*LIVE GAME DISCUSSION*

hugh1954

Re: *LIVE GAME DISCUSSION*

Post by hugh1954 » Sat 05 Mar, 2016 7:30 pm

WHAT A TEAM NEVER LOOKED LIKE LOSING :shock: 2 POINTS AND AWAY :D :D :D :D :D

Tigrr

Post by Tigrr » Sat 05 Mar, 2016 7:31 pm

That was Crap. They clocked of at half time .Thought they had it won. They need to be mentally a lot tougher if they are going to do anything this year.

willow

Post by willow » Sat 05 Mar, 2016 7:32 pm

stryker wrote:9 day turn around will help.
We will need it. Brooks back should help. Manly might have a couple missing to suspension, including Taupau.

foreveratiger

Post by foreveratiger » Sat 05 Mar, 2016 7:34 pm

A few plays in the 2nd half should of been about Possesion holding the ball and playing the percentages . We are not chasing the game with that scoreline .

It seems as though we get nervous when we get out to those kind of leads.
Not good for the Heart though :lol: .

Great all round effort and commitment .
It depends who you talk to on this Forum, if you are Optimistic? it's because your delusional and need a reality check. If you are Pessimistic? Your accused of being a negative Nancy and to go and follow another Club.

Newtown

Post by Newtown » Sat 05 Mar, 2016 7:34 pm

Demps wrote:I think we're gonna win this guys.
Put some cash on it.
Right on - congratulations Demps

Boonboon2

Post by Boonboon2 » Sat 05 Mar, 2016 7:37 pm

Great to start the year with a win and also to hold on in the 2nd half when momentum was going against us. Yes we let them back in and we need some experienced heads to change the play when you are up to solid sets of 6 but we held on and the last 10 minutes was good after they got back to 2 behind. Attack looks good and will only get better and Warriors tries seemed mostly the kind of random long range efforts the warriors can put on anyone

hobbo

Post by hobbo » Sat 05 Mar, 2016 7:38 pm

foreveratiger wrote:A few plays in the 2nd half should of been about Possesion holding the ball and playing the percentages . We are not chasing the game with that scoreline .

Stage fright !
We need mongrel ..
No more plodders !

magpiecol

Post by magpiecol » Sat 05 Mar, 2016 7:39 pm

TIGER wrote:The contenders don't do that, that's the difference between the good teams and well........... us.

Pinhead alert!!!

Some people cannot say anything good about this team. Give yourself an uppercut.

MacDougall

Post by MacDougall » Sat 05 Mar, 2016 7:41 pm

Ex Tigers were their best players hahaha

magpiecol

Post by magpiecol » Sat 05 Mar, 2016 7:43 pm

Tigrr wrote:That was Crap. They clocked of at half time .Thought they had it won. They need to be mentally a lot tougher if they are going to do anything this year.

God another sad sack.

old man tiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Post by old man tiger » Sat 05 Mar, 2016 7:43 pm

hobbo2803 wrote:
foreveratiger wrote:A few plays in the 2nd half should of been about Possesion holding the ball and playing the percentages . We are not chasing the game with that scoreline .

Stage fright !
Looks like juniors again, they think it's going to be easy and the tries will just come. But it's NRL.

That's the difference between these kids and 2005, less old heads around the park to balance the genius plays.

Doc Tiger

Post by Doc Tiger » Sat 05 Mar, 2016 7:51 pm

magpiecol wrote:
Tigrr wrote:That was Crap. They clocked of at half time .Thought they had it won. They need to be mentally a lot tougher if they are going to do anything this year.

God another sad sack.
The second half was crap. There's no denying that. I'm sure even the players would say that. We got lucky. Great to win though, and I'm stoked that we played brilliant for 40 minutes.

Magpie Ryan

Post by Magpie Ryan » Sat 05 Mar, 2016 7:51 pm

Geez,that was a tough second half!
But plenty to like about the game..
I think Farrah was missed in the second half,and thats no disrespect to cherrington he's a star!
With Brooks to return,we have some exceptional footy coming.
Moses!!!!
Sue!!!!
Teddy!!!!

BrissieTiger67

Post by BrissieTiger67 » Sat 05 Mar, 2016 8:04 pm

Great to see tigers get the first win of the season and hope the attack and defence keeps improving. Should be a fun year. Moses was on fire and Sue!!! Heart attack stuff!

I missed a lot of the first half, was sironen better. He gave away some shocking possession. I didn't see much good from him in 2nd half.

Post by 851 » Sat 05 Mar, 2016 8:09 pm

wd in perth wrote:
magpiecol wrote:

God another sad sack.
The second half was crap. There's no denying that. I'm sure even the players would say that. We got lucky. Great to win though, and I'm stoked that we played brilliant for 40 minutes.
Spot on, if Col is happy with that second half he is easily pleased.
Go hard or go home

Post by 851 » Sat 05 Mar, 2016 8:09 pm

wd in perth wrote:
magpiecol wrote:

God another sad sack.
Spot on, if Col is happy with that second half he is easily pleased.
Go hard or go home

Doc Tiger

Post by Doc Tiger » Sat 05 Mar, 2016 8:11 pm

BrissieTiger67 wrote:Great to see tigers get the first win of the season and hope the attack and defence keeps improving. Should be a fun year. Moses was on fire and Sue!!! Heart attack stuff!

I missed a lot of the first half, was sironen better. He gave away some shocking possession. I didn't see much good from him in 2nd half.
The first half the boys could do no wrong. The second, well, let's just say it was a game of two halves.
Last edited by Doc Tiger on Sat 05 Mar, 2016 11:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

InBenjiWeTrust

Post by InBenjiWeTrust » Sat 05 Mar, 2016 8:13 pm

No one gave as a chance, so against all odds good win. It would be more convincing if we didn't push some silly passes (Sironen & Sue), and that pass from Naiqama 0.5 m from the line, Warriers were very lucky.
Woods, Tedesco and Moses were the best, everyone contributed, however, Aloiai shall have advantage to Sironen.
Great to see Lawrence in good form, certainly his best game in the last 5 years, hopefully he will get even better.
Tedesco convincingly outplayed RTS :D
Naiqama and Nofoaluma had a number of good runs.
Our forwards were better, Sue and Grant were among our best players.
Simona didn't get the ball in 2nd half, he was with Tedesco our best attacking players.
Woods has added passing game to his repertoire, which created a number of scoring position, he run 235 m from 35 runs, 2 MT, and played 70 minutes, excellent stats. He has again shown that he is arguably the best prop in NRL :D
Sue 141 m from 22 runs, 0 MT, probably one of his best games so far.
Grant 120m from 20 runs, 1 MT
Seumanufagai 86 m from 18 runs, 1 MT
Our props missed only 4 tackles :D
All of our backs run more than 100 m, Tedesco was the best 172 m.
The best stats is the number of missed tackles 22 vs 32 :D
We outrun the opposition by 200 m.
Offloads 9 to 5, also tells the story.