11 Curtis Sironen
12 Chris Lawrence
13 Sauaso Sue

Interchange
14 Manaia Cherrington
15 Josh Aloiai
16 Ava Seumanufagai
17 Joel Edwards

Brooks in for Littlejohn and Halatau straight into hooker. Addo Carr in for Rankin as I thought he was pretty poor today on the wing and is not goal kicking whilst Addo Carr had a blinder in NSW cup. Edwards will be playing as JT indicated in the post match press conference replacing Buchanan who didn't get on the field at all today. How good is a win!

Harvey
Has liked: 9 times
Been liked: 58 times

Unread post by Harvey » Sun 06 Mar, 2016 1:03 am

marzie wrote:Round 2 team?

1 James Tedesco
2 David Nofoaluma
3 Tim Simona
4 Kevin Naiqama
5 Josh Addo Carr
6 Mitchell Moses
7 Luke Brooks
8 Aaron Woods (c)
9 Dene Halatau
10 Tim Grant
11 Curtis Sironen
12 Chris Lawrence
13 Sauaso Sue

Interchange
14 Manaia Cherrington
15 Josh Aloiai
16 Ava Seumanufagai
17 Joel Edwards

Brooks in for Littlejohn and Halatau straight into hooker. Addo Carr in for Rankin as I thought he was pretty poor today on the wing and is not goal kicking whilst Addo Carr had a blinder in NSW cup. Edwards will be playing as JT indicated in the post match press conference replacing Buchanan who didn't get on the field at all today. How good is a win!
Minimal changes from today. You stick with the winning team, point out what they can improve on and let them grow. Only changes would be Brooks in for Littlejohn (and I could make an arguement against that) and someone in for Buchanan.

krayola
Been liked: 3 times

Unread post by krayola » Sun 06 Mar, 2016 2:43 am

lol I think Brooks is going to shut a few people up around here this season. People were questioning Moses before today... and then today was Moses' best game in his short career. He looked a million times more comfortable than Round 1 on the Goldy last year. I'd think Brooks will look similar next round too.

doublesonthemain

Unread post by doublesonthemain » Sun 06 Mar, 2016 12:20 pm

Great to get the points first up and our home games at Leichhardt & Campbelltown are so important if we are to make the finals, we need to win the majority at those venues no doubt about it. There were plenty of highlights in the first half but something I enjoyed was at the end of the game seeing young Josh Aloiai go to his family and friends and hug them. Seeing a young bloke live his dream of playing NRL footy and share it with those closest to him was terrific.
And finally after tipping the Sharks as specials to beat the Cowboys I am no longer tipping, not that that's a big loss to anybody. But credit to the Cowboys who certainly know how to win the tight games.

greatodensraven
Has liked: 21 times
Been liked: 17 times

Unread post by greatodensraven » Sun 06 Mar, 2016 1:51 pm

krayola wrote:lol I think Brooks is going to shut a few people up around here this season. People were questioning Moses before today... and then today was Moses' best game in his short career. He looked a million times more comfortable than Round 1 on the Goldy last year. I'd think Brooks will look similar next round too.

I agree. After seeing Brooks' trial form I think he's in for a big year!

Basil Tiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Been liked: 2 times

Unread post by Basil Tiger » Sun 06 Mar, 2016 2:03 pm

krayola wrote:lol ........ and then today was Moses' best game in his short career. similar next .
I agree as well,the Team looked a lot sharper than normal,esp. from dummy-half plays,Moses had a blinder but the real test comes when opposing Coaches start targeting the playmakers.
Early days thou.,the Kiwis had their normal poor start to a season,Manly next Week will be interesting,i thought their defence lacked structure against the Dogs so we may be a chance in another high scoring game.
Greetings All,from far Northern NSW.

Return to “Round 1: Wests Tigers vs New Zealand Warriors”