NFL Fantasy - The Forum League

User avatar
guyofthetiger
Member
Member
Posts: 1166
Joined: Sun 19 Feb, 2012 6:09 pm

Re: NFL Fantasy - The Forum League

Post by guyofthetiger » Thu 15 Nov, 2018 12:36 pm

swag tiger wrote:
Thu 15 Nov, 2018 12:34 pm
guyofthetiger wrote:
Thu 15 Nov, 2018 12:31 pm
swag tiger wrote:
Thu 15 Nov, 2018 10:33 am
Willing to trade Lockett and Lewis for a Running back and a WR in the top 30's-20's as a package.
I'll give you John Brown and Mike Davis
2 WR's for a RB and a WR?

Davis is an RB
Crush, kill and destroy!
Said that golden Android!
Pineapples from the Dawn of Time


User avatar
swag tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 2677
Joined: Wed 11 Nov, 2015 2:58 pm
Location: tiger island

Post by swag tiger » Thu 15 Nov, 2018 12:40 pm

guyofthetiger wrote:
Thu 15 Nov, 2018 12:36 pm
swag tiger wrote:
Thu 15 Nov, 2018 12:34 pm
guyofthetiger wrote:
Thu 15 Nov, 2018 12:31 pm
swag tiger wrote:
Thu 15 Nov, 2018 10:33 am
Willing to trade Lockett and Lewis for a Running back and a WR in the top 30's-20's as a package.
I'll give you John Brown and Mike Davis
2 WR's for a RB and a WR?

Davis is an RB
Lewis is #24 where as Davis is #24.
I have family in Balmain and the Western suburbs so i guess that makes me a Balmain Westie

Winner of FIFA world cup LMS 2018 Winner of WTF Draft 2

User avatar
guyofthetiger
Member
Member
Posts: 1166
Joined: Sun 19 Feb, 2012 6:09 pm

Post by guyofthetiger » Thu 15 Nov, 2018 12:43 pm

swag tiger wrote:
Thu 15 Nov, 2018 12:40 pm
guyofthetiger wrote:
Thu 15 Nov, 2018 12:36 pm
swag tiger wrote:
Thu 15 Nov, 2018 12:34 pm
guyofthetiger wrote:
Thu 15 Nov, 2018 12:31 pm


I'll give you John Brown and Mike Davis
2 WR's for a RB and a WR?

Davis is an RB
Lewis is #24 where as Davis is #24.
Up to you. I don't mind either way given Brown's run home and Carson's injury woes.

Neither Lewis nor Lockett are sure things by any means from here - hence why you're getting rid of them..

I'm offering a late 20s and an early 40s for a late 20s and early 40s.
Crush, kill and destroy!
Said that golden Android!
Pineapples from the Dawn of Time

User avatar
swag tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 2677
Joined: Wed 11 Nov, 2015 2:58 pm
Location: tiger island

Post by swag tiger » Thu 15 Nov, 2018 12:46 pm

guyofthetiger wrote:
Thu 15 Nov, 2018 12:43 pm
swag tiger wrote:
Thu 15 Nov, 2018 12:40 pm
guyofthetiger wrote:
Thu 15 Nov, 2018 12:36 pm
swag tiger wrote:
Thu 15 Nov, 2018 12:34 pm

2 WR's for a RB and a WR?

Davis is an RB
Lewis is #24 where as Davis is #24.
Up to you. I don't mind either way given Brown's run home and Carson's injury woes.

Neither Lewis nor Lockett are sure things by any means from here - hence why you're getting rid of them..

I'm offering a late 20s and an early 40s for a late 20s and early 40s.
Lockett is pretty much going to be a main stay in the Sea Hawks side.
I have family in Balmain and the Western suburbs so i guess that makes me a Balmain Westie

Winner of FIFA world cup LMS 2018 Winner of WTF Draft 2

User avatar
guyofthetiger
Member
Member
Posts: 1166
Joined: Sun 19 Feb, 2012 6:09 pm

Post by guyofthetiger » Thu 15 Nov, 2018 12:49 pm

swag tiger wrote:
Thu 15 Nov, 2018 12:46 pm
guyofthetiger wrote:
Thu 15 Nov, 2018 12:43 pm
swag tiger wrote:
Thu 15 Nov, 2018 12:40 pm
guyofthetiger wrote:
Thu 15 Nov, 2018 12:36 pm



Davis is an RB
Lewis is #24 where as Davis is #24.
Up to you. I don't mind either way given Brown's run home and Carson's injury woes.

