World Cup Tipping and Last Man Standing Comps

User avatar
happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 39577
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Re: World Cup Tipping and Last Man Standing Comps

Post by happy tiger » Thu 21 Jun, 2018 5:15 pm

foreveratiger wrote:
Thu 21 Jun, 2018 9:27 am
I'll do the Ladder Tonight folks .
Doing a great job mate

Pity your new intern Geo can't get his stuff right


hobbo
Member
Member
Posts: 9116
Joined: Mon 10 Mar, 2014 5:03 pm

Post by hobbo » Thu 21 Jun, 2018 8:17 pm

happy tiger wrote:
Thu 21 Jun, 2018 5:15 pm
foreveratiger wrote:
Thu 21 Jun, 2018 9:27 am
I'll do the Ladder Tonight folks .
Doing a great job mate

Pity your new intern Geo can't get his stuff right
The right hand man has been left right out :lol:

Mr Morocco they call him !
We need mongrel ..
No more plodders !

User avatar
happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 39577
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by happy tiger » Thu 21 Jun, 2018 8:27 pm

hobbo wrote:
Thu 21 Jun, 2018 8:17 pm
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 21 Jun, 2018 5:15 pm
foreveratiger wrote:
Thu 21 Jun, 2018 9:27 am
I'll do the Ladder Tonight folks .
Doing a great job mate

Pity your new intern Geo can't get his stuff right
The right hand man has been left right out :lol:

Mr Morocco they call him !
I wonder who Geo would have chosen for his LMS

Iran ??

User avatar
foreveratiger
Member
Member
Posts: 11904
Joined: Mon 27 Jun, 2011 8:03 pm

Post by foreveratiger » Thu 21 Jun, 2018 10:14 pm

Ladder before the overnight games of :
Portugal vs Morocco
Uruguay vs Saudi Arabia
Iran vs Spain


LIVE LADDER AFTER 17 GAMES

Ladder-----------Overnight scores--------------Total Points

1. hobbo-------------1 Point--------------------18 Points
2. Tweed Tiger--------1 Point--------------------15 Points
3. Bozo97------------1 Point--------------------15 Points
4. Geo--------------3 Points-------------------13 Points
5. 851---------------1 Point--------------------12 Points
6. swag tiger---------1 Point--------------------11 Points
7. foreveratiger-------0 Points-------------------11 Points
8. Cultured.B---------4 Points-------------------10 Points
9. Yossarian----------1 Point--------------------10 Points
10. Tigerstruck----------N/S---------------------10 Points
11. NJLM78-----------2 Points--------------------9 Points
12. happy tiger--------1 Point--------------------9 Points
13. Harvey------------1 Point--------------------9 Points
14. bigsiro-------------N/S---------------------8 Points
15. Marshall.M----------N/S---------------------7 Points

-------------------------------------------------------------
Ladder after the overnight games of :
Portugal vs Morocco
Uruguay vs Saudi Arabia
Iran vs Spain


LIVE LADDER AFTER 20 GAMES

Ladder-----------Overnight scores--------------Total Points

1. hobbo-------------3 Points--------------------21 Points
2. Tweed Tiger--------3 Points--------------------18 Points
3. Bozo97------------3 Points--------------------18 Points
4. Geo--------------3 Points--------------------16 Points
5. 851---------------3 Points--------------------15 Points
6. swag tiger---------3 Points--------------------14 Points
7. foreveratiger-------3 Points--------------------14 Points
8. Cultured.B---------3 Points--------------------13 Points
9. Yossarian----------3 Points-------------------13 Points
10. Tigerstruck--------3 Points--------------------13 Points
11. NJLM78------------3 Points-------------------12 Points
12. happy tiger--------3 Points-------------------12 Points
13. Harvey------------3 Points-------------------12 Points
14. Marshall.M---------3 Points-------------------10 Points
15. bigsiro------------2 Points-------------------10 Points

-------------------------------------------------------

LIVE LAST MAN STANDING RESULTS


Entrants---------Stage 1-----Stage 2

Foreveratiger-----Russia-----Uruguay
Yossarian--------Russia-----England
swag tiger-------Uruguay----Portugal
happy----------Uruguay----England
Cultured.B--------Croatia-----Japan
Harvey-----------Serbia-----England
851--------------Sweden----Uruguay
Tweed Tiger------England-----Mexico
hobbo-----------England-----Russia
Bozo97----------England-----Uruguay
Tigerstruck-------England-----Uruguay
Geo------------Morocco
NJLM78---------Argentina
Marshall.M-------Colombia
bigsiro-----------Poland
It depends who you talk to on this Forum, if you are Optimistic? it's because your delusional and need a reality check. If you are Pessimistic? Your accused of being a negative Nancy and to go and follow another Club.

User avatar
Geo.
Member
Member
Posts: 28335
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Sandy Point NSW..

Post by Geo. » Thu 21 Jun, 2018 10:23 pm

happy tiger wrote:
Thu 21 Jun, 2018 8:27 pm
hobbo wrote:
Thu 21 Jun, 2018 8:17 pm
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 21 Jun, 2018 5:15 pm
foreveratiger wrote:
Thu 21 Jun, 2018 9:27 am
I'll do the Ladder Tonight folks .
Doing a great job mate

Pity your new intern Geo can't get his stuff right
The right hand man has been left right out :lol:

Mr Morocco they call him !
I wonder who Geo would have chosen for his LMS

Iran ??

4. Geo--------------3 Points--------------------16 Points
12. happy tiger--------3 Points-------------------12 Points
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..


User avatar
happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 39577
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by happy tiger » Thu 21 Jun, 2018 10:38 pm

Tough call on Denmark with the handball ...

User avatar
Cultured Bogan
Member
Member
Posts: 17317
Joined: Tue 15 Sep, 2009 11:20 pm
Location: Blue Mountains

Post by Cultured Bogan » Thu 21 Jun, 2018 10:39 pm

Tough call against us with France too, thems the breaks. At least our call was legit and Poulson touched the ball.

1 all against the in laws.
Gentlemen, this is democracy manifest!

Cuando llegue el día, y estoy parado a las puertas del cielo, será Dios pidiendo mi perdón...

User avatar
Cultured Bogan
Member
Member
Posts: 17317
Joined: Tue 15 Sep, 2009 11:20 pm
Location: Blue Mountains

Post by Cultured Bogan » Thu 21 Jun, 2018 10:46 pm

Would have thought Spain would have put more past Iran.
Gentlemen, this is democracy manifest!

Cuando llegue el día, y estoy parado a las puertas del cielo, será Dios pidiendo mi perdón...

hobbo
Member
Member
Posts: 9116
Joined: Mon 10 Mar, 2014 5:03 pm

Post by hobbo » Thu 21 Jun, 2018 10:49 pm

happy tiger wrote:
Thu 21 Jun, 2018 10:38 pm
Tough call on Denmark with the handball ...
Disgusting call
Costing me my tipping :brick:
We need mongrel ..
No more plodders !

User avatar
foreveratiger
Member
Member
Posts: 11904
Joined: Mon 27 Jun, 2011 8:03 pm

Post by foreveratiger » Thu 21 Jun, 2018 10:50 pm

happy tiger wrote:
Thu 21 Jun, 2018 10:38 pm
Tough call on Denmark with the handball ...
Thought the same .

Australia can't score without Penalties lack a real striker....Tim Cahill would be ideal 10 years younger
It depends who you talk to on this Forum, if you are Optimistic? it's because your delusional and need a reality check. If you are Pessimistic? Your accused of being a negative Nancy and to go and follow another Club.

User avatar
Tweed Tiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 2670
Joined: Thu 06 Apr, 2017 2:57 pm
Location: Tweed Heads

Post by Tweed Tiger » Thu 21 Jun, 2018 10:57 pm

hobbo wrote:
Thu 21 Jun, 2018 10:49 pm
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 21 Jun, 2018 10:38 pm
Tough call on Denmark with the handball ...
Disgusting call
Costing me my tipping :brick:
:roll

Come on Aus 2-1!!!

Nelson
Member
Member
Posts: 3098
Joined: Sat 31 Oct, 2015 11:17 am

Post by Nelson » Thu 21 Jun, 2018 10:58 pm

foreveratiger wrote:
Thu 21 Jun, 2018 10:50 pm
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 21 Jun, 2018 10:38 pm
Tough call on Denmark with the handball ...
Thought the same .

Australia can't score without Penalties lack a real striker....Tim Cahill would be ideal 10 years younger
Might be tough but you never need to contest the ball with your arm up in the air like that, it's just asking for trouble and you can't rely on a ball to hand interpretation because they don't always come...

User avatar
happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 39577
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by happy tiger » Thu 21 Jun, 2018 10:59 pm

Cultured Bogan wrote:
Thu 21 Jun, 2018 10:39 pm
Tough call against us with France too, thems the breaks. At least our call was legit and Poulson touched the ball.

1 all against the in laws.
Not complaining CB , would of spewed if the same went the other way though

hobbo
Member
Member
Posts: 9116
Joined: Mon 10 Mar, 2014 5:03 pm

Post by hobbo » Thu 21 Jun, 2018 11:00 pm

Tweed Tiger wrote:
Thu 21 Jun, 2018 10:57 pm
hobbo wrote:
Thu 21 Jun, 2018 10:49 pm
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 21 Jun, 2018 10:38 pm
Tough call on Denmark with the handball ...
Disgusting call
Costing me my tipping :brick:
:roll

Come on Aus 2-1!!!
:bash:

:lol:

:brick:

Hand ball used to be for a deliberate hand ball now anything friggin goes

:brick:
We need mongrel ..
No more plodders !

User avatar
happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 39577
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by happy tiger » Thu 21 Jun, 2018 11:01 pm

foreveratiger wrote:
Thu 21 Jun, 2018 10:50 pm
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 21 Jun, 2018 10:38 pm
Tough call on Denmark with the handball ...
Thought the same .

Australia can't score without Penalties lack a real striker....Tim Cahill would be ideal 10 years younger
Ronaldo would be better

Given themselves a chance anyway , all we can ask for

User avatar
Cultured Bogan
Member
Member
Posts: 17317
Joined: Tue 15 Sep, 2009 11:20 pm
Location: Blue Mountains

Post by Cultured Bogan » Thu 21 Jun, 2018 11:07 pm

Is there a player that is as easily dispossessed as Rogic? Far out, bloke must have to wear a bumbag to stop people pinching his money.
Gentlemen, this is democracy manifest!

Cuando llegue el día, y estoy parado a las puertas del cielo, será Dios pidiendo mi perdón...

User avatar
happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 39577
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by happy tiger » Thu 21 Jun, 2018 11:34 pm

I'd bring on Irvine next , reckon he'll get his head on one for us

hobbo
Member
Member
Posts: 9116
Joined: Mon 10 Mar, 2014 5:03 pm

Post by hobbo » Thu 21 Jun, 2018 11:38 pm

happy tiger wrote:
Thu 21 Jun, 2018 11:34 pm
I'd bring on Irvine next , reckon he'll get his head on one for us
It’s an entertaining game !
We need mongrel ..
No more plodders !

Post Reply