NFL Fantasy - The Forum League

iofthetigers
Member
Member
Posts: 455
Joined: Fri 21 Oct, 2011 7:18 pm

Re: NFL Fantasy - The Forum League

Post by iofthetigers » Wed 19 Sep, 2018 9:35 pm

The Patriot wrote:
Wed 19 Sep, 2018 9:10 pm
iofthetigers wrote:
Wed 19 Sep, 2018 7:54 pm
The Patriot wrote:
Wed 19 Sep, 2018 5:55 pm
Week 2


RESULTS;



Iofthetigers 113.70
Boston Ballers 69.96

Currumby Brumbies 127.34
ThatDamnAussie 86.22

Steve-o 81.18
Choking Dragons 64.54

Edmunds eagles 100.16
Unsportsmanlike Conduct 99.36

Ravens Call 104.60
1st Down 88.04




AWARDS;

The Stud – Todd Gurley with an impressive 29.3 for his team the Currumby Briumbies aka Masterton. Played

The Dud – The Ravins –With a -1 .From the penthouse to the street all in a week owned by Boston Ballers aka The Patriot

The If Only - Awarded to Unsportsmanlike Conduct aka Fade To Black for going down by a measly .8. Only needed to find a place for Brandin Cooks to secure the win.




THE PATRIOTS PREDICTIONS;

QB- Derek Carr Oakland Raiders
A big improvement this week for Carr. If he can click with what Gruden is smoking then he might fulfil that potential.
Matt Ryan is another solid free agent. If the birds get hot he could go high.

RB - Nyheim Hines Indianaplis Colts
With steady improvement comes steady increase in usage. Watch for hines to flash a little of the hype that he had pre draft and continue to build to a solid flex option come mid season

WR – Quincy Enunwa New York Jets
I can hardly pronounce his name but he forming a nice combination the new QB Darnold. Will score reasonably well even when he doesn’t get his touchdown

TE – None this week. No clear form lines, all touchdown dependent at this stage.
QB would be Big Ben however I agree Gruden is smoking something
RB Chris Ivory should have a big week with an increased workload
WR Aghorlor now Wentworth is back
Trouble is is that we are active bunch. A hell of a lot of waiver activity this week. I'm only picking from the free agents that are left lol
It is only going to get worse when byes start next week


User avatar
steve-o
Member
Member
Posts: 1924
Joined: Tue 14 Sep, 2010 4:27 pm
Location: Toronto, Ontario

Post by steve-o » Fri 21 Sep, 2018 10:38 am

Bozo97... I counted your trade proposal. Lamar Miller for Jay Ajayi?
Year of last finals appearance:
2018 - Storm, Roosters, Rabbitohs, Sharks, Panthers, Broncos, Dragons, Warriors
2017 - Eels, Sea Eagles, Cowboys
2016 - Raiders, Bulldogs, Titans
2013 - Knights
2011 - Tigers

Bozo97
Member
Member
Posts: 245
Joined: Tue 12 Apr, 2016 10:57 am

Post by Bozo97 » Fri 21 Sep, 2018 12:46 pm

steve-o wrote:
Fri 21 Sep, 2018 10:38 am
Bozo97... I counted your trade proposal. Lamar Miller for Jay Ajayi?
Will have to decline that offer, Not looking to move on miller, looking to bring someone in to Partner him

User avatar
swag tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 2507
Joined: Wed 11 Nov, 2015 2:58 pm
Location: tiger island

Post by swag tiger » Mon 24 Sep, 2018 9:46 am

Goff with 25.56 today. With scores of 17.22, 18.36 and 25.56 he has been a steal for pick 147.
I have family in Balmain and the Western suburbs so i guess that makes me a Balmain Westie

Winner of FIFA world cup LMS 2018 Winner of WTF Draft 2

Bozo97
Member
Member
Posts: 245
Joined: Tue 12 Apr, 2016 10:57 am

Post by Bozo97 » Mon 24 Sep, 2018 10:04 am

Don't think I'm winning a game this year


Bozo97
Member
Member
Posts: 245
Joined: Tue 12 Apr, 2016 10:57 am

Post by Bozo97 » Mon 24 Sep, 2018 10:13 am

Also steelers have put Bell on the Trade Block, Things could get real interesting

