Page 1 of 1

Re: NRL FANTASY -2018..

Posted: Sat 14 Apr, 2018 8:37 pm
by guyofthetiger
happy tiger wrote:
Mon 09 Apr, 2018 8:17 pm
Guy doesn't need any help Geo

He will thrash me , but then again a lot of our games usually end up pretty close

I think we may have had a draw or 2
We have had some close games.

This one looking close again.

I think you might have this one.

Re: NRL FANTASY -2018..

Posted: Sat 14 Apr, 2018 9:06 pm
by happy tiger
guyofthetiger wrote:
Sat 14 Apr, 2018 8:37 pm
happy tiger wrote:
Mon 09 Apr, 2018 8:17 pm
Guy doesn't need any help Geo

He will thrash me , but then again a lot of our games usually end up pretty close

I think we may have had a draw or 2
We have had some close games.

This one looking close again.

I think you might have this one.
Jai Arrow has been killing it last two weeks , gonna be close

Geo and I will be pretty close in the other game

Re: NRL FANTASY -2018..

Posted: Sat 14 Apr, 2018 9:10 pm
by happy tiger
guyofthetiger wrote:
Sat 14 Apr, 2018 8:23 pm
happy tiger wrote:
Sun 08 Apr, 2018 6:43 pm
Geo. wrote:
Sun 08 Apr, 2018 6:28 pm
Check Draft then get back OK
Maybe you want to check different years :roll

Anyway we have a bigger issue

I think Guy of the Tiger is friends with Uncle Nick and his accountants ;)

Toov's want to do an investigation into this

Haha he taught me everything I know

(Errr come to think of it, you guys did...)
Don't think so , we could learn a lot from you :lol:

Re: NRL FANTASY -2018..

Posted: Sat 14 Apr, 2018 9:28 pm
by BonusTank
Geo's coming home strong against me...

My win rests on Jai Arrow holding a 23 point lead against Jake Turbo and DCE.

Here's hoping he gets that 99 points again cus I need it haha

Re: NRL FANTASY -2018..

Posted: Sun 15 Apr, 2018 6:32 pm
by guyofthetiger
happy tiger wrote:
Sat 14 Apr, 2018 9:10 pm
guyofthetiger wrote:
Sat 14 Apr, 2018 8:23 pm
happy tiger wrote:
Sun 08 Apr, 2018 6:43 pm
Geo. wrote:
Sun 08 Apr, 2018 6:28 pm
Check Draft then get back OK
Maybe you want to check different years :roll

Anyway we have a bigger issue

I think Guy of the Tiger is friends with Uncle Nick and his accountants ;)

Toov's want to do an investigation into this

Haha he taught me everything I know

(Errr come to think of it, you guys did...)
Don't think so , we could learn a lot from you :lol:

A good win in the end... nice...

Re: NRL FANTASY -2018..

Posted: Mon 16 Apr, 2018 8:26 am
by Geo.
Happy hello can you check the score please...

Re: NRL FANTASY -2018..

Posted: Mon 16 Apr, 2018 5:14 pm
by happy tiger
Geo. wrote:
Mon 16 Apr, 2018 8:26 am
Happy hello can you check the score please...
Do you want me to do the scores ??

Re: NRL FANTASY -2018..

Posted: Mon 16 Apr, 2018 7:15 pm
by Geo.
happy tiger wrote:
Mon 16 Apr, 2018 5:14 pm
Geo. wrote:
Mon 16 Apr, 2018 8:26 am
Happy hello can you check the score please...
Do you want me to do the scores ??

Yes please mate hsnds full with the fires...then off on Wednesday to China. ..

Re: NRL FANTASY -2018..

Posted: Mon 16 Apr, 2018 7:18 pm
by tiger_one
Geo. wrote:
Mon 16 Apr, 2018 7:15 pm
happy tiger wrote:
Mon 16 Apr, 2018 5:14 pm
Geo. wrote:
Mon 16 Apr, 2018 8:26 am
Happy hello can you check the score please...
Do you want me to do the scores ??

Yes please mate hsnds full with the fires...then off on Wednesday to China. ..
Safe and fun travels Geo.

Re: NRL FANTASY -2018..

Posted: Mon 16 Apr, 2018 8:33 pm
by happy tiger
Cool mate after tea

Have fun in China , you also need to pick up Hobbo from Manus Island again , got lost in his fishing boat again

Re: NRL FANTASY -2018..

