Karmichael Hunt charged with drug possession .....again

happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 40477
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Karmichael Hunt charged with drug possession .....again

Post by happy tiger » Sat 30 Dec, 2017 1:00 pm

http://www.msn.com/en-au/news/australia ... cid=ASUDHP

Super talented footballer , would of taken him in a heartbeat at the WT's

Maybe still can ......signing No 30 ???????

Reduced price


coivtny
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 241
Joined: Fri 28 Apr, 2017 9:18 am
Location: Central Coast

Post by coivtny » Sat 30 Dec, 2017 2:40 pm

happy tiger wrote:
Sat 30 Dec, 2017 1:00 pm
http://www.msn.com/en-au/news/australia ... cid=ASUDHP

Super talented footballer , would of taken him in a heartbeat at the WT's

Maybe still can ......signing No 30 ???????

Reduced price
Not for me - wouldn't touch him. I like redemption stories such as Russell Packer but I don't think this bloke has started on the road to redemption yet. I think he's still on the road to perdition. This is his second offence in a short time and there's no evidence he's learned a lesson yet.

User avatar
Cultured Bogan
Member
Member
Posts: 17824
Joined: Tue 15 Sep, 2009 11:20 pm
Location: Blue Mountains

Post by Cultured Bogan » Sat 30 Dec, 2017 4:18 pm

He wouldn't come back anyway.
It's not cruelty to animals if you inject enough amphetamines.

Cuando llegue el día, y estoy parado a las puertas del cielo, será Dios pidiendo mi perdón...

User avatar
GNR4LIFE
Member
Member
Posts: 22147
Joined: Mon 28 Feb, 2011 5:57 pm

Post by GNR4LIFE » Sat 30 Dec, 2017 6:35 pm

This thread is a gee up, surely

happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 40477
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by happy tiger » Sat 30 Dec, 2017 6:48 pm

GNR4LIFE wrote:
Sat 30 Dec, 2017 6:35 pm
This thread is a gee up, surely
Not really

Hunt is great defensively and if there is a fullback that returned the ball with more vigour he was before my time

People seem to forget he played a game at 5/8 in SOO in a position he never played at senior level and won MOTM and the players player awards for it

At the right price he would be a bargain pick up

Time to throw the no DH policy out the window once and truly


User avatar
GNR4LIFE
Member
Member
Posts: 22147
Joined: Mon 28 Feb, 2011 5:57 pm

Post by GNR4LIFE » Sat 30 Dec, 2017 7:07 pm

happy tiger wrote:
Sat 30 Dec, 2017 6:48 pm
GNR4LIFE wrote:
Sat 30 Dec, 2017 6:35 pm
This thread is a gee up, surely
Not really

Hunt is great defensively and if there is a fullback that returned the ball with more vigour he was before my time

People seem to forget he played a game at 5/8 in SOO in a position he never played at senior level and won MOTM and the players player awards for it

At the right price he would be a bargain pick up

Time to throw the no DH policy out the window once and truly
The policy that is non existent. When has anyone at the club advocated such a policy. It's a policy that exists solely on this forum.

As for Hunt, he's jus been charged with drug possession, who knows what his fate will be? Why would any club even touch him ATM. Would be dumb with a capital D.

jadtiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 3259
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 8:12 am
Location: bayview

Post by jadtiger » Sat 30 Dec, 2017 7:09 pm

Wouldnt want him under any circumstances we have just got rid of a drug taker this bloke is a habitual offender in that regard

happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 40477
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by happy tiger » Sat 30 Dec, 2017 7:23 pm

GNR4LIFE wrote:
Sat 30 Dec, 2017 7:07 pm
happy tiger wrote:
Sat 30 Dec, 2017 6:48 pm
GNR4LIFE wrote:
Sat 30 Dec, 2017 6:35 pm
This thread is a gee up, surely
Not really

Hunt is great defensively and if there is a fullback that returned the ball with more vigour he was before my time

People seem to forget he played a game at 5/8 in SOO in a position he never played at senior level and won MOTM and the players player awards for it

At the right price he would be a bargain pick up

Time to throw the no DH policy out the window once and truly
The policy that is non existent. When has anyone at the club advocated such a policy. It's a policy that exists solely on this forum.

