NRL FANTASY -2018..

User avatar
swag tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 2294
Joined: Wed 11 Nov, 2015 2:58 pm
Location: tiger island

Re: NRL FANTASY -2018..

Post by swag tiger » Wed 14 Feb, 2018 11:43 am

Geo. wrote:
Wed 14 Feb, 2018 11:21 am
swag tiger wrote:
Wed 14 Feb, 2018 11:15 am
Geo. wrote:
Wed 14 Feb, 2018 11:13 am
swag tiger wrote:
Wed 14 Feb, 2018 10:48 am

Can you remove my old account and add my new one as my old one disappeared.
Hmmm......Once Leagues are full I am unable to remove players..You have a team entered in League 1 as swag's superstars you also have a team by that name in the NRL Draft League..I may be able to remove that but you would have to re-enter your new team in Fantasy Draft Code..PYCCL6TY

You can enter your new team in WTF League 2 if you wish..using the above code..

Let me know your intentions as the Draft is this Saturday 7pm NSW 6pm QLD..it is late notice to find another player...
I will re- enter my team in the draft comp
Ok I have removed Swag Superstars from the Draft..please enter your new team as soon as possible...cheers..
Edmund's Team
I have family in Balmain and the Western suburbs so i guess that makes me a Balmain Westie

Winner of FIFA world cup LMS 2018


User avatar
Geo.
Member
Member
Posts: 28982
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Sandy Point NSW..

Post by Geo. » Mon 05 Mar, 2018 7:33 pm

guyofthetiger wrote:
Thu 08 Feb, 2018 10:27 pm
Ready for extra fillers for League 2?
7 spots still to fill in League 2 so those that wish from League 1 can enter...

League 2.. Invite Code.. UVCXS32F

I will add some celebrity players in order to fill some spots...
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..

User avatar
tiger_one
Member
Member
Posts: 1535
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 11:20 pm

Post by tiger_one » Mon 05 Mar, 2018 8:44 pm

Geo. wrote:
Mon 05 Mar, 2018 7:33 pm
guyofthetiger wrote:
Thu 08 Feb, 2018 10:27 pm
Ready for extra fillers for League 2?
7 spots still to fill in League 2 so those that wish from League 1 can enter...

League 2.. Invite Code.. UVCXS32F

I will add some celebrity players in order to fill some spots...
2 spots gone with me and the missus in - thanks and cheers - (sorry we are not celebrities!! haha)

User avatar
Geo.
Member
Member
Posts: 28982
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Sandy Point NSW..

Post by Geo. » Wed 07 Mar, 2018 10:03 am

guyofthetiger wrote:
Thu 08 Feb, 2018 10:27 pm
Ready for extra fillers for League 2?
2 spots still to fill in League 2 so those that wish from League 1 can enter...

League 2.. Invite Code.. UVCXS32F

Lets not have any Randoms if we can help it...
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..

User avatar
happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 40132
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by happy tiger » Wed 07 Mar, 2018 10:07 am

Just made about 200 changes to my original side

Were a few diamonds in the rough in the end after Rd 1

Pretty happy at the moment with the squad

Hope no one picked Lodge on principle's alone


User avatar
Geo.
Member
Member
Posts: 28982
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Sandy Point NSW..

Post by Geo. » Wed 07 Mar, 2018 10:22 am

happy tiger wrote:
Wed 07 Mar, 2018 10:07 am
Just made about 200 changes to my original side

Were a few diamonds in the rough in the end after Rd 1

Pretty happy at the moment with the squad

Hope no one picked Lodge on principle's alone
1st Prop picked...
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..

User avatar
happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 40132
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by happy tiger » Wed 07 Mar, 2018 10:31 am

Geo. wrote:
Wed 07 Mar, 2018 10:03 am
guyofthetiger wrote:
Thu 08 Feb, 2018 10:27 pm
Ready for extra fillers for League 2?
2 spots still to fill in League 2 so those that wish from League 1 can enter...

League 2.. Invite Code.. UVCXS32F

Lets not have any Randoms if we can help it...
In

User avatar
guyofthetiger
Member
Member
Posts: 1013
Joined: Sun 19 Feb, 2012 6:09 pm

Post by guyofthetiger » Wed 07 Mar, 2018 4:49 pm

Must have just missed League 2

A reminder for an overall league - CYURPUJT

Plus one more league if you're interested - SJJY26EF
Crush, kill and destroy!
Said that golden Android!
Pineapples from the Dawn of Time

User avatar
Geo.
Member
Member
Posts: 28982
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Sandy Point NSW..

Post by Geo. » Wed 07 Mar, 2018 6:01 pm

League 2 filled

1. CK's Merchants...NRL Guru
2. Trump1 ...??? Donald Trump is that you
3. The Scouts...Lone Scout
4. AlsChumps...sheer64
5. Bleed Black White & Gold....Geo.
6. Tig3rRiFiC....???
7. RNGD YeezyTaughtMe...???
8. WT01....???
9. Laroche Tigers...tiger_one
10. Wolf's Dragoons...tigerdave
11. Bon Vivant....Mrs tiger_one
12. Aldinga Allstars...JRD
13. Happy's Heroes....Dopey tiger
14. CasualtyWard....wt00
15. EB 's superstars....happy jnr
16. edmunds club....swagtiger

Can Trump1, RNGD YeezyTaughtMe WT01 and Tig3rRiFiC identify their forum usernames please...
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..

