NRL FANTASY -2017..

User avatar
Geo.
Member
Member
Posts: 27896
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Sandy Point NSW..

NRL FANTASY -2017..

Post by Geo. » Wed 01 Feb, 2017 10:10 pm

It's Time...

NRL Fantasy is back for 2017..

I have created WESTS TIGERS FORUM 1.

INVITE CODE .. 22HA4H5T

Will create more Leagues as they fill..

These are for Wests Tigers forum members (spouses kids) ONLY..

Leave your user name/team name in this thread...If you don't you may be removed from the League depending on numbers...

16 Team Leagues H2H commence Rd 4...BYE rounds in H2H...Finals series Last 4 Rounds of Regular season..

Those that registered from last year can log in here... https://fantasy.nrl.com/ ..You may need to clear your cache as there have been some teething issue with the site..

Good Luck to All...
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..


User avatar
guyofthetiger
Member
Member
Posts: 1007
Joined: Sun 19 Feb, 2012 6:09 pm

Post by guyofthetiger » Wed 01 Feb, 2017 10:25 pm

I'm in - Tigger Town

Thanks again Geo
Crush, kill and destroy!
Said that golden Android!
Pineapples from the Dawn of Time

User avatar
tiger_one
Member
Member
Posts: 1458
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 11:20 pm

Post by tiger_one » Wed 01 Feb, 2017 10:29 pm

Thanks champion Geo - Mrs tiger_one and I have joined the fun (Bon Vivant and Laroche Lions respectively).

Fade To Black
Member
Member
Posts: 5191
Joined: Tue 21 Feb, 2012 5:51 pm

Post by Fade To Black » Thu 02 Feb, 2017 12:23 am

I'll have a go thanks Geo. The Fugly's can be the name.

happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 39141
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by happy tiger » Thu 02 Feb, 2017 12:26 am

Yeah put me and EB in again if that's OK , I'll understand if it's not

Once you give me the OK , I will enter both of us in


User avatar
sheer64
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 5142
Joined: Sun 23 Sep, 2012 2:06 pm

Post by sheer64 » Thu 02 Feb, 2017 12:44 am

I am in Geo

sheerssleepers
Arise Sir Waste Anasta, Tool of the highest order!

User avatar
Geo.
Member
Member
Posts: 27896
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Sandy Point NSW..

Post by Geo. » Thu 02 Feb, 2017 7:16 am

happy tiger wrote:Yeah put me and EB in again if that's OK , I'll understand if it's not

Once you give me the OK , I will enter both of us in
For sure happy...wouldn't be the same..plus I get an extra BYE up against happy's zero's..
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..

User avatar
Wagga Tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 727
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 7:22 pm

Post by Wagga Tiger » Thu 02 Feb, 2017 11:38 am

Im in, Katanas. Thanks Geo

User avatar
tiger_one
Member
Member
Posts: 1458
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 11:20 pm

Post by tiger_one » Thu 02 Feb, 2017 12:12 pm

guyofthetiger wrote:Another league if you're keen -

League of Gentlemen

Intermediate

TPCCJEXZ
Hi guyofthetiger, we've joined you too (ie Larcoche Lions and Bon Vivant) - thanks.

User avatar
swag tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 1840
Joined: Wed 11 Nov, 2015 2:58 pm
Location: tiger island

Post by swag tiger » Thu 02 Feb, 2017 12:31 pm

i am in my team is called Swag Tiger
I have family in Balmain and the Western suburbs so i guess that makes me a Balmain Westie

User avatar
swag tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 1840
Joined: Wed 11 Nov, 2015 2:58 pm
Location: tiger island

Post by swag tiger » Thu 02 Feb, 2017 1:20 pm

:cry: is anyone else having problems logging in?
I have family in Balmain and the Western suburbs so i guess that makes me a Balmain Westie

User avatar
Sabre
Member
Member
Posts: 6871
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:06 pm
Location: Tiger Town

Post by Sabre » Thu 02 Feb, 2017 1:23 pm

I'm in as The Dead Parrots

User avatar
Sabre
Member
Member
Posts: 6871
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:06 pm
Location: Tiger Town

Post by Sabre » Thu 02 Feb, 2017 1:24 pm

swag tiger wrote::cry: is anyone else having problems logging in?
Can't see a team called Swag Tiger in the league.

