2017 Work Tipping Comp $$$$$

foreveratiger

2017 Work Tipping Comp $$$$$

Post by foreveratiger » Wed 04 Jan, 2017 6:25 pm

Thought i let everyone know that i run my work Tipping Comp and we are about to enter our 5th year of this Comp .

To all Forumers if you like the Adrenaline of Tipping for some serious $$$$$ ? then this is the one for you , the Excitement and Nerves is immense.....if your up there in the Last few Rounds of the Season :lol: , you hearing me Geo :D

It's a cash one with good money to the place getters , it's $50.00 for the year which works out just under $ 2.00 per Round .

Last year we had the following taking part from the Forum :

1. foreveratiger
2. hobbo
3. hobbo Jnr
4. Wagga Tiger
5. Geo
6. 851
7. cunno
8. Fade to Black
9. Shaggytiger
10. NJLM78

53 Entrants participated in 2016 and the PAY out was :

1st Prize : $1250.00
2nd Prize : $700.00
3rd Prize : $400.00
4th Prize : $200.00
5th Prize : $100.00

NOTE : For every 10 Entrants there is another Placing which means you have a 1/10 chance of collecting $$$$$ , so if there was 100 Entrants ? the Top 10 Pays etc.....

How i do it ? I create a Comp with the NRL Tipping Comp they have on there site and they give me my exclusive Comp Code.
I choose who goes in it by giving them the Comp Code once they have PAID.....then you just create your Login and password and away you go and do your Tips , you can change your Tips up to 5 minutes before kick Off
It just makes it more exciting with the money on offer for the place getters.

Any players that are interested ? I Will PM you my Bank Account details so you can do a Bank Transfer.

Just be aware that money has to be paid by the time the 1st game of Round 1 comes along......it's only to protect myself from people pulling out and not paying , it would leave me having to pay the money that hasn't been paid .
Usually by Round 2 every year the prizes are disclosed for the prize getters and everyone can do the Maths anyway and work out by the number of contestants as to how many are playing anyway and how much is in the kitty.

If you wish to have a crack at it ? let me know.

Regards FT
It depends who you talk to on this Forum, if you are Optimistic? it's because your delusional and need a reality check. If you are Pessimistic? Your accused of being a negative Nancy and to go and follow another Club.

Wagga Tiger

Post by Wagga Tiger » Wed 04 Jan, 2017 7:18 pm

Shut up and take my money.

foreveratiger

Post by foreveratiger » Thu 05 Jan, 2017 9:38 am

Wagga Tiger wrote:Shut up and take my money.
If you insist :D ;) .

Will be another fun year mate.
It depends who you talk to on this Forum, if you are Optimistic? it's because your delusional and need a reality check. If you are Pessimistic? Your accused of being a negative Nancy and to go and follow another Club.

foreveratiger

Post by foreveratiger » Sun 08 Jan, 2017 9:43 pm

From this Forum.....Anyone from the Forum are more than Welcome who didn't participate last year , it's a big one this year :shock:

In no particular order Gents

Entrants for 2017 :

1. foreveratiger
2. Shaggytiger
3. Wagga Tiger
4. Geo
5. Fade to Black
6. NJLM78

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Sun 08 Jan, 2017 10:10 pm

Points Start or H2H?

Geo.

Post by Geo. » Sun 08 Jan, 2017 10:17 pm

innsaneink wrote:Points Start or H2H?
Straight out with 1 Margin game per week to separate placings at seasons end in case of a tie..
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..
happy tiger wrote:
Mon 11 Jun, 2018 10:03 pm

Sorry FT , you know I'm not the brightest match in the pile

foreveratiger

Post by foreveratiger » Mon 09 Jan, 2017 3:40 am

Geo. wrote:
innsaneink wrote:Points Start or H2H?
Straight out with 1 Margin game per week to separate placings at seasons end in case of a tie..
Just like Geo said ink also there is an app where you can do your Tips from the phone.
The Ladder gets generated after each game "Live game by game update".

foreveratiger

Post by foreveratiger » Fri 13 Jan, 2017 12:00 pm

Just clarification.....

