The Ashes

happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 37772
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Re: The Ashes

Post by happy tiger » Thu 28 Dec, 2017 8:12 pm

Tigerdon wrote:
Thu 28 Dec, 2017 8:03 pm
hobbo wrote:
Thu 28 Dec, 2017 7:31 am
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 28 Dec, 2017 12:47 am
Turns out Steve Smith is mortal , dropped a chance and didn't go on for the ton

No doubt the press will be questioning his spot shortly

Poms in the box set , when was the last day the Poms won a day in Australia , 1971 ??
2011
Good to see Chef finally come good. Hey, Hobbo.
Chef ??

Dish pig I reckon , shows up when its all over and done for :D


hobbo
Member
Member
Posts: 7562
Joined: Mon 10 Mar, 2014 5:03 pm

Post by hobbo » Thu 28 Dec, 2017 8:53 pm

Tigerdon wrote:
Thu 28 Dec, 2017 8:03 pm
hobbo wrote:
Thu 28 Dec, 2017 7:31 am
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 28 Dec, 2017 12:47 am
Turns out Steve Smith is mortal , dropped a chance and didn't go on for the ton

No doubt the press will be questioning his spot shortly

Poms in the box set , when was the last day the Poms won a day in Australia , 1971 ??
2011
Good to see Chef finally come good. Hey, Hobbo.
Class act ......

Barmy Army .....
:wahoo:
Offical member of the MCK fan club.

hobbo
Member
Member
Posts: 7562
Joined: Mon 10 Mar, 2014 5:03 pm

Post by hobbo » Thu 28 Dec, 2017 9:22 pm

happy tiger wrote:
Thu 28 Dec, 2017 8:12 pm
Tigerdon wrote:
Thu 28 Dec, 2017 8:03 pm
hobbo wrote:
Thu 28 Dec, 2017 7:31 am
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 28 Dec, 2017 12:47 am
Turns out Steve Smith is mortal , dropped a chance and didn't go on for the ton

No doubt the press will be questioning his spot shortly

Poms in the box set , when was the last day the Poms won a day in Australia , 1971 ??
2011
Good to see Chef finally come good. Hey, Hobbo.
Chef ??

Dish pig I reckon , shows up when its all over and done for :D
Lay off the Eggnog mate ...
Credit where credit is due !
Offical member of the MCK fan club.

happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 37772
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by happy tiger » Thu 28 Dec, 2017 9:56 pm

hobbo wrote:
Thu 28 Dec, 2017 9:22 pm
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 28 Dec, 2017 8:12 pm
Tigerdon wrote:
Thu 28 Dec, 2017 8:03 pm
hobbo wrote:
Thu 28 Dec, 2017 7:31 am


2011
Good to see Chef finally come good. Hey, Hobbo.
Chef ??

Dish pig I reckon , shows up when its all over and done for :D
Lay off the Eggnog mate ...
Credit where credit is due !
He played well , but it means little when the Ashes are gone mate

hobbo
Member
Member
Posts: 7562
Joined: Mon 10 Mar, 2014 5:03 pm

Post by hobbo » Thu 28 Dec, 2017 10:15 pm

happy tiger wrote:
Thu 28 Dec, 2017 9:56 pm
hobbo wrote:
Thu 28 Dec, 2017 9:22 pm
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 28 Dec, 2017 8:12 pm
Tigerdon wrote:
Thu 28 Dec, 2017 8:03 pm


Good to see Chef finally come good. Hey, Hobbo.
Chef ??

Dish pig I reckon , shows up when its all over and done for :D
Lay off the Eggnog mate ...
Credit where credit is due !
He played well , but it means little when the Ashes are gone mate
Typical aussie attitude ...

Sore losers and pathetic winners !
Offical member of the MCK fan club.


happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 37772
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by happy tiger » Fri 29 Dec, 2017 12:22 am

hobbo wrote:
Thu 28 Dec, 2017 10:15 pm
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 28 Dec, 2017 9:56 pm
hobbo wrote:
Thu 28 Dec, 2017 9:22 pm
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 28 Dec, 2017 8:12 pm


Chef ??

