Geo.

Re: Wests Tigers Forum Draft League

Post by Geo. » Sat 25 Feb, 2017 1:56 pm

Sabre wrote:
Sat 25 Feb, 2017 1:42 pm
Geo. wrote:
Sat 25 Feb, 2017 1:33 pm
What the hell us going on
Anyone who's been getting timed out is being auto-skipped by the looks of it.
Yeah it froze for a sec between picks....gave me Cronk meh..
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..

Sabre

Post by Sabre » Sat 25 Feb, 2017 2:14 pm

Not bad.

1. Cody Walker
2. Brett Morris
3. Euan Aitken
4. Blake Ferguson
5. Tuimoala Lolohea
6. Keiran Foran
7. Ash Taylor
8. James Graham
9. Andrew McCullough
10. Jesse Bromwich
11. Tyson Frizell
12. Joel Thompson
13. Joseph Tapine

14. James Fisher-Harris
15. Beau Scott
16. Alex Glenn
17. Kane Evans

Geo.

Post by Geo. » Sat 25 Feb, 2017 2:16 pm

Soooooo...who wants to trade......
Ivan's Laws

Sabre

Post by Sabre » Sat 25 Feb, 2017 2:19 pm

Geo. wrote:
Sat 25 Feb, 2017 2:16 pm
I'll give you McCullough for Smith?

WestsBenTigers

Post by WestsBenTigers » Sat 25 Feb, 2017 2:21 pm

This looks pretty good

1. Alex Johnston
2. David Fusitua
3. S Kata
4. Dylan Walker
5. Moses Suli
6. Mitchell Moses
7. Te Maire Martin
8. George Burgess
9. Robbie Farah
10. James Tamou
11. Coen Hess
12. Josh Aloiai
13. Trent Merrin

14. Waqa Blake
15. Luke Brooks
16. Suaia Matagi
17. Damien Cook

Sometimes I think I go overboard with Tigers and Panthers players...
I will support Wests Tigers through thick or thin
I will be cheering when they win
I will love the Tigers Till I Die
With loyal supporters we will fly
I love the Tigers with my heart and soul
I just love the club as a whole
If the Wests Tigers believe
We will Unite, Commit and Achieve
:sign: :sign: :sign:

Geo.

Post by Geo. » Sat 25 Feb, 2017 2:58 pm

Sabre wrote:
Sat 25 Feb, 2017 2:19 pm
Geo. wrote:
Smith is worth 3 players,,so I'll take Graham Bromwich and Frizzel for CS9..

This is a very interesting concept in fantasy...reading the rules depending on it's set up..

TRADES
There is no limit to the amount of Trades you make between Teams.

In 2017, you will have the much needed flexibility to get your requested trades over the line. You can trade 2-1, 3-1, 3-2, 4-2 etc. In order to ensure you are not left with too many or too little players, you may be required to drop or pick players before the trade is allowed. This new trade flexibility is limited by the default setting of your league’s bench. You can trade up to the point where you have double the amount of players on your bench than your leagues default bench setting. If your league has four bench players, you can trade to have a maximum of eight players on the bench. If your league has eight bench players, you can have up to sixteen on the bench.

Your League Commissioner can customize whether your Trades need to be approved by the League, the League Commissioner alone or whether there is no approval process.
Trading periods last from the end of the previous Round’s Lockout until the beginning of the next Round’s Lockout.

FREE AGENTS AND RESTRICTED FREE AGENT SIGNINGS
If the Restricted Free Agent system has been put in place by your League Commissioner, then the following will apply.

If there is a Player that has not been Drafted by any team, this Player is considered to be a Free Agent. Whenever a Player is listed as a Free Agent they can be picked up at any time by simply delisting one of your current Players and Signing the Free Agent.
However, after the Initial Draft and each Round has been played there is a period of time where all players who are not on a team become Restricted Free Agents. Whilst a player is a Restricted Free Agent a Coach must put in a Bid to Sign the Restricted Free Agent.

The Restricted Free agent period lasts for 48 hours. Once this 48 hours has elapsed, the Restricted Free Agents will become Free Agents at 12pm that day.

