NFL Fantasy - The Forum League

swag tiger

Re: NFL Fantasy - The Forum League

Post by swag tiger » Fri 07 Sep, 2018 1:58 pm

iofthetigers wrote:
Fri 07 Sep, 2018 1:53 pm
If he is averaging 10.47 he will be a top 20 RB. I think you will be surprised when you see the score some players will post next week
His starting position is not very strong and he could possibly be knocked down to 3rd rate RB.
I have family in Balmain and the Western suburbs so i guess that makes me a Balmain Westie

Winner of FIFA world cup LMS 2018 Winner of WTF Draft 2

The Patriot

Post by The Patriot » Fri 07 Sep, 2018 2:54 pm

Prediction

Steve-O has a trade request from Swag Tiger for Jay Ajay come Monday
Its an opinion!

swag tiger

Post by swag tiger » Fri 07 Sep, 2018 3:07 pm

The Patriot wrote:
Fri 07 Sep, 2018 2:54 pm
Prediction

I have players in mind and Jay ajay isn't one of them.
I have family in Balmain and the Western suburbs so i guess that makes me a Balmain Westie

Bozo97

Post by Bozo97 » Fri 07 Sep, 2018 3:07 pm

The Patriot wrote:
Prediction

:roll

iofthetigers

Post by iofthetigers » Fri 07 Sep, 2018 3:53 pm

I have had more proposals than Joan Collins ,thanks for another offer Swag but no. I selected my team & Barkley was the first player I selected so I doubt I will trade him especially before a game has been played.

The Patriot

Post by The Patriot » Fri 07 Sep, 2018 4:03 pm

😂
Its an opinion!

guyofthetiger

Post by guyofthetiger » Fri 07 Sep, 2018 6:09 pm

iofthetigers wrote:
Thu 06 Sep, 2018 10:01 pm
In terms of Tight Ends the Gronk is light years ahead of anyone. People don’ t give away top tier running backs especially if it is not a PPR league they are like 2nd rowers in NRL SuperCoach.

Thanks for that.

Yes, someone else said a good tight end was like a 10th best centre.

I'll keep them both I think.
Crush, kill and destroy!
Said that golden Android!
Pineapples from the Dawn of Time

guyofthetiger

Post by guyofthetiger » Fri 07 Sep, 2018 6:10 pm

The Patriot wrote:
Fri 07 Sep, 2018 6:56 am
guyofthetiger wrote:
Thu 06 Sep, 2018 9:19 pm
I have both Walker and Olsen in another league.

Would I be better of trading one of these for a top 10 RB?

My RBs aren't so great.
Look if you can get a top 10 RB go for it but if not its not a bad idea to hold on to two tight ends. Its a tricky position.

Thanks for that
Crush, kill and destroy!
Said that golden Android!
Pineapples from the Dawn of Time

swag tiger

Post by swag tiger » Fri 07 Sep, 2018 6:25 pm

guyofthetiger wrote:
Fri 07 Sep, 2018 6:10 pm
The Patriot wrote:
Fri 07 Sep, 2018 6:56 am
guyofthetiger wrote:
Thu 06 Sep, 2018 9:19 pm
I have both Walker and Olsen in another league.

Would I be better of trading one of these for a top 10 RB?

My RBs aren't so great.
Look if you can get a top 10 RB go for it but if not its not a bad idea to hold on to two tight ends. Its a tricky position.

Thanks for that
I have Engram who who is a solid 10th on the TE rankings.

The Patriot

Post by The Patriot » Fri 07 Sep, 2018 11:37 pm

Well live and learn.

The proposed trade with Iofthetiger didnt go through. it says because he would exceed his squad allowance.

I was swapping two players of mine and he was swapping one of his. he would end up with an extra player.

Keep it in mind with your trades
Its an opinion!

The Patriot

Post by The Patriot » Fri 07 Sep, 2018 11:39 pm

Iofthetiger if you still want to go through with the trade we can try again. You would have to drop a player waiting for the two from me to come through.

