Wests Tigers V Manly (Live game thread)

User avatar
Cultured Bogan
Member
Member
Posts: 17509
Joined: Tue 15 Sep, 2009 11:20 pm
Location: Blue Mountains

Re: Wests Tigers V Manly (Live game thread)

Post by Cultured Bogan » Tue 15 Mar, 2016 1:19 am

Geo. wrote:
Cultured Bogan wrote:And Foxtel decides to play ball with 30 seconds to go.

Up yours Fox and up yours Telstra.
Replayed at 9.50 pm tonight...set the IQ...don't miss this one...
Only just got back from Canberra now, so I missed that one too. Didn't get the chance to set it on IQ.
Just because it's soap doesn't mean it's clean.

Cuando llegue el día, y estoy parado a las puertas del cielo, será Dios pidiendo mi perdón...


Tigermama
Member
Member
Posts: 4351
Joined: Sat 14 Jun, 2014 12:33 am

Post by Tigermama » Tue 15 Mar, 2016 9:39 am

Whoohoo, what a great game. I finished my shift at midnight and tired as i was, I hurried home to watch the game...
It didn't disappoint...and how good was it to watch David, Mosses etc give it to Kapow :lol:

Tigermama
Member
Member
Posts: 4351
Joined: Sat 14 Jun, 2014 12:33 am

Post by Tigermama » Tue 15 Mar, 2016 9:50 am

foreveratiger wrote:Cabonara is an......
Yep. Mustn't swear FT... I agree. He did everything possible to help Manly win :x
Letting them hold our boys down forever, and penalising us for every little thing.
Haha, it backfired though :lol: our boys just too good :sign:

User avatar
Tigerdon
Member
Member
Posts: 3859
Joined: Mon 07 Apr, 2014 11:07 am
Location: Manly

Post by Tigerdon » Tue 15 Mar, 2016 11:18 am

Tigermama wrote:
foreveratiger wrote:Cabonara is an......
Yep. Mustn't swear FT... I agree. He did everything possible to help Manly win :x
Letting them hold our boys down forever, and penalising us for every little thing.
Haha, it backfired though :lol: our boys just too good :sign:
How far were the Manly players offside at the kickoff's . must have been an easy 3 metres.
the crowd gave it to the ref's..as they should. our line speed was so much faster than Manly's that they were almost forced to be offside..and the ref's did nothing.
just as well we had to much speed and flair to finish of the game.
Ivan "Billy Beane from Moneyball" Cleary!
It's the Ivan of the tiger, It's the thrill of the fight...

Tigermama
Member
Member
Posts: 4351
Joined: Sat 14 Jun, 2014 12:33 am

Post by Tigermama » Tue 15 Mar, 2016 5:53 pm

willow wrote:Don't know how the ref could see the ball touch the ground...video replay doesn't show it.
I really hate the " No try...Try " rule the refs are forced to say. I would rather they say " Not sure" up to you General...if not 100% confident it's a try or not.


Tigermama
Member
Member
Posts: 4351
Joined: Sat 14 Jun, 2014 12:33 am

Post by Tigermama » Tue 15 Mar, 2016 5:57 pm

cktiger wrote:Ref is a bum
And that's been polite CK! :lol:

Tigermama
Member
Member
Posts: 4351
Joined: Sat 14 Jun, 2014 12:33 am

Post by Tigermama » Tue 15 Mar, 2016 6:25 pm

foreveratiger wrote:If Cabonara is a Ref ? well i'm handing in my work resignation
He's a pretty bad ref FT. Glad he's learned to count. :shock: Was he a better footy player? Comes from a well known footy family.
SBW is his cousin, his nephew TJ Perenara, plays halfback for the Hurricanes and his brother played for the Eels so I'm told.

User avatar
foreveratiger
Member
Member
Posts: 11980
Joined: Mon 27 Jun, 2011 8:03 pm

Post by foreveratiger » Wed 16 Mar, 2016 5:24 am

Tigermama wrote:
foreveratiger wrote:If Cabonara is a Ref ? well i'm handing in my work resignation
He's a pretty bad ref FT. Glad he's learned to count. :shock: Was he a better footy player? Comes from a well known footy family.
SBW is his cousin, his nephew TJ Perenara, plays halfback for the Hurricanes and his brother played for the Eels so I'm told.
Bounced around from Club to club wasn't that good , i remember him playing more in Reserve grade
It depends who you talk to on this Forum, if you are Optimistic? it's because your delusional and need a reality check. If you are Pessimistic? Your accused of being a negative Nancy and to go and follow another Club.

Tigermama
Member
Member
Posts: 4351
Joined: Sat 14 Jun, 2014 12:33 am

Post by Tigermama » Wed 16 Mar, 2016 10:14 am

foreveratiger wrote:
Tigermama wrote:
foreveratiger wrote:If Cabonara is a Ref ? well i'm handing in my work resignation
He's a pretty bad ref FT. Glad he's learned to count. :shock: Was he a better footy player? Comes from a well known footy family.
SBW is his cousin, his nephew TJ Perenara, plays halfback for the Hurricanes and his brother played for the Eels so I'm told.
Bounced around from Club to club wasn't that good , i remember him playing more in Reserve grade
Why doesn't that surprise me...Thanks FT!

User avatar
Geo.
Member
Member
Posts: 28963
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Sandy Point NSW..

Post by Geo. » Wed 16 Mar, 2016 6:19 pm

Cultured Bogan wrote:
Geo. wrote:
Cultured Bogan wrote:And Foxtel decides to play ball with 30 seconds to go.

Up yours Fox and up yours Telstra.
Replayed at 9.50 pm tonight...set the IQ...don't miss this one...
Only just got back from Canberra now, so I missed that one too. Didn't get the chance to set it on IQ.
All is not lost 4.30am Thursday morning it's on again ...set and forget...
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..

User avatar
Cultured Bogan
Member
Member
Posts: 17509
Joined: Tue 15 Sep, 2009 11:20 pm
Location: Blue Mountains

Post by Cultured Bogan » Wed 16 Mar, 2016 7:08 pm

Geo. wrote:
Cultured Bogan wrote:
Geo. wrote:
Cultured Bogan wrote:And Foxtel decides to play ball with 30 seconds to go.

Up yours Fox and up yours Telstra.
Replayed at 9.50 pm tonight...set the IQ...don't miss this one...
Only just got back from Canberra now, so I missed that one too. Didn't get the chance to set it on IQ.
All is not lost 4.30am Thursday morning it's on again ...set and forget...
Haha, it's all good, I watched it last night.
Just because it's soap doesn't mean it's clean.

Cuando llegue el día, y estoy parado a las puertas del cielo, será Dios pidiendo mi perdón...

Post Reply