Demps wrote:
Thu 05 Jul, 2018 7:42 pm
Byron Bay Fan wrote:
Thu 05 Jul, 2018 6:54 pm
Cultured Bogan wrote:
Thu 05 Jul, 2018 5:06 pm
Byron Bay Fan wrote:
Thu 05 Jul, 2018 4:07 pm

Actually similar situation to few months ago when I repeatedly rammed that sewerage pipe into my female neighbour who was attacking me with a rake and I gave her husband a king hit with it for good measure. The cops came and it was their double word against mine but the cops did not press charges - self defence.
So you shoot at destitute families, belt women & dog shot blokes, or you're a pathological liar.

Either way it's pathetic lmao...
You forgot when I wobbled my arse at that macho guy and had to defend myself with a certain instrument.

We are going to have a long off season and no Farah to fight about but don't worry I still have plenty of dry ammo.
😂 This guy has lost it...
I'm not convinced he ever had it to start with.

Demps

Post by Demps » Thu 05 Jul, 2018 8:39 pm

Yossarian wrote:
Thu 05 Jul, 2018 8:26 pm
Demps wrote:
Byron Bay Fan wrote:
Cultured Bogan wrote:
Thu 05 Jul, 2018 5:06 pm

So you shoot at destitute families, belt women & dog shot blokes, or you're a pathological liar.

Either way it's pathetic lmao...
You forgot when I wobbled my arse at that macho guy and had to defend myself with a certain instrument.

We are going to have a long off season and no Farah to fight about but don't worry I still have plenty of dry ammo.
Clearly not lol...
Beating women and using the sun as a watch.
#Unbeatable

"I never lie because I don't fear anyone. You only lie when you're afraid" - John Gotti

Wests Tigers Forum's most brilliant mind.

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Thu 05 Jul, 2018 8:40 pm

OK time to lock the thread I think....or are we now encouraging attention seekers?

swag tiger

Post by swag tiger » Thu 05 Jul, 2018 8:43 pm

Cultured Bogan wrote:
Wed 04 Jul, 2018 9:27 am
At least the brawl made the game interesting.

Apart from Baseball, Basketball would have to be one of the most boring games going.
Apart from the baseball part i have to agree with you there Bogan.
I have family in Balmain and the Western suburbs so i guess that makes me a Balmain Westie

Winner of FIFA world cup LMS 2018 Winner of WTF Draft 2

goldcoast tiger

Post by goldcoast tiger » Thu 05 Jul, 2018 8:57 pm

swag tiger wrote:
Thu 05 Jul, 2018 8:43 pm
Cultured Bogan wrote:
Wed 04 Jul, 2018 9:27 am
At least the brawl made the game interesting.

Apart from Baseball, Basketball would have to be one of the most boring games going.
Apart from the baseball part i have to agree with you there Bogan.
Yeah, it’s the only game where the last 5 minutes , take half an hour to complete,
At the commencement of each half, theyShould just start the clock at 5 minutes to go,
That’d get rid of a lot of the boring stuff,

Demps

Post by Demps » Thu 05 Jul, 2018 9:14 pm

Love the thread title.
#Unbeatable

"I never lie because I don't fear anyone. You only lie when you're afraid" - John Gotti

Onthebus

Post by Onthebus » Thu 05 Jul, 2018 11:30 pm

Byron Bay Fan wrote:
Thu 05 Jul, 2018 11:42 am
Onthebus wrote:
Thu 05 Jul, 2018 11:12 am
The fuel to the fire was the pre game warm up where a filo tried to trip an Aussie who had his back turned, he lashed out at the wrong person and the rest was an embarrassment to the game
Sounds like slap stick comedy.
Unless we see the full video we don't know what came first. Before the flare up there was definitely argy bargy by Aussie no. 4 as shows in my last post. Also Kickert made it worse by standing over his victim when already on the floor - no wonder the Filos re-acted (shhhh Kickert is not an Aussie). I feel sorry for both teams except Kickert - the ref has already called a foul before he stepped in.
Fox sports video shows how it all started, Filos had a Michael Ennis and Aussies had a Hindmarsh who wanted to belt him

Byron Bay Fan

Post by Byron Bay Fan » Fri 06 Jul, 2018 7:30 am

Demps wrote:
Thu 05 Jul, 2018 8:39 pm
Yossarian wrote:
Demps wrote:
Byron Bay Fan wrote:

Clearly not lol...
I have achieved something that no one else has being capable of in 19 years
Malcolm Knox: What has happened this week is a pity for the Tigers, a pity for Jason Taylor and a pity for Robbie Farah, who had achieved more than the Big Four put together but was somehow turned into collateral damage. (SMH 25-26 March, 2017)

Demps

Post by Demps » Fri 06 Jul, 2018 7:36 am

Byron Bay Fan wrote:
Fri 06 Jul, 2018 7:30 am
Demps wrote:
Yossarian wrote:
Demps wrote:

Clearly not lol...
Humiliate yourself on the forum?
#Unbeatable

TCL
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Post by TCL » Fri 06 Jul, 2018 7:45 am

Byron Bay Fan wrote:
Demps wrote:
Yossarian wrote:
Demps wrote:

Clearly not lol...
Congratulations. I'm sure it's only one of your many achievements. Along with landing on the moon in a home made rocket using biodegradable fuel and in a space suit made of hemp.