Neither Lewis nor Lockett are sure things by any means from here - hence why you're getting rid of them..

I'm offering a late 20s and an early 40s for a late 20s and early 40s.
Lockett is pretty much going to be a main stay in the Sea Hawks side.

Pretty much maybe could be kinda option for sure...
Crush, kill and destroy!
Said that golden Android!
Pineapples from the Dawn of Time


User avatar
swag tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 2677
Joined: Wed 11 Nov, 2015 2:58 pm
Location: tiger island

Post by swag tiger » Thu 15 Nov, 2018 12:56 pm

guyofthetiger wrote:
Thu 15 Nov, 2018 12:49 pm
swag tiger wrote:
Thu 15 Nov, 2018 12:46 pm
guyofthetiger wrote:
Thu 15 Nov, 2018 12:43 pm
swag tiger wrote:
Thu 15 Nov, 2018 12:40 pm

Lewis is #24 where as Davis is #24.
Up to you. I don't mind either way given Brown's run home and Carson's injury woes.

Neither Lewis nor Lockett are sure things by any means from here - hence why you're getting rid of them..

I'm offering a late 20s and an early 40s for a late 20s and early 40s.
Lockett is pretty much going to be a main stay in the Sea Hawks side.

Pretty much maybe could be kinda option for sure...
If you look at his stats he is one of Wilsons favorite end zone targets.
I have family in Balmain and the Western suburbs so i guess that makes me a Balmain Westie

Winner of FIFA world cup LMS 2018 Winner of WTF Draft 2

Bozo97
Member
Member
Posts: 293
Joined: Tue 12 Apr, 2016 10:57 am

Post by Bozo97 » Thu 15 Nov, 2018 12:59 pm

We seem to have a few inactives in this league now, does anyone know if there is a way we can force trades with them or remove their players from the teams, Seems pretty silly having all those start players sat on the bench being unused

User avatar
guyofthetiger
Member
Member
Posts: 1166
Joined: Sun 19 Feb, 2012 6:09 pm

Post by guyofthetiger » Thu 15 Nov, 2018 1:09 pm

swag tiger wrote:
Thu 15 Nov, 2018 12:56 pm
guyofthetiger wrote:
Thu 15 Nov, 2018 12:49 pm
swag tiger wrote:
Thu 15 Nov, 2018 12:46 pm
guyofthetiger wrote:
Thu 15 Nov, 2018 12:43 pm


Up to you. I don't mind either way given Brown's run home and Carson's injury woes.

Neither Lewis nor Lockett are sure things by any means from here - hence why you're getting rid of them..

I'm offering a late 20s and an early 40s for a late 20s and early 40s.
Lockett is pretty much going to be a main stay in the Sea Hawks side.

Pretty much maybe could be kinda option for sure...
If you look at his stats he is one of Wilsons favorite end zone targets.

John Brown and Dion Lewis potential week to week flex.

The other two likely to be on the bench from here on but both with potential.

Not even sure I want to give up Davis for Lockett to be honest, nor Brown for Lewis for that matter, but willing to take a punt.
Crush, kill and destroy!
Said that golden Android!
Pineapples from the Dawn of Time

User avatar
guyofthetiger
Member
Member
Posts: 1166
Joined: Sun 19 Feb, 2012 6:09 pm

Post by guyofthetiger » Thu 15 Nov, 2018 3:25 pm

Bozo97 wrote:
Thu 15 Nov, 2018 12:59 pm
We seem to have a few inactives in this league now, does anyone know if there is a way we can force trades with them or remove their players from the teams, Seems pretty silly having all those start players sat on the bench being unused

I was thinking the same but probably not much you that can be done
Crush, kill and destroy!
Said that golden Android!
Pineapples from the Dawn of Time

User avatar
The Patriot
Member
Member
Posts: 2459
Joined: Fri 16 Feb, 2018 8:39 am

Post by The Patriot » Thu 15 Nov, 2018 3:36 pm

guyofthetiger wrote:
Thu 15 Nov, 2018 12:49 pm
swag tiger wrote:
Thu 15 Nov, 2018 12:46 pm
guyofthetiger wrote:
Thu 15 Nov, 2018 12:43 pm
swag tiger wrote:
Thu 15 Nov, 2018 12:40 pm

Lewis is #24 where as Davis is #24.
Up to you. I don't mind either way given Brown's run home and Carson's injury woes.