Dish pig I reckon , shows up when its all over and done for :D
Lay off the Eggnog mate ...
Credit where credit is due !
He played well , but it means little when the Ashes are gone mate
Typical aussie attitude ...

Sore losers and pathetic winners !
Typical Pom

Glass is either half empty or half empty

Hurry up and go camping

User avatar
GNR4LIFE
Member
Member
Posts: 20141
Joined: Mon 28 Feb, 2011 5:57 pm

Post by GNR4LIFE » Fri 29 Dec, 2017 12:17 pm

Another great knock by Khawaja. Amazing the amount of crap the Marsh brothers cop, they are a punchline. Yet this guy gets off scot free.

Munk
Member
Member
Posts: 444
Joined: Fri 06 Oct, 2017 4:20 pm

Post by Munk » Fri 29 Dec, 2017 2:03 pm

GNR4LIFE wrote:
Thu 28 Dec, 2017 5:03 pm
Records tumbling for Cook.

- Only the third overseas batsmen to score 200 in Australia
- Hoghest score by an overseas player at the MCG, surpassing Sir Viv
- Only 30 or so runs short of surpassing Brian Lara on the all time run scoring list
- Only 80 runs short of 12, 000 Test runs.
All for very little. When he was needed he couldnt stand up. Much like Warner. They score in dead rubbers.

happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 37772
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by happy tiger » Sat 30 Dec, 2017 11:59 am

I'm sorry , but Roots captaincy has to be questioned

Australia can't win this test barring a miracle , and Roots defensive fields are nuts

Having a deep mid on when you could have Warner hitting against the spin , just madness

happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 37772
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by happy tiger » Sat 30 Dec, 2017 11:59 am

Bloody hell , KOD strikes again :brick: :brick: :brick: :brick: :brick: :brick: :brick: :brick: :cry:

hobbo
Member
Member
Posts: 7562
Joined: Mon 10 Mar, 2014 5:03 pm

Post by hobbo » Sat 30 Dec, 2017 12:09 pm

happy tiger wrote:
Sat 30 Dec, 2017 11:59 am
Bloody hell , KOD strikes again :brick: :brick: :brick: :brick: :brick: :brick: :brick: :brick: :cry:
:roll
Offical member of the MCK fan club.

happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 37772
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by happy tiger » Sat 30 Dec, 2017 1:03 pm

hobbo wrote:
Sat 30 Dec, 2017 12:09 pm
happy tiger wrote:
Sat 30 Dec, 2017 11:59 am
Bloody hell , KOD strikes again :brick: :brick: :brick: :brick: :brick: :brick: :brick: :brick: :cry:
:roll
Its just amazing Hobbo , the second I hit post , whooska , Warner has a brainfart :roll

hobbo
Member
Member
Posts: 7562
Joined: Mon 10 Mar, 2014 5:03 pm

Post by hobbo » Sat 30 Dec, 2017 1:13 pm

happy tiger wrote:
Sat 30 Dec, 2017 1:03 pm
hobbo wrote:
Sat 30 Dec, 2017 12:09 pm
happy tiger wrote:
Sat 30 Dec, 2017 11:59 am
Bloody hell , KOD strikes again :brick: :brick: :brick: :brick: :brick: :brick: :brick: :brick: :cry:
:roll
Its just amazing Hobbo , the second I hit post , whooska , Warner has a brainfart :roll
Keep up the good work .... More KOD's & brainfarts required !
Offical member of the MCK fan club.

happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 37772
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by happy tiger » Sat 30 Dec, 2017 1:34 pm

hobbo wrote:
Sat 30 Dec, 2017 1:13 pm
happy tiger wrote:
Sat 30 Dec, 2017 1:03 pm
hobbo wrote:
Sat 30 Dec, 2017 12:09 pm
happy tiger wrote:
Sat 30 Dec, 2017 11:59 am
Bloody hell , KOD strikes again :brick: :brick: :brick: :brick: :brick: :brick: :brick: :brick: :cry:
:roll
Its just amazing Hobbo , the second I hit post , whooska , Warner has a brainfart :roll
Keep up the good work .... More KOD's & brainfarts required !
No more posts in this thread until the stumps has been declared :pray:

User avatar
Cultured Bogan
Member
Member
Posts: 16727
Joined: Tue 15 Sep, 2009 11:20 pm
Location: Blue Mountains

Post by Cultured Bogan » Sat 30 Dec, 2017 2:37 pm

GNR4LIFE wrote:
Fri 29 Dec, 2017 12:17 pm
Another great knock by Khawaja. Amazing the amount of crap the Marsh brothers cop, they are a punchline. Yet this guy gets off scot free.
I really like watching Khawaja bat when he actually gets a start, but he's a poor mans Mark Waugh. Technically beautiful stroke player, but absoutely no mettle and always looks like he's ready to bottle it.

Amazing that Renshaw got hoisted after having a great home series last year yet others got a start.

Maxwell averaging 74 at 3 for Victoria. Might be worth considering for the SCG. Offers another spin option too.
Don't try to tell me awesome power can corrupt a person, you haven't enough to know what it's like; you're only angry because you wish you were in my position, you nod your head because you know that I'm right.

Fuerza en la adversidad.

User avatar
GNR4LIFE
Member
Member
Posts: 20141
Joined: Mon 28 Feb, 2011 5:57 pm

Post by GNR4LIFE » Sat 30 Dec, 2017 3:52 pm

I wonder if there is anything in the fact once the Aussies went up 2-0 both pitches since have been roads.

User avatar
Tacky
Member
Member
Posts: 2279
Joined: Sun 26 Mar, 2017 8:11 pm

Post by Tacky » Sat 30 Dec, 2017 3:57 pm

Cultured Bogan wrote:
Sat 30 Dec, 2017 2:37 pm
GNR4LIFE wrote:
Fri 29 Dec, 2017 12:17 pm
Another great knock by Khawaja. Amazing the amount of crap the Marsh brothers cop, they are a punchline. Yet this guy gets off scot free.
I really like watching Khawaja bat when he actually gets a start, but he's a poor mans Mark Waugh. Technically beautiful stroke player, but absoutely no mettle and always looks like he's ready to bottle it.

Amazing that Renshaw got hoisted after having a great home series last year yet others got a start.

Maxwell averaging 74 at 3 for Victoria. Might be worth considering for the SCG. Offers another spin option too.
Stephen O'Keefe will play in Sydney.
WTF's self proclaimed #1 anarchist. President of the Michael Chee-Kam fan club

MCK fan club members: hobbo. Spud Murphy. WestsBenTigers. wt01. TigerKapa. TigersBusDriver. Clearyweareone. kh_canada. sheer64. Magpie Magic. tigermac88. LeichhardtTiger. beachtiger. TSupps05. underdog. rex2ce. teddy23. Tigerdon. willow. TrueTiger. tigerbenji.

User avatar
GNR4LIFE
Member
Member
Posts: 20141
Joined: Mon 28 Feb, 2011 5:57 pm

Post by GNR4LIFE » Sat 30 Dec, 2017 4:05 pm

Tacky wrote:
Sat 30 Dec, 2017 3:57 pm
Cultured Bogan wrote:
Sat 30 Dec, 2017 2:37 pm
GNR4LIFE wrote:
Fri 29 Dec, 2017 12:17 pm
Another great knock by Khawaja. Amazing the amount of crap the Marsh brothers cop, they are a punchline. Yet this guy gets off scot free.
I really like watching Khawaja bat when he actually gets a start, but he's a poor mans Mark Waugh. Technically beautiful stroke player, but absoutely no mettle and always looks like he's ready to bottle it.

Amazing that Renshaw got hoisted after having a great home series last year yet others got a start.

Maxwell averaging 74 at 3 for Victoria. Might be worth considering for the SCG. Offers another spin option too.
Stephen O'Keefe will play in Sydney.
Agar will.

Post Reply