There will be a Preference Order that, depending on the League Settings chosen by your League Commissioner, is decided by either Ladder position (i.e. the lowest ranked Team gets the first selection) OR (2) the order will change based on whichever user had the last successful Bid to Sign a Restricted Free Agent will go to the bottom of the Preference Order
Ivan's Laws

Sabre

Post by Sabre » Sat 25 Feb, 2017 3:32 pm

Geo. wrote:
Sat 25 Feb, 2017 2:58 pm
Sabre wrote:
Sat 25 Feb, 2017 2:19 pm
Geo. wrote:
Smith is worth 3 players,,so I'll take Graham Bromwich and Frizzel for CS9..

This is a very interesting concept in fantasy...reading the rules depending on it's set up..

TRADES
There is no limit to the amount of Trades you make between Teams.

In 2017, you will have the much needed flexibility to get your requested trades over the line. You can trade 2-1, 3-1, 3-2, 4-2 etc. In order to ensure you are not left with too many or too little players, you may be required to drop or pick players before the trade is allowed. This new trade flexibility is limited by the default setting of your league’s bench. You can trade up to the point where you have double the amount of players on your bench than your leagues default bench setting. If your league has four bench players, you can trade to have a maximum of eight players on the bench. If your league has eight bench players, you can have up to sixteen on the bench.

Your League Commissioner can customize whether your Trades need to be approved by the League, the League Commissioner alone or whether there is no approval process.
Trading periods last from the end of the previous Round’s Lockout until the beginning of the next Round’s Lockout.

FREE AGENTS AND RESTRICTED FREE AGENT SIGNINGS
If the Restricted Free Agent system has been put in place by your League Commissioner, then the following will apply.

If there is a Player that has not been Drafted by any team, this Player is considered to be a Free Agent. Whenever a Player is listed as a Free Agent they can be picked up at any time by simply delisting one of your current Players and Signing the Free Agent.
However, after the Initial Draft and each Round has been played there is a period of time where all players who are not on a team become Restricted Free Agents. Whilst a player is a Restricted Free Agent a Coach must put in a Bid to Sign the Restricted Free Agent.

The Restricted Free agent period lasts for 48 hours. Once this 48 hours has elapsed, the Restricted Free Agents will become Free Agents at 12pm that day.

There will be a Preference Order that, depending on the League Settings chosen by your League Commissioner, is decided by either Ladder position (i.e. the lowest ranked Team gets the first selection) OR (2) the order will change based on whichever user had the last successful Bid to Sign a Restricted Free Agent will go to the bottom of the Preference Order
I turned the trade approval thing off - so that part of it is essentially a free for all and trades don't need my approval.

I also said no to Restricted Free Agents so any player that gets dropped/de-listed are up for grabs immediately.

tiger_one

Post by tiger_one » Sat 25 Feb, 2017 6:55 pm

We've just go home and looked at our teams.
The pre-selection process appears really better than we imagined, so big ticks to Sabre for setting up this comp.
(hope the pre-selection process didn't hold things up too much!!)

Now the real fun starts Round 1. ;)

WestsBenTigers

Post by WestsBenTigers » Sat 25 Feb, 2017 7:07 pm

I am open for any trades although I am light on forwards
I will support Wests Tigers through thick or thin
I will be cheering when they win
I will love the Tigers Till I Die
With loyal supporters we will fly
I love the Tigers with my heart and soul
I just love the club as a whole
If the Wests Tigers believe
We will Unite, Commit and Achieve
:sign: :sign: :sign:

Sabre

Post by Sabre » Sat 25 Feb, 2017 7:31 pm

tiger_one wrote:
Sat 25 Feb, 2017 6:55 pm
We've just go home and looked at our teams.
The pre-selection process appears really better than we imagined, so big ticks to Sabre for setting up this comp.
(hope the pre-selection process didn't hold things up too much!!)

Now the real fun starts Round 1. ;)
No problems mate.
Hopefully it's an enjoyable comp through the season.

