World Cup Tipping and Last Man Standing Comps

User avatar
Tweed Tiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 2670
Joined: Thu 06 Apr, 2017 2:57 pm
Location: Tweed Heads

Re: World Cup Tipping and Last Man Standing Comps

Post by Tweed Tiger » Tue 19 Jun, 2018 7:28 pm

hobbo wrote:
Tue 19 Jun, 2018 7:23 pm
Tweed Tiger wrote:
Tue 19 Jun, 2018 7:18 pm
hobbo wrote:
Tue 19 Jun, 2018 7:16 pm
Tweed Tiger wrote:
Tue 19 Jun, 2018 6:45 pm
England had me worried last night in LMS.
Nah ... first game jitters ...
Shoulda won 6-0

Never in doubt with Sir Harry at the helm !
I wanted to get in early before they bow out in the 16 ;)
They’ll make the quarters easy

Where’s Italy :lol:
:roll


User avatar
Cultured Bogan
Member
Member
Posts: 17317
Joined: Tue 15 Sep, 2009 11:20 pm
Location: Blue Mountains

Post by Cultured Bogan » Tue 19 Jun, 2018 8:04 pm

Reinstated my round 2 lections on page 12 FaT.
Gentlemen, this is democracy manifest!

Cuando llegue el día, y estoy parado a las puertas del cielo, será Dios pidiendo mi perdón...

User avatar
swag tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 2019
Joined: Wed 11 Nov, 2015 2:58 pm
Location: tiger island

Post by swag tiger » Tue 19 Jun, 2018 8:17 pm

Tweed Tiger wrote:
Tue 19 Jun, 2018 7:28 pm
hobbo wrote:
Tue 19 Jun, 2018 7:23 pm
Tweed Tiger wrote:
Tue 19 Jun, 2018 7:18 pm
hobbo wrote:
Tue 19 Jun, 2018 7:16 pm


Nah ... first game jitters ...
Shoulda won 6-0

Never in doubt with Sir Harry at the helm !
I wanted to get in early before they bow out in the 16 ;)
They’ll make the quarters easy

Where’s Italy :lol:
:roll
Italy has a tough set of matches against New Guinea, Malaysia and then Bangladesh.
I have family in Balmain and the Western suburbs so i guess that makes me a Balmain Westie

Winner of FIFA world cup LMS 2018

User avatar
Tigerstruck
Member
Member
Posts: 62
Joined: Fri 21 Apr, 2017 9:10 am

Post by Tigerstruck » Tue 19 Jun, 2018 9:21 pm

foreveratiger wrote:
Sun 17 Jun, 2018 5:07 pm
Tigerstruck wrote:
Thu 14 Jun, 2018 6:58 am
Ok cheers mate, here are my predictions...


Group A
Friday 15/6 1:00am
Russia vs Saudi Arabia... Russia 2-1

Friday 15/6 10:00pm
Egypt vs Uruguay... Uruguay 3-1

Group B
Saturday 16/6 1:00am
Morocco vs Iran... Iran 2-1

Saturday 16/6 4:00am
Portugal vs Spain... Spain 3-2

Group C
Saturday 16/6 8:00pm
France vs Australia... France 2-1

Sunday 17/6 2:00am
Peru vs Denmark... Draw 1-1

Group D
Saturday 16/6 11:00pm
Argentina vs Iceland... Argentina 4-1

Sunday 17/6 5:00am
Croatia vs Nigeria... Croatia 3-1

Group E
Sunday 17/6 10:00pm
Costa Rica vs Serbia... Serbia 2-0

Monday 18/6 4:00am
Brazil vs Switzerland... Brazil 3-0

Group F
Monday 18/6 1:00am
Germany vs Mexico... Germany 5-1

Monday 18/6 10:00pm
Sweden vs South Korea... South Korea 3-1

Group G
Tuesday 19/6 1:00am
Belgium vs Panama... Belgium 4-0

Tuesday 19/6 4:00am
Tunisia vs England... England 3-1

Group H
Tuesday 19/6 10:00pm
Colombia vs Japan... Draw 0-0

Wednesday 20/6 1:00am
Poland vs Sengal... Egypt 2-0



Last Man Standing... England
What score do you want there? you've done a mistake
Thanks FT, I'll go Poland 3-1

User avatar
foreveratiger
Member
Member
Posts: 11904
Joined: Mon 27 Jun, 2011 8:03 pm

Post by foreveratiger » Tue 19 Jun, 2018 10:12 pm

Tigerstruck wrote:
Tue 19 Jun, 2018 9:21 pm
foreveratiger wrote:
Sun 17 Jun, 2018 5:07 pm
Tigerstruck wrote:
Thu 14 Jun, 2018 6:58 am
Ok cheers mate, here are my predictions...