As for Hunt, he's jus been charged with drug possession, who knows what his fate will be? Why would any club even touch him ATM. Would be dumb with a capital D.
I guess you can let Todd Carney know that , you might convince him ......

He wanted to come to the WT's and his Mum wanted him here when he was booted by the Raiders

Probably a bit like a "code red" from the movie " A Few Good Men "

You'd never find it our core values word for word , but it existed , and many WT's fans (Forum members and non Forum members ) would agree

gallagher
Member
Member
Posts: 5342
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 1:18 pm

Post by gallagher » Sat 30 Dec, 2017 8:02 pm

happy tiger wrote:
Sat 30 Dec, 2017 6:48 pm
GNR4LIFE wrote:
Sat 30 Dec, 2017 6:35 pm
This thread is a gee up, surely
Not really

Hunt is great defensively and if there is a fullback that returned the ball with more vigour he was before my time

People seem to forget he played a game at 5/8 in SOO in a position he never played at senior level and won MOTM and the players player awards for it

At the right price he would be a bargain pick up

Time to throw the no DH policy out the window once and truly
What year was that? I doubt he comes into Cleary's calculations.

User avatar
Geo.
Member
Member
Posts: 29176
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Perugia Italy..

Post by Geo. » Sat 30 Dec, 2017 8:13 pm

Maybe his brother Mike is available...
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..

happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 40477
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by happy tiger » Sat 30 Dec, 2017 8:15 pm

Geo. wrote:
Sat 30 Dec, 2017 8:13 pm
Maybe his brother Mike is available...
Mike Cleary was a champion no doubt , but he might be past his best now :D

bathursttiger
Member
Member
Posts: 2613
Joined: Thu 02 Dec, 2010 5:21 pm

Post by bathursttiger » Sat 30 Dec, 2017 8:34 pm

Geo. wrote:
Sat 30 Dec, 2017 8:13 pm
Maybe his brother Mike is available...
Geo that walking a fine line with the Forum bad language policy.
:roll

happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 40477
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by happy tiger » Sat 30 Dec, 2017 8:55 pm

bathursttiger wrote:
Sat 30 Dec, 2017 8:34 pm
Geo. wrote:
Sat 30 Dec, 2017 8:13 pm
Maybe his brother Mike is available...
Geo that walking a fine line with the Forum bad language policy.
:roll
https://www.bing.com/search?q=mike+hunt ... 650fae67a1

He might be a car salesmen but hardly bad language

User avatar
innsaneink
Member
Member
Posts: 28900
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:49 pm
Location: ...ahead of you....

Post by innsaneink » Sat 30 Dec, 2017 9:06 pm

GNR4LIFE wrote:
Sat 30 Dec, 2017 6:35 pm
This thread is a gee up, surely
Sure is

happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 40477
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by happy tiger » Sat 30 Dec, 2017 9:19 pm

innsaneink wrote:
Sat 30 Dec, 2017 9:06 pm
GNR4LIFE wrote:
Sat 30 Dec, 2017 6:35 pm
This thread is a gee up, surely
Sure is
Course it is , would be madness to want Karmichael Hunt at the WT's :crazy

gallagher
Member
Member
Posts: 5342
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 1:18 pm

Post by gallagher » Sat 30 Dec, 2017 9:41 pm

A coke head who hasnt played league for 8 years and is 31 years old.
Cmon HT, BBF pulls in more people with his Farah/ Moses posts.

happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 40477
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by happy tiger » Sat 30 Dec, 2017 9:51 pm

gallagher wrote:
Sat 30 Dec, 2017 9:41 pm
A coke head who hasnt played league for 8 years and is 31 years old.
Cmon HT, BBF pulls in more people with his Farah/ Moses posts.
Matt Rodgers was out of the game for 7 years and was 31 when he returned to the Titans

Obviously not a cokehead though

Just giving my personal opinion , saw him play against the top NZ rugby side last year and he was head and shoulders the best on ground for Qld against a side whose forward pack rolled Qld up like a tin can and I doubt he would struggle with the switch back

If you got him for the right price for 2 years he have to be worth a real serious look

That's all I'm saying

At his best he'd blow Tedesco out of the water and apart from Slater be the best fullback in the game

gallagher
Member
Member
Posts: 5342
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 1:18 pm

Post by gallagher » Sat 30 Dec, 2017 9:58 pm

I think BBF has hacked your account.

Post Reply