User avatar
happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 40132
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by happy tiger » Thu 08 Mar, 2018 6:49 am

Geo. wrote:
Wed 07 Mar, 2018 6:01 pm
League 2 filled

1. CK's Merchants...NRL Guru
2. Trump1 ...??? Donald Trump is that you
3. The Scouts...Lone Scout
4. AlsChumps...sheer64
5. Bleed Black White & Gold....Geo.
6. Tig3rRiFiC....???
7. RNGD YeezyTaughtMe...???
8. WT01....???
9. Laroche Tigers...tiger_one
10. Wolf's Dragoons...tigerdave
11. Bon Vivant....Mrs tiger_one
12. Aldinga Allstars...JRD
13. Happy's Heroes....Dopey tiger
14. CasualtyWard....wt00
15. EB 's superstars....happy jnr
16. edmunds club....swagtiger

Can Trump1, RNGD YeezyTaughtMe WT01 and Tig3rRiFiC identify their forum usernames please...
That's not very nice Geo , just because you saw my team and became extremely intimidated doesn't mean you have to name call

Sticks and stone's may break my bones , by chainsaws are far more effective :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

User avatar
TIGER
Member
Member
Posts: 3316
Joined: Tue 14 Jul, 2009 10:40 am

Post by TIGER » Sat 10 Mar, 2018 10:34 am

Nice start for me, decided to go with Sione Katoa over Isaako.
Isaako scores 32 and Katoa scores -3 and breaks his jaw.

Killing it!

User avatar
Geo.
Member
Member
Posts: 28982
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Sandy Point NSW..

Post by Geo. » Mon 12 Mar, 2018 9:34 pm

Head to Head Starts this Week

League 1..

Bleed Black White & Gold Vs Laroche Tigers
swag's superstars Vs Bon Vivant
Nampa Magpies Vs Minto
penalty pullers Vs Tigger Town
Fibro's Vs Bonus Conquistadors
Benzeman da Tiger Vs Happy's Heroes
Katanas Vs EB 's superstars
Supps Vs Smith's chips

League 2

The Scouts Vs VietCong
Bleed Black White & Gold Vs AlsChumps
RNGD YeezyTaughtMe Vs Tig3rRiFiC
Laroche Tigers Vs WT01
Bon Vivant Vs Wolf's Dragoons
Tigger Town Vs Aldinga Allstars
Happy's Heroes Vs CasualtyWard
EB 's superstars Vs edmunds club

Good Luck all teams and Coaches..
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..

wt01
Member
Member
Posts: 165
Joined: Wed 01 Nov, 2017 12:12 pm

Post by wt01 » Mon 12 Mar, 2018 9:37 pm

im WT01
Official Member of:
- The Michael Chee-Kam Fan Club
- The Mahe Fonua Fan Club

President of the Combined Luke Brooks and Corey Thompson 2018 Fan Club

+ Marshall's Magic :righton:

User avatar
happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 40132
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by happy tiger » Mon 12 Mar, 2018 10:30 pm

I think Guy of the Tiger top scored Round 1

User avatar
BonusTank
Posts: 14
Joined: Wed 12 Apr, 2017 5:40 pm

Post by BonusTank » Mon 12 Mar, 2018 11:25 pm

Not a great r1 for me. Few changes to be made.

The missus saw me checking my score Thursday night and decided to make a team herself.

She ends up somewhere in the top 500 teams and I'm around 45k overall :lol:

User avatar
happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 40132
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by happy tiger » Tue 13 Mar, 2018 12:00 am

BonusTank wrote:
Mon 12 Mar, 2018 11:25 pm
Not a great r1 for me. Few changes to be made.

The missus saw me checking my score Thursday night and decided to make a team herself.

She ends up somewhere in the top 500 teams and I'm around 45k overall :lol:
Yeah don't worry Tank , two seasons ago I was around 400th I was bragging to all and sundry after 3 rounds and missed the semis from memory :lol:

User avatar
Tacky
Member
Member
Posts: 2679
Joined: Sun 26 Mar, 2017 8:11 pm

Post by Tacky » Tue 13 Mar, 2018 6:25 pm

734 for the opening round. My front row was disappointing, as expected.
Pres. MCK fan club

MCK fan club members: VP hobbo. Spud Murphy. WestsBenTigers. wt01. TigerKapa. TigersBusDriver. Clearyweareone. kh_canada. sheer64. Magpie Magic. tigermac88. LeichhardtTiger. beachtiger. TSupps05. underdog. rex2ce. teddy23. Tigerdon. willow. TrueTiger. tigerbenji. Balmainbred. hank37w. criwdfluffer. Ken Y.

User avatar
Geo.
Member
Member
Posts: 28982
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Sandy Point NSW..

Post by Geo. » Tue 13 Mar, 2018 6:35 pm

happy tiger wrote:
Tue 13 Mar, 2018 12:00 am
BonusTank wrote:
Mon 12 Mar, 2018 11:25 pm
Not a great r1 for me. Few changes to be made.

The missus saw me checking my score Thursday night and decided to make a team herself.

She ends up somewhere in the top 500 teams and I'm around 45k overall :lol:
Yeah don't worry Tank , two seasons ago I was around 400th I was bragging to all and sundry after 3 rounds and missed the semis from memory :lol:
You miss the semi's every year so what's new..and you were in the top 100...
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..

Post Reply