Group A
Friday 15/6 1:00am
Russia vs Saudi Arabia... Russia 2-1

Friday 15/6 10:00pm
Egypt vs Uruguay... Uruguay 3-1

Group B
Saturday 16/6 1:00am
Morocco vs Iran... Iran 2-1

Saturday 16/6 4:00am
Portugal vs Spain... Spain 3-2

Group C
Saturday 16/6 8:00pm
France vs Australia... France 2-1

Sunday 17/6 2:00am
Peru vs Denmark... Draw 1-1

Group D
Saturday 16/6 11:00pm
Argentina vs Iceland... Argentina 4-1

Sunday 17/6 5:00am
Croatia vs Nigeria... Croatia 3-1

Group E
Sunday 17/6 10:00pm
Costa Rica vs Serbia... Serbia 2-0

Monday 18/6 4:00am
Brazil vs Switzerland... Brazil 3-0

Group F
Monday 18/6 1:00am
Germany vs Mexico... Germany 5-1

Monday 18/6 10:00pm
Sweden vs South Korea... South Korea 3-1

Group G
Tuesday 19/6 1:00am
Belgium vs Panama... Belgium 4-0

Tuesday 19/6 4:00am
Tunisia vs England... England 3-1

Group H
Tuesday 19/6 10:00pm
Colombia vs Japan... Draw 0-0

Wednesday 20/6 1:00am
Poland vs Sengal... Egypt 2-0



Last Man Standing... England
What score do you want there? you've done a mistake
Thanks FT, I'll go Poland 3-1
What about all the Stage 2 games ? The 1st Stage 2 game kicks off tomorrow morning.
It depends who you talk to on this Forum, if you are Optimistic? it's because your delusional and need a reality check. If you are Pessimistic? Your accused of being a negative Nancy and to go and follow another Club.


User avatar
happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 39577
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by happy tiger » Tue 19 Jun, 2018 10:32 pm

hobbo wrote:
Tue 19 Jun, 2018 7:23 pm
Tweed Tiger wrote:
Tue 19 Jun, 2018 7:18 pm
hobbo wrote:
Tue 19 Jun, 2018 7:16 pm
Tweed Tiger wrote:
Tue 19 Jun, 2018 6:45 pm
England had me worried last night in LMS.
Nah ... first game jitters ...
Shoulda won 6-0

Never in doubt with Sir Harry at the helm !
I wanted to get in early before they bow out in the 16 ;)
They’ll make the quarters easy

Where’s Italy :lol:
Not if they keep going to Raheem , he couldn't find the net on a fishing boat

hobbo
Member
Member
Posts: 9116
Joined: Mon 10 Mar, 2014 5:03 pm

Post by hobbo » Tue 19 Jun, 2018 10:35 pm

happy tiger wrote:
Tue 19 Jun, 2018 10:32 pm
hobbo wrote:
Tue 19 Jun, 2018 7:23 pm
Tweed Tiger wrote:
Tue 19 Jun, 2018 7:18 pm
hobbo wrote:
Tue 19 Jun, 2018 7:16 pm


Nah ... first game jitters ...
Shoulda won 6-0

Never in doubt with Sir Harry at the helm !
I wanted to get in early before they bow out in the 16 ;)
They’ll make the quarters easy

Where’s Italy :lol:
Not if they keep going to Raheem , he couldn't find the net on a fishing boat
Did you rate Lingard ?
We need mongrel ..
No more plodders !

User avatar
happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 39577
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by happy tiger » Tue 19 Jun, 2018 10:41 pm

hobbo wrote:
Tue 19 Jun, 2018 10:35 pm
happy tiger wrote:
Tue 19 Jun, 2018 10:32 pm
hobbo wrote:
Tue 19 Jun, 2018 7:23 pm
Tweed Tiger wrote:
Tue 19 Jun, 2018 7:18 pm


I wanted to get in early before they bow out in the 16 ;)
They’ll make the quarters easy

Where’s Italy :lol:
Not if they keep going to Raheem , he couldn't find the net on a fishing boat
Did you rate Lingard ?
He is alri lad

You have to admit your back 3 look as reliable as our middle third , the minute they broke your midfield down you looked very vulnerable

hobbo
Member
Member
Posts: 9116
Joined: Mon 10 Mar, 2014 5:03 pm

Post by hobbo » Tue 19 Jun, 2018 10:46 pm

happy tiger wrote:
Tue 19 Jun, 2018 10:41 pm
hobbo wrote:
Tue 19 Jun, 2018 10:35 pm
happy tiger wrote:
Tue 19 Jun, 2018 10:32 pm
hobbo wrote:
Tue 19 Jun, 2018 7:23 pm


They’ll make the quarters easy

Where’s Italy :lol:
Not if they keep going to Raheem , he couldn't find the net on a fishing boat
Did you rate Lingard ?
He is alri lad

You have to admit your back 3 look as reliable as our middle third , the minute they broke your midfield down you looked very vulnerable
I only watched the goals :lol:
I can’t watch tv all day !

That’s why I asked you about Lingard .

Tunisia are a Bunch of divers !
We need mongrel ..
No more plodders !

User avatar
Geo.
Member
Member
Posts: 28335
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Sandy Point NSW..

Post by Geo. » Tue 19 Jun, 2018 10:47 pm

Glad you are making FT's job easier..happy
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..

User avatar
happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 39577
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by happy tiger » Tue 19 Jun, 2018 10:48 pm

hobbo wrote:
Tue 19 Jun, 2018 10:46 pm
happy tiger wrote:
Tue 19 Jun, 2018 10:41 pm
hobbo wrote:
Tue 19 Jun, 2018 10:35 pm
happy tiger wrote:
Tue 19 Jun, 2018 10:32 pm


Not if they keep going to Raheem , he couldn't find the net on a fishing boat
Did you rate Lingard ?
He is alri lad

You have to admit your back 3 look as reliable as our middle third , the minute they broke your midfield down you looked very vulnerable
I only watched the goals :lol:
I can’t watch tv all day !

That’s why I asked you about Lingard .

Tunisia are a Bunch of divers !
Had no plans to watch and then got a cramp around 3.15 am

Damnit I had pictures of you losing if over the penalty by Walker , and VAR didn't have an issue :roll: :roll

hobbo
Member
Member
Posts: 9116
Joined: Mon 10 Mar, 2014 5:03 pm

Post by hobbo » Tue 19 Jun, 2018 10:56 pm

happy tiger wrote:
Tue 19 Jun, 2018 10:48 pm
hobbo wrote:
Tue 19 Jun, 2018 10:46 pm
happy tiger wrote:
Tue 19 Jun, 2018 10:41 pm
hobbo wrote:
Tue 19 Jun, 2018 10:35 pm


Did you rate Lingard ?
He is alri lad

You have to admit your back 3 look as reliable as our middle third , the minute they broke your midfield down you looked very vulnerable
I only watched the goals :lol:
I can’t watch tv all day !

That’s why I asked you about Lingard .

Tunisia are a Bunch of divers !
Had no plans to watch and then got a cramp around 3.15 am

Damnit I had pictures of you losing if over the penalty by Walker , and VAR didn't have an issue :roll: :roll
I can’t watch replays when knowing the results in any sport .
Just watch a couple of mins before each goal to see the lead up work then delete .

You should have got Mrs happy to iron out your cramp :lol:
We need mongrel ..
No more plodders !

User avatar
foreveratiger
Member
Member
Posts: 11904
Joined: Mon 27 Jun, 2011 8:03 pm

Post by foreveratiger » Tue 19 Jun, 2018 11:06 pm

LIVE LADDER AFTER 8 GAMES

Ladder-------------------------Total Points

1. hobbo-------------------------12 Points
2. Tweed Tiger--------------------8 Points
3. 851---------------------------8 Points
4. Bozo97------------------------7 Points
5. Tigerstruck---------------------7 Points
6. swag tiger---------------------6 Points
7. bigsiro------------------------6 Points
8. NJLM78------------------------5 Points
9. Yossarian----------------------5 Points
10. Geo--------------------------5 Points
11. Cultured.B---------------------5 Points
12. Marshall.M---------------------4 Points
13. foreveratiger-------------------3 Points
14. Harvey------------------------3 Points
15. happy tiger---------------------1 Point


