Post by happy tiger » Mon 19 Mar, 2018 1:34 am

Fade To Black wrote:
Sun 18 Mar, 2018 10:31 pm
TrueTiger wrote:
Thu 15 Mar, 2018 8:44 am
Tigerdon wrote:
Thu 15 Mar, 2018 8:40 am
Does anyone play any social sport?
I played Waterpolo last night . Good game but the ref stopped it last night.. a bit too much niggle
Golf for me these days Tigerdon,couldnt be bothered with anything to strenuous.been there done that ...Its great that you play a sport you enjoy and have fun with....as long as we have an activity to look forward to is always a good thing...good on you mate....
Any good courses in Darwin TT? They would be nice and lush that's for sure. Golf for me these days, love getting out there with good mates having a chinwag and a laugh with more than a few coldies on the way round. Surfed for 25 years but haven't gone out for a wave for 2 years, will get out there again this winter I reckon.
When did you move to Darwin TT ??

Hope you haven't moved to the Correctional Centre for wearing Geo's assless chaps again

I guess everyone has heard about Geo's phone call to a certain J Pascoe and M Go about marketing and modelling the above article , don't even ask where Geo wanted the Tiger to go :shock: :oops: :lol:

Don't worry it gets worse , Geo initially wanted to Skype Go and Pascoe .......

TrueTiger

Post by TrueTiger » Mon 19 Mar, 2018 8:26 am

happy tiger wrote:
Mon 19 Mar, 2018 1:34 am
Fade To Black wrote:
Sun 18 Mar, 2018 10:31 pm
TrueTiger wrote:
Thu 15 Mar, 2018 8:44 am
Tigerdon wrote:
Thu 15 Mar, 2018 8:40 am
Does anyone play any social sport?
I played Waterpolo last night . Good game but the ref stopped it last night.. a bit too much niggle
Golf for me these days Tigerdon,couldnt be bothered with anything to strenuous.been there done that ...Its great that you play a sport you enjoy and have fun with....as long as we have an activity to look forward to is always a good thing...good on you mate....
Any good courses in Darwin TT? They would be nice and lush that's for sure. Golf for me these days, love getting out there with good mates having a chinwag and a laugh with more than a few coldies on the way round. Surfed for 25 years but haven't gone out for a wave for 2 years, will get out there again this winter I reckon.
When did you move to Darwin TT ??

Hope you haven't moved to the Correctional Centre for wearing Geo's assless chaps again

I guess everyone has heard about Geo's phone call to a certain J Pascoe and M Go about marketing and modelling the above article , don't even ask where Geo wanted the Tiger to go :shock: :oops: :lol:

Don't worry it gets worse , Geo initially wanted to Skype Go and Pascoe .......
I havent been to Darwin FTB,furtherest north I have played golf at is The Palms at Sanctury Cove...very nice course...
Im looking forward to next year,Im going to try and enter in the seniors amateur Masters at the Gold Coast...h/cap of 27 max is the cutoff..Im on 26.3 at the moment... :oops: ...hope I can keep golfing in between now and then to improve my game,been really busy atm....when we play at our course in the southern highlands,whoever finishes the round with a 3 putt they have to buy a round of drinks and a big bowl of hot chips when they get in the clubhouse,not a bad incentive to only keep your putts to a minimum of 1or 2 ......

Happy,no wonder GEO gives you plenty on this forum,you cant help yourself,he told you about his assless chaps in confidence and you go and tell the whole forum...are his chaps original leather or vinyl..?.. :lol:
You may see me struggle...but you will never see me quit... :D

Tigerdon

Post by Tigerdon » Mon 19 Mar, 2018 8:37 am

Good luck making the cut TT.
At least Geo’s Chaps are in club colours, so it’s not all bad/wrong.
in Ivan we distrust