Wests Tigers Forum Draft League

User avatar
Geo.
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 24523
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Sandy Point NSW.
Has liked: 129 times
Been liked: 196 times

Re: Wests Tigers Forum Draft League

Unread post by Geo. » Tue 28 Feb, 2017 5:16 pm

Can make a million trades so who cares...
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..


User avatar
Sabre
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 6692
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:06 pm
Location: Tiger Town
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 11 times

Unread post by Sabre » Tue 28 Feb, 2017 5:21 pm

True.
Gonna be a lot of shuffling around of players.

User avatar
Geo.
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 24523
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Sandy Point NSW.
Has liked: 129 times
Been liked: 196 times

Unread post by Geo. » Tue 28 Feb, 2017 5:25 pm

Sabre wrote:
Tue 28 Feb, 2017 5:21 pm
True.
Gonna be a lot of shuffling around of players.
I think that is the most interesting aspect to this format...as the season goes deeper..

I also think Coaches should be open to making trades between teams not just free agent trades...
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..

User avatar
Sabre
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 6692
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:06 pm
Location: Tiger Town
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 11 times

Unread post by Sabre » Tue 28 Feb, 2017 5:39 pm

Geo. wrote:
Tue 28 Feb, 2017 5:25 pm
Sabre wrote:
Tue 28 Feb, 2017 5:21 pm
True.
Gonna be a lot of shuffling around of players.
I think that is the most interesting aspect to this format...as the season goes deeper..

I also think Coaches should be open to making trades between teams not just free agent trades...
Yeah for sure.
Trades could have benefit for both teams.

User avatar
WestsBenTigers
Member
Member
Posts: 1310
Joined: Wed 05 Oct, 2016 11:14 am
Has liked: 172 times
Been liked: 50 times

Unread post by WestsBenTigers » Tue 28 Feb, 2017 7:02 pm

MOSES SULI NOT FOR SALE!!!
I will support Wests Tigers through thick or thin
I will be cheering when they win
I will love the Tigers Till I Die
With loyal supporters we will fly
I love the Tigers with my heart and soul
I just love the club as a whole
If the Wests Tigers believe
We will Unite, Commit and Achieve
:sign: :sign: :sign:


happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 35889
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Unread post by happy tiger » Sat 04 Mar, 2017 9:38 pm

Keary was a good pick up as a trade for Mortimer so far

User avatar
Geo.
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 24523
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Sandy Point NSW.
Has liked: 129 times
Been liked: 196 times

Unread post by Geo. » Sat 04 Mar, 2017 9:47 pm

happy tiger wrote:
Sat 04 Mar, 2017 9:38 pm
Keary was a good pick up as a trade for Mortimer so far
Did you put him in your team and pick a Captain....?

You know only 13 players score right
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..

User avatar
Sabre
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 6692
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:06 pm
Location: Tiger Town
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 11 times

Unread post by Sabre » Sat 04 Mar, 2017 9:57 pm

Joel Thompson worked out to be a solid pick too.
For this week anyway

happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 35889
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Unread post by happy tiger » Sat 04 Mar, 2017 10:15 pm

Geo. wrote:
Sat 04 Mar, 2017 9:47 pm
happy tiger wrote:
Sat 04 Mar, 2017 9:38 pm
Keary was a good pick up as a trade for Mortimer so far
Did you put him in your team and pick a Captain....?

You know only 13 players score right
No ,No and I have no idea , when I tried to swap players alas Fantasy I couldn't do it

User avatar
Geo.
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 24523
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Sandy Point NSW.
Has liked: 129 times
Been liked: 196 times

Unread post by Geo. » Sat 04 Mar, 2017 10:24 pm

happy tiger wrote:
Sat 04 Mar, 2017 10:15 pm
Geo. wrote:
Sat 04 Mar, 2017 9:47 pm
happy tiger wrote:
Sat 04 Mar, 2017 9:38 pm
Keary was a good pick up as a trade for Mortimer so far
Did you put him in your team and pick a Captain....?

You know only 13 players score right
No ,No and I have no idea , when I tried to swap players alas Fantasy I couldn't do it
It's pretty much the same...You can only sub by position...so you could have swapped Cleary and Reynolds...by highlighting S and then S....

Picking a Captain and VC is the same as Classic...Go make Mannering C..

EB could have swapped out Rein for Granville...Cherry-Evens is his best choice to C left..

You still get an Auto Emergency..lowest scorer not in the 13...
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..

happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 35889
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Unread post by happy tiger » Sat 04 Mar, 2017 10:33 pm

Geo. wrote:
Sat 04 Mar, 2017 10:24 pm
happy tiger wrote:
Sat 04 Mar, 2017 10:15 pm
Geo. wrote:
Sat 04 Mar, 2017 9:47 pm
happy tiger wrote:
Sat 04 Mar, 2017 9:38 pm
Keary was a good pick up as a trade for Mortimer so far
Did you put him in your team and pick a Captain....?

