Should we all boycot GWS Giant sponsors.

happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 38504
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Re: Should we all boycot GWS Giant sponsors.

Post by happy tiger » Thu 07 Dec, 2017 10:46 am

hobbo wrote:
Thu 07 Dec, 2017 10:37 am
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 07 Dec, 2017 10:09 am
Cultured Bogan wrote:
Thu 07 Dec, 2017 10:00 am
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 07 Dec, 2017 8:51 am


Still got a Camry but I reckon the next SUV will be a Madza CX 9 if the Mrs doesn't let me get the 4wd and boat as previously promised 8-)

Big Mazda fan , Mrs isn't keen on the lighter coloured interiors colours :roll:
I drive Camry's, have a '16 Atara SX. Not a performance vehicle but still got all the creature comforts.
I've got an 2011 Touring Camry , you boot it in the guts and it has great pick up for a Granny Car


2nd Camry now and apart from a water pump in the 1st and the air con in the 2nd no issues whatsoever

Skyline's PFFFT :lol:
Does your Camry have a crochet blanket and a box of tissues in the rear parcel shelf ?

Most Camrys do !

Camry drivers are by far the worst on the road !
Why , because they laugh and give you the bird when they drive past when you are broken down on the side of the road :D


happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 38504
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by happy tiger » Thu 07 Dec, 2017 10:47 am

Geo. wrote:
Thu 07 Dec, 2017 10:46 am
GWS Giants and the boycotting there of people...

Not Man Childs and their Automobiles...
Sorry Geor... never mind

hobbo
Member
Member
Posts: 7966
Joined: Mon 10 Mar, 2014 5:03 pm

Post by hobbo » Thu 07 Dec, 2017 10:52 am

happy tiger wrote:
Thu 07 Dec, 2017 10:46 am
hobbo wrote:
Thu 07 Dec, 2017 10:37 am
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 07 Dec, 2017 10:09 am
Cultured Bogan wrote:
Thu 07 Dec, 2017 10:00 am


I drive Camry's, have a '16 Atara SX. Not a performance vehicle but still got all the creature comforts.
I've got an 2011 Touring Camry , you boot it in the guts and it has great pick up for a Granny Car


2nd Camry now and apart from a water pump in the 1st and the air con in the 2nd no issues whatsoever

Skyline's PFFFT :lol:
Does your Camry have a crochet blanket and a box of tissues in the rear parcel shelf ?

Most Camrys do !

Camry drivers are by far the worst on the road !
Why , because they laugh and give you the bird when they drive past when you are broken down on the side of the road :D
:roll:

No , because they constantly drive like there in a 40kph school zone 24/7 .

And they are oblivious to other road users !
Offical member of the MCK fan club.

colmcd
Member
Member
Posts: 816
Joined: Wed 04 Jan, 2017 11:38 pm

Post by colmcd » Thu 07 Dec, 2017 11:05 am

Cultured Bogan wrote:
Thu 07 Dec, 2017 8:28 am
happy tiger wrote:
Wed 06 Dec, 2017 7:37 pm
Still dreading buying the IX 35

Should of got the Subaru in the Tigers colours
The holy trinity of Japanese cars: Toyota, Subaru, Nissan.
I would not dread an IX 35. A mate of mine brought a Brand new Hyundai Santa Fe. He had a collission with a heavily loaded Semi at a red light. Car was a write off.

He was so impressed with the Santa Fe, He demanded a new one as replacement. He said it handled the accident so well he could not believe that he was uninjured.
He could have gone a Subaru Forester (probably my choice), Honda CRX, etc. He went back to the same car.

I would not knock the IX 35. It's not a Santa Fe, but it would have a similiar build quality.

User avatar
Cultured Bogan
Member
Member
Posts: 16927
Joined: Tue 15 Sep, 2009 11:20 pm
Location: Blue Mountains

Post by Cultured Bogan » Thu 07 Dec, 2017 11:08 am

colmcd wrote:
Thu 07 Dec, 2017 11:05 am
Cultured Bogan wrote:
Thu 07 Dec, 2017 8:28 am
happy tiger wrote:
Wed 06 Dec, 2017 7:37 pm
Still dreading buying the IX 35

Should of got the Subaru in the Tigers colours
The holy trinity of Japanese cars: Toyota, Subaru, Nissan.
I would not dread an IX 35. A mate of mine brought a Brand new Hyundai Santa Fe. He had a collission with a heavily loaded Semi at a red light. Car was a write off.

He was so impressed with the Santa Fe, He demanded a new one as replacement. He said it handled the accident so well he could not believe that he was uninjured.
He could have gone a Subaru Forester (probably my choice), Honda CRX, etc. He went back to the same car.

I would not knock the IX 35. It's not a Santa Fe, but it would have a similiar build quality.
Hyundai's are a shed load better than what they used to be.
And the sky is filled with light, can you see it?
And the black is really white, if you believe it.
And the longing that you feel, you know none of this is real;
You will find a better place, in this twilight...

