Fantasy Draft - 2018..

User avatar
Geo.
Member
Member
Posts: 29164
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Perugia Italy..

Re: Fantasy Draft - 2018..

Post by Geo. » Sun 18 Feb, 2018 5:16 pm

tiger_one wrote:
Sun 18 Feb, 2018 5:00 pm
Geo. wrote:
Sat 17 Feb, 2018 1:59 pm
OK NRL fan hub are about as helpful as happy in the kitchen in resolving the pre-draft issue..

As a back up I've created WTF Draft 11...Invite code JDK2DKJ7

Can you join that as well as it appears to be working as normal...All conditions remain the same..

At this stage looking at Sunday the 25th for the draft or the following weekend as Harvey suggested..
Hey champion Geo, just a quick question: if we all join the 2nd WTF Draft comp (as above) what will happen to the first one - will we have 2 comps or will the first one be cancelled?
I will probably dump the 1st one...from what I can gather the reason we can not access the Pre-Draft list is because the League is full so access wont become available until 1 hr before the Live draft is due to commence..this is dumb as a few never set up the pre-draft when they joined the league thinking they could do it later..

So when joining the above league I suggest filling the Pre-Draft list straight away using the auto fill feature..this places the players in order 1 to 400 odd based on 2017 performances..you can then adjust the order as you see fit but will at least have a decent chance if we get locked out again or you are un available for the Live Draft..

I know that will make sense to you but I will probably have to explain it to happy another 50 times..
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..


User avatar
tiger_one
Member
Member
Posts: 1552
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 11:20 pm

Post by tiger_one » Sun 18 Feb, 2018 5:31 pm

Thanks Geo - Laroche Tigers (tiger_one) and Bon Vivant (Mrs tiger_one) have joined.

User avatar
Sabre
Member
Member
Posts: 6917
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:06 pm
Location: Tiger Town

Post by Sabre » Mon 19 Feb, 2018 2:19 pm

I'm in as The Baysiders

User avatar
Geo.
Member
Member
Posts: 29164
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Perugia Italy..

Post by Geo. » Mon 19 Feb, 2018 2:47 pm

Sabre wrote:
Mon 19 Feb, 2018 2:19 pm
I'm in as The Baysiders
Hmm you are taking someone's spot doesn't bother me but 1 of the Leagues won't run..as League 2 was created because League 1 can not be accessed to set up a pre draft list at this stage..
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..

User avatar
Sabre
Member
Member
Posts: 6917
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:06 pm
Location: Tiger Town

Post by Sabre » Mon 19 Feb, 2018 3:24 pm

Geo. wrote:
Mon 19 Feb, 2018 2:47 pm
Sabre wrote:
Mon 19 Feb, 2018 2:19 pm
I'm in as The Baysiders
Hmm you are taking someone's spot doesn't bother me but 1 of the Leagues won't run..as League 2 was created because League 1 can not be accessed to set up a pre draft list at this stage..
Ah fair enough. I can leave the League if you like.


happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 40468
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by happy tiger » Mon 19 Feb, 2018 7:13 pm

Sabre wrote:
Mon 19 Feb, 2018 3:24 pm
Geo. wrote:
Mon 19 Feb, 2018 2:47 pm
Sabre wrote:
Mon 19 Feb, 2018 2:19 pm
I'm in as The Baysiders
Hmm you are taking someone's spot doesn't bother me but 1 of the Leagues won't run..as League 2 was created because League 1 can not be accessed to set up a pre draft list at this stage..
Ah fair enough. I can leave the League if you like.
He can take EB's spot , he won't care what league's he in

Might make it easier also if something needs to be done while your away ....

happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 40468
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by happy tiger » Mon 19 Feb, 2018 7:36 pm

I'm in Geo

Just let me know about EB

User avatar
Geo.
Member
Member
Posts: 29164
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Perugia Italy..

Post by Geo. » Mon 19 Feb, 2018 7:53 pm

Sabre wrote:
Mon 19 Feb, 2018 3:24 pm
Geo. wrote:
Mon 19 Feb, 2018 2:47 pm
Sabre wrote:
Mon 19 Feb, 2018 2:19 pm
I'm in as The Baysiders
Hmm you are taking someone's spot doesn't bother me but 1 of the Leagues won't run..as League 2 was created because League 1 can not be accessed to set up a pre draft list at this stage..
Ah fair enough. I can leave the League if you like.
All good Sabre..we can run both....if fan hub pull their finger out and fix the Pre-Draft issue..

With Comp 2 make sure you do the Pre - Draft asap..
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..

User avatar
Geo.
Member
Member
Posts: 29164
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Perugia Italy..

Post by Geo. » Mon 19 Feb, 2018 7:57 pm

happy tiger wrote:
Mon 19 Feb, 2018 7:36 pm
I'm in Geo

Just let me know about EB
Put EB in please and don't forget to do the Pre - Draft asap in case League 2 gets locked out as well..

At this stage looking at Sunday the 25th ...please advise what best time suits...

I'm told the Pre-Draft will become available 1 hr before the Draft starts but i don't trust em..
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..

happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 40468
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by happy tiger » Tue 20 Feb, 2018 12:18 am

EB's in

User avatar
Tigerdon
Member
Member
Posts: 3902
Joined: Mon 07 Apr, 2014 11:07 am
Location: Manly

Post by Tigerdon » Tue 20 Feb, 2018 8:46 am

Geo. wrote:
Mon 19 Feb, 2018 7:57 pm
happy tiger wrote:
Mon 19 Feb, 2018 7:36 pm
I'm in Geo

Just let me know about EB
Put EB in please and don't forget to do the Pre - Draft asap in case League 2 gets locked out as well..

At this stage looking at Sunday the 25th ...please advise what best time suits...

