Titans Team...

User avatar
Geo.
Member
Member
Posts: 29898
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Sandy Point NSW..

Titans Team...

Post by Geo. » Tue 15 Mar, 2016 5:07 pm

Titans
1 David Mead (Marist Bros Lismore)
2 Anthony Don (Grafton Ghosts)
3 Josh Hoffman (Norths Mackay)
4 Nathan Davis (Hinchinbrook Hornets)
5 Nene MacDonald (Cairns Brothers)
6 Tyrone Roberts (West Newcastle)
7 Ashley Taylor (Toowoomba)
8 David Shillington (Brothers juniors)
9 Nathan Friend (c) (West Juniors)
10 Agnatius Paasi (Mangere East)
11 Zeb Taia (Enfield)
12 Chris McQueen (Kingaroy Red Ants)
13 Greg Bird (Maitland Pumpkin Pickers)

Interchange
14 Luke Douglas (Yamba Dolphins)
15 Ryan James (Bilambil Jets)
16 Leivaha Pulu (Marist Saints)
17 Daniel Mortimer (Orange CYMS)
18 Eddy Pettybourne (Mascot Jets)

Coach: Neil Henry

http://www.nrl.com/round-3-nrl-team-lis ... fault.aspx
Wests Tigers don't need a Coach.. The playing group has taken over..
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 25 Oct, 2018 12:17 am
OK I was wrong
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 22 Nov, 2018 12:13 am
I know at times I'm not always the brightest light in the kitchen


User avatar
westTAHger
Member
Member
Posts: 4771
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 3:07 pm
Location: With the Groovy Ghoulies

Post by westTAHger » Tue 15 Mar, 2016 5:23 pm

shut down their halves, get up and in the faces of Greg Bird & Chris McQueen.
Be wary of Mortimer when he cones on.
If you do this, it will go a long way to help wests tigers dominate.
Image
Basil, our rescue dog, is wondering when wests tigers will win 25 - 18 :D

User avatar
innsaneink
Member
Member
Posts: 29715
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:49 pm
Location: ...ahead of you....

Post by innsaneink » Tue 15 Mar, 2016 5:27 pm

Didnt know taia was a Fed

tsjonathan
Member
Member
Posts: 1964
Joined: Sun 21 Mar, 2010 6:04 pm

Post by tsjonathan » Tue 15 Mar, 2016 5:37 pm

Is 4 Nathan Davis (Hinchinbrook Hornets) any good?

Never heard of him...

User avatar
willow
Member
Member
Posts: 33163
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:28 pm
Location: The Village

Post by willow » Tue 15 Mar, 2016 5:54 pm

We should be able to get on top of this mob if we turn up with the same attitude from the past couple of weeks. I guess the big difference this week is we are favorites and I just hope the team prepares well and is switched on again.


krayola
Member
Member
Posts: 738
Joined: Sat 26 Jun, 2010 10:12 am

Post by krayola » Tue 15 Mar, 2016 6:02 pm

tsjonathan wrote:Is 4 Nathan Davis (Hinchinbrook Hornets) any good?

Never heard of him...
haha exactly what I wondered. Don and Hoffman are pretty decent but McDonald and this bloke have a bit to prove I reckon
One of my sources is Pascoe

hobbo
Member
Member
Posts: 10198
Joined: Mon 10 Mar, 2014 5:03 pm

Post by hobbo » Tue 15 Mar, 2016 6:11 pm

Geo. wrote:Titans
1 David Mead (Marist Bros Lismore)
2 Anthony Don (Grafton Ghosts)
3 Josh Hoffman (Norths Mackay)
4 Nathan Davis (Hinchinbrook Hornets)
5 Nene MacDonald (Cairns Brothers)
6 Tyrone Roberts (West Newcastle)
7 Ashley Taylor (Toowoomba)
8 David Shillington (Brothers juniors)
9 Nathan Friend (c) (West Juniors)
10 Agnatius Paasi (Mangere East)
11 Zeb Taia (Enfield)
12 Chris McQueen (Kingaroy Red Ants)
13 Greg Bird (Maitland Pumpkin Pickers)

Interchange
14 Luke Douglas (Yamba Dolphins)
15 Ryan James (Bilambil Jets)
16 Leivaha Pulu (Marist Saints)
17 Daniel Mortimer (Orange CYMS)
18 Eddy Pettybourne (Mascot Jets)

Coach: Neil Henry

http://www.nrl.com/round-3-nrl-team-lis ... fault.aspx
(Greg Bird )Maitland Pumpkin pickers , is that for real ?
Or is it a Gee up :lol:
We need mongrel ..
No more plodders !

User avatar
Milky
Member
Member
Posts: 5343
Joined: Fri 29 Mar, 2013 7:08 pm

Post by Milky » Tue 15 Mar, 2016 6:53 pm

tsjonathan wrote:Is 4 Nathan Davis (Hinchinbrook Hornets) any good?