Selections can be changed at anytime throughout each Round right up to a couple of minutes before Kick Off in any of the 8 games of the Round . Just a matter of logging in and changing the Tip and making sure you Save.....the page re-loads and has a GREEN tick on the bottom of the page confirming your change of selection.
Someone asked me at Work Yesterday about this as he loves the concept of changing his Tip at anytime throughout the Round and thought i would clarify this as he will be a Newbie who is coming on.
He has been in Comps before where you had to put your Paper slip in a box and when there is late changes especially around Origin time he couldn't change his Tips where as this online one you can and loved the thought that he could be Holidays away from Work and is able to Change his Tips at anytime throughout any Round .
You can also Save your Tips in advance if your going to be on Holidays where there might not be any Internet very rare but can happen.

Geo.

Post by Geo. » Fri 13 Jan, 2017 4:56 pm

Never ever ever ever ever change a Tip....
Ivan's Laws

happy tiger wrote:

foreveratiger

Post by foreveratiger » Thu 02 Feb, 2017 8:44 pm

Just to let you guys know who are Participating.....

I've started collection of $$$$ for those that are Participating , we only got 4 weeks exactly before the Season is underway.
Like usual Everyone needs to pay by Round 1 to Participate.

Cheers Guys

foreveratiger

Post by foreveratiger » Thu 09 Feb, 2017 6:26 pm

To Everyone that participated last year and any Newbies.....

Comp is registered and already have Entrants registering again for another big year of Tipping and much fun.
It's more exciting when money is there to be won :D .

Will send Entrants from last year a PM that has already expressed an interest in rejoining this year with Bank Account details for the $50.00 Entry fee , once received you will get the Comp code just like last year .
If any of you have had a change of heart and don't wish to participate then disregard my PM , it's no problem whatsoever.

If any New Entrants would like to join in ? By all means cause it really is an awesome Comp.

Cheers Guys .

foreveratiger

Post by foreveratiger » Tue 14 Feb, 2017 4:54 pm

In no particular order Gents , the following are having a crack

Entrants for 2017 :

1. foreveratiger
2. Shaggytiger
3. Wagga Tiger
4. Geo
5. Fade to Black
6. NJLM78
7. hobbo
8. 851
9. True Tiger

Post by 851 » Tue 14 Feb, 2017 8:26 pm

Geo. wrote:Never ever ever ever ever change a Tip....
Got that right Geo, I changed mine just before kick off in the last round, that allowed you to collect some money, and me miss the money by 1. :bash
Go hard or go home

foreveratiger

Post by foreveratiger » Tue 14 Feb, 2017 8:36 pm

851 wrote:
Got that right Geo, I changed mine just before kick off in the last round, that allowed you to collect some money, and me miss the money by 1. :bash
I changed from Warriors to Parra in the last Round as the players were running out on the field and I thought why did I do that as 10 minutes into the game Warriors got out to 12-0 lead but Parra end winning and I got a Perfect Round and 2nd place and $700.00 better off :D

TrueTiger

Post by TrueTiger » Tue 14 Feb, 2017 8:50 pm

foreveratiger wrote:
851 wrote:
I changed from Warriors to Parra in the last Round as the players were running out on the field and I thought why did I do that as 10 minutes into the game Warriors got out to 12-0 lead but Parra end winning and I got a Perfect Round and 2nd place and $700.00 better off :D

read your pm FT its a pearler.... :lol:
You may see me struggle...but you will never see me quit... :D

foreveratiger

Post by foreveratiger » Sun 26 Feb, 2017 9:25 pm

Good Luck Everyone :D . 4 Days to go can't wait .

Bet with your heart in this Comp and you will be Donating :lol:

foreveratiger

Post by foreveratiger » Thu 02 Mar, 2017 7:58 pm

So we have 71 Entrants this year :shock:

Had roughly around the 80 mark but been away from Work the last 3 weeks and wasn't chasing anyone for $$$$.

Good Luck Everyone on the Forum that are participating and welcome to True Tiger who is a new Entrant from the Forum .

Go you Mighty WESTS TIGERS!!!!!

Geo.

Post by Geo. » Fri 03 Mar, 2017 3:26 pm

1/1... show me the money...
Ivan's Laws

happy tiger wrote: