World Cup Tipping and Last Man Standing Comps

User avatar
happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 39681
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Re: World Cup Tipping and Last Man Standing Comps

Post by happy tiger » Sun 08 Jul, 2018 11:25 pm

If Geo wins this comp , there is no God ,No Allah , No Buddha


User avatar
happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 39681
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by happy tiger » Sun 08 Jul, 2018 11:36 pm

We all think England are going to self destruct in some way

I actually think England will win the World Cup in 2018















And then we will see the team's secret weapon , team sports scientist from Australia Stephen Dank




















And then England get done with peptides and get an automatic 2 year ban from all football tournaments





















Spurs get relegated , Leeds promoted















Life is good , normality restored

tigerbill
Member
Member
Posts: 182
Joined: Tue 11 Sep, 2012 3:03 pm

Post by tigerbill » Mon 09 Jul, 2018 5:19 am

Lookin at your bets I do wonder. Have you seen the French team? Best team by a mile on paper and in practice. You were crazy to vote for Uruguay, and you are crazy to vote England. France or Belgium.
Regarding England, I personally don't want them to win..you guys do remember they chucked us on this rock as convicts a few years ago right? :lol:

Good luck on the betting to all!

User avatar
foreveratiger
Member
Member
Posts: 11909
Joined: Mon 27 Jun, 2011 8:03 pm

Post by foreveratiger » Mon 09 Jul, 2018 5:53 pm

Semi Finals

Wednesday 11/7 4:00am
France vs Belgium

Thursday 12/7 4:00am
Croatia vs England
Last edited by foreveratiger on Wed 11 Jul, 2018 8:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
It depends who you talk to on this Forum, if you are Optimistic? it's because your delusional and need a reality check. If you are Pessimistic? Your accused of being a negative Nancy and to go and follow another Club.

User avatar
foreveratiger
Member
Member
Posts: 11909
Joined: Mon 27 Jun, 2011 8:03 pm

Post by foreveratiger » Mon 09 Jul, 2018 5:55 pm

Wednesday 11/7 4:00am
France vs Belgium.......Belgium 1-0

Thursday 12/7 4:00am
Croatia vs England......0-0
It depends who you talk to on this Forum, if you are Optimistic? it's because your delusional and need a reality check. If you are Pessimistic? Your accused of being a negative Nancy and to go and follow another Club.


User avatar
Tweed Tiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 2731
Joined: Thu 06 Apr, 2017 2:57 pm
Location: Tweed Heads

Post by Tweed Tiger » Mon 09 Jul, 2018 6:18 pm

Wednesday 11/7 4:00am
France vs Belgium France 2-1

Thursday 12/7 4:00am
Croatia vs England Croatia 1-0

User avatar
happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 39681
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by happy tiger » Mon 09 Jul, 2018 6:33 pm

France v Belgium 2-2

Croatia v England 2-1

User avatar
happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 39681
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by happy tiger » Mon 09 Jul, 2018 6:51 pm

tigerbill wrote:
Mon 09 Jul, 2018 5:19 am
Lookin at your bets I do wonder. Have you seen the French team? Best team by a mile on paper and in practice. You were crazy to vote for Uruguay, and you are crazy to vote England. France or Belgium.
Regarding England, I personally don't want them to win..you guys do remember they chucked us on this rock as convicts a few years ago right? :lol:

Good luck on the betting to all!
I don't care they threw us on this little bit of Gods paradise

But when they lose its piss funny watching the reaction , you thought Australia ,India or Pakistan losing was bad

Especially if they can find a scapegoat

#Englandplodfest

User avatar
swag tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 2053
Joined: Wed 11 Nov, 2015 2:58 pm
Location: tiger island

Post by swag tiger » Mon 09 Jul, 2018 6:52 pm

France v Belgium 2-1

Croatia v England 1-2
I have family in Balmain and the Western suburbs so i guess that makes me a Balmain Westie

Winner of FIFA world cup LMS 2018

User avatar
NJLM78
Member
Member
Posts: 2678
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 1:51 pm

Post by NJLM78 » Mon 09 Jul, 2018 6:52 pm

France 3 Belgium 3
England 2 Croatia 1

User avatar
851
Member
Member
Posts: 5821
Joined: Sun 12 Jul, 2009 6:38 pm

Post by 851 » Mon 09 Jul, 2018 7:27 pm

Wednesday 11/7 4:00am
France vs Belgium.......Belgium 1 - 0

Thursday 12/7 4:00am
Croatia vs England......Croatia 2 - 1
Go hard or go home

hobbo
Member
Member
Posts: 9200
Joined: Mon 10 Mar, 2014 5:03 pm

Post by hobbo » Mon 09 Jul, 2018 7:45 pm

France 1 Belgium 2

England 2 Croatia 1

Thx
We need mongrel ..
No more plodders !