Fuerza en la adversidad.


happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 38504
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by happy tiger » Thu 07 Dec, 2017 11:20 am

Cultured Bogan wrote:
Thu 07 Dec, 2017 11:08 am
colmcd wrote:
Thu 07 Dec, 2017 11:05 am
Cultured Bogan wrote:
Thu 07 Dec, 2017 8:28 am
happy tiger wrote:
Wed 06 Dec, 2017 7:37 pm
Still dreading buying the IX 35

Should of got the Subaru in the Tigers colours
The holy trinity of Japanese cars: Toyota, Subaru, Nissan.
I would not dread an IX 35. A mate of mine brought a Brand new Hyundai Santa Fe. He had a collission with a heavily loaded Semi at a red light. Car was a write off.

He was so impressed with the Santa Fe, He demanded a new one as replacement. He said it handled the accident so well he could not believe that he was uninjured.
He could have gone a Subaru Forester (probably my choice), Honda CRX, etc. He went back to the same car.

I would not knock the IX 35. It's not a Santa Fe, but it would have a similiar build quality.
Hyundai's are a shed load better than what they used to be.
They have lots of issues , many that seem to not be able to be sorted

Kid lock forever setting itself , car must have been in at least 7-8 times ( I kid you not )

Filters (this comes direct from the service manager ) are completely unsuitable for Australian conditions (they are European and get replaced every second service )

2 recalls from memory

No aircon in the rear for kids

And the worst , the dealer in Brisbane shafted us , found it strange that they told us when we arrived at Indooroopilly that the car would be out the front and yet was in the show room

Went round the car 5 times looking for any scratches / marks and couldn't see a thing

Got to our first fuel stop and the Mrs points out a mark on the car and then they claimed we must have done it while travelling up ......

You cam only see this mark when the sun is on it , they told us to take it to the local dealer , then the local dealer is into us for not buying local , this is after the local dealer told us there was no new cars in that colour anywhere in Australia , let alone Qld .....

colmcd
Member
Member
Posts: 816
Joined: Wed 04 Jan, 2017 11:38 pm

Post by colmcd » Mon 11 Dec, 2017 10:48 pm

Cultured Bogan wrote:
Thu 07 Dec, 2017 11:08 am
colmcd wrote:
Thu 07 Dec, 2017 11:05 am
Cultured Bogan wrote:
Thu 07 Dec, 2017 8:28 am
happy tiger wrote:
Wed 06 Dec, 2017 7:37 pm
Still dreading buying the IX 35

Should of got the Subaru in the Tigers colours
The holy trinity of Japanese cars: Toyota, Subaru, Nissan.
I would not dread an IX 35. A mate of mine brought a Brand new Hyundai Santa Fe. He had a collission with a heavily loaded Semi at a red light. Car was a write off.

He was so impressed with the Santa Fe, He demanded a new one as replacement. He said it handled the accident so well he could not believe that he was uninjured.
He could have gone a Subaru Forester (probably my choice), Honda CRX, etc. He went back to the same car.

I would not knock the IX 35. It's not a Santa Fe, but it would have a similiar build quality.
Hyundai's are a shed load better than what they used to be.
I had a mate who did work experience with car crash testing. He said the old Hyundai Excel bonnet actually went through the windscreen and decapitated the crash test dummies!

They are a lot better then they used to be. Likewise Kia's have gone from near Daewoo untouchableness (oh they were BAD) too almost buyable. Ok I favour reliability and usually buy Toyota and Honda for that reason. Even in 2007 though I remember looking for a second hand car and the dealer was already saying that the Hyundai were better then the Fords and Holdens.

hobbo
Member
Member
Posts: 7966
Joined: Mon 10 Mar, 2014 5:03 pm

Post by hobbo » Mon 11 Dec, 2017 10:58 pm

colmcd wrote:
Mon 11 Dec, 2017 10:48 pm
Cultured Bogan wrote:
Thu 07 Dec, 2017 11:08 am
colmcd wrote:
Thu 07 Dec, 2017 11:05 am
Cultured Bogan wrote:
Thu 07 Dec, 2017 8:28 am


The holy trinity of Japanese cars: Toyota, Subaru, Nissan.
I would not dread an IX 35. A mate of mine brought a Brand new Hyundai Santa Fe. He had a collission with a heavily loaded Semi at a red light. Car was a write off.

He was so impressed with the Santa Fe, He demanded a new one as replacement. He said it handled the accident so well he could not believe that he was uninjured.
He could have gone a Subaru Forester (probably my choice), Honda CRX, etc. He went back to the same car.

I would not knock the IX 35. It's not a Santa Fe, but it would have a similiar build quality.
Hyundai's are a shed load better than what they used to be.
I had a mate who did work experience with car crash testing. He said the old Hyundai Excel bonnet actually went through the windscreen and decapitated the crash test dummies!