Never heard of him...
Parra junior, they had big raps on him not sure why they let him go so easily

Tigermama
Member
Member
Posts: 4351
Joined: Sat 14 Jun, 2014 12:33 am

Post by Tigermama » Tue 15 Mar, 2016 6:59 pm

Titans are not a bad team. They definitely have a go. If we put the same display on, we should beat them... Fingers crossed.

User avatar
GNR4LIFE
Member
Member
Posts: 22857
Joined: Mon 28 Feb, 2011 5:57 pm

Post by GNR4LIFE » Tue 15 Mar, 2016 7:09 pm

They're no world beaters but they have a go. Won't be an easy task off a short turnaround.

User avatar
sheer64
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 5659
Joined: Sun 23 Sep, 2012 2:06 pm

Post by sheer64 » Tue 15 Mar, 2016 7:11 pm

I think this will be much closer than people think, they will have a go and we will need to defend well.
Today we saw a true champion in Winx, and a true bludger in Cleary!

rex2ce
Member
Member
Posts: 609
Joined: Tue 25 Mar, 2014 9:43 am
Location: Newcastle

Post by rex2ce » Tue 15 Mar, 2016 7:17 pm

Maitland Pumpin Pickers is definately the side Bird played for

User avatar
willow
Member
Member
Posts: 33163
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:28 pm
Location: The Village

Post by willow » Wed 16 Mar, 2016 10:32 pm

sheer64 wrote:I think this will be much closer than people think, they will have a go and we will need to defend well.
I agree. It will be humid up there and they'll be looking to start fast at home and catch the Tigers off guard. It will be important for the Tigers to stick with them early and hopefully get off to a quick start again to take the crowd out of it somewhat. We just need to hit and stick in D and control the ball in attack, nothing too fancy is needed, we've seen how well the forwards are making metres through the middle off the back of quick-play-the-ball, that draws defenders in and gives Brooks, Moses and Teddy plenty of room to move out wide.

happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 41516
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm
Location: Watching Waiting Lurking

Post by happy tiger » Wed 16 Mar, 2016 11:49 pm

Milky wrote:
tsjonathan wrote:Is 4 Nathan Davis (Hinchinbrook Hornets) any good?

Never heard of him...
Parra junior, they had big raps on him not sure why they let him go so easily
Big kid probably over 102-103 kgs easy , runs hard , bigger version of Aitken from the Saints in my opinion

He's going OK in my Fantasy side

tsjonathan
Member
Member
Posts: 1964
Joined: Sun 21 Mar, 2010 6:04 pm

Post by tsjonathan » Wed 16 Mar, 2016 11:52 pm

willow wrote:
sheer64 wrote:I think this will be much closer than people think, they will have a go and we will need to defend well.
I agree. It will be humid up there and they'll be looking to start fast at home and catch the Tigers off guard. It will be important for the Tigers to stick with them early and hopefully get off to a quick start again to take the crowd out of it somewhat. We just need to hit and stick in D and control the ball in attack, nothing too fancy is needed, we've seen how well the forwards are making metres through the middle off the back of quick-play-the-ball, that draws defenders in and gives Brooks, Moses and Teddy plenty of room to move out wide.

Late game @9:30pm too

biggest test of the year for me. Other two games I backed the tigers with my hard earned. I'll stay away from this one.

fergiefurr
Member
Member
Posts: 2920
Joined: Tue 14 Jul, 2009 1:18 pm

Post by fergiefurr » Fri 18 Mar, 2016 1:55 pm

tsjonathan wrote:Is 4 Nathan Davis (Hinchinbrook Hornets) any good?

Never heard of him...
He has been impressive in his 2 games, big unit with good footwork. Is apparently out injured and replaced by John olive. In my limited viewings of olive he has been pretty ordinary. Simona should give him a bath if he gets quality ball.

jctiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 1024
Joined: Wed 29 Feb, 2012 6:17 pm

Post by jctiger » Fri 18 Mar, 2016 2:45 pm

fergiefurr wrote:
tsjonathan wrote:Is 4 Nathan Davis (Hinchinbrook Hornets) any good?

Never heard of him...
He has been impressive in his 2 games, big unit with good footwork. Is apparently out injured and replaced by John olive. In my limited viewings of olive he has been pretty ordinary. Simona should give him a bath if he gets quality ball.
Nathan Davis is out, shoulder injury !

User avatar
willow
Member
Member
Posts: 33163
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:28 pm
Location: The Village

Post by willow » Fri 18 Mar, 2016 3:15 pm

That's good news. I'd really like to see Simona start to get some quality ball. Frozone is getting great ball from Moses and is looking the goods so far. I'd really like to see Brooks start to put Simona into some space.

Post Reply