Mitch Moses touched the ref

User avatar
MacDougall
Member
Member
Posts: 7932
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 4:03 am
Location: Brisbane, QLD

Mitch Moses touched the ref

Post by MacDougall » Tue 15 Mar, 2016 1:07 am

:bash :bash :bash

Image


larrycorowa
Member
Member
Posts: 2030
Joined: Fri 19 Feb, 2010 1:47 pm

Post by larrycorowa » Tue 15 Mar, 2016 4:00 am

Well jt needs to pull him aside and have a chat about discipline. Aside from this, Just too much chat to refs and opposition players. He is setting the bar too high and it is distracting from his good play. Until he starts making all his tackles he should be quiet.

User avatar
Tiger Watto
Member
Member
Posts: 10560
Joined: Mon 08 Mar, 2010 7:12 pm
Location: Maroochydore Qld

Post by Tiger Watto » Tue 15 Mar, 2016 4:16 am

I hope the NRL come down hard on this.

Set the charge aside from the points system and make it 4 weeks for first offence.

That will see a different approach from players.
"Did someone buy you the internet hero play book for Christmas and you've only just started reading it?" - Nelson 21/04/2017

goldcoast tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 5925
Joined: Sat 12 Apr, 2014 5:42 pm

Post by goldcoast tiger » Tue 15 Mar, 2016 7:01 am

larrycorowa wrote:Well jt needs to pull him aside and have a chat about discipline. Aside from this, Just too much chat to refs and opposition players. He is setting the bar too high and it is distracting from his good play. Until he starts making all his tackles he should be quiet.
I'd like to see him pull his head in a bit, and just play.
Has more ability than I first thought, but seems to love talking himself up at the moment.I agree that either JT or Woods should be having a word to him. Before the head gets too big.

stevetiger
Member
Member
Posts: 5111
Joined: Mon 25 Feb, 2013 7:59 am

Post by stevetiger » Tue 15 Mar, 2016 7:04 am

Not really a big deal from what I can see.


lathami
Member
Member
Posts: 338
Joined: Wed 15 Jul, 2009 6:03 pm

Post by lathami » Tue 15 Mar, 2016 7:06 am

goldcoast tiger wrote:
larrycorowa wrote:Well jt needs to pull him aside and have a chat about discipline. Aside from this, Just too much chat to refs and opposition players. He is setting the bar too high and it is distracting from his good play. Until he starts making all his tackles he should be quiet.
I'd like to see him pull his head in a bit, and just play.
Has more ability than I first thought, but seems to love talking himself up at the moment.I agree that either JT or Woods should be having a word to him. Before the head gets too big.
Easy champ, if u watch Mitch play throughout his short career u would know he's always been a talker. That gives him the edge he needs, got suspended for it in a early rep game. Doubt he's going to change to soon!
He's like ennis but no where near that bad...

User avatar
Milky
Member
Member
Posts: 5329
Joined: Fri 29 Mar, 2013 7:08 pm

Post by Milky » Tue 15 Mar, 2016 7:11 am

Wth is wrong with that, the reffs aren't jesus

Mitch keep talking, future captain.

larrycorowa
Member
Member
Posts: 2030
Joined: Fri 19 Feb, 2010 1:47 pm

Post by larrycorowa » Tue 15 Mar, 2016 7:16 am

So you like Eniss in our team? I reckon it distracts from his performance and turns the refs against us. It will cost us a game eventually.

User avatar
Milky
Member
Member
Posts: 5329
Joined: Fri 29 Mar, 2013 7:08 pm

Post by Milky » Tue 15 Mar, 2016 7:21 am

larrycorowa wrote:So you like Eniss in our team? I reckon it distracts from his performance and turns the refs against us. It will cost us a game eventually.
Sharks supporters love Ennis, Moses's passion will win us more than it loses.