They are a lot better then they used to be. Likewise Kia's have gone from near Daewoo untouchableness (oh they were BAD) too almost buyable. Ok I favour reliability and usually buy Toyota and Honda for that reason. Even in 2007 though I remember looking for a second hand car and the dealer was already saying that the Hyundai were better then the Fords and Holdens.
The new Mustang only has a 2 star Ancap safety rating .
I'm surprised Ford let them into the country .
Offical member of the MCK fan club.

User avatar
PrattenParkMagpie
Member
Member
Posts: 378
Joined: Sat 11 Jul, 2009 1:20 pm

Post by PrattenParkMagpie » Mon 11 Dec, 2017 11:19 pm

Cultured Bogan wrote:
Thu 07 Dec, 2017 10:42 am
hobbo wrote:
Thu 07 Dec, 2017 10:37 am
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 07 Dec, 2017 10:09 am
Cultured Bogan wrote:
Thu 07 Dec, 2017 10:00 am


I drive Camry's, have a '16 Atara SX. Not a performance vehicle but still got all the creature comforts.
I've got an 2011 Touring Camry , you boot it in the guts and it has great pick up for a Granny Car


2nd Camry now and apart from a water pump in the 1st and the air con in the 2nd no issues whatsoever

Skyline's PFFFT :lol:
Does your Camry have a crochet blanket and a box of tissues in the rear parcel shelf ?

Most Camrys do !

Camry drivers are by far the worst on the road !
Mine doesn't. I'm the most aggressive Camry driver in Australia.
So you manage to get it up to 45km/h then, Camry, the Volvo of the today generation.
Bring back Dr Pepper and Hazelnut Rolls

Don’t you ever let a chance go by, O Claws, don’t you ever let a chance go by....

User avatar
Cultured Bogan
Member
Member
Posts: 16927
Joined: Tue 15 Sep, 2009 11:20 pm
Location: Blue Mountains

Post by Cultured Bogan » Tue 12 Dec, 2017 7:37 am

PrattenParkMagpie wrote:
Mon 11 Dec, 2017 11:19 pm
Cultured Bogan wrote:
Thu 07 Dec, 2017 10:42 am
hobbo wrote:
Thu 07 Dec, 2017 10:37 am
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 07 Dec, 2017 10:09 am


I've got an 2011 Touring Camry , you boot it in the guts and it has great pick up for a Granny Car


2nd Camry now and apart from a water pump in the 1st and the air con in the 2nd no issues whatsoever

Skyline's PFFFT :lol:
Does your Camry have a crochet blanket and a box of tissues in the rear parcel shelf ?

Most Camrys do !

Camry drivers are by far the worst on the road !
Mine doesn't. I'm the most aggressive Camry driver in Australia.
So you manage to get it up to 45km/h then, Camry, the Volvo of the today generation.
I'll have you know I can crack triple figures with that behemoth 2.5L motor mate (downhill with the wind behind me.)
And the sky is filled with light, can you see it?
And the black is really white, if you believe it.
And the longing that you feel, you know none of this is real;
You will find a better place, in this twilight...

Fuerza en la adversidad.

happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 38504
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by happy tiger » Tue 12 Dec, 2017 10:41 am

PrattenParkMagpie wrote:
Mon 11 Dec, 2017 11:19 pm
Cultured Bogan wrote:
Thu 07 Dec, 2017 10:42 am
hobbo wrote:
Thu 07 Dec, 2017 10:37 am
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 07 Dec, 2017 10:09 am


I've got an 2011 Touring Camry , you boot it in the guts and it has great pick up for a Granny Car


2nd Camry now and apart from a water pump in the 1st and the air con in the 2nd no issues whatsoever

Skyline's PFFFT :lol:
Does your Camry have a crochet blanket and a box of tissues in the rear parcel shelf ?

Most Camrys do !

Camry drivers are by far the worst on the road !
Mine doesn't. I'm the most aggressive Camry driver in Australia.
So you manage to get it up to 45km/h then, Camry, the Volvo of the today generation.
Sounds like CB and I need to have Camry drive off , maybe they can check our road rage at the same time :lol:

"I am the nightrider" :roll

hobbo
Member
Member
Posts: 7966
Joined: Mon 10 Mar, 2014 5:03 pm

Post by hobbo » Tue 12 Dec, 2017 11:19 am

happy tiger wrote:
Tue 12 Dec, 2017 10:41 am
PrattenParkMagpie wrote:
Mon 11 Dec, 2017 11:19 pm
Cultured Bogan wrote:
Thu 07 Dec, 2017 10:42 am
hobbo wrote:
Thu 07 Dec, 2017 10:37 am


Does your Camry have a crochet blanket and a box of tissues in the rear parcel shelf ?

Most Camrys do !

Camry drivers are by far the worst on the road !
Mine doesn't. I'm the most aggressive Camry driver in Australia.
So you manage to get it up to 45km/h then, Camry, the Volvo of the today generation.
Sounds like CB and I need to have Camry drive off , maybe they can check our road rage at the same time :lol:

"I am the nightrider" :roll
You'd be more like Cundalini with your red leathers and love heart shaped sunny's :lol:
Offical member of the MCK fan club.

Post Reply