2017 Tipping/Fantasy Banter Thread

User avatar
Geo.
Member
Member
Posts: 28982
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Sandy Point NSW..

Re: 2017 Tipping/Fantasy Banter Thread

Post by Geo. » Sat 15 Apr, 2017 9:49 pm

hobbo2803 wrote:
Sat 15 Apr, 2017 9:46 pm
Geo. wrote:
Sat 15 Apr, 2017 9:37 pm
hobbo2803 wrote:
Sat 15 Apr, 2017 9:34 pm
Flippedy wrote:
Sat 15 Apr, 2017 9:28 pm
Bloody hell I'm having a shocker, yet again! Lost all 3 games tonight, 2 of them stuffed by .5 - unreal!!! I hate tipping with points start, I'd be 6/6 picking them outright :brick: Won't ever being doing this again, too bloody frustrating :|
Should have joined the $$$$ comp !
No starts , just straight out winners :lol:
6/6...

how u going this week...?
5/6
Ranked 1 ( 4 weeks straight )
....And the reigning champion !
I had that for a week...only as good as your last tip..Go Parra,,
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..


User avatar
foreveratiger
Member
Member
Posts: 11984
Joined: Mon 27 Jun, 2011 8:03 pm

Post by foreveratiger » Sat 15 Apr, 2017 9:52 pm

Geo. wrote:
Sat 15 Apr, 2017 9:37 pm
hobbo2803 wrote:
Sat 15 Apr, 2017 9:34 pm
Flippedy wrote:
Sat 15 Apr, 2017 9:28 pm
Bloody hell I'm having a shocker, yet again! Lost all 3 games tonight, 2 of them stuffed by .5 - unreal!!! I hate tipping with points start, I'd be 6/6 picking them outright :brick: Won't ever being doing this again, too bloody frustrating :|
Should have joined the $$$$ comp !
No starts , just straight out winners :lol:
6/6...

how u going this week...?
His got 1 wrong :mrgreen: , i feel a choke coming along Geo :lol: .

I'm so pissed off with myself i got talked into Tipping the Bunnies 20 minutes before kick off and changed my Tip :rant :rant :rant . Geo's biggest pet hate .
3 instances changed the game for me the Bunnies had it......1. Josh Reynolds tackles John Sutton who was a decoy runner , he bloody committed himself to him and was no obstruction. 2. Josh Reynolds Try saving tackle on Adam Reynolds . 3. Alex Johnson watching the ball go dead in the in goal before Josh Reynolds claimed the Try dumb dumb by Johnson.
If not Bunnies win .

Josh Reynolds was brilliant though amazing game really.
It depends who you talk to on this Forum, if you are Optimistic? it's because your delusional and need a reality check. If you are Pessimistic? Your accused of being a negative Nancy and to go and follow another Club.

hobbo
Member
Member
Posts: 9785
Joined: Mon 10 Mar, 2014 5:03 pm

Post by hobbo » Sat 15 Apr, 2017 9:53 pm

Geo. wrote:
Sat 15 Apr, 2017 9:49 pm
hobbo2803 wrote:
Sat 15 Apr, 2017 9:46 pm
Geo. wrote:
Sat 15 Apr, 2017 9:37 pm
hobbo2803 wrote:
Sat 15 Apr, 2017 9:34 pm


Should have joined the $$$$ comp !
No starts , just straight out winners :lol:
6/6...

how u going this week...?
5/6
Ranked 1 ( 4 weeks straight )
....And the reigning champion !
I had that for a week...only as good as your last tip..Go Parra,,
You'll choke , just like last year !
We need mongrel ..
No more plodders !

User avatar
Flippedy
Member
Member
Posts: 7913
Joined: Mon 19 Oct, 2009 10:58 pm
Location: Central Coast NSW

Post by Flippedy » Sat 15 Apr, 2017 10:07 pm

happy tiger wrote:
Sat 15 Apr, 2017 9:32 pm
Flippedy wrote:
Sat 15 Apr, 2017 9:28 pm
Bloody hell I'm having a shocker, yet again! Lost all 3 games tonight, 2 of them stuffed by .5 - unreal!!! I hate tipping with points start, I'd be 6/6 picking them outright :brick: Won't ever being doing this again, too bloody frustrating :|
I told TT to stop wasting FT's time by putting his tips in

He agreed he was hopeless

I've broken him for you Flip

Geo will choke

Title's your's mate

You'll be the oldest winner ever :lol:
You forgot about the other 30 odd people who can actually tip right :lol: I'm going backwards at a rate of knots, won't be winning anything!
Sooner or later, next year has to be this year - Ricksen