User avatar
swag tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 2507
Joined: Wed 11 Nov, 2015 2:58 pm
Location: tiger island

Post by swag tiger » Mon 24 Sep, 2018 10:15 am

Bozo97 wrote:
Mon 24 Sep, 2018 10:13 am
Also steelers have put Bell on the Trade Block, Things could get real interesting
He won't come till round 10 if that and he isn't on some of the players good lists either so he may not be such a good option this year.
I have family in Balmain and the Western suburbs so i guess that makes me a Balmain Westie

Winner of FIFA world cup LMS 2018 Winner of WTF Draft 2

User avatar
guyofthetiger
Member
Member
Posts: 1085
Joined: Sun 19 Feb, 2012 6:09 pm

Post by guyofthetiger » Mon 24 Sep, 2018 3:08 pm

Sheesh, only 3 players into double figures this week...
Crush, kill and destroy!
Said that golden Android!
Pineapples from the Dawn of Time

User avatar
swag tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 2507
Joined: Wed 11 Nov, 2015 2:58 pm
Location: tiger island

Post by swag tiger » Mon 24 Sep, 2018 3:44 pm

guyofthetiger wrote:
Mon 24 Sep, 2018 3:08 pm
Sheesh, only 3 players into double figures this week...
Most of my starting team got into double figures.
I have family in Balmain and the Western suburbs so i guess that makes me a Balmain Westie

Winner of FIFA world cup LMS 2018 Winner of WTF Draft 2

iofthetigers
Member
Member
Posts: 455
Joined: Fri 21 Oct, 2011 7:18 pm

Post by iofthetigers » Tue 25 Sep, 2018 8:28 am

swag tiger wrote:
Mon 24 Sep, 2018 10:15 am
Bozo97 wrote:
Mon 24 Sep, 2018 10:13 am
Also steelers have put Bell on the Trade Block, Things could get real interesting
He won't come till round 10 if that and he isn't on some of the players good lists either so he may not be such a good option this year.
Sounds like someone is trying to grab a trade, round 10 is only the time he needs to show up for his contract to be enforced anything after that & he has another year at the Steelers. The Steelers will only take a first or second round pick for him & that may be 2 much for the Jets, if the Steelers lose today the trade with the Seahawks may gather momentum but the Steelers usually distance themselves from players like Thomas. I think he will be active within the next two weeks.

User avatar
swag tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 2507
Joined: Wed 11 Nov, 2015 2:58 pm
Location: tiger island

Post by swag tiger » Tue 25 Sep, 2018 8:44 am

iofthetigers wrote:
Tue 25 Sep, 2018 8:28 am
swag tiger wrote:
Mon 24 Sep, 2018 10:15 am
Bozo97 wrote:
Mon 24 Sep, 2018 10:13 am
Also steelers have put Bell on the Trade Block, Things could get real interesting
He won't come till round 10 if that and he isn't on some of the players good lists either so he may not be such a good option this year.
Sounds like someone is trying to grab a trade, round 10 is only the time he needs to show up for his contract to be enforced anything after that & he has another year at the Steelers. The Steelers will only take a first or second round pick for him & that may be 2 much for the Jets, if the Steelers lose today the trade with the Seahawks may gather momentum but the Steelers usually distance themselves from players like Thomas. I think he will be active within the next two weeks.
Until then O'Connor is a keeper for me.
I have family in Balmain and the Western suburbs so i guess that makes me a Balmain Westie

Winner of FIFA world cup LMS 2018 Winner of WTF Draft 2

User avatar
swag tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 2507
Joined: Wed 11 Nov, 2015 2:58 pm
Location: tiger island

Post by swag tiger » Wed 26 Sep, 2018 7:40 pm

Sorry but McCaffery is of limits
I have family in Balmain and the Western suburbs so i guess that makes me a Balmain Westie

Winner of FIFA world cup LMS 2018 Winner of WTF Draft 2

User avatar
The Patriot
Member
Member
Posts: 2072
Joined: Fri 16 Feb, 2018 8:39 am

Post by The Patriot » Wed 26 Sep, 2018 7:54 pm

swag tiger wrote:
Wed 26 Sep, 2018 7:40 pm
Sorry but McCaffery is of limits
It wasnt long ago you were trying to offload him. Why didnt you like him back then?
Its an opinion!