Posted: Mon 16 Apr, 2018 10:32 pm
by happy tiger
League 1 Results

Bleed Black White and Gold 844 v Bonus Conquistadors 802

Tigger Town 769 v Happy Heroes 833

Minto 641 v EB's Superstars 728

Bon Vivant 683 v Smiths Chips 770

Laroche Tigers 623 v Supps 801

Swag's Superstars 681 v Katanas 689

Nampa Magpies 453 v Benzaman da Tiger 700

Penalty Pullers 741 v Fibros 661

League 1 Table

Supps..........................................8

Tigger Town ............................8

EB's Superstars ......................8

Smiths Chips..........................8

Happy's Heroes ....................8

Benzaman da Tiger............6

Bonus Conquistadors ......6

Penalty Pullers.......................6

Minto..........................................6

Swags Superstars .............4

Bl Black White and Gold..4

Fibros .......................................4

Bon Vivant ............................2

Katanas .................................2

Laroche Tigers ...................0

Nampa Magpies ..............0

Rd 7 Match Ups

Bleed Black White v Gold v Happy Heroes

Bonus Conquistadors v EB's Superstars

Tigger Town v Smiths Chips

Minto v Supps

Bon Vivant v Katanas

Laroche Tigers v Benzaman da Tiger

Swags Superstars v Fibros

Nampa Magpies v Penalty Pullers

Good luck all , have a fantastic week

Re: NRL FANTASY -2018..

Posted: Mon 16 Apr, 2018 10:45 pm
by happy tiger
League 2 Results

Bleed Black White and Gold 844 v Happy's Heroes 833

The Scouts 786 v Wolfs Dragoons 590

WT 01 650 v Aldinga Allstars 783

Tig3rRiFiC 611 v The Inbetweeners 841

Al's Chumps 595 v Edmunds Club 795

Rocky 778 v EB's Superstars 728

RNGD Yeezy Taught Me 897 v Tigger Town 769

Laroche Tigers 623 v Bon Vivant 683

League 2 Table

The Scouts ....................................................10
TheInbetweeners........................................10
RNGD Yeezy Taught Me .........................8
Edmunds Club ............................................8
Tigger Town ..................................................6
Bleed Black White and Gold ................6
Happy's Heroes ...........................................6
Al's Chumps .................................................6
Rocky ................................................................6
Aldinga Allstars ..........................................4
Bon Vivant .....................................................2
EB's Superstars.............................................2
Wolfs Dragoons ..........................................2
WT01...................................................................2
Tig3rRiFiC ........................................................2
Laroche Tigers .............................................0

Rd 7 Match Ups

The Scouts v Aldinga Allstars

Wolf's Dragoons v TheInbetweeners

WT01 v Edmunds Club

Tig3rRiFiC v EB's Superstars

Al's Chumps v Happy's Heroes

Rocky v Tigger Town

Bleed Black White And Gold v Bon Vivant

RNGD Yeezy Taught Me v Laroche Tigers

Good luck all have a wonderful week

Re: NRL FANTASY -2018..

Posted: Mon 16 Apr, 2018 10:50 pm
by Tacky
happy tiger wrote:
Mon 16 Apr, 2018 10:32 pm
League 1 Results

Bleed Black White and Gold 844 v Bonus Conquistadors 802

Tigger Town 769 v Happy Heroes 833

Minto 641 v EB's Superstars 728

Bon Vivant 683 v Smiths Crisps 770

Laroche Tigers 623 v Supps 801

Swag's Superstars 681 v Katanas 689

Nampa Magpies 453 v Benzaman da Tiger 700

Penalty Pullers 741 v Fibros 661

League 1 Table

Supps..........................................8

Tigger Town ............................8

EB's Superstars ......................8

Smiths Crisps..........................8

Happy's Heroes ....................8

Benzaman da Tiger............6

Bonus Conquistadors ......6

Penalty Pullers.......................6

Minto..........................................6

Swags Superstars .............4

Bl Black White and Gold..4

Fibros .......................................4

Bon Vivant ............................2

Katanas .................................2

Laroche Tigers ...................0

Nampa Magpies ..............0

Rd 7 Match Ups

Bleed Black White v Gold v Happy Heroes

Bonus Conquistadors v EB's Superstars

Tigger Town v Smiths Crisps

Minto v Supps

Bon Vivant v Katanas

Laroche Tigers v Benzaman da Tiger

Swags Superstars v Fibros

Nampa Magpies v Penalty Pullers

Good luck all , have a fantastic week
*Smiths Chips

Re: NRL FANTASY -2018..