User avatar
Flippedy
Member
Member
Posts: 7913
Joined: Mon 19 Oct, 2009 10:58 pm
Location: Central Coast NSW

Post by Flippedy » Sat 15 Apr, 2017 10:11 pm

hobbo2803 wrote:
Sat 15 Apr, 2017 9:34 pm
Flippedy wrote:
Sat 15 Apr, 2017 9:28 pm
Bloody hell I'm having a shocker, yet again! Lost all 3 games tonight, 2 of them stuffed by .5 - unreal!!! I hate tipping with points start, I'd be 6/6 picking them outright :brick: Won't ever being doing this again, too bloody frustrating :|
Should have joined the $$$$ comp !
No starts , just straight out winners :lol:

They all need to be straight out winners, this points start crap is bloody impossible. Saints were leading 28-4 for God's sake - yet they couldn't win by 7??
Sooner or later, next year has to be this year - Ricksen


hobbo
Member
Member
Posts: 9785
Joined: Mon 10 Mar, 2014 5:03 pm

Post by hobbo » Sat 15 Apr, 2017 10:13 pm

Flippedy wrote:
Sat 15 Apr, 2017 10:11 pm
hobbo2803 wrote:
Sat 15 Apr, 2017 9:34 pm
Flippedy wrote:
Sat 15 Apr, 2017 9:28 pm
Bloody hell I'm having a shocker, yet again! Lost all 3 games tonight, 2 of them stuffed by .5 - unreal!!! I hate tipping with points start, I'd be 6/6 picking them outright :brick: Won't ever being doing this again, too bloody frustrating :|
Should have joined the $$$$ comp !
No starts , just straight out winners :lol:

They all need to be straight out winners, this points start crap is bloody impossible. Saints were leading 28-4 for God's sake - yet they couldn't win by 7??
:lol:
We need mongrel ..
No more plodders !

User avatar
happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 40132
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by happy tiger » Sat 15 Apr, 2017 10:16 pm

Flippedy wrote:
Sat 15 Apr, 2017 10:07 pm
happy tiger wrote:
Sat 15 Apr, 2017 9:32 pm
Flippedy wrote:
Sat 15 Apr, 2017 9:28 pm
Bloody hell I'm having a shocker, yet again! Lost all 3 games tonight, 2 of them stuffed by .5 - unreal!!! I hate tipping with points start, I'd be 6/6 picking them outright :brick: Won't ever being doing this again, too bloody frustrating :|
I told TT to stop wasting FT's time by putting his tips in

He agreed he was hopeless

I've broken him for you Flip

Geo will choke

Title's your's mate

You'll be the oldest winner ever :lol:
You forgot about the other 30 odd people who can actually tip right :lol: I'm going backwards at a rate of knots, won't be winning anything!
Perfect round coming next week Flip

Just got on you at 25-1 on Simonabet

Can't go wrong can I , taking candy from a baby ;)

User avatar
Geo.
Member
Member
Posts: 28982
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Sandy Point NSW..

Post by Geo. » Sat 15 Apr, 2017 10:27 pm

Flippedy wrote:
Sat 15 Apr, 2017 10:11 pm
hobbo2803 wrote:
Sat 15 Apr, 2017 9:34 pm
Flippedy wrote:
Sat 15 Apr, 2017 9:28 pm
Bloody hell I'm having a shocker, yet again! Lost all 3 games tonight, 2 of them stuffed by .5 - unreal!!! I hate tipping with points start, I'd be 6/6 picking them outright :brick: Won't ever being doing this again, too bloody frustrating :|
Should have joined the $$$$ comp !
No starts , just straight out winners :lol:

They all need to be straight out winners, this points start crap is bloody impossible. Saints were leading 28-4 for God's sake - yet they couldn't win by 7??
That's what you need to take into account ,,it's what makes it great and challenging...Melbourne should have blown Manly away too..
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..