User avatar
The Patriot
Member
Member
Posts: 2072
Joined: Fri 16 Feb, 2018 8:39 am

Post by The Patriot » Wed 26 Sep, 2018 7:57 pm

Damn you 1st Down. stole Calvin Ridley from me with a higher waiver order:(
Its an opinion!

User avatar
The Patriot
Member
Member
Posts: 2072
Joined: Fri 16 Feb, 2018 8:39 am

Post by The Patriot » Wed 26 Sep, 2018 8:39 pm

Week 3


RESULTS;


Boston Ballers 76.92
1st Down 73.70

Iofthetigers 85.76
Steve-o 77.30

Edmunds eagles 106.76
Currumby Brumbies 77.44

Ravens Call 75.50
ThatDamnAussie 124.44

Unsportsmanlike Conduct 99.56
Choking Dragons 85.84


AWARDS;

The Stud –Drew Brees. Who Dat 8-) with an outstanding 40.54 That Damn Aussie aka Chirs destroyed Ravens Calll

The Dud – Tom Brady–With a 7.52 ITs going to make it very hard to keep saying age isnt an issue with numbers like that. You guessed it owned by Boston Ballers aka The Patriot

The If Only -
Awarded to Choking Dragons aka Harvey played Leonarde Fournette for 0 points while Javorius Allen sat on the pine and scored 14.6. One decision that cost him the win. Its a cruel game.




THE PATRIOTS PREDICTIONS;

QB- Josh Allen Bills
The rookie QB is steadily improving and finding his feet. Not a lot of hype but a lot to like.

RB - Tarik Cohen Bears

Pure specualtion here. I like this guy and think he may be a bit of a sleeper who can put up good numbers once he earns the reps.

WR – Calvin Ridley Falcons
Straight out of Alabama and straight in to a super star. Unfortunately 1st Down has picked him uo off of waivers. We all miss out.

TE – Benjamin Watson Saints

Biggggggg, mobile and can catch. Look for touchdowns to open up for Watson once Ingram joins Kamara in the run game.
Its an opinion!

User avatar
swag tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 2507
Joined: Wed 11 Nov, 2015 2:58 pm
Location: tiger island

Post by swag tiger » Wed 26 Sep, 2018 8:45 pm

The Patriot wrote:
Wed 26 Sep, 2018 7:54 pm
swag tiger wrote:
Wed 26 Sep, 2018 7:40 pm
Sorry but McCaffery is of limits
It wasnt long ago you were trying to offload him. Why didnt you like him back then?
That was Barber.
I have family in Balmain and the Western suburbs so i guess that makes me a Balmain Westie

Winner of FIFA world cup LMS 2018 Winner of WTF Draft 2

User avatar
steve-o
Member
Member
Posts: 1924
Joined: Tue 14 Sep, 2010 4:27 pm
Location: Toronto, Ontario

Post by steve-o » Wed 26 Sep, 2018 10:31 pm

Alrite pet peeve I need to get off my chest... stop offering trades where you want one of my good players, and offer 3 mediocre ones... there’s only so many players we can have in a squad, so having 3 mediocre ones is useless. If you want a good player, offer a good one in return!
Year of last finals appearance:
2018 - Storm, Roosters, Rabbitohs, Sharks, Panthers, Broncos, Dragons, Warriors
2017 - Eels, Sea Eagles, Cowboys
2016 - Raiders, Bulldogs, Titans
2013 - Knights
2011 - Tigers

User avatar
smeghead
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Posts: 9454
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 11:56 pm

Post by smeghead » Thu 27 Sep, 2018 7:59 pm

Damn.

After a long period of forgetting that the forum existed I pop back and find NFL fantasy leagues.

So much regret
Image

Post Reply