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Sun 26 Feb, 2017 12:32 am

What an absolute joke

Wasted close to 3 hours last night picking around 40 players with EB and then mine and the auto select crap doesn't work

Ha ha fn funny I bet 'just totally over it at the moment

Geo.

Post by Geo. » Sun 26 Feb, 2017 12:44 pm

happy tiger wrote:
Sun 26 Feb, 2017 12:32 am
What an absolute joke

Wasted close to 3 hours last night picking around 40 players with EB and then mine and the auto select crap doesn't work

It worked fine...you do realise once a player is selected by another Coach that player is removed from the Draft as no team can have the same player...you would need to have a minimum of 206 players on your pre-draft list 12 x 17..

After your list was exhausted it then reverted to an Auto list based on Salary and rolling Ave from the Classic format..What you needed to do was remove any players that have long term injuries from that list..Also the positional order you placed them in...

For someone it didn't work for you and EB managed to pick up 7 of the Top 30 Draft ranked players between you..Mannering, Leilua, Hutchison, Reynolds, De Belin, Gallen and Hunt..

As well as some other pretty handy players..I would trade my entire back row for yours..
Ivan's Laws

Sabre

Post by Sabre » Sun 26 Feb, 2017 1:10 pm

Geo. wrote:
happy tiger wrote:
What an absolute joke

It worked fine...you do realise once a player is selected by another Coach that player is removed from the Draft as no team can have the same player...you would need to have a minimum of 206 players on your pre-draft list 12 x 17..

After your list was exhausted it then reverted to an Auto list based on Salary and rolling Ave from the Classic format..What you needed to do was remove any players that have long term injuries from that list..Also the positional order you placed them in...

For someone it didn't work for you and EB managed to pick up 7 of the Top 30 Draft ranked players between you..Mannering, Leilua, Hutchison, Reynolds, De Belin, Gallen and Hunt..

As well as some other pretty handy players..I would trade my entire back row for yours..
I had over 100 players in my pre-draft. Most of those were gone in the first few rounds.
But I knew I'd be online at the time.

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Mon 27 Feb, 2017 12:17 am

Geo. wrote:
Sun 26 Feb, 2017 12:44 pm
happy tiger wrote:
What an absolute joke

I didn't get one player I picked ,EB got 2 from memory :brick:

Geo.

Post by Geo. » Mon 27 Feb, 2017 7:27 am

happy tiger wrote:
Mon 27 Feb, 2017 12:17 am
Geo. wrote:
happy tiger wrote:
What an absolute joke

:lol: That's because other Coaches had already picked them.. :roll:

Would you have liked if we let you pick your 17 players 1st... :bawling

You can also trade as many times as you want with the free agent pool now or request a trade with another Coach...I've already put Cronk and Ah Mah back in free agent...go get em...

I'll also take Mannering Taupau and Barnett of your hands if you like... :D
Ivan's Laws

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Mon 27 Feb, 2017 6:30 pm

Geo. wrote:
Mon 27 Feb, 2017 7:27 am
happy tiger wrote:
Geo. wrote:
happy tiger wrote:
What an absolute joke

You can also trade as many times as you want with the free agent pool now or request a trade with another Coach...I've already put Cronk and Ah Mah back in free agent...go get em...

So using your logic you would imagine even if I was 12th /12 I would probably get two players from 40 odd I picked ...

And sure as hell not guys out for the season ....... :brick:

Geo.

Post by Geo. » Mon 27 Feb, 2017 6:52 pm

happy tiger wrote:
Mon 27 Feb, 2017 6:30 pm
Geo. wrote:
Mon 27 Feb, 2017 7:27 am
happy tiger wrote:
Geo. wrote:

So using your logic you would imagine even if I was 12th /12 I would probably get two players from 40 odd I picked ...

And sure as hell not guys out for the season ....... :brick:

Mannering wasn't on your list...? Who'd you pick tin foil..worked for everyone else except you ..

Check your trade requests...
Ivan's Laws

Sabre

Post by Sabre » Tue 28 Feb, 2017 5:14 pm

Gonna be difficult not having subs.