Failing that i can do a one for one swap and dump the other player to free agents for you to pick up.
Its an opinion!

swag tiger

Post by swag tiger » Fri 07 Sep, 2018 11:49 pm

The Patriot wrote:
Fri 07 Sep, 2018 11:39 pm
Iofthetiger if you still want to go through with the trade we can try again. You would have to drop a player waiting for the two from me to come through.

Failing that i can do a one for one swap and dump the other player to free agents for you to pick up.
If it gets done that way let me know who Lofthetiger waviers as i want to get another TE as a reserve.

steve-o

Post by steve-o » Sat 08 Sep, 2018 1:45 am

The Patriot wrote:
Prediction

😂 I’ll let you know if your prediction comes true
Year of last finals appearance:
2018 - Roosters, Storm, Rabbitohs, Sharks, Panthers, Broncos, Dragons, Warriors
2017 - Eels, Sea Eagles, Cowboys
2016 - Raiders, Bulldogs, Titans
2013 - Knights
2011 - Tigers

The Patriot

Post by The Patriot » Sat 08 Sep, 2018 7:56 am

swag tiger wrote:
Fri 07 Sep, 2018 11:49 pm
The Patriot wrote:

If it gets done that way let me know who Lofthetiger waviers as i want to get another TE as a reserve.
Sounds like you are having a hard time with this style of fantasy game. This isnt Supercoach where you can select all the best players and have Tedesco and Tommy T as fullback and reserve etc. The key to this game is securing good draft talent and then working hard to find the guys out of free agency to improve your team.

It is about studying and knowing the game and then taking a risk on a guy who youve identified to improve and get a lot of points. Players in this league come from nowhere, this isnt like NRL where we all know the good players before the start of t.he season.

As for a tight end, well its a tricky position. Its not as deep as other positions. This is why i picked Gronkowski very early in the draft. He has a clear statistical edge of most other player. Ive backed him with a good young TE in Kittle as i believe you need 2 tight ends in your squad.

There are still players in the free agency who can be your back up TE, very good ones!
Its an opinion!

Masterton

Post by Masterton » Sat 08 Sep, 2018 8:13 am

Just so people know, I normally tape the televised games on Monday and watch them on Monday and Tuesday after work, so I'll give this thread a miss those days to avoid spoilers.
"I was on the bus before you painted it yellow."

swag tiger

Post by swag tiger » Sat 08 Sep, 2018 8:24 am

The Patriot wrote:
Sat 08 Sep, 2018 7:56 am
swag tiger wrote:
The Patriot wrote:

Sounds like you are having a hard time with this style of fantasy game. This isnt Supercoach where you can select all the best players and have Tedesco and Tommy T as fullback and reserve etc. The key to this game is securing good draft talent and then working hard to find the guys out of free agency to improve your team.

It is about studying and knowing the game and then taking a risk on a guy who youve identified to improve and get a lot of points. Players in this league come from nowhere, this isnt like NRL where we all know the good players before the start of t.he season.

As for a tight end, well its a tricky position. Its not as deep as other positions. This is why i picked Gronkowski very early in the draft. He has a clear statistical edge of most other player. Ive backed him with a good young TE in Kittle as i believe you need 2 tight ends in your squad.

There are still players in the free agency who can be your back up TE, very good ones!
I know but i want to know who gets wavied incase i what to get him.

The Patriot

Post by The Patriot » Sat 08 Sep, 2018 8:26 am

Masterton wrote:
Sat 08 Sep, 2018 8:13 am
Just so people know, I normally tape the televised games on Monday and watch them on Monday and Tuesday after work, so I'll give this thread a miss those days to avoid spoilers.
Not a problem, i often do the same.
Its an opinion!

The Patriot

Post by The Patriot » Sat 08 Sep, 2018 8:27 am

swag tiger wrote:
Sat 08 Sep, 2018 8:24 am
The Patriot wrote:
Sat 08 Sep, 2018 7:56 am
swag tiger wrote:
The Patriot wrote:

I know but i want to know who gets wavied incase i what to get him.
Youve got 4 or 5 genuine top 20 TE's still left in the free agency.
Its an opinion!