User avatar
swag tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 1840
Joined: Wed 11 Nov, 2015 2:58 pm
Location: tiger island

Post by swag tiger » Thu 02 Feb, 2017 1:30 pm

Sabre wrote:
swag tiger wrote::cry: is anyone else having problems logging in?
Can't see a team called Swag Tiger in the league.
It said the comp has not started yet on the home page :(
I have family in Balmain and the Western suburbs so i guess that makes me a Balmain Westie

User avatar
swag tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 1840
Joined: Wed 11 Nov, 2015 2:58 pm
Location: tiger island

Post by swag tiger » Thu 02 Feb, 2017 1:39 pm

Geo. wrote:It's Time...

NRL Fantasy is back for 2017..

I have created WESTS TIGERS FORUM 1.

INVITE CODE .. 22HA4H5T

Will create more Leagues as they fill..

These are for Wests Tigers forum members (spouses kids) ONLY..

Leave your user name/team name in this thread...If you don't you may be removed from the League depending on numbers...

16 Team Leagues H2H commence Rd 4...BYE rounds in H2H...Finals series Last 4 Rounds of Regular season..

Those that registered from last year can log in here... https://fantasy.nrl.com/ ..You may need to clear your cache as there have been some teething issue with the site..

Good Luck to All...
The site will not stop loading for me
I have family in Balmain and the Western suburbs so i guess that makes me a Balmain Westie

User avatar
Geo.
Member
Member
Posts: 27896
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Sandy Point NSW..

Post by Geo. » Thu 02 Feb, 2017 2:25 pm

swag tiger wrote:
Geo. wrote:It's Time...

NRL Fantasy is back for 2017..

I have created WESTS TIGERS FORUM 1.

INVITE CODE .. 22HA4H5T

Will create more Leagues as they fill..

These are for Wests Tigers forum members (spouses kids) ONLY..

Leave your user name/team name in this thread...If you don't you may be removed from the League depending on numbers...

16 Team Leagues H2H commence Rd 4...BYE rounds in H2H...Finals series Last 4 Rounds of Regular season..

Those that registered from last year can log in here... https://fantasy.nrl.com/ ..You may need to clear your cache as there have been some teething issue with the site..

Good Luck to All...
The site will not stop loading for me
You may need to clear your cache as there have been some teething issue with the site..
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..

User avatar
swag tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 1840
Joined: Wed 11 Nov, 2015 2:58 pm
Location: tiger island

Post by swag tiger » Thu 02 Feb, 2017 2:37 pm

Geo. wrote:
swag tiger wrote:
Geo. wrote:It's Time...

NRL Fantasy is back for 2017..

I have created WESTS TIGERS FORUM 1.

INVITE CODE .. 22HA4H5T

Will create more Leagues as they fill..

These are for Wests Tigers forum members (spouses kids) ONLY..

Leave your user name/team name in this thread...If you don't you may be removed from the League depending on numbers...

16 Team Leagues H2H commence Rd 4...BYE rounds in H2H...Finals series Last 4 Rounds of Regular season..

Those that registered from last year can log in here... https://fantasy.nrl.com/ ..You may need to clear your cache as there have been some teething issue with the site..

Good Luck to All...
The site will not stop loading for me
You may need to clear your cache as there have been some teething issue with the site..
i am in the league now
I have family in Balmain and the Western suburbs so i guess that makes me a Balmain Westie

User avatar
WestsBenTigers
Member
Member
Posts: 1685
Joined: Wed 05 Oct, 2016 11:14 am

Post by WestsBenTigers » Thu 02 Feb, 2017 5:59 pm

I'm in as: Benzeman da Tiger
I will support Wests Tigers through thick or thin
I will be cheering when they win
I will love the Tigers Till I Die
With loyal supporters we will fly
I love the Tigers with my heart and soul
I just love the club as a whole
If the Wests Tigers believe
We will Unite, Commit and Achieve
:sign: :sign: :sign:

Post Reply