ARU to axe Force or Rebels this week

Cultured Bogan
Has liked: 37 times
Been liked: 75 times

Re: ARU to axe Force or Rebels this week

Unread post by Cultured Bogan » Tue 11 Apr, 2017 2:08 pm

If the Rebels get axed, it might be time for Koro to come home.
Cause there's no time for fussing or fighting my friend, but baby I'm amazed at the hate that you can send;
And you... Painted my entire world, and I don't have the turpentine to clean what you have soiled, and I won't forget it.

Fuerza en la adversidad.

jirskyr
Has liked: 87 times
Been liked: 87 times

Unread post by jirskyr » Tue 11 Apr, 2017 2:11 pm

Fade To Black wrote:
Tue 11 Apr, 2017 1:54 pm
Only Rona and Chance Peni at the Force and Koro at Rebels I think jirskyr, pretty sure they are the only 3 "League-1st" players in both squads.
Oh I meant in response to Newtown, who listed a number of successful union "converts". Some of them were originally leaguies.

westy81
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Has liked: 12 times
Been liked: 2 times

Unread post by westy81 » Wed 21 Jun, 2017 7:55 pm

I read that force is more likely to be axed as they are owned by the ARU and the rebels are privately owned, and the owner of the rebels has a contract with the ARU that is iron clad
GO THE TIGERS !!!!

Cultured Bogan

Unread post by Cultured Bogan » Wed 21 Jun, 2017 9:19 pm

Yeah but they may be able to give the Rebels a golden handshake. Might be cleaner than internal warfare.
Cause there's no time for fussing or fighting my friend, but baby I'm amazed at the hate that you can send;
And you... Painted my entire world, and I don't have the turpentine to clean what you have soiled, and I won't forget it.

Fuerza en la adversidad.

Chicken Faced Killa
Has liked: 5 times
Been liked: 21 times

Unread post by Chicken Faced Killa » Wed 21 Jun, 2017 10:36 pm

I'd guess they are seeing what they can work out with the Rebels. Realistically they are the team that should go - last in, less likely to build a sustained fan base, and there are already three teams on the east coast

Cultured Bogan

Unread post by Cultured Bogan » Thu 22 Jun, 2017 8:22 am

Chicken Faced Killa wrote:
Wed 21 Jun, 2017 10:36 pm
I'd guess they are seeing what they can work out with the Rebels. Realistically they are the team that should go - last in, less likely to build a sustained fan base, and there are already three teams on the east coast
I think so. It makes sense to be rid of them, but they are privately owned and if they have an iron clad agreement the ARU will have to compensate them handsomely to make them go away, and that's even if the Rebels hierarchy are prepared to do so.

Fuerza en la adversidad.

Return to “Other Sports”