I'm told the Pre-Draft will become available 1 hr before the Draft starts but i don't trust em..
That’s Benji’s birthday!!
Ivan "Billy Beane from Moneyball" Cleary!
It's the Ivan of the tiger, It's the thrill of the fight...

User avatar
Geo.
Member
Member
Posts: 29164
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Perugia Italy..

Post by Geo. » Tue 20 Feb, 2018 10:02 am

We are aware of this issue and are going to have it fixed ASAP. We are sorry for the temporary inconvenience, but please bear with us.

However, when in the my leagues page, if you click the name of your league, from here you will be able to view and edit your pre draft list.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Kind regards,
FanHub Support

:brick: :brick: :brick: :brick: :brick: :brick: :brick: :brick: :brick: No you can't ...that IS the issue...

Anyhow we are still waiting for WestsBenTigers or Tigerdon to join league 2

No one has given me a preference for time on the 25th so I'll pick a time one that suits me later in the week..
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..

User avatar
Sabre
Member
Member
Posts: 6917
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:06 pm
Location: Tiger Town

Post by Sabre » Tue 20 Feb, 2018 3:51 pm

Geo. wrote:
Mon 19 Feb, 2018 7:53 pm
Sabre wrote:
Mon 19 Feb, 2018 3:24 pm
Geo. wrote:
Mon 19 Feb, 2018 2:47 pm
Sabre wrote:
Mon 19 Feb, 2018 2:19 pm
I'm in as The Baysiders
Hmm you are taking someone's spot doesn't bother me but 1 of the Leagues won't run..as League 2 was created because League 1 can not be accessed to set up a pre draft list at this stage..
Ah fair enough. I can leave the League if you like.
All good Sabre..we can run both....if fan hub pull their finger out and fix the Pre-Draft issue..

With Comp 2 make sure you do the Pre - Draft asap..
Cheers Geo.
Pre-Draft all done.

User avatar
Tigerdon
Member
Member
Posts: 3902
Joined: Mon 07 Apr, 2014 11:07 am
Location: Manly

Post by Tigerdon » Tue 20 Feb, 2018 6:33 pm

Geo. wrote:
Tue 20 Feb, 2018 10:02 am
We are aware of this issue and are going to have it fixed ASAP. We are sorry for the temporary inconvenience, but please bear with us.

However, when in the my leagues page, if you click the name of your league, from here you will be able to view and edit your pre draft list.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Kind regards,
FanHub Support

:brick: :brick: :brick: :brick: :brick: :brick: :brick: :brick: :brick: No you can't ...that IS the issue...

Anyhow we are still waiting for WestsBenTigers or Tigerdon to join league 2

No one has given me a preference for time on the 25th so I'll pick a time one that suits me later in the week..
Just tried to join by entering the code. JDK2DKJ7
I’m not sure if I’m in though. I could only see the old one in my leagues . I’ll try again later
Ivan "Billy Beane from Moneyball" Cleary!
It's the Ivan of the tiger, It's the thrill of the fight...

User avatar
Geo.
Member
Member
Posts: 29164
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Perugia Italy..

Post by Geo. » Tue 20 Feb, 2018 6:37 pm

Tigerdon wrote:
Tue 20 Feb, 2018 6:33 pm
Geo. wrote:
Tue 20 Feb, 2018 10:02 am
We are aware of this issue and are going to have it fixed ASAP. We are sorry for the temporary inconvenience, but please bear with us.

However, when in the my leagues page, if you click the name of your league, from here you will be able to view and edit your pre draft list.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Kind regards,
FanHub Support

:brick: :brick: :brick: :brick: :brick: :brick: :brick: :brick: :brick: No you can't ...that IS the issue...

Anyhow we are still waiting for WestsBenTigers or Tigerdon to join league 2

No one has given me a preference for time on the 25th so I'll pick a time one that suits me later in the week..
Just tried to join by entering the code. JDK2DKJ7
I’m not sure if I’m in though. I could only see the old one in my leagues . I’ll try again later
Codes right JDK2DKJ7 ..make sure you are in Draft not Fantasy...
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..

User avatar
Tigerdon
Member
Member
Posts: 3902
Joined: Mon 07 Apr, 2014 11:07 am
Location: Manly

Post by Tigerdon » Tue 20 Feb, 2018 6:51 pm

I’m in (i think) probably just slow internet on the ferry before. In Middle of the harbour , it always claps out
Ivan "Billy Beane from Moneyball" Cleary!
It's the Ivan of the tiger, It's the thrill of the fight...

User avatar
Geo.
Member
Member
Posts: 29164
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Perugia Italy..

Post by Geo. » Tue 20 Feb, 2018 7:10 pm

Tigerdon wrote:
Tue 20 Feb, 2018 6:51 pm
I’m in (i think) probably just slow internet on the ferry before. In Middle of the harbour , it always claps out
You are ...and at this stage the Pre-Draft list is accessible ..I'd suggest Auto-Fill just in case..
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..

happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 40468
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by happy tiger » Tue 20 Feb, 2018 7:34 pm

Geo. wrote:
Tue 20 Feb, 2018 10:02 am
We are aware of this issue and are going to have it fixed ASAP. We are sorry for the temporary inconvenience, but please bear with us.

However, when in the my leagues page, if you click the name of your league, from here you will be able to view and edit your pre draft list.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Kind regards,
FanHub Support

:brick: :brick: :brick: :brick: :brick: :brick: :brick: :brick: :brick: No you can't ...that IS the issue...

Anyhow we are still waiting for WestsBenTigers or Tigerdon to join league 2

No one has given me a preference for time on the 25th so I'll pick a time one that suits me later in the week..
Well I was waiting for you to give me a time :brick: :brick:

If I do the swap I mentioned after 5 will be good

Post Reply