis fight was horrid.
Zzzz.

Fun card tho. Loved it
Who wins tomorrow, Garbrandt or Dillashaw?
Hoping Garbrandt gives him a beating.
DJ vs Cedjudo will be a non-event you would think, DJ in a cakewalk. Surprised DJ hasn't really tested himself by going up a division.
I hope TJ wins.
Would kill any momentum for Cody.

Then TJ VS DJ...

Cub fight looks goods too!
#Unbeatable

"I never lie because I don't fear anyone. You only lie when you're afraid" - John Gotti

Wests Tigers Forum's most brilliant mind.

Fade To Black
Member
Member
Posts: 5484
Joined: Tue 21 Feb, 2012 5:51 pm

Post by Fade To Black » Sun 05 Aug, 2018 11:34 am

Swordy wrote:
Sat 04 Aug, 2018 5:19 pm
I hope TJ can hand that grub another beating. If Cody G can keep his emotions in check instead of being so personal, he would do much better. Dillashaw will be at his best again because quite simply if he isn't, he will have seven shades of you know what belted out of him. I know I would.

Cody G is just a wannabe bully who thinks mind games win fights. Not always, chump. Having said that, he could be white hot.
Any bloke that can humiliate and pulverize that smug idiot Domenik Cruz has my support. What Cody did to him was all-time.
Cody for the KO win today. Head kick.

Fade To Black
Member
Member
Posts: 5484
Joined: Tue 21 Feb, 2012 5:51 pm

Post by Fade To Black » Sun 05 Aug, 2018 11:36 am

Demps wrote:
Sun 05 Aug, 2018 8:05 am
Fade To Black wrote:
Sat 04 Aug, 2018 5:06 pm
Demps wrote:
Mon 09 Jul, 2018 4:18 pm
CocaCola wrote:
Mon 09 Jul, 2018 4:10 pm


DC fight was good.
Lewis vs Ngannou was bizarre, I would hate to be the next opponent for Francis after that performance.
Did you get to see the Paulo Costa vs Uriah Hall fight in the prelims? Costa looks massive for the middleweight division. I predict either him or Kelvin Gastelum to challenge for the title at some stage next year.
Watched all fights except fight pass ones.

Costo is surely not clean, he looks massive... Passes all tests tho and comes up steroid free but looks like a genetic freak.
Big future for him. Great fight too.

Lewis, Francis fight was horrid.
Zzzz.

Fun card tho. Loved it
Who wins tomorrow, Garbrandt or Dillashaw?
Hoping Garbrandt gives him a beating.
DJ vs Cedjudo will be a non-event you would think, DJ in a cakewalk. Surprised DJ hasn't really tested himself by going up a division.
I hope TJ wins.
Would kill any momentum for Cody.

Then TJ VS DJ...

Cub fight looks goods too!
Cub is pretty heavy underdog with Sportsbet. Might be worth a fling.

User avatar
Demps
Member
Member
Posts: 8174
Joined: Sat 29 Jan, 2011 2:31 pm
Location: Newcastle

Post by Demps » Sun 05 Aug, 2018 8:42 pm

Fade To Black wrote:
Sun 05 Aug, 2018 11:34 am
Swordy wrote:
Sat 04 Aug, 2018 5:19 pm
I hope TJ can hand that grub another beating. If Cody G can keep his emotions in check instead of being so personal, he would do much better. Dillashaw will be at his best again because quite simply if he isn't, he will have seven shades of you know what belted out of him. I know I would.

Cody G is just a wannabe bully who thinks mind games win fights. Not always, chump. Having said that, he could be white hot.
Any bloke that can humiliate and pulverize that smug idiot Domenik Cruz has my support. What Cody did to him was all-time.
Cody for the KO win today. Head kick.
Fail.

TJ. The true champ.
#Unbeatable

"I never lie because I don't fear anyone. You only lie when you're afraid" - John Gotti

Wests Tigers Forum's most brilliant mind.


Fade To Black
Member
Member
Posts: 5484
Joined: Tue 21 Feb, 2012 5:51 pm

Post by Fade To Black » Sun 05 Aug, 2018 8:49 pm

Demps wrote:
Sun 05 Aug, 2018 8:42 pm
Fade To Black wrote:
Sun 05 Aug, 2018 11:34 am
Swordy wrote:
Sat 04 Aug, 2018 5:19 pm
I hope TJ can hand that grub another beating. If Cody G can keep his emotions in check instead of being so personal, he would do much better. Dillashaw will be at his best again because quite simply if he isn't, he will have seven shades of you know what belted out of him. I know I would.

Cody G is just a wannabe bully who thinks mind games win fights. Not always, chump. Having said that, he could be white hot.
Any bloke that can humiliate and pulverize that smug idiot Domenik Cruz has my support. What Cody did to him was all-time.
Cody for the KO win today. Head kick.
Fail.

TJ. The true champ.
Every dog has it's day. He is the champ FOR NOW.

Glad didn't bet on the card today, would've been tinned spaghetti for dinner :?

User avatar
Demps
Member
Member
Posts: 8174
Joined: Sat 29 Jan, 2011 2:31 pm
Location: Newcastle

Post by Demps » Mon 06 Aug, 2018 8:24 am

Fade To Black wrote:
Sun 05 Aug, 2018 8:49 pm
Demps wrote:
Sun 05 Aug, 2018 8:42 pm
Fade To Black wrote:
Sun 05 Aug, 2018 11:34 am
Swordy wrote:
Sat 04 Aug, 2018 5:19 pm
I hope TJ can hand that grub another beating. If Cody G can keep his emotions in check instead of being so personal, he would do much better. Dillashaw will be at his best again because quite simply if he isn't, he will have seven shades of you know what belted out of him. I know I would.

Cody G is just a wannabe bully who thinks mind games win fights. Not always, chump. Having said that, he could be white hot.
Any bloke that can humiliate and pulverize that smug idiot Domenik Cruz has my support. What Cody did to him was all-time.
Cody for the KO win today. Head kick.
Fail.

TJ. The true champ.
Every dog has it's day. He is the champ FOR NOW.

Glad didn't bet on the card today, would've been tinned spaghetti for dinner :?
😂
Hard sport to predict eh?

TJ is the man tho.
Hope he defends a bunch more times.
#Unbeatable

"I never lie because I don't fear anyone. You only lie when you're afraid" - John Gotti

Wests Tigers Forum's most brilliant mind.

Post Reply