EPL 2016/17 Last Man Standing Compettion

foreveratiger

EPL 2016/17 Last Man Standing Compettion

Post by foreveratiger » Sat 02 Jul, 2016 8:32 am

Time is nearly upon us for the start of another enjoyable Season of laughs ;)

This is how it works :
1.Each weekend of the EPL season, entrants nominate one team to win their game
2. If your team wins , you go through to the next round. A draw or defeat means you are out .
3.Each person can only nominate a team once-if you pick Liverpool in the first round for example you can never choose them again , except in the virtually impossible position where we get to round 21 and there are still competitors standing. At that point the selection process would start again from scratch. Believe me this will not happen .
4.last person in the tournament wins . If the last entrants are all eliminated in the same round , they share the honours .
5.There is a For and Against ladder System , once we have a winner the new Comp starts the following week.
6. The one with most Comps won at the end of the year will be Crowned Last Man Standing Champion.
7. There is a change from last year's Comp , If you identify a poor side that lose more than they win like Aston Villa were last year you can't pick the Team that plays against them for more than 2 weeks running.
For example
Round 1 : Man U vs Burnley
Round 2 : Chelsea vs Burnley
Round 3 : Burnley vs Arsenal -------this is not allowed

THE PRIZE : The winner will be Engraved on the Shield we are playing for.

For now let me know who is in for future PM reminders.

This is the Shield we are playing for ;)
Attachments
13318830_10154886219534392_1222175652_n.jpg
13318830_10154886219534392_1222175652_n.jpg (90.91 KiB) Viewed 3539 times
It depends who you talk to on this Forum, if you are Optimistic? it's because your delusional and need a reality check. If you are Pessimistic? Your accused of being a negative Nancy and to go and follow another Club.

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Sat 02 Jul, 2016 8:34 am

Me and Jr are in thanks Bud

foreveratiger

Post by foreveratiger » Sat 02 Jul, 2016 8:36 am

Participating Entrants :

foreveratiger
happy Jnr
happy tiger
It depends who you talk to on this Forum, if you are Optimistic? it's because your delusional and need a reality check. If you are Pessimistic? Your accused of being a negative Nancy and to go and follow another Club.

Tigermama

Post by Tigermama » Sat 02 Jul, 2016 8:48 am

I'm in FT. Thanks :)

hobbo

Post by hobbo » Sat 02 Jul, 2016 8:54 am

Myself and junior are in ... Thx Gringo .

foreveratiger

Post by foreveratiger » Sat 02 Jul, 2016 10:43 am

happy tiger wrote:Did you explain to Geo that because he was unable to mount a serious defence of his title he is in the Championship LMS

It was truly a disgraceful effort , if he was a racehorse , he'd be straight to the glue factory

It was a similar effort by the hobster in the Predict 6 Comp :mrgreen: :lol:

foreveratiger

Post by foreveratiger » Sat 02 Jul, 2016 10:44 am

Participating Entrants :

foreveratiger
happy Jnr
happy tiger
Tigermama
hobbo
hobbo Jnr

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Sat 02 Jul, 2016 12:18 pm

foreveratiger wrote:
happy tiger wrote:Did you explain to Geo that because he was unable to mount a serious defence of his title he is in the Championship LMS

It was truly a disgraceful effort , if he was a racehorse , he'd be straight to the glue factory

It was a similar effort by the hobster in the Predict 6 Comp :mrgreen: :lol:
Fortunately now we have ASADA involved

Hobbo can now count to six without thumping his hooves on the ground

And Geo , well Geo is just still Geo ,unfortunately :roll

Now he has resorted to copying 12 year olds footy tips , watch out Hobbo Jr you'll be next

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Sat 02 Jul, 2016 12:20 pm

foreveratiger wrote:Time is nearly upon us for the start of another enjoyable Season of laughs ;)

This is how it works :
2. If your team wins , you go through to the next round. A draw or defeat means you are out .
3.Each person can only nominate a team once-if you pick Liverpool in the first round for example you can never choose them again , except in the virtually impossible position where we get to round 21 and there are still competitors standing. At that point the selection process would start again from scratch. Believe me this will not happen .
4.last person in the tournament wins . If the last entrants are all eliminated in the same round , they share the honours .
5.There is a For and Against ladder System , once we have a winner the new Comp starts the following week.
6. The one with most Comps won at the end of the year will be Crowned Last Man Standing Champion.
7. There is a change from last year's Comp , If you identify a poor side that lose more than they win like Aston Villa were last year you can't pick the Team that plays against them for more than 2 weeks running.
For example

Hey FT that plaque for 2014/2015 winner looks like it has taken a few pings with an air rifle ??

Do you need to tell us something ??

foreveratiger

Post by foreveratiger » Sat 02 Jul, 2016 12:34 pm

happy tiger wrote:
foreveratiger wrote:Time is nearly upon us for the start of another enjoyable Season of laughs ;)

This is how it works :
For example

Hey FT that plaque for 2014/2015 winner looks like it has taken a few pings with an air rifle ??

Not at all, it's impeccable . Comes out to be Engraved then bubble wrapped up again .

Must be the flash from the lighting .

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Sat 02 Jul, 2016 1:59 pm

foreveratiger wrote:
happy tiger wrote:

This is how it works :
For example

Not at all, it's impeccable . Comes out to be Engraved then bubble wrapped up again .

I better take Kasey Badger to Specsavers when I go

foreveratiger

Post by foreveratiger » Sat 02 Jul, 2016 2:20 pm

happy tiger wrote:
foreveratiger wrote:
happy tiger wrote:

This is how it works :
For example

I better take Kasey Badger to Specsavers when I go
Yep went to spec savers and now I can see what you mean :lol:

Dazza-96

Post by Dazza-96 » Sat 02 Jul, 2016 5:26 pm

Thanks for the heads up FT, I'm in

foreveratiger

Post by foreveratiger » Sat 02 Jul, 2016 8:18 pm

Participating Entrants :

foreveratiger
happy Jnr
happy tiger
Tigermama
hobbo
hobbo Jnr
Yossarian
Dazza-96
Marshall_Magic

Bazzinator

Post by Bazzinator » Sat 02 Jul, 2016 9:03 pm

im in

tiger_one

Post by tiger_one » Sat 02 Jul, 2016 10:38 pm

tiger_one and Mrs tiger_one would love to join the fun.
Thanks for all your great work foreveratiger.

NJLM78

Post by NJLM78 » Sun 03 Jul, 2016 11:47 am

Thanks FT. Im in.

foreveratiger

Post by foreveratiger » Sun 03 Jul, 2016 4:46 pm

Participating Entrants :

foreveratiger
happy Jnr
happy tiger
Tigermama
hobbo
hobbo Jnr
Yossarian
Dazza-96
Marshall_Magic
Bazzinator
Mrs tiger_one
tiger_one
NJLM78