You know only 13 players score right
No ,No and I have no idea , when I tried to swap players alas Fantasy I couldn't do it
It's pretty much the same...You can only sub by position...so you could have swapped Cleary and Reynolds...by highlighting S and then S....

Picking a Captain and VC is the same as Classic...Go make Mannering C..

EB could have swapped out Rein for Granville...Cherry-Evens is his best choice to C left..

You still get an Auto Emergency..lowest scorer not in the 13...
It won't let me make anyone captain now or vice captain

User avatar
Geo.
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 24523
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Sandy Point NSW.
Has liked: 129 times
Been liked: 196 times

Unread post by Geo. » Sun 05 Mar, 2017 7:43 am

happy tiger wrote:
Sat 04 Mar, 2017 10:33 pm
Geo. wrote:
Sat 04 Mar, 2017 10:24 pm
happy tiger wrote:
Sat 04 Mar, 2017 10:15 pm
Geo. wrote:
Sat 04 Mar, 2017 9:47 pm


Did you put him in your team and pick a Captain....?

You know only 13 players score right
No ,No and I have no idea , when I tried to swap players alas Fantasy I couldn't do it
It's pretty much the same...You can only sub by position...so you could have swapped Cleary and Reynolds...by highlighting S and then S....

Picking a Captain and VC is the same as Classic...Go make Mannering C..

EB could have swapped out Rein for Granville...Cherry-Evens is his best choice to C left..

You still get an Auto Emergency..lowest scorer not in the 13...
It won't let me make anyone captain now or vice captain


Hmm ,,I just had another look at the rules for NRL Fantasy and once the 1st game goes into lockout you can't change or make a player Captain even if the player plays in later matches..bid difference ito Supercoach where you can do this..so you are screwed,,,At least you know for next week...you cab still sub tho...
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..

happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 35889
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Unread post by happy tiger » Sun 05 Mar, 2017 6:33 pm

Gee Oh ........

Who is currently running last ??

User avatar
Geo.
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 24523
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Sandy Point NSW.
Has liked: 129 times
Been liked: 196 times

Unread post by Geo. » Sun 05 Mar, 2017 7:02 pm

happy tiger wrote:
Sun 05 Mar, 2017 6:33 pm
Gee Oh ........

Who is currently running last ??
Premierships aren't won in March...

Tedesco smashed it so I'm more than happy to lose if he continues that every week...
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..

happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 35889
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Unread post by happy tiger » Sun 05 Mar, 2017 7:07 pm

Geo. wrote:
Sun 05 Mar, 2017 7:02 pm
happy tiger wrote:
Sun 05 Mar, 2017 6:33 pm
Gee Oh ........

Who is currently running last ??
Premierships aren't won in March...

Tedesco smashed it so I'm more than happy to lose if he continues that every week...
Oh are you running last ......didn't have a clue ......was just asking the question ..... no need to get cranky old fella :shock: ;)

User avatar
Sabre
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 6692
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:06 pm
Location: Tiger Town
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 11 times

Unread post by Sabre » Sun 05 Mar, 2017 7:09 pm

happy tiger wrote:
Sun 05 Mar, 2017 7:07 pm
Geo. wrote:
Sun 05 Mar, 2017 7:02 pm
happy tiger wrote:
Sun 05 Mar, 2017 6:33 pm
Gee Oh ........

Who is currently running last ??
Premierships aren't won in March...

Tedesco smashed it so I'm more than happy to lose if he continues that every week...
Oh are you running last ......didn't have a clue ......was just asking the question ..... no need to get cranky old fella :shock: ;)
I thought you didn't like this comp because you didn't get the players you wanted?

happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 35889
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Unread post by happy tiger » Sun 05 Mar, 2017 7:36 pm

Sabre wrote:
Sun 05 Mar, 2017 7:09 pm
happy tiger wrote:
Sun 05 Mar, 2017 7:07 pm
Geo. wrote:
Sun 05 Mar, 2017 7:02 pm
happy tiger wrote:
Sun 05 Mar, 2017 6:33 pm
Gee Oh ........

Who is currently running last ??
Premierships aren't won in March...

Tedesco smashed it so I'm more than happy to lose if he continues that every week...
Oh are you running last ......didn't have a clue ......was just asking the question ..... no need to get cranky old fella :shock: ;)
I thought you didn't like this comp because you didn't get the players you wanted?
No my point again was if I picked 40 odd players pre draft that with only 12 players you should get at least 2 of the players you picked ........

I still don't understand that , even not picking it should of auto picked one of my players ........shouldn't it ??

That how both you and Geo explained it ......

User avatar
Geo.
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 24523
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Sandy Point NSW.
Has liked: 129 times
Been liked: 196 times

Unread post by Geo. » Sun 05 Mar, 2017 7:40 pm

Did you have Mannering on you list or not...it also went in snake order 1-12 the 12-1 and so on ..by the 3rd round of the draft 36 players were exhausted...
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..

Post Reply

Return to “Other Sports”