Im Tipping We Will Win

shane2801

Im Tipping We Will Win

Post by shane2801 » Tue 08 Mar, 2016 7:26 pm

Unsure why. The vibe?? I have a decent feeling even though I walked out of Cambo last week feeling like we had lost (anyone else feel that?) It seems we have a better team than last week and it should be a warm night so we will be able to throw it around.
BLACK & WHITE...DYNAMITE!!!!!

tigerap

Post by tigerap » Tue 08 Mar, 2016 7:34 pm

if we get a crowd of 12k+ and a dry track we will win.

Masterton

Post by Masterton » Tue 08 Mar, 2016 7:37 pm

shhhhh. You'll jinx us. I remain adamant we will get flogged until we hit an 18-point lead.
"I was on the bus before you painted it yellow."

Geo.

Post by Geo. » Tue 08 Mar, 2016 7:38 pm

Happy isn't ...he thinks we are canon fodder even with 6.5 start..

I think it will be a lot tougher assignment than last week Manly will be stinging from their inept start to the season ...If the forwards aim up again there is no reason we wont beat them and do it well...Again it will come down to completions field position and missed tackles..
Wests Tigers don't need a Coach.. The playing group has taken over..
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 25 Oct, 2018 12:17 am

OK I was wrong

tsjonathan

Post by tsjonathan » Tue 08 Mar, 2016 7:40 pm

I was very confident Wed win last week.

We got a good shot this week too. But as I've said before I can see us fading as the season progressess

TrueTiger

Post by TrueTiger » Tue 08 Mar, 2016 7:41 pm

Geo. wrote:Happy isn't ...he thinks we are canon fodder even with 6.5 start..

I think it will be a lot tougher assignment than last week Manly will be stinging from their inept start to the season ...If the forwards aim up again there is no reason we wont beat them and do it well...Again it will come down to completions field position and missed tackles..
Well said GEO,but I also reckon they have to tighten up the middle,otherwise the Manly forwards will make plenty of metres running through there...
You may see me struggle...but you will never see me quit... :D

Masterton

Post by Masterton » Tue 08 Mar, 2016 7:55 pm

$2.60 at home. Obviously we haven't won over the bookies yet.
"I was on the bus before you painted it yellow."

stryker

Post by stryker » Tue 08 Mar, 2016 10:10 pm

I dont like playing Manly. They lift against us (maybe to keep the westies in their place) and have picked a very solid side. They will have had 10 days to correct their combo failings and their forwards will be a bit stung by the criticism they have copped.

This will be a very tough assignment. I'll pick us in a thriller.

Eddie

Post by Eddie » Tue 08 Mar, 2016 10:13 pm

I think we will win.

Manly could not be any worse then last year however are still going to take time to get really going.

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Tue 08 Mar, 2016 10:15 pm

Geo. wrote:Happy isn't ...he thinks we are canon fodder even with 6.5 start..

I'm hoping that KOD keeps working

Go Spurs and Go Manly

supercoach

Post by supercoach » Tue 08 Mar, 2016 10:30 pm

You can forget last week it's gone, what we produced last week was great but our mob very seldom go back to back and especially against a strong club. Sorry to be negative but it is going to take a few wins before I start thinking we are the real deal. Not saying we can not win but I certainly would not back us either way. We are a work in progress that will have massive form swings from week to week

Tigerdon

Post by Tigerdon » Tue 08 Mar, 2016 10:36 pm

I think we'll win. Our forwards have energy and are playing that bodies in motion type game. We have a better than average side. I'm tipping Manly to have a slow start to the season. Good time to play them , as it was with the Warriors.
in Ivan we distrust

Black'n'White

Post by Black'n'White » Wed 09 Mar, 2016 12:39 am

supercoach wrote:You can forget last week it's gone, what we produced last week was great but our mob very seldom go back to back and especially against a strong club. Sorry to be negative but it is going to take a few wins before I start thinking we are the real deal. Not saying we can not win but I certainly would not back us either way. We are a work in progress that will have massive form swings from week to week
I have a gut feeling that even though last year was an abject failure, alot was learnt. I dont get the impression Moses is towing the company line when he speaks, he has often mentioned metering his attack even when saying he has been allowed to play what he see's, that he was not happy losing control and not closing out the game well... Jumping in front of Woods in the huddle to make sure the team knew it wasnt good enough post game also worth a mention.

I dont think the swings in form will be as vast as years gone by, and I know it has only been a single game, with a said huge swing in form, but there was a better understanding of the game, and a few more one percenters than normal for it to just be a co-incidence.

I really do think something has shifted.

Winnipeg

Post by Winnipeg » Wed 09 Mar, 2016 2:13 am

We will need to have improved mentally over the last few seasons to win this one

It's tailor made (no pun intended) for us to fall flat after a reasonable performance last week and get touched up

If we get away with another solid win it will give me a lot of confidence for an improved season

maxxy86

Post by maxxy86 » Wed 09 Mar, 2016 6:54 am

I tipped against us last week and got 7/8 although I was gutted I'm glad we hung on. Hope we have the belief of the last 12 minutes and take it into rd 2. However I'm not sure whether to tip us in this one tho. I've done it oh so often in the past to reverse my tip and I get egg all on my face.
But I do like eggs so I'm going in favour if a tigers win by 8 again :)
Well its nearly time to have a 'CRACK'....Go you :sign:

stevetiger

Post by stevetiger » Wed 09 Mar, 2016 8:28 am

I hope we do win.

supercoach

Post by supercoach » Wed 09 Mar, 2016 8:32 am

maxxy86 wrote:I tipped against us last week and got 7/8 although I was gutted I'm glad we hung on. Hope we have the belief of the last 12 minutes and take it into rd 2. However I'm not sure whether to tip us in this one tho. I've done it oh so often in the past to reverse my tip and I get egg all on my face.
But I do like eggs so I'm going in favour if a tigers win by 8 again :)
I am going to tip against them every week in my tipping comp,that way I give them a real hot chance of winning!!!!!

Tigerdon

Post by Tigerdon » Wed 09 Mar, 2016 8:33 am

Relax ,we've got this.
We'll go to a 20 point lead after 20mins. Then Brooks will control the game and our forwards will build a Wall. Manly (Taupau) will huff and puff but he won't get through.
in Ivan we distrust