Neither Lewis nor Lockett are sure things by any means from here - hence why you're getting rid of them..

I'm offering a late 20s and an early 40s for a late 20s and early 40s.
Lockett is pretty much going to be a main stay in the Sea Hawks side.

Pretty much maybe could be kinda option for sure...
Nice response 8-)
Its an opinion!

User avatar
guyofthetiger
Member
Member
Posts: 1166
Joined: Sun 19 Feb, 2012 6:09 pm

Post by guyofthetiger » Thu 15 Nov, 2018 4:05 pm

Bozo97 wrote:
Thu 15 Nov, 2018 12:59 pm
We seem to have a few inactives in this league now, does anyone know if there is a way we can force trades with them or remove their players from the teams, Seems pretty silly having all those start players sat on the bench being unused

It would be good to know who's active enough to do some final trades with.

Especially now the waiver wire is bled dry.
Crush, kill and destroy!
Said that golden Android!
Pineapples from the Dawn of Time

Bozo97
Member
Member
Posts: 293
Joined: Tue 12 Apr, 2016 10:57 am

Post by Bozo97 » Thu 15 Nov, 2018 4:21 pm

guyofthetiger wrote:
Thu 15 Nov, 2018 4:05 pm
Bozo97 wrote:
Thu 15 Nov, 2018 12:59 pm
We seem to have a few inactives in this league now, does anyone know if there is a way we can force trades with them or remove their players from the teams, Seems pretty silly having all those start players sat on the bench being unused

It would be good to know who's active enough to do some final trades with.

Especially now the waiver wire is bled dry.
Exactly, I see Kamara and Brees to name a few sitting on the bench.. Would love either of them

User avatar
guyofthetiger
Member
Member
Posts: 1166
Joined: Sun 19 Feb, 2012 6:09 pm

Post by guyofthetiger » Fri 16 Nov, 2018 1:54 pm

Are we in playoffs already?
Crush, kill and destroy!
Said that golden Android!
Pineapples from the Dawn of Time

User avatar
swag tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 2677
Joined: Wed 11 Nov, 2015 2:58 pm
Location: tiger island

Post by swag tiger » Fri 16 Nov, 2018 4:44 pm

guyofthetiger wrote:
Fri 16 Nov, 2018 1:54 pm
Are we in playoffs already?
They start after week 15.
I have family in Balmain and the Western suburbs so i guess that makes me a Balmain Westie

Winner of FIFA world cup LMS 2018 Winner of WTF Draft 2

User avatar
guyofthetiger
Member
Member
Posts: 1166
Joined: Sun 19 Feb, 2012 6:09 pm

Post by guyofthetiger » Fri 16 Nov, 2018 6:26 pm

swag tiger wrote:
Fri 16 Nov, 2018 4:44 pm
guyofthetiger wrote:
Fri 16 Nov, 2018 1:54 pm
Are we in playoffs already?
They start after week 15.

Ok ta
Crush, kill and destroy!
Said that golden Android!
Pineapples from the Dawn of Time

User avatar
guyofthetiger
Member
Member
Posts: 1166
Joined: Sun 19 Feb, 2012 6:09 pm

Post by guyofthetiger » Tue 20 Nov, 2018 7:37 pm

Dammit I really needed the win this week.

Burton, Davis and the Cardinals really fluffed it.
Crush, kill and destroy!
Said that golden Android!
Pineapples from the Dawn of Time

User avatar
Harvey
Member
Member
Posts: 3812
Joined: Mon 22 Jun, 2015 10:01 pm
Location: Leumeah

Post by Harvey » Tue 20 Nov, 2018 10:00 pm

Picking Bortles off the waiver and starting him was a dumb move.

Gone next week

User avatar
swag tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 2677
Joined: Wed 11 Nov, 2015 2:58 pm
Location: tiger island

Post by swag tiger » Tue 20 Nov, 2018 10:59 pm

Hopefully i can replace Lewis with someone on the Wavier.
I have family in Balmain and the Western suburbs so i guess that makes me a Balmain Westie

Winner of FIFA world cup LMS 2018 Winner of WTF Draft 2

Post Reply