Posted: Mon 16 Apr, 2018 11:11 pm
by happy tiger
Tacky wrote:
Mon 16 Apr, 2018 10:50 pm
happy tiger wrote:
Mon 16 Apr, 2018 10:32 pm
League 1 Results

Bleed Black White and Gold 844 v Bonus Conquistadors 802

Tigger Town 769 v Happy Heroes 833

Minto 641 v EB's Superstars 728

Bon Vivant 683 v Smiths Crisps 770

Laroche Tigers 623 v Supps 801

Swag's Superstars 681 v Katanas 689

Nampa Magpies 453 v Benzaman da Tiger 700

Penalty Pullers 741 v Fibros 661

League 1 Table

Supps..........................................8

Tigger Town ............................8

EB's Superstars ......................8

Smiths Crisps..........................8

Happy's Heroes ....................8

Benzaman da Tiger............6

Bonus Conquistadors ......6

Penalty Pullers.......................6

Minto..........................................6

Swags Superstars .............4

Bl Black White and Gold..4

Fibros .......................................4

Bon Vivant ............................2

Katanas .................................2

Laroche Tigers ...................0

Nampa Magpies ..............0

Rd 7 Match Ups

Bleed Black White v Gold v Happy Heroes

Bonus Conquistadors v EB's Superstars

Tigger Town v Smiths Crisps

Minto v Supps

Bon Vivant v Katanas

Laroche Tigers v Benzaman da Tiger

Swags Superstars v Fibros

Nampa Magpies v Penalty Pullers

Good luck all , have a fantastic week
*Smiths Chips
Fixed , my bad :oops: :D

Re: NRL FANTASY -2018..

Posted: Tue 17 Apr, 2018 1:29 am
by sheer64
happy tiger wrote:
Mon 16 Apr, 2018 10:45 pm
League 2 Results

Bleed Black White and Gold 844 v Happy's Heroes 833

The Scouts 786 v Wolfs Dragoons 590

WT 01 650 v Aldinga Allstars 783

Tig3rRiFiC 611 v The Inbetweeners 841

Al's Chumps 595 v Edmunds Club 795

Rocky 778 v EB's Superstars 728

RNGD Yeezy Taught Me 897 v Tigger Town 769

Laroche Tigers 623 v Bon Vivant 683

League 2 Table

The Scouts ....................................................10
TheInbetweeners........................................10
RNGD Yeezy Taught Me .........................8
Edmunds Club ............................................8
Tigger Town ..................................................6
Bleed Black White and Gold ................6
Happy's Heroes ...........................................6
Al's Chumps .................................................6
Rocky ................................................................6
Aldinga Allstars ..........................................4
Bon Vivant .....................................................2
EB's Superstars.............................................2
Wolfs Dragoons ..........................................2
WT01...................................................................2
Tig3rRiFiC ........................................................2
Laroche Tigers .............................................0

Rd 7 Match Ups

The Scouts v Aldinga Allstars

Wolf's Dragoons v TheInbetweeners

WT01 v Edmunds Club

Tig3rRiFiC v EB's Superstars

Al's Chumps v Happy's Heroes

Rocky v Tigger Town

Bleed Black White And Gold v Bon Vivant

RNGD Yeezy Taught Me v Laroche Tigers

Good luck all have a wonderful week
Thanks Happy. By the way I am ripe for the picking this week, you should have an easy win.

Re: NRL FANTASY -2018..

Posted: Tue 17 Apr, 2018 7:26 am
by happy tiger
LOL Sheer , I am certain to turn a easy victory into a disappointing loss yet again

Geo always manages to find a way to beat me

Re: NRL FANTASY -2018..

Posted: Tue 17 Apr, 2018 10:36 am
by Geo.
Thanks hapster good job in China for the return bout in League 1....dunno what reception will become like on the great Wall so you are a chance this week... :?

Re: NRL FANTASY -2018..

Posted: Tue 17 Apr, 2018 11:10 pm
by happy tiger
Geo. wrote:
Tue 17 Apr, 2018 10:36 am
Thanks hapster good job in China for the return bout in League 1....dunno what reception will become like on the great Wall so you are a chance this week... :?
I think I need your password to get into certain areas :mrgreen:

You can trust me , I wouldn't go ahead and make Lewis Brown your second rower and captain :twisted: or make Craig Garvey your vice captain and hooker :?