Byron Bay Fan

Post by Byron Bay Fan » Fri 06 Jul, 2018 7:55 am

I united the board so I am a hero. Whereas Kickert only brought shame on the Aussies - we should be more careful whom we let wear the green and gold. Maybe his training did not include respecting the colours and not bringing shame on them.
Malcolm Knox: What has happened this week is a pity for the Tigers, a pity for Jason Taylor and a pity for Robbie Farah, who had achieved more than the Big Four put together but was somehow turned into collateral damage. (SMH 25-26 March, 2017)

TrueTiger

Post by TrueTiger » Fri 06 Jul, 2018 8:17 am

Byron Bay Fan wrote:
Demps wrote:
Thu 05 Jul, 2018 3:09 pm
Geo. wrote:
Thu 05 Jul, 2018 2:27 pm
Cultured Bogan wrote:
Thu 05 Jul, 2018 1:57 pm
The thread should be renamed "Filipino basketball and more assorted acid induced BBF anecdotes that didn't happen."
He did belt his misses tho so I'm done with him...good luck..
😂
Actually similar situation to few months ago when I repeatedly rammed that sewerage pipe into my female neighbour who was attacking me with a rake and I gave her husband a king hit with it for good measure. The cops came and it was their double word against mine but the cops did not press charges - self defence.
BBF,there are things to discuss on a forum and somethings not to discuss on a forum....some of your actions that you have taken as heroic only convince people that you are heading towards the padded cell...of course if you seek you can find help within our community and its free...best of luck mate....we are all Gods creatures...
You may see me struggle...but you will never see me quit... :D

Demps

Post by Demps » Fri 06 Jul, 2018 8:52 am

Geo, can u arrange a welfare check on BBF as well as a psych assessment.
#Unbeatable

Byron Bay Fan

Post by Byron Bay Fan » Fri 06 Jul, 2018 9:40 am

TrueTiger wrote:
Fri 06 Jul, 2018 8:17 am
Byron Bay Fan wrote:
Demps wrote:
Thu 05 Jul, 2018 3:09 pm
Geo. wrote:
Thu 05 Jul, 2018 2:27 pm

He did belt his misses tho so I'm done with him...good luck..
😂
BBF,there are things to discuss on a forum and somethings not to discuss on a forum....some of your actions that you have taken as heroic only convince people that you are heading towards the padded cell...of course if you seek you can find help within our community and its free...best of luck mate....we are all Gods creatures...
True Tiger, I think God would disown me that is another story - now if Geo wants to tease it out I am willing. I will still have plenty of ammo for the off season. At least I have shown more balls than most of our beloved WT team.

Yossarian

Post by Yossarian » Fri 06 Jul, 2018 11:37 am

Demps wrote:
Fri 06 Jul, 2018 7:36 am
Byron Bay Fan wrote:
Demps wrote:
Yossarian wrote:

Clearly not lol...
Humiliate yourself on the forum?
Plenty of people have shown they're capable of doing that.

4jtigers
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Post by 4jtigers » Fri 06 Jul, 2018 11:48 am

My ethnicity is Filipino but grew up here. I don't condone what Kickert did but he has reasons why he did what he did. The filipino player started it during warm-ups.

Here's the clip from DailyMail UK.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... 8087181602

I hope I am allowed to post links. If not please delete this post.
Old Ways won't Open New Doors – author uknown

Byron Bay Fan

Post by Byron Bay Fan » Fri 06 Jul, 2018 12:13 pm

4jtigers wrote:
Fri 06 Jul, 2018 11:48 am
My ethnicity is Filipino but grew up here. I don't condone what Kickert did but he has reasons why he did what he did. The filipino player started it during warm-ups.

There are much bad blood on both sides before Kickert's action. In the second video that I have posted above you will see that Oz no.4, who was flattened, just prior to that was flattening Pinoys at random, they were no where near him with their backs turned. After the penalty had been given there against the Pinoy aggressive there was absolutely no need for Kickert to intervene. I have watched many international games live in Sydney and when bods went down there was no such re-action from their team mate - the refs handle it. Oz no. 4 was whacked in the chest not in the head. He was not stood over like Kickert did.

4jtigers
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Post by 4jtigers » Fri 06 Jul, 2018 2:07 pm

Byron Bay Fan wrote:
Fri 06 Jul, 2018 12:13 pm
4jtigers wrote:
Fri 06 Jul, 2018 11:48 am

There are much bad blood on both sides before Kickert's action. In the second video that I have posted above you will see that Oz no.4, who was flattened, just prior to that was flattening Pinoys at random, they were no where near him with their backs turned. After the penalty had been given there against the Pinoy aggressive there was absolutely no need for Kickert to intervene. I have watched many international games live in Sydney and when bods went down there was no such re-action from their team mate - the refs handle it. Oz no. 4 was whacked in the chest not in the head. He was not stood over like Kickert did.

I saw that clip, I think no 4 was Goulding - it is a bad thing for the sport. My boys are playing basketball now at Mt Druitt NSW instead of league. They are tall but too skinny compared to the islander kids that play league so I just supported them when they wanted to change. They love watching rugby league though instead of basketball.

Anyway, I hope what happened in the international arena doesn't filter down to the local leagues. One is playing in the under 16s GF, the others bowed out in the semi-final.
Old Ways won't Open New Doors – author uknown