LIVE LADDER AFTER 11 GAMES

Ladder-----------Overnight scores--------------Total Points

1. hobbo-------------0 Points-------------------12 Points
2. Bozo97------------3 Points-------------------10 Points
3. Tweed Tiger--------1 Point---------------------9 Points
4. Tigerstruck---------1 Point---------------------8 Points
5. 851---------------0 Points--------------------8 Points
6. swag tiger---------1 Point---------------------7 Points
7. foreveratiger-------3 Points--------------------6 Points
8. Yossarian----------1 Point---------------------6 Points
9. bigsiro------------0 Points--------------------6 Points
10. Marshall.M---------1 Point---------------------5 Points
11. NJLM78------------0 Points--------------------5 Points
12. Geo--------------0 Points--------------------5 Points
13. Cultured.B---------0 Points--------------------5 Points
14. Harvey------------1 Point---------------------4 Points
15. happy tiger--------0 Points---------------------1 Point


LIVE LADDER AFTER 14 GAMES

Ladder-----------Overnight scores--------------Total Points

1. hobbo-------------5 Points-------------------17 Points
2. Tweed Tiger--------5 Points-------------------14 Points
3. Bozo97------------4 Points-------------------14 Points
4. foreveratiger-------5 Points-------------------11 Points
5. 851---------------3 Points-------------------11 Points
6. Geo--------------5 Points-------------------10 Points
7. swag tiger---------3 Points-------------------10 Points
8. Tigerstruck---------2 Points-------------------10 Points
9. Yossarian----------3 Points-------------------9 Points
10. happy tiger--------7 Points-------------------8 Points
11. Harvey------------4 Points-------------------8 Points
12. bigsiro------------2 Points-------------------8 Points
13. Marshall.M---------2 Point--------------------7 Points
14. NJLM78------------2 Points-------------------7 Points
15. Cultured.B----------1 Point--------------------6 Points


-----------------------------------------------------

LIVE LAST MAN STANDING RESULTS

Last Man Standing selections for Round 1

Foreveratiger-----Russia
Yossarian--------Russia
swag tiger-------Uruguay
happy----------Uruguay
Cultured.B--------Croatia
Harvey-----------Serbia
851--------------Sweden
Tweed Tiger------England
hobbo-----------England
Bozo97----------England
Tigerstruck-------England
Geo------------Morocco
NJLM78---------Argentina
Marshall.M-------Colombia
bigsiro-----------Poland
It depends who you talk to on this Forum, if you are Optimistic? it's because your delusional and need a reality check. If you are Pessimistic? Your accused of being a negative Nancy and to go and follow another Club.

User avatar
foreveratiger
Member
Member
Posts: 11904
Joined: Mon 27 Jun, 2011 8:03 pm

Post by foreveratiger » Tue 19 Jun, 2018 11:18 pm

Russia 1 Egypt 2
Portugal 4 Morocco 0
Uruguay 3 Saudi Arabia 0
Iran 0 Spain 2
Denmark 2 Australia 0
France 2 Peru 0
Argentina 2 Croatia 2
Brazil 2 Costa Rica 0
Nigeria 1 Iceland 1
Serbia 1 Switzerland 2
Belgium 3 Tunisia 0
Korea 0 Mexico 2
Germany 3 Sweden 1
England 2 Panama 0
Japan 1 Senegal 1
Poland 1 Columbia 1

LMS
Uruguay
It depends who you talk to on this Forum, if you are Optimistic? it's because your delusional and need a reality check. If you are Pessimistic? Your accused of being a negative Nancy and to go and follow another Club.

User avatar
foreveratiger
Member
Member
Posts: 11904
Joined: Mon 27 Jun, 2011 8:03 pm

Post by foreveratiger » Tue 19 Jun, 2018 11:28 pm

i'll do stage 2 in the morning
It depends who you talk to on this Forum, if you are Optimistic? it's because your delusional and need a reality check. If you are Pessimistic? Your accused of being a negative Nancy and to go and follow another Club.

User avatar
foreveratiger
Member
Member
Posts: 11904
Joined: Mon 27 Jun, 2011 8:03 pm

Post by foreveratiger » Wed 20 Jun, 2018 9:29 am

LIVE LADDER AFTER 8 GAMES

Ladder-------------------------Total Points

1. hobbo-------------------------12 Points
2. Tweed Tiger--------------------8 Points
3. 851---------------------------8 Points
4. Bozo97------------------------7 Points
5. Tigerstruck---------------------7 Points
6. swag tiger---------------------6 Points
7. bigsiro------------------------6 Points
8. NJLM78------------------------5 Points
9. Yossarian----------------------5 Points
10. Geo--------------------------5 Points
11. Cultured.B---------------------5 Points
12. Marshall.M---------------------4 Points
13. foreveratiger-------------------3 Points
14. Harvey------------------------3 Points
15. happy tiger---------------------1 Point