hobbo
Member
Member
Posts: 9200
Joined: Mon 10 Mar, 2014 5:03 pm

Post by hobbo » Mon 09 Jul, 2018 7:47 pm

happy tiger wrote:
Mon 09 Jul, 2018 6:51 pm
tigerbill wrote:
Mon 09 Jul, 2018 5:19 am
Lookin at your bets I do wonder. Have you seen the French team? Best team by a mile on paper and in practice. You were crazy to vote for Uruguay, and you are crazy to vote England. France or Belgium.
Regarding England, I personally don't want them to win..you guys do remember they chucked us on this rock as convicts a few years ago right? :lol:

Good luck on the betting to all!
I don't care they threw us on this little bit of Gods paradise

But when they lose its piss funny watching the reaction , you thought Australia ,India or Pakistan losing was bad

Especially if they can find a scapegoat

#Englandplodfest
Christ you talk some rubbish :lol:
We need mongrel ..
No more plodders !

User avatar
happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 39681
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by happy tiger » Mon 09 Jul, 2018 7:51 pm

hobbo wrote:
Mon 09 Jul, 2018 7:47 pm
happy tiger wrote:
Mon 09 Jul, 2018 6:51 pm
tigerbill wrote:
Mon 09 Jul, 2018 5:19 am
Lookin at your bets I do wonder. Have you seen the French team? Best team by a mile on paper and in practice. You were crazy to vote for Uruguay, and you are crazy to vote England. France or Belgium.
Regarding England, I personally don't want them to win..you guys do remember they chucked us on this rock as convicts a few years ago right? :lol:

Good luck on the betting to all!
I don't care they threw us on this little bit of Gods paradise

But when they lose its piss funny watching the reaction , you thought Australia ,India or Pakistan losing was bad

Especially if they can find a scapegoat

#Englandplodfest
Christ you talk some rubbish :lol:
Every football tournament you blokes lose , the poor bugger who misses the penalty , gets sent off etc becomes English Public Enemy No 1

Even Southgate himself acknowledged it in an interview , especially seeing he was in that exact situation :brick: :brick:

Deny it ......

User avatar
Geo.
Member
Member
Posts: 28453
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Sandy Point NSW..

Post by Geo. » Mon 09 Jul, 2018 7:53 pm

hobbo wrote:
Mon 09 Jul, 2018 7:47 pm
happy tiger wrote:
Mon 09 Jul, 2018 6:51 pm
tigerbill wrote:
Mon 09 Jul, 2018 5:19 am
Lookin at your bets I do wonder. Have you seen the French team? Best team by a mile on paper and in practice. You were crazy to vote for Uruguay, and you are crazy to vote England. France or Belgium.
Regarding England, I personally don't want them to win..you guys do remember they chucked us on this rock as convicts a few years ago right? :lol:

Good luck on the betting to all!
I don't care they threw us on this little bit of Gods paradise

But when they lose its piss funny watching the reaction , you thought Australia ,India or Pakistan losing was bad

Especially if they can find a scapegoat

#Englandplodfest
Christ you talk some rubbish :lol:

toad withdrawals
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..

User avatar
happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 39681
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by happy tiger » Mon 09 Jul, 2018 8:29 pm

Geo. wrote:
Mon 09 Jul, 2018 7:53 pm
hobbo wrote:
Mon 09 Jul, 2018 7:47 pm
happy tiger wrote:
Mon 09 Jul, 2018 6:51 pm
tigerbill wrote:
Mon 09 Jul, 2018 5:19 am
Lookin at your bets I do wonder. Have you seen the French team? Best team by a mile on paper and in practice. You were crazy to vote for Uruguay, and you are crazy to vote England. France or Belgium.
Regarding England, I personally don't want them to win..you guys do remember they chucked us on this rock as convicts a few years ago right? :lol:

Good luck on the betting to all!
I don't care they threw us on this little bit of Gods paradise

But when they lose its piss funny watching the reaction , you thought Australia ,India or Pakistan losing was bad

Especially if they can find a scapegoat

#Englandplodfest
Christ you talk some rubbish :lol:

toad withdrawals
Hop off and kiss a princess

User avatar
swag tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 2053
Joined: Wed 11 Nov, 2015 2:58 pm
Location: tiger island

Post by swag tiger » Mon 09 Jul, 2018 9:39 pm

it's only fitting that Hobbo wins so he gets to feel what it is like to win something.
I have family in Balmain and the Western suburbs so i guess that makes me a Balmain Westie

Winner of FIFA world cup LMS 2018

User avatar
Geo.
Member
Member
Posts: 28453
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Sandy Point NSW..

Post by Geo. » Mon 09 Jul, 2018 9:44 pm

swag tiger wrote:
Mon 09 Jul, 2018 9:39 pm
it's only fitting that Hobbo wins so he gets to feel what it is like to win something.
Hobbo has won a predict 6 before as well as $1500 in an NRL tipping comp..

happy tho duck egg..0 from 600..
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..

Post Reply