User avatar
Flippedy
Member
Member
Posts: 7913
Joined: Mon 19 Oct, 2009 10:58 pm
Location: Central Coast NSW

Post by Flippedy » Sat 15 Apr, 2017 10:31 pm

Geo. wrote:
Sat 15 Apr, 2017 10:27 pm
Flippedy wrote:
Sat 15 Apr, 2017 10:11 pm
hobbo2803 wrote:
Sat 15 Apr, 2017 9:34 pm
Flippedy wrote:
Sat 15 Apr, 2017 9:28 pm
Bloody hell I'm having a shocker, yet again! Lost all 3 games tonight, 2 of them stuffed by .5 - unreal!!! I hate tipping with points start, I'd be 6/6 picking them outright :brick: Won't ever being doing this again, too bloody frustrating :|
Should have joined the $$$$ comp !
No starts , just straight out winners :lol:

They all need to be straight out winners, this points start crap is bloody impossible. Saints were leading 28-4 for God's sake - yet they couldn't win by 7??
That's what you need to take into account ,,it's what makes it great and challenging...Melbourne should have blown Manly away too..
Yes they should've! Don't know about great and challenging, more like sucks and annoying :lol:
Sooner or later, next year has to be this year - Ricksen

User avatar
Flippedy
Member
Member
Posts: 7913
Joined: Mon 19 Oct, 2009 10:58 pm
Location: Central Coast NSW

Post by Flippedy » Sat 15 Apr, 2017 10:32 pm

happy tiger wrote:
Sat 15 Apr, 2017 10:16 pm
Flippedy wrote:
Sat 15 Apr, 2017 10:07 pm
happy tiger wrote:
Sat 15 Apr, 2017 9:32 pm
Flippedy wrote:
Sat 15 Apr, 2017 9:28 pm
Bloody hell I'm having a shocker, yet again! Lost all 3 games tonight, 2 of them stuffed by .5 - unreal!!! I hate tipping with points start, I'd be 6/6 picking them outright :brick: Won't ever being doing this again, too bloody frustrating :|
I told TT to stop wasting FT's time by putting his tips in

He agreed he was hopeless

I've broken him for you Flip

Geo will choke

Title's your's mate

You'll be the oldest winner ever :lol:
You forgot about the other 30 odd people who can actually tip right :lol: I'm going backwards at a rate of knots, won't be winning anything!
Perfect round coming next week Flip

Just got on you at 25-1 on Simonabet

Can't go wrong can I , taking candy from a baby ;)

Lol you'll blow all your dough....maybe TimSim can help me out :mrgreen:
Sooner or later, next year has to be this year - Ricksen

User avatar
innsaneink
Member
Member
Posts: 28458
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:49 pm
Location: ...ahead of you....

Post by innsaneink » Sun 16 Apr, 2017 7:25 pm

Unbelievable I can only tip 2/7 with points start yet get a six leg multi up from those seven games with the same tips

User avatar
Sabre
Member
Member
Posts: 6898
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:06 pm
Location: Tiger Town

Post by Sabre » Sun 16 Apr, 2017 7:30 pm

I was having a perfect round in straight tipping until tonight.

User avatar
innsaneink
Member
Member
Posts: 28458
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:49 pm
Location: ...ahead of you....

Post by innsaneink » Sun 16 Apr, 2017 7:35 pm

I tipped souths.... Glad I left that one (& tomorro) out of my bet

User avatar
happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 40132
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by happy tiger » Sun 16 Apr, 2017 11:59 pm

Hey Tuiaki Chicken Wings

What odds Semi scores 33 tomorrow and we get a draw in both the Fantasy and Draft

User avatar
WestsBenTigers
Member
Member
Posts: 1704
Joined: Wed 05 Oct, 2016 11:14 am

Post by WestsBenTigers » Mon 17 Apr, 2017 8:46 pm

happy tiger wrote:
Sun 16 Apr, 2017 11:59 pm
Hey Tuiaki Chicken Wings

What odds Semi scores 33 tomorrow and we get a draw in both the Fantasy and Draft
Lol, he scored 36 :roll
I will support Wests Tigers through thick or thin
I will be cheering when they win
I will love the Tigers Till I Die
With loyal supporters we will fly
I love the Tigers with my heart and soul
I just love the club as a whole
If the Wests Tigers believe
We will Unite, Commit and Achieve
:sign: :sign: :sign:

User avatar
WestsBenTigers
Member
Member
Posts: 1704
Joined: Wed 05 Oct, 2016 11:14 am

Post by WestsBenTigers » Mon 17 Apr, 2017 8:48 pm

I got 918 in Fantasy this week, which I am pretty proud of. I had CHN in my reserves so I lost some points there.

Also, my Supercoach team got deleted so I am really angry! :brick: :rant
I will support Wests Tigers through thick or thin
I will be cheering when they win
I will love the Tigers Till I Die
With loyal supporters we will fly
I love the Tigers with my heart and soul
I just love the club as a whole
If the Wests Tigers believe
We will Unite, Commit and Achieve
:sign: :sign: :sign:

Post Reply