LIVE LADDER AFTER 11 GAMES

Ladder-----------Overnight scores--------------Total Points

1. hobbo-------------0 Points-------------------12 Points
2. Bozo97------------3 Points-------------------10 Points
3. Tweed Tiger--------1 Point---------------------9 Points
4. Tigerstruck---------1 Point---------------------8 Points
5. 851---------------0 Points--------------------8 Points
6. swag tiger---------1 Point---------------------7 Points
7. foreveratiger-------3 Points--------------------6 Points
8. Yossarian----------1 Point---------------------6 Points
9. bigsiro------------0 Points--------------------6 Points
10. Marshall.M---------1 Point---------------------5 Points
11. NJLM78------------0 Points--------------------5 Points
12. Geo--------------0 Points--------------------5 Points
13. Cultured.B---------0 Points--------------------5 Points
14. Harvey------------1 Point---------------------4 Points
15. happy tiger--------0 Points---------------------1 Point


LIVE LADDER AFTER 14 GAMES

Ladder-----------Overnight scores--------------Total Points

1. hobbo-------------5 Points-------------------17 Points
2. Tweed Tiger--------5 Points-------------------14 Points
3. Bozo97------------4 Points-------------------14 Points
4. foreveratiger-------5 Points-------------------11 Points
5. 851---------------3 Points-------------------11 Points
6. Geo--------------5 Points-------------------10 Points
7. swag tiger---------3 Points-------------------10 Points
8. Tigerstruck---------2 Points-------------------10 Points
9. Yossarian----------3 Points-------------------9 Points
10. happy tiger--------7 Points-------------------8 Points
11. Harvey------------4 Points-------------------8 Points
12. bigsiro------------2 Points-------------------8 Points
13. Marshall.M---------2 Point--------------------7 Points
14. NJLM78------------2 Points-------------------7 Points
15. Cultured.B----------1 Point--------------------6 Points


LIVE LADDER AFTER 17 GAMES

Ladder-----------Overnight scores--------------Total Points

1. hobbo-------------1 Point--------------------18 Points
2. Tweed Tiger--------1 Point--------------------15 Points
3. Bozo97------------1 Point--------------------15 Points
4. Geo--------------3 Points-------------------13 Points
5. 851---------------1 Point--------------------12 Points
6. swag tiger---------1 Point--------------------11 Points
7. foreveratiger-------0 Points-------------------11 Points
8. Cultured.B---------4 Points-------------------10 Points
9. Yossarian----------1 Point--------------------10 Points
10. Tigerstruck----------N/S---------------------10 Points
11. NJLM78-----------2 Points--------------------9 Points
12. happy tiger--------1 Point--------------------9 Points
13. Harvey------------1 Point--------------------9 Points
14. bigsiro-------------N/S---------------------8 Points
15. Marshall.M----------N/S---------------------7 Points


-----------------------------------------------------

LIVE LAST MAN STANDING RESULTS


Entrants---------Stage 1-----Stage 2

Foreveratiger-----Russia-----Uruguay
Yossarian--------Russia-----England
swag tiger-------Uruguay----Portugal
happy----------Uruguay----England
Cultured.B--------Croatia-----Japan
Harvey-----------Serbia-----England
851--------------Sweden----Uruguay
Tweed Tiger------England-----Mexico
hobbo-----------England-----Russia
Bozo97----------England-----Uruguay
Tigerstruck-------England-----Uruguay
Geo------------Morocco
NJLM78---------Argentina
Marshall.M-------Colombia
bigsiro-----------Poland
Last edited by foreveratiger on Wed 20 Jun, 2018 11:59 am, edited 2 times in total.
It depends who you talk to on this Forum, if you are Optimistic? it's because your delusional and need a reality check. If you are Pessimistic? Your accused of being a negative Nancy and to go and follow another Club.

User avatar
Cultured Bogan
Member
Member
Posts: 17317
Joined: Tue 15 Sep, 2009 11:20 pm
Location: Blue Mountains

Post by Cultured Bogan » Wed 20 Jun, 2018 9:33 am

Yeah baby #revival

Thanks Russia.
Gentlemen, this is democracy manifest!

Cuando llegue el día, y estoy parado a las puertas del cielo, será Dios pidiendo mi perdón...

User avatar
swag tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 2019
Joined: Wed 11 Nov, 2015 2:58 pm
Location: tiger island

Post by swag tiger » Wed 20 Jun, 2018 9:36 am

foreveratiger wrote:
Wed 20 Jun, 2018 9:29 am
LIVE LADDER AFTER 8 GAMES

Ladder-------------------------Total Points

1. hobbo-------------------------12 Points
2. Tweed Tiger--------------------8 Points
3. 851---------------------------8 Points
4. Bozo97------------------------7 Points
5. Tigerstruck---------------------7 Points
6. swag tiger---------------------6 Points
7. bigsiro------------------------6 Points
8. NJLM78------------------------5 Points
9. Yossarian----------------------5 Points
10. Geo--------------------------5 Points
11. Cultured.B---------------------5 Points
12. Marshall.M---------------------4 Points
13. foreveratiger-------------------3 Points
14. Harvey------------------------3 Points
15. happy tiger---------------------1 Point


LIVE LADDER AFTER 11 GAMES

Ladder-----------Overnight scores--------------Total Points

1. hobbo-------------0 Points-------------------12 Points
2. Bozo97------------3 Points-------------------10 Points
3. Tweed Tiger--------1 Point---------------------9 Points
4. Tigerstruck---------1 Point---------------------8 Points
5. 851---------------0 Points--------------------8 Points
6. swag tiger---------1 Point---------------------7 Points
7. foreveratiger-------3 Points--------------------6 Points
8. Yossarian----------1 Point---------------------6 Points
9. bigsiro------------0 Points--------------------6 Points
10. Marshall.M---------1 Point---------------------5 Points
11. NJLM78------------0 Points--------------------5 Points
12. Geo--------------0 Points--------------------5 Points
13. Cultured.B---------0 Points--------------------5 Points
14. Harvey------------1 Point---------------------4 Points
15. happy tiger--------0 Points---------------------1 Point


LIVE LADDER AFTER 14 GAMES

Ladder-----------Overnight scores--------------Total Points

1. hobbo-------------5 Points-------------------17 Points
2. Tweed Tiger--------5 Points-------------------14 Points
3. Bozo97------------4 Points-------------------14 Points
4. foreveratiger-------5 Points-------------------11 Points
5. 851---------------3 Points-------------------11 Points
6. Geo--------------5 Points-------------------10 Points
7. swag tiger---------3 Points-------------------10 Points
8. Tigerstruck---------2 Points-------------------10 Points
9. Yossarian----------3 Points-------------------9 Points
10. happy tiger--------7 Points-------------------8 Points
11. Harvey------------4 Points-------------------8 Points
12. bigsiro------------2 Points-------------------8 Points
13. Marshall.M---------2 Point--------------------7 Points
14. NJLM78------------2 Points-------------------7 Points
15. Cultured.B----------1 Point--------------------6 Points


LIVE LADDER AFTER 17 GAMES

Ladder-----------Overnight scores--------------Total Points

1. hobbo-------------1 Point--------------------18 Points
2. Tweed Tiger--------1 Point--------------------15 Points
3. Bozo97------------1 Point--------------------15 Points
4. Geo--------------3 Points-------------------13 Points
5. 851---------------1 Point--------------------12 Points
6. swag tiger---------1 Point--------------------11 Points
7. foreveratiger-------0 Points-------------------11 Points
8. Cultured.B---------4 Points-------------------10 Points
9. Yossarian----------1 Point--------------------10 Points
10. Tigerstruck----------N/S---------------------10 Points
11. NJLM78-----------2 Points--------------------9 Points
12. happy tiger--------1 Point--------------------9 Points
13. Harvey------------1 Point--------------------9 Points
14. bigsiro-------------N/S---------------------8 Points
15. Marshall.M----------N/S---------------------7 Points


-----------------------------------------------------

LIVE LAST MAN STANDING RESULTS


Entrants---------Stage 1-----Stage 2

Foreveratiger-----Russia-----Uruguay
Yossarian--------Russia-----England
swag tiger-------Uruguay----Uruguay
happy----------Uruguay----England
Cultured.B--------Croatia-----Japan
Harvey-----------Serbia-----England
851--------------Sweden----Uruguay
Tweed Tiger------England-----Mexico
hobbo-----------England-----Russia
Bozo97----------England-----Uruguay
Tigerstruck-------England-----??????
Geo------------Morocco
NJLM78---------Argentina
Marshall.M-------Colombia
bigsiro-----------Poland
I changed mine to Portugal as i have already done Uruguay. FT
I have family in Balmain and the Western suburbs so i guess that makes me a Balmain Westie

Winner of FIFA world cup LMS 2018

Post Reply