User avatar
foreveratiger
Member
Member
Posts: 11905
Joined: Mon 27 Jun, 2011 8:03 pm

Post by foreveratiger » Tue 15 Mar, 2016 7:32 am

The kid oozes in confidence and plays what he sees, sometime it will come off and other times it won't.
People would of hounded him for kicking on the 1st tackle but that was a pinpoint kick for Nofo to score.....this time it paid off.
It's great to see him enjoying his footy as last year he wasn't enjoying it and you could see it on the field with his frustration.
It depends who you talk to on this Forum, if you are Optimistic? it's because your delusional and need a reality check. If you are Pessimistic? Your accused of being a negative Nancy and to go and follow another Club.

larrycorowa
Member
Member
Posts: 2030
Joined: Fri 19 Feb, 2010 1:47 pm

Post by larrycorowa » Tue 15 Mar, 2016 7:41 am

Passion is one thing....constantly mouthing off is another. I just don't like to see it, let your football do the talking.

larrycorowa
Member
Member
Posts: 2030
Joined: Fri 19 Feb, 2010 1:47 pm

Post by larrycorowa » Tue 15 Mar, 2016 7:47 am

Ft we struggled to play this style last year. For one our forwards were constantly on the back foot and we weren't completing our sets, especially early on. But as we gotta keep reminding people last year is over.

supercoach
Member
Member
Posts: 6861
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 2:38 pm

Post by supercoach » Tue 15 Mar, 2016 7:52 am

Moses is fast becoming the player the other teams hate and the player we love. He put bums on seats. Okay at present it is still rocks and diamonds, but the rocks are getting smaller and the diamonds bigger.If he wants to have a big mouth that is fine because he has to produce high quality football to back up his mouth or he will end up with plenty of egg on his face

Byron Bay Fan
Member
Member
Posts: 4439
Joined: Sat 17 Oct, 2015 2:14 pm

Post by Byron Bay Fan » Tue 15 Mar, 2016 7:56 am

larrycorowa wrote:Passion is one thing....constantly mouthing off is another. I just don't like to see it, let your football do the talking.
maybe he realised that Woodsey was suffering lockjaw from an earlier clash so was just filling in
Malcolm Knox: What has happened this week is a pity for the Tigers, a pity for Jason Taylor and a pity for Robbie Farah, who had achieved more than the Big Four put together but was somehow turned into collateral damage. (SMH 25-26 March, 2017)

Snake
Member
Member
Posts: 4889
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 5:37 pm

Post by Snake » Tue 15 Mar, 2016 7:58 am

The talking is part of the personality ....Woods certainly is not a talker on field ,I have no problem with it as a previous poster said if you have the mouth you have to back it up !

Byron Bay Fan
Member
Member
Posts: 4439
Joined: Sat 17 Oct, 2015 2:14 pm

Post by Byron Bay Fan » Tue 15 Mar, 2016 8:08 am

Mitch touching the ref got balanced out by the ref not doing anything when Taupau attacked Mitch after Taupau played the ball, the charge? attacking the man without the ball. The difference with this ref touch was that it was not aggressive at all, he was just in a hurry to get in.
Malcolm Knox: What has happened this week is a pity for the Tigers, a pity for Jason Taylor and a pity for Robbie Farah, who had achieved more than the Big Four put together but was somehow turned into collateral damage. (SMH 25-26 March, 2017)

User avatar
cktiger
Member
Member
Posts: 3394
Joined: Fri 12 Nov, 2010 10:37 am

Post by cktiger » Tue 15 Mar, 2016 8:09 am

Tiger Watto wrote:I hope the NRL come down hard on this.

Set the charge aside from the points system and make it 4 weeks for first offence.

That will see a different approach from players.
The scrum was being pushed into the ref - he just moved him to stop him getting squashed.
Nothing in it.

Byron Bay Fan
Member
Member
Posts: 4439
Joined: Sat 17 Oct, 2015 2:14 pm

Post by Byron Bay Fan » Tue 15 Mar, 2016 8:45 am

Milky wrote:Wth is wrong with that, the reffs aren't jesus

Mitch keep talking, future captain.
You are correct there - there was only one person (or three) walking on water last night and it was not the ref.
Malcolm Knox: What has happened this week is a pity for the Tigers, a pity for Jason Taylor and a pity for Robbie Farah, who had achieved more than the Big Four put together but was somehow turned into collateral damage. (SMH 25